Not Your Typical Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, doesn't that beat all? He knew and accepted that I am your Master as you have professed since junior year, I guess?"

"Yes, Master since I have been sixteen. I had been masturbating to our fantasy which is now reality. Master, I don't know if I want to read Dad's letter to me or Mom's letter to you. That could be real interesting in light of the fact she too wanted to fuck your brains out. Hell you did the night before they left. God that was amazing."

"Uhmmm...slave! Jazzy! We will read both of them and finish what is in this envelope before we walk out of this room. STRIP!"

Jazzy stood up removed her dress, bra, and panties in front of me. She stood in slave display; her glistening pussy was at my nose. I reached up with both my hands grabbed her ass pulling her pussy to my tongue. Jazzy gasped at the sudden stirrings of pleasure and a moan escaped her lips when she felt my tongue sliding across her erect clit. I lavished on her naked cunt causing her to spread her legs wider. Her breathing labored and fast, I could feel her legs trembling with need. Her pussy was pouring out her sweet nectar onto my tongue and I was drinking it all. I couldn't get enough of her; I felt her hand grabbing the back of my head forcing my face and tongue deeper into her bare pussy. Taking two fingers, I slide them slowly into her opening. A loud moan bellowed from her lungs then she started to bounce up and down my fingers fucking herself. I snaked in my third finger resting my thumb on her very hard sensitive clit. Her trembling legs showing her growing signs of a massive orgasm, she couldn't stand because of the sheer intensity of the pleasure running through her body. I grabbed her hand off of my hair and stood up my fingers still in her snatch holding her up. Still finger fucking her flooded bare cunt because that's what it was her cunt and I own it, she even said as much. Faster, I went harder deeper still holding her up by her pussy.

"What is it you want Jasmine? Your brother's fingers are fucking your soaked cunt. You are getting you close orgasm and you are denied from orgasming until you answer my question Slut. What is it you want my slut of a sister. Tell your brother your Master what is it you want and then and only then will you be allowed to cum."

"Ohhhh....Myiiieee.. Goooddd...Jason....please I have told you....OHHHH....MASSSTTTEERRR.....please....I want to be your slave, I want you to breed me with your child, I want to be fucked, loved, and used any way you desire Master....OH....god Please Master....I can't hold off....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......Masssttteerrr......AAhhhh...Ahhhhh.... I want to be owned by you, I want to pleasure you, I want to serve you, I am your servant, I am your slave,,,,,I am your SISTER SLAVE, I AM YOURSSSS.....OH...GOD PLEASE MASTER!"

"CUM" I whispered in her ear jamming my three fingers into her slick wet pussy rubbing hard on her stiff enflamed clit. Jazzy's head went back, her eyes rolled, her mouth opened, she started to convulse around my fingers. Shaking and thrashing about it took all my strength to keep her standing through the powerful orgasm. Her pussy doing its best to draw my hand inside, clamping down hard on my fingers praying her pussy didn't break them. She lost her legs, dropping on my hand with my fingers buried deep into her pussy. Jazzy grabbed around my neck and I held onto her until she stopped moving, her breathing was rapid and labored. After a couple of minutes, Jazzy regained her sense of balance, I had to hold her up, or she would have fallen. She looked at me through glazed post orgasmic slits and said, "Master, I am yours. How my I serve you. I love you and meant ever word you forced out of me."

"At this moment, your pleasure has pleased me. I will defer to later after we finish the letters. Now open Dad's letter to you."

"Yes, Master." Jazzy opened the letter handed it to me.

"My dearest daughter;

At the time of this letter you are in the institution for your re-education and I feel awful. I should have kept you here and talked to you about your feelings for your brother. I know you trust him and he will treat you well. However, you both are consenting adults and whom you want to be with is none of my concern. I just wish you could talk to me about it. Your mother and I could have helped but instead we shipped you off because we didn't want to deal with the harsh truth about your natural ability to be submissive towards your brother. I felt like I had failed to provide the better home.

I purposely provided you with a smaller amount of the estate for two reasons one because I, undoubtedly know, that Jason is your Master at this point since we are dead and there is nothing I can do from the grave. I gave him major control because you as a Slave, everything that belongs to you belong to your Master; I gave him authority because you wish to be his property. Therefore, as of this letter and as your father and my property -- Jason is now your owner through inheritance. Therefore, call him Master, Daddy, call him whatever he chooses for you to call him. You are now officially his property. Look at the remaining documents. Second, if you did leave Jason to pursue other avenues or relationships, you will have some money. Remember daddy will always love his little girl. Be good and proper slave to your brother. Dad"

"What the fuck? I have inherited a slave. I have inherited my sister as my property and slave. How cool is that?" I joked. Jasmine playfully slapped my arm. Knowing that this is not even legal in this or another state of the union, I kept my mouth shut and listened to Jazzy.

"Well, Master. Look at this piece of paper. What the Fuck? Holy shit! Master look at this. It is a certificate of Ownership for one Jasmine Christina Cooper from Reginald and Pauline Cooper to Jason Chase Cooper. This certificate is proof that Jasmine Christina Cooper, henceforth to referred to as the "Property." The Title of transfer of "Property" to the new "Owner" is effective immediately upon the death of previous owner -- Reginald and or Pauline Cooper. All Liability, taxes, and other municipal, state, and federal regulations, policies, and procedures are completed and henceforth will be the sole responsibility of the New Owner.

Signed by Reginald C. Cooper."

I looked at the document and the certificate both were totally legal -- I don't know how, but I legally owned Jasmine. She was my slave -- according to these documents -- and she had no rights but what I gave her as her Master.

"Well, Jazzy. It is here in black and white signed, sealed, and delivered you are officially my property to do with as I see fit. I will have to look into how we can get you from Slave to Free woman unless you want to stay as my property?"

"Oh silly Master, I don't need a piece of paper to tell me that you are my Master. I already know you are my Master. This just let's everyone else know that I am your property and Master. Now read Mom's letter to you and that is the last one right?"

"Yes, it seems that way." I looked over the items from the envelope besides the four letters and the certificate of ownership for Jazzy, there was a check book and bank account statements for the last two years. I glanced at the top of the most recent statement from six months ago. I dropped my jaw just staring at the number on the page -- What the Fuck! We were millionaires. Holy Shit! I looked and found the investment portfolio in the envelope shifting through the pages I found the total of our investments and the return we were getting monthly. We can survive until our grandchildren had grandchildren and still have a left over to help some needy families. With liquid assets, investments, and from the firm, paid monthly and that number would go up or down by five to eight percent over the next three years. Shit, I calculated in my head that we -- I -- was worth close to 250 million dollars at this time and I had sixty percent of the Law firm. I didn't have to work for the nearable future, but I would anyway. Somebody had to make sure the firm would make money. MUAHHHHAAAHHHAAA....

"Master, please read Momma's letter to you" Jazzy asked bring me out of my day dream. I opened the letter and started to read it aloud.

"My dear Jason, sweet baby boy;

I don't really know how to start this conversation, but here goes. I am your father's slave; I have been since the day he took me out on "Pauline's Escape," the day I said yes to marry him. He has told you the tale and for the most part, I do dearly love being at his beck and call anytime or any place. He has kept our sex life and our marriage very consistent and strong. I do not regret becoming his slave I enjoy it. Your father has a way about him in court and at home -- commanding is all I can call it. Which reminds me Jasmine is your slave, I knew the day after you arrived home, on her 18th birthday. Jasmine was too happy -- at least that what I sensed -- and when you were in the room she gravitated towards you. I do remember watching TV one night and thought Jasmine looked a little flushed at the end of the movie we were watching as a family. I took notes Jason -- well not written ones at least mentally was another story.

Jason, please reconsider Jasmine is a smart, kind, loving woman, she has her life ahead of her and I would hate that she be pinned down to her brother for the rest of her life not knowing the true joy of someone else. She needs to find love outside of the family. She has not done that, part of it is my fault trying to live the life of a Socialite and a Trophy wife which blinded me to the situation at hand. I witnessed you and Jasmine in the park, I witnessed you having intercourse with Jasmine, and it hurt me. I thought you were better than this standing up for her as not only a woman, but also your sister.

Jason I know you're a strong healthy dominate man you are nice, kind, find someone to fall in love with and be the dominant I know you to be caring, loving, and determined. I will love you always in my heart and my soul. I will miss you. Love Always Mom -- Pauline Cooper.

NOTE: Added - Today, I watched you spank your sister's ass and make slow love to her out beyond the shed. As I watched, I imagined I was Jasmine, feeling the sting of your hand and the fullness of that wonderful cock of yours. Alas, I will not that's not the type of Mother I am. Mom"

"Well, that is a damn shame. She didn't update her letter before she left. Damn, she wanted me back when I first got home. It wasn't until I returned for Christmas break that we hooked up. Then we both were fucking her."

"Master, Mom never mentioned that she saw us together that day. I thought she would have but guess not."

"Yeah, it seems that she wanted to find out how far we would go. Well, now we know that both are parents knew we were fucking. Dad knew the full score Mom not so much. I wonder did Dad ever mention to you about knowing who you are and who I was to you."

"No, Master he never talked to me about it. With the night before they left I wanted to feel his cock in my ass, but he wouldn't do it."

"Yes, we all had our fun that night." We sat there in silence for a bit then Jazzy slide off the couch and kneeled in front of me. Looking up into my eyes, without saying a word gave me her pleasing eyes and then looked down at my crotch then back to me.

"Ask for what you want my slave sister."

"Master, I want, NO, I need to worship your wonderful cock. I have been thinking about it since we left for the funeral. I wanted to please you in the limo on the way to the burial site. I need to taste your semen Master. I need to taste my Master's seed, his sweet tangy essence. Master, please this slave needs to worship your cock, use your slave's mouth as you would her pussy. Allow me to pleasure, my Master by worshipping his cock."

Wow, now that is begging at its finest. How could I refuse a request like that I nodded my approval. I stood and she removed my clothes, soon I was standing in front of my sister naked as Her Master. Jazzy kneeled up grabbed my cock with her mouth pulling my head in, swirling her tongue around the tip getting it nice and wet. Then she sucked my cock until her lips met my pelvis. I sat down before I fell down; Jazzy followed me never letting me out of her mouth. God, what dedication, what fucking skill, cheerleading really paid off I guess. Oh shit bad Jason, your sister was not a slut in high school she was a slut for you in high school.

"Oh...shit, Slave that feels fantastic. You have been practicing! OH....Damn...sis....OH FUCK!" I said as my sister swallowed me whole. Resting her lips at the base of my cock using her tongue to circle around the head then suck me going up then slammed down to the base. I leaned back, in the lounger, letting Jazzy worshipping her Master's cock. She would slowly move up my cock licking and sucking me then slam her face to my pelvis and back again up slowly. She was savoring my cock, loving it, worshipping it and me. I finally took my right hand grabbed her hair from the back of her head and forcefully moved her up and down my cock, Jazzy open her mouth and throat allowing me full access to her cunt mouth. I face fucked her, increasing my pace until I was slamming my balls on her chin. Jazzy was drooling saliva running down her chin to my balls, she made gurgling sounds and moans while I fucked her throat. I felt the orgasm in my balls, that tingling feeling and the swelling, the urgent need to blast down her throat.

"FUUCCCKKKK...DAAMMMNN....you ready slave to receive your Master sperm? DAAAMMMNNNN...here you go SLLAAAVVVEEEEEE......" Groaning bucking up and forcing her head down until she bottomed out at the base of my entire ten inch cock; Jazzy had opened her throat swallowed my ten inch cock down her esophagus and was still fucking breathing. I looked down, my pubic hair tickling her nose while I pumped my sperm straight into her stomach. I let out a mighty roar as I finished. Licking and cleaning my cock juices completed, she lifted her head sat back kneeling straight up between my legs wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"Oh sweet slave, when did you learn to suck Master's cock with swallowing."

"Oh, I have been practicing Master. Do you like?"

"Slave, no I didn't like, I fucking loved it. From now on that is the way you will worship my cock understand."

"Oh yes, Master." In her sweet innocent Barbie Girl voice. I looked at my baby sister naked in front of me, her bald pussy glistening with her pussy leakage. I slide my hand down her belly until I split her lips running my finger around her dripping mons. Her eyes never left mine as I parted her lips, sliding three fingers into her wet love tunnel. She moaned as I slowly finger fucked her, still she was kneeling-up on her knees, spread wide apart giving me access to her treasure. I jammed my thumb on her clit forcing the orgasm out of her.

"OHHHHHHHHHH....GGGGOOOOODDDDD..Master. OH SHIIIIITTT Master..." Leaning back bending her body until her head laid on the floor to give my fingers better access I slide a fourth into her wet cunt. Her orgasm still causing her to lift her pussy into my invading fingers, she was fucking my hand rocking up to meet my inward thrust.. Finally, I curled my thumb into my palm and forced my hand into her. My entire hand slipped into her well lubricated pussy.

"OH Master. What the fuck! OHHH....my goodness....OH SHIT. I...I...MASTER may this slave cum, please I beg you to allow...OH....Master, What the fuck, Oh shit, I feel you touching my cervix OOOOOhhhh....MASTER OH FUCKING WOW." Indeed my hand was messaging her uterus making like a cone, sliding my fingers up and back again like fucking the outside of it. She was cumming and cumming, her tits jutting straight up arching backward putting her head on the floor, I pinched and twisted her right nipple causing her to moan louder. She still moved her pussy into my hand and I was fucking her womb with my fingers incased around it. Smooth gently pressure with an in and out movement, Jazzy was rolling on the fourth or fifth orgasm.

"Master, Please STOP, Oh God, Please Master please mercy Master." As she kept humping my hand in her cunt I stopped and slowly extricated my hand from her abused cunt. My hand covered in her juices up to about four or five inches of my wrist. Amazed that her pussy could take my whole hand inside, I presented my hand to her lips, and Jazzy started to lick it clean, moaning as she did so.

"Now that is a first fisting, slave. How did it feel?" Jazzy couldn't answer she was still in her post-coital pleasure from the intense orgasm she had while her Master fist fucked her to orgasm, She was slow to respond, but finally, she could speak to me.

"Master, I could not believe you had your hand in my pussy. It was fantastic never have I felt so full and wanton. When you started to message my womb, I lost all control I couldn't stop cumming until you pulled out of me. Master what you did; fucking incredible. Thank you." I just smiled knowing it would not be the last time I do that to her or my slave.

As she put her feet and legs in front of her, I messaged some life back into them, then I slide down in between her shapely legs, gliding both of my hands up her smooth shapely runner legs. I gently pushed outward on her knees, she opened wider for me, I looked at her glistening pussy and dove in, no preamble, no warning, nothing just buried my face in her bald pussy and proceeded to suck her juices out the pussy I had my hand in. I gave her another three orgasms before I stopped. She was exhausted, Jazzy still wanted to serve me. She slide off of the couch next to me, descending into my arms. I forced her onto her back jamming my cock into her heated cunt without a misstep, forcing my cock into her depths stopping only when I felt her pelvis against my pelvis, both of us moaning while I penetrated her Pulling out ,Jazzy groaned from being empty then moaned when I started to fuck her.

"Fuck your slave's pussy Master. Beat my pussy until it is sore red and swollen then keep fucking me. Oh FUCK Master Fuck Me Harder Harder YES Fuck me just like that....OH SHIT." That is when she felt my cock head at the entrance of her cervix opening her womb with my fucking. The longer the stroke the deeper I went and her eyes were wide with wonder and lust. I grabbed her feet forced them back bending Jazzy at the waist, her legs going to her head. I plowed deep leaning over her hips slamming into her like a jack hammer.

"HOLY FUCK...Master....OH MY GOD...YYYEEESSSSS....Oh fuck me Master FUCK ME....MASTER FUCK ME." Right at the time I supposed to let loose of a torrent of my sperm into my sister I heard a knock on the door. Still pounding away on my slave I told them to come in. I heard Krissy ask if everything was all right and Jazzy yelled.

"Sister, Master is fucking me into oblivion. OH...FUUUCCCKKKK.....MASTER PLEASE MAY I CUM! OH...MASTER...NO MASTER...I CANT HOLD IT....PLEASE FUCK ME POUND ME MAKE ME SCREAMMMMMM......NO MASTER I AM GOING TO FU...FU...FUCKING CUMMMMMMMMMM..........MASTER I AM SORRY...Oh god, I cumming again....OH SHIT." Jazzy was convulsing around my cock, her cunt clamping hard on me trying to milk my cream out of my dick.

"Are you ovulating today Slave?" I whispered in her ear. Jazzy nodded her head unable to speak through her long intense orgasm.

"Good because I am about to blow my seed into your womb directly, do you feel that Slave, that is your Master's cock in your womb fucking it. Your Master is fucking your womb, SLAVE; my dick is so far into you that I will inject my seed directly into your fertile womb. OH FUCK" I was hammering my sister bent over ass under my spread legs, I held her legs onto of the sofa not letting her move, pounding away on her pussy. Jazzy was grunting from the onslaught of my full body weight slamming down on her pussy pounding it into mush, trying to push her through the floor to the basement.