Not Your Typical Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn son, she is good. I bet she can fuck like a fifty dollar whore too."

That was over two years ago, Uncle Jack left three weeks later. I sometimes wished he could have stayed, but he told me privately that he had no interest in fucking Jazzy or Krissy because he had a slave of his own that needed attending too. He packed his bike and left for the six-hour drive home back to Virginia Beach. So, you're asking me dear reader -- Jazzy and Krissy were pregnant -- yep, they were, both delivered within minutes of each other; my slave wife delivered a boy -- Reginald Christopher; Jazzy delivered a boy -- Jackson Francis. Healthy happy bundles of joy, I couldn't be a prouder father. Of course, the firm knew of my slave wife's and our baby, and we told most everyone that Jazzy's pregnancy was from a one-night stand with someone from a party she attended. We both knew he was mine.

============================================================================================

Shaking off my daydream, I finished the review making some notes here and there to give the boss. I walked into the bosses office handed him the paperwork.

"Dan, I am heading home. There are notes on the inside margin on the third, fifth, and twelfth pages. It looks like they tried to snowball this through, but I caught in time."

"I will take a look and thanks for the work on this. We will see what they bring after the little show down."

I left the office got into my car heading home. Deliberating what new and interesting ways I can keep my slaves entertained. I arrived home and didn't open the garage door instead I parked in the drive way. I got out and walked to the door opening the front door, no slave waiting for me. The door shut loudly, I dropped my briefcase on the floor with a bang, still no slaves. I silently walked towards the kitchen and leaned against the door jamb their backs to me; I enjoyed the look of fine naked asses surrounded by apron. Every once and a while one or both would grab the others ass and slide a finger from the bottom to the top. I watched Krissy greased her fingers with butter, slide two fingers of her left hand into Jazzy's puckered ass, and start to finger fucking her ass. I watched Jazzy do the same after about two or three minutes of their mutual ministrations; Krissy stopped fingering Jazzy leaned forward on the counter while Jazzy finger fucked her ass. Krissy, my wonderful slave wife, and mother of our child, was close to an orgasm when I cleared my throat. Startled Jazzy pulled her fingers out and Krissy gasped in frustration.

"Good afternoon Master." Jazzy said with a smile which disappeared when she looked at me. Nope not having it, my face took on the look of a cross between Mean Joe Green and the Hulk. She knew they were in T-R-O-U-B-L-E in a big way. Krissy already on her knees Jazzy a little slow to respond then dropped to her knees lowering her eyes.

"Slaves what have you been doing? I noticed that my Slaves were not at the door when I returned home fifteen minutes ago. I watched you finger fuck each other and pay no heed to your Master's commands."

My slaves were due for a punishment and I knew the exact place to perform said punishment.

"You have failed to follow my simple commands. I know I told my slaves that I OWN their FUCKING BODIES and everything within that body is mine. Your mind, Your Soul is mine to pleasure or punish. My SLAVES disobeyed by touching, playing, and fingering with each other. Now instead of having a nice lovely evening of fun and sex games, I have to administer punishment to my disobedient sluts. Krissy is it your day to watch the children?"

"Yes, Master. Master Reggie and Master Jack are both sleeping in their beds. I last checked on them twenty minutes ago, still sleeping."

"Go check on my boys. If they are not awake, bring the monitor and go to the dungeon, Krissy the bench, Jazzy the cross. Slave Wife you will secure Jazzy to the cross and then secure yourself to the bench. Please, remove your aprons and leave them in the kitchen and turn off anything that is cooking now."

"Yes Master" they said in unison.

Krissy turned off the pot of water dropped her apron on the counter and went to check on our boys. I walked into my study and flopped down in my high backed chair turned on my computer. Krissy and Jazzy came into the study kneeling at the back of my swivel chair. My computer finished loading and as I logged in, I thought of what I had seen both of them highly aroused at this point. Turning in my chair facing my two slaves their tits forward, legs spread and their cunts dripping.

"I expect you two in the dungeon. You have earned another 20 kisses each on top of what Veronica will be giving you. You will be FUCKING silent, No talking unless I address you specifically. NOW GET A FUCKING MOVE ON." The slaves jumped up and almost ran to the dungeon.

