Not Your Typical Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes...slut...get ready, you better cum now and don't stop cumming, I want you to keep cumming until I unload in you." Close to standing up, I hammered into her sweet pussy, doing my best to nail Jazzy to the fucking floor, finally I felt my cock swell and my balls telling me here it comes. Still fucking my sister with total abandonment not caring if I destroyed her pussy, I wanted to impregnate this bitch, -- well that is what was in my head at least, and I didn't voice it. I kept on slamming into her and finally drove deep into her wet sheath opening her cervix with my cock head and blasting her unprotected womb with my baby makers. I stayed that way until I had finished pumping her cavern with my seed, buried in her uterus pumping ounces and ounces of my sperm into her fertile womb. I pulled out my cock glistening with our juices; Jazzy immediately sat up and engulfed my cock cleaning it. Exhausted, feeling my post-coital bliss, I fell over onto the floor next to Jazzy; she held my cock in her mouth as I went to the ground. We had totally forgotten about Krissy standing in behind the closed doors, fingering herself watching her Master impregnate her sister slave.

"Master, Thank you for the thorough fucking, I have never cum so much in my life." Jazzy said after cleaning my cock.

"Master you called for me?"

"Yes, my slave. I wanted to ask you a question. Is Uncle Jack around?"

"He is in the kitchen making dinner with me, Sir."

"So did he hear your sister slave screaming in the kitchen?"

"No Master it was quiet. I went into the kitchen helping him and heard nothing."

"Good, sit down on the couch." Krissy moved over to the couch lifted her dress and sat her naked ass and pussy on the cold leather. I stood up, went over to the center drawer of the desk, and pulled out a little box. Walking back over I got down on one knee placing her hand in mine.

"My dear lovely Kristine you know that you are more than just my slave, my friend, and my lover. You are everything to me. Kristine Kracen life without you would be boring; life without you would be bland, life without you would be wrong. Kristine Kracen will you do the honor of marrying your Master, Lover, and best friend."

Krissy was stunned. Her mouth was open in surprise; Jazzy was making little noises encouraging Krissy to say yes. I looked into her beautiful electric blue watery eyes looking for her answer. What I found was not only a yes but also a lustful yes.

"Master, Jason Cooper I don't know what to say....Oh fuck it. YES YES YES I will marry you under one condition." I raised my eye brow in question.

"Answer me this question, first." I nodded

"Did you ask for my hand from my father?"

"Dear slave wife to be, I would not have asked you to marry me without your parents blessing. Of course, I failed to mention that I would be naked, another slave's juices running down my cock, but yes, I did ask for your hand from your father.

"One more condition, if it pleases my Master/husband to be."

"What would that be my blushing bride to be?"

"That you fuck a baby into my sister slave. She has been whining about wanting you to impregnate her."

"Well, it seems I may have already done that but there is room for more I suppose."

"Master, Oh yes I will marry you and be the best slave wife. Train me to be the best slave wife for you. I look forward to our wedding day. Master when would you like to get married?"

"STRIP" Krissy stood up and pulled her summer dress over her head instantly naked, shaved pussy and hard nipples. I stood up and pointed to the floor, Krissy fell to her knees, looking up into my eyes.

"Slave, take my cock in your mouth and make me hard. Once that task is done, turn around on your hands and knees with your ass and pussy facing me." She engulfed my cock rose to the manipulation of her tongue and mouth; in no time really, I was steel hard rod, a naked willing slave will do that to you. Krissy spun around presenting me with her ass and pussy. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"You are ovulating!"

"Yes, Master"

"I am going to breed you, right now on our engagement day. When we get married you will be showing a baby bump, filled with OUR child. What would your mother and father think about you pregnant before marriage? I know what your cunt tells me, I know what your body is telling me, and I know you want to be bred." As my cock was running up and down the outside of her slick entrance, Krissy tried several times to get me to impale her, but I held off until I was ready to spear into her core.

"Oh, my slave is needy; you want Master to shove his long fat cock you and worship into your sweet wet little pussy." Krissy moaned loud, moving her hips up and down in rhythm with my stroking of my cock effectively telling me that she was ready for her breeding. I grabbed the base of my cock and on her next swing down plowed straight to her center. She arched her back forcing my cock deeper into her open cervix. We both groaned and the intrusion, I because after everything that has happened and how our relationship started, Krissy because she is a needy little slut, who can't get enough of her Master's cock buried in her pussy.

I didn't let up; I started to fuck her into tomorrow, giving her the fuck of her life, the fuck that would impregnate her. I wanted them to breed, I wanted to breed them, I will breed these two and enjoy the entire process. Both had punishment coming, but Uncle Jack was in the house and well, I didn't want to have performance issues with him around.

"Oh...Master, please may this slave cum for you. Oh..MAASSTTTEERRR...I can, I can't, OHHHHH....Shit...Master you are in my womb...MASSSTTTEERRR.....your cock is fucking my uterus.....OHHHH...GOODDD....My fukshh,e, OH...SHIT...MASTER, please have mercy Master, please Master please. "

I grabbed her hips and forced her pussy onto my cock, ramming her hard, bouncing off of her ass, watching her cheeks jiggle while I fucked her. I could feel my balls tightening up and my dick swelling.

"Oh....FUUUCCCKKKKK...SLUT! Damn...get ready...I am going to bury myself in your womb BITCH...Oh here is cuuummmsss...." I was pile driving into her and just buried my cock to the hilt in her tiny pussy causing Krissy to cum -- without my permission, but I might relax that a bit -- shaking and convulsing on my cock, her pussy walls closing so tight I thought she was going to cut my dick off at its base. I held her there, me buried in her cunt, my dick in her womb, until I stopped pulsing. Krissy pulled away, allowing me to slip from her, turning around, and she swallowed my cock to clean me as a good slave should. I looked into her lust filled eyes.

"My sweet Krissy, my wife to be, my fiance, my slut, my slave, you will be pregnant for your wedding."

"Yes, Master." I produced a pussy plug told Krissy to lay on her back, spread her legs and I inserted the plug expanding it to fill her hole.

"I will remove this plug and only I will remove it."

"Yes, Master. May this slave ask a question of her Master, Please?"

"What is it, slave?"

"When will we be married? Master."

"Hmmm.....haven't thought about that. I will have to look at my calendar. Would you want a full church wedding or a Justice of the Peace or at City Hall?"

"Master, I want a full church wedding with my friends and family there to enjoy our wedding. To show everyone how proud I am to be carrying our child. "

"Well then a full church wedding it is."

As it turned out, both my slaves were pregnant and the doctors confirmed it three weeks later. Damn I was going to be a father.

============================================================================================

For three months Uncle Jack made our home his. For the first couple of weeks, he just kept watching what we did around the house. Of course, my two slaves had to stay dressed around him. Jazzy and I had to curb our fucking sessions and Krissy was trying to keep me sane through the mess of the death of our parents. I loved her and she had put up with a lot of my rants, insecurities, and other such matters when loved ones die. Krissy and I would get some alone time and fuck, or she would suck my cock or I would even whip her ass for messing up dinner, not cleaning good enough, or just for the pure fun of whipping her ass to my liking. Krissy and Jazzy told me that being clothed made them feel less as my slaves; with "Uncle Jack" around, of course it didn't help that I could not torture and fuck the shit out of their pussy, ass, or mouth. Uncle Jack was a great person, if nothing else; he stood up for family and at the funeral did his best to keep things on an even keel.

Uncle Jack cornered me one day two months after the funeral.

"JC, how long have you been fucking your sister?"

"Excuse the fuck out of me! What the fuck did you just say?" Totally caught off-guard I looked at him. Why he would have asked me that question? Is there something that Jazzy and I did? Was it body language, facial expressions, or something else?

"I said how long have you been fucking your sister?"

"I haven't been fucking my sister. Which is none of your fucking business."

"Ok. Let us cut the bullshit kid. For one thing, I have seen how Jazzy looks at you. It is one of "Come fuck me now" looks. If you're not fucking her you should be."

"Hold the FUCK UP UNCLE JACK! What did you just say?" Floored by his comment, I was more shocked than pissed, but I had to show him my pissed look.

"Damn you must be hard of hearing of something. I said if you are not fucking her you should. Ok, follow me to the pool lets grab some beers and we will talk about this and why I have been a ghost to the two of you."

I grab four beers, thinking I was going to need two extra, and followed Uncle Jack to the pool. I sat down handed Uncle Jack a beer then set the rest on the table in front of me. Opening the beer, I took a long swig then looked at Uncle Jack.

"Kid, did your mother ever tell you why I was not in our lives or why you didn't know me?"

In the two months that Uncle Jack had been here never once had I thought of asking about why Jasmine and I didn't know about Uncle Jack?

"Uncle Jack, I told you when I called I ever knew you existed, it was when Mom gave me your number that I found out we had an Uncle. That is it hell, I did not even know Mom had an older brother, Grandma and Grandpa never mentioned it when the family would visit. I thought Mom was an only child until that day. I was hoping she would tell me when she returned, but I guess that is not happening now is it. So, cut the bullshit and come out with it."

"Your father and I happen to be riding buddies some twenty five years ago. Same college, same degree track, he was my best friend. Well, after a while your mom started hanging round with us. Your mom was fifteen or sixteen something like that; anyway she wanted to be part of the "friends" with us. Your dad and I came home for summer break our senior year of college; your dad had been accepted into Harvard Law School, he was taking the summer off before he left. Pauline "Polly" - turned eighteen and was at the primed for life, according to her. I took overseer watch until one night when a girl friend asked her to a party at the Yacht Club in Annapolis. That's where your Mom and Dad really fell in love with one another. Her parents were hosting the event to celebrate your Grandfather's retirement I think. At the time I didn't know that she practically dropped at his feet begging for him to own her. That was a joke by the way. They dated off and on for the next four years before she slipped out one night to see him on his sailboat and he proposed to her. I lost my best friend and my sister that night. She returned with a ring on her finger and I was pissed me off, but took it out on Polly. I had it out with your Dad a couple of days later, but the damage was already done.

That was the last time I talked to my sister until after Jasmine was born. I put away my differences and called your mom. After many weeks, I finally told her why I did not talk to her. She said she understood, but needed to talk to her husband about letting you back in their lives. He said no and at that time, I did not know that she was his slave wife and honored her Master husband with his decision. I kept my distance learned about you and Jasmine from Mom and Dad, how you to were growing up. I found out through our parents, your grandparents that they were going off to a two-month vacation. I called my sister and told her if anything happened over there to give you my number. I was right to tell her, I did not expect to hear from you; your Dad was a good provider and protector of your mother, you, and Jasmine. Before you say anything the answer is "no" I never did have sex with my sister though the thought had crossed my mind while she was in high school and then later in college. Now let's discuss your situation with Jasmine and Kristine."

"What is there to discuss?"

"JC, don't kid a seasoned kidder. I know something is up between you and your sister. I can only imagine. As I see it, Kristine is your slave and is more like a slave than anyone else I have known and before you ask -- yes - I am in the lifestyle myself. Jasmine when she is around you is nervous, excited, she has that aroused nervousness, and follows instructions every well. She gives me attitude when I am around, but never when we are together. So, again I will ask; what the fuck is going on between you, Jasmine?"

"Shit Uncle Jack I thought we were doing a good job of hiding it."

"You have, but it is the subtle body language of the ladies that are a dead give-away."

We sat there and I told him the story about Jasmine, Kristine, Jacqueline, and me. How Jazzy as I called her begged to accept her as my slave, how Jazzy got Krissy involved with me, and how Jacquie got involved in our lives as well. I told him that Jacquie is off at college and is still one of my slaves and that I still email, call or get instructions to her on a weekly basis. Jack listened and didn't comment but his facial expressions showed me that he was impressed with my control over three beautify sex slaves. As the story progressed I even told him of what happened with Mom and Dad two days before their leaving and Mom telling me his number. After I finished I took a long swig of my lukewarm beer and waited for his reply.

"Ok, JC prove it." Is all he said?

"Prove what?"

"Prove that these ladies are yours to command. Prove to your Uncle that Jazzy and Krissy will follow your commands regardless that I sit here." He gave me the challenge, which I had to accept. I called Krissy and Jazzy at the same time. Jazzy and Krissy came bounding out of the kitchen with smiles on their faces.

"My sweet slaves, Uncle Jack does not believe that you are my slaves. He wants me to prove to him that you will do as instructed. So, Strip!"

Krissy removed her halter-top and dropped it on the ground in front of her then unzipped her shorts and dropped them at her feet standing very naked looking directly at Uncle Jack. Jazzy stood there looking at me with her pleading eyes. I stared back at her and then stood up walking over to her.

"Do you have a problem with my command SLUT!"

"JC!"

"Slave get Veronica, NOW!" Krissy ran off to retrieve "Veronica," a riding crop I have named to assist with punishment and training. Well, mainly for punishment.

I leaned into Jazzy, my hand grabbing her ponytail; I forced her head back to look into my eyes. I was not happy and she knew it. She was testing me. No, she would never do something so disobedient as to test her Master. Oh, here it goes...

"I am your Master; you will be punished in front of our uncle to prove a point to you. That my commands are to be followed no matter when, where, and who is near. Do you understand? SLAVE!" I said through angry gritted teeth.

"Yes, Master." I still had her ponytail and I shoved her head down to the ground forcing her to kneel. Krissy returned and kneeled lifting her arms above her head allowing me to take Veronica.

"Krissy, go and sit in slave position next to Uncle Jack."

"Yes, Master."

"Slave, I gave you a command NOW STRIPE BITCH!" Looking at me she lifted her sun dress over her head and dropped it on the floor.

"Your punishment will begin now; lie down with your slave cunt facing Uncle Jack and spread your legs wide. You will count each kiss from Veronica and thank her for teaching you to be a better slave."

Jazzy got down on the hard deck of the patio her pussy facing Jack. I could see the bulge in his pants as I stood over Jazzy. I looked down at her, swung Veronica at her pussy with more force than previous punishments. I was pissed and it showed when I struck her.

"One, Veronica, Thank you for teaching me to be a better slave." She hissed. I struck her pussy again, Jazzy counted and thanked Veronica, and I did this for fifteen times. By the time the last kiss of Veronica had struck Jazzy, she was sobbing her tears running down the side of her cheeks, her pussy very red, and swollen; nice big puffy red lips -- Oh how I wanted to devour her pussy and make her scream. Her juices were running down to the crack of her ass making a puddle on the floor.

"Inspection" Jazzy stood up and moved into the Inspection position. Her fingers interlaced behind her head, elbows back, chest out, feet four feet apart, and she was looking down at the floor.

"Now Jack! Is that proof enough that both these slaves are mine to command?"

"Uhhhh....yea that works for me. Wow, Jasmine how do you feel."

"Sir, my slave name is Jazzy, his cunt hurts, and I feel wonderful. I would like Master to pleasure me but I have been a bad slave. Disrespecting you and Master; Master it is his right to punishing me for questioning his commands. I tend to do that a lot and get the punishment for those infractions."

"Jazzy, go stand in front of Master Jack in Inspection position."

"Yes, Master." Jazzy stood a half a foot in front of Jack and looked him dead in the eyes. Jack looked at JC with a raised eyebrow. Then looked at Jazzy, as she stood in front of him naked, bald, and dripping wet. Jack inspected the slave for wetness and fuckability.

"Wow, she is like the Niagara Falls flowing down her legs. Damn and a tight ass pussy too. So, slave has your Master been fucking you?"

"Yes, Uncle Jack."

"Call me Master Jack. When was the last time you and your Master fucked?"

"The day we came back from the funeral, Master Jack."

"Damn, that long huh. Wonder if I could make you cum while I flicked your clit like this." Jack started to rub Jazzy's clit causing her to moan loudly not expecting her uncle to finger her or try to pleasure her. It was like fucking a younger version of her father. Her hips started to move with the rhythm of his fingers. Suddenly he pulled them out and licked his fingers clean.

"Shit she is a sweet little slave too. Good job, JC she is truly a slave of yours. What about this naked one next to me?"

"Krissy, suck him until he comes in your mouth, don't swallow, show him and he will tell you when to swallow."

Krissy crawled in between Jack's legs, unzipped him, pulled out his large cock -- not as large as mine but his was about an inch or so thicker - that was half erect and deep throated him. Krissy dove on his cock taking to the base in one smooth motion. She started back up licking, sucking, and bathing his cock with her tongue.

"OH SHIT. Damn she can swallow. OH..God that is wonderful. My slave cannot even do that the first time down. OH...Shit....OH...Shit....FUUCCCKKK!!! JC, she is really a great cocksucker." Jack leaned back while Krissy sucked, licked, and deep throated him. He grabbed the back of her head forcing her head down faster, essentially fucking her mouth. It took a couple of minutes until Jack pushed Krissy's head down on his pelvis her nose scrapping his pubic hair forcing his cock deeper into her mouth as he blasted the back of her throat with his semen. I watched as he flexed