After some quality relaxation and distressing time, I got up and descended the stairs to the dungeon; the one Dad showed me the day before they left for the Philippines, the same day we as a family had a fuckfest. I looked over at the cross there was Jazzy wide eyed and secured by wrist and ankle cuffs and Krissy had left her right arm unlocked in the cuffs at the bench. Walking around the spanking bench, Krissy bent over at her waist, pussy and ass available for me I slide my hand over her round firm ass. Light finger touches to her left side sliding up to her breasts. I took hold of her left meaty breast, my thumb and fore finger finding her hard eraser sized nipple, I rolled it between my fingers. Causing her to moan as I squeezed

"Sweet wife and slave of mine, you have disappointed your Master. Why have you disappointed me SLAVE? I provide you with everything my love, my soul is your soul, my pain is your pain, my dominance is your submission, and I only demand one thing from you, OBEDIENCE, pure and simple. The rules exist because you want them to exist and you submitted to me not only in your life but also in your body. When we married and celebrated our wedding night what did you tell me slave when I whipped your body. What did you say?"

"I submitted to you fully Master. To love and obey my Husband Master."

"And what did I tell you and promise you when I stopped and shoved my cock into your slutty dripping Niagara Falls pussy of mine. What did I tell you?"

"Master you only asked for one thing in our relationship and marriage obedience. You also said you loved me and wanted to marry me when you first laid eyes on me; you knew in your heart of hearts that I was your soulmate. Master, you also said I might disappoint you but the disappointment will never lead to Master not loving you forever. Then you fucked me good Master."

"True but you disobeyed my command of no touch, no play without permission. Did you forget that SLAVE." I slapped her ass harder than I had in previous sessions it rang with a loud crack my hand stung and her ass was showing my hand print outlined in red. I struck again the other cheek same result red hand mark. Her right cheek had a definite hand print showing. I stood behind her and I slapped it again then the other I kept on going beating her ass red...finally my arms were hurting. I heard Krissy crying and whimpering. I walked in front of her, my cock like a steel rod, Krissy opened her mouth, and I shoved my cock down her throat. I kept it up until I felt the start of my orgasm and pulled out. Krissy was coughing, saliva dripping out of her mouth onto the floor below her. I looked over at Jazzy, she was squirming on the cross from witnessing the brutal face fuck I gave her sister slave.

"How long has it been since you had your last birth control pill?" I whispered in her ear, lining up my cock to her dripping cunt, I slammed forward spearing her, without stopping I bottomed out in her pussy.

"Fiveee weeeeeks Masterrrrr." Dropping her head between her outstretched arms moaning as I slide back into her. She was trying not to cum through my assault on her cunt and the beating of her ass, Krissy was on the verge of a massive orgasm -- with my cock rock hard I knew she would cum and I was determined to make her cum so I could punish her for cumming without my permission.

"When are you most fertile?" This was a slow fuck moving just a gentle ease in and ease out not the slam bam thank you ma'am shit. Just a leisure pace keeping her on edge, juicing her cunt up for her Masters cock.

"OHHH.....GOODDD.....Masster.....To..Toda.....Today Master! OH MASTER...may this disobedient slave cum for you Master. OH...MASSSTTTEEERRRRR...Please!"

"You may not cum." I pulled out of her juicy cunt dripping from my cock and I walked over to Jazzy on the cross which I unlocked and rotated her until her head was at height of my cock. She immediately opened her mouth and I skull fucked her, my slave disobeyed me and this slut knew better. I fucked her face and she took it, all ten fucking inches three inches round of man meat, it went deep and she didn't gag. I pulled out she grasped for air and cough, I shoved my cock back into her throat four strokes in....pulled out....air coughing....slide back in....another six strokes I gave her air...I then fucked her nonstop until I unloaded down directly to her stomach. It was the best fucking blow job in my entire life and I have had a lot of fucking blowjobs let me tell ya, but not right now. I pulled out and Jazzy was cough for air I turned to Krissy and said.

"Is it your desire to be bred by me?"

"Yes, Master that is what I am made for. I want to carry many of your babies."

"I will breed you often slave. Remember I own you and that cunt of yours."

"Yes, Master I beg of you to allow me to be your breeding slave, Master." I walked behind Krissy sliding my hands across her warm red ass moving down to her juicy pussy. I slide three fingers into her and she moaned trying to push her cunt back on my fingers.

"Such a horny slut aren't you slave?" As I started to finger fuck her.

"Remember you do not have permission to come and if you do I think Veronica might have to say something about it." I said chuckling at the thought maybe the leather would like to do that, who knew right?

"Oh God yes Master. I remember no coming until My Master allows me the pleasure. Oh...Master...I beg of you to have mercy. Please may I come for you Master? I am yours to command, I will be good Master, I will obey, I will obey Master. Please let me come." I pulled out my three fingers walked to her front.

"Clean them Slut." I put my fingers into her mouth she cleaned them running her tongue everywhere my fingers touched her pussy. She was hungry for it. I pulled my hand away as Krissy was trying to suck more of her juices off of them. I then turned towards the cross; Jazzy looked horrible her hair had dried come, wet with her saliva, and her mouth puff from my banging her lips on the base of my cock. I had left her upside down; I grabbed her right tit by the nipple and spun her upright. Jazzy moaned.

"Don't you fucking COME BITCH. Veronica will definitely teach you the lesson if you do. Hear me Bitch."

"Not until My Master tells me I can have his pleasure, Master." I grabbed her left nipple and pulled both out from her chest. She was moaning, I twisted, she moaned, I twisted, and pulled her moans got louder. Still holding her nipples with both hands between my thumb and forefingers, I yanked up hard enough that my thumb and fingers snapped together after slipping off of her nipples. She had an earth shattering orgasm right in front of me shaking convulsing hold your breath kind of orgasm. Wow must be really good. Finally she slumped over breathing hard looked at me.

"Master is Veronica here, if not please call her. She needs to teach me again about disobeying you. I have failed you again Master. I need to be punished." I grabbed Veronica slapped it on my left palm it stung but I didn't show, my slave smiled. I walked behind Jazzy trailing Veronica across her tight stomach running it down to her wet pussy. She moves at the lightest touch of Veronica she is panting with need. Jazzy was as wet as I have seen her. My sweet slave sister Jazzy was shaking with need her arousal was at such a high state.

"Slave now to your punishment why am I going to punish you?"

"Master I am being punished for disobeying your command of no touching or playing while you are not present."

"You will receive fifteen kisses from Veronica on your tits, thighs, and thirty kisses on your pussy. You will count each and every one of the kisses Veronica so lovingly will give you."

"Yes, Master." I flicked Veronica in the air and slapped her against my bare leg to test my and her strength. Veronica can be a cruel bitch when she wants to be or I make her to be cruel. I was ready. I took a step back looking at my dear sweet little sister, lust in her eyes, dripping like the slutty slave she is, waiting for the first kisses of Veronica. I step forward and Veronica kissed Jazzy's square on her right nipple. Jazzy suck in a long breath through her teeth there was no scream.

"Thank you Veronica for teaching me to be a better slave for my Master, one Master." She kissed her left nipple Jazzy counted and repeated her phrase. I struck her left thigh leaving a nice red welt movement on the cross not a sound except.

"Thank you Veronica for teaching me to be a better slave to my Master, three Master." Veronica kissed again and Jazzy repeated. I kept up the kisses from Veronica totally at random twice on one nipple then to the opposite side on the thigh trying to keep Jazzy from finding my pattern which I didn't have. We were up to eighteen of the sixty kisses from Veronica. I had twelve more kisses on her tits, stomach, and thighs and thirty for her very wet pussy. I discussed it with Veronica and she agreed that the remaining kisses I did a rapid fire on her tits. Jazzy counted up to thirty stated her phrase. Her head hung down on her chest, I walked over and lifted her head.

"Have you come Slave?" Sliding my finger up her drooling slit her moans following.

"No Master you have not given me permission." I pushed two fingers into her needy pussy, sliding them in and out she was straining not to come but my fingers in her pussy and my thumb smashing her clit were becoming too much for her. I could see it in her eyes.

"Oh....Please Master may I come for you. OHHHH.....GGGOOOODDDDD.....MASSTER....NO NO NO... I can't fail I must not come he must command it. NO NO NO NOOOOO OOOOHHHHHHH.....NO NO OOOOOO...MASTER PLEASE MAY THIS SLAVE COME. OH...NO NO NO...OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH...." I felt some pity on her lifted myself up to her ear still finger fucking her.

"My sweet sister of a slave to me if I let you come before your punishment is finished what kind of Master would I be? Not a good one because you would not have learned your lesson. Now you may not come until I tell you. Veronica will now kiss your pussy thirty times. No coming. I have denied you. I know you can do this." Veronica kissed Jazzy's pussy hard; her juices went flying everywhere wetting Jazzy, the floor, and me.

"Thank you Veronica for teaching me to be a better slave to my Master, One Master." Veronica kissed her hard again and again Jazzy counted and spoke her phrase. At the half way point I lessened the impact and strength of my strikes to Jazzy's pussy. It looked angry, red, and puffy but she was still dripping like a leaky faucet. Damn she is really aroused. "And you my slave of a sister. Do you look forward to my breeding of you again? When was your last birth control pill?

"Oh yes, Master I relish the thought of carrying our child. It was three days ago and I am fertile now, Master." Striking Jazzy's left nipple hearing her whimper from the kiss of Veronica. Her nipple turning a light shade of red I strike her right nipple watching for the signs of her impending orgasm. Striking the left then the right nipple and her fleshy breast, Jazzy is lightly moaning with each kiss of Veronica.

"What do you say slave?"

"Thank you Veronica for teaching me to be a better slave. May I have another?" I struck her nipples five times each causing Jazzy to slump on the restraints from the arousal I produced in her. I walked over to Krissy and smacked her upturned ass six times this caused her to moan. I look back at Jazzy while I am running Veronica up my slave wife's cunt, her legs are shaking; she is having a difficult time because her arousal is so high. I swung Veronica, swing for the fence directly to her pussy. I can see she wants to cum, but will not unless given permission.

"You want to cum don't you slut?" I asked Krissy

"Yes, Master." She says through her heavy breathing.

I walk over to Jazzy and swing Veronica into her open cunt striking her clit directly. Jazzy moans and thrusts her mound up for better contact with Veronica.

"Thank you Veronica for teaching me to be a better slave, twenty Master. May I please have another?" Veronica kisses her clit again. Sweat dripping down from her forehead, she says the same revelations towards Veronica. She is on the brink of orgasm.

I walk behind Krissy and slap her ass with Veronica ten times. Krissy thanked Veronica each time.

"Slaves I have determined that your punishment is done. Veronica will not be kissing your pussy any more today." I removed Jazzy's ankle and wrists cuffs, then the brace on her right elbow then the left; finally I caught her just before she fell on the floor. I carried her to the bed laid her down, went to Krissy, and released her.

"Spoon your slave sister; do not move from the bed I will return in a moment."

"Yes, Master" they said in unison. I walked up to the bathroom grabbed the aloe Vera and cortisone cream went back to the dungeon. I reached down to hand the ointments to Krissy so that she could apply them to each other when

the doorbell chimes. I walk over to the monitor on the wall in the dungeon. I see that it is Jaqueline -- her slave name is Jaxs. I press the intercom button "What is it my sweet Jaxs?"

"Master, may this lonely slave please have permission to enter your home. This slave would like to discuss an important issue with her Master."

"Yes, you may. You are to strip after entering and then come down to the dungeon. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." I press the open door button and watch as Jaxs walks in. Less than a minute later Jaxs is kneeling at my feet in the slave position.

"What is so important that you left early from class to be here in my home slave?"

"Master, this slave did not leave any classes early this slave finished for the semester. This slave has thought what you asked me the other day over the phone. This slave has studied her schedule over the next year and with your permission I want you to breed me, so that I may carry our child." I looked at Jazzy, Krissy, and then to Jaxs. I shook my head.

"What is your schedule like for the three years that make you think that having a child would be easy? You still have classes for your graduation. Your Master thought we discussed this and you would wait until close to your graduation date and not before."

"Master, this slave understands. However, this slave does not want to wait that long to carry your child. This slave would love to walk around campus with her big pregnant belly proudly carrying your child -- our child. This slave is devoted to you Master, and wants to live with you and my sister slaves for the rest of her life. Master, I do not care what others would think of me pregnant at school, home, or anywhere else. This slave would be, no, is proud to be your slave and wants nothing more than to be bred by her one and true Master."

I walked over to the chair that faced my other two slave's backside. I looked down at Jaxs kneeling on the floor waiting for me to answer her or to provide some sort of acknowledgement of her statement to her slave sister's and me. I thought about it. I did not have an answer, I did not have a clue, and I knew she was devoted to me, but to carry our child while going to a university a hundred miles away. She should have the support of slaves, the doctors, and me. Getting the doctors would be no problem, but having one or both of my slaves visit her while they too are pregnant. Nope, not this time. I looked around the dungeon just trying to figure out what the fuck I was going to do. I spotted the swing that hung on the I-beam rail; it could move the length of the dungeon wall to wall. I looked down at Jaxs her glistening eyes full of lust and devotion started to melt my resolve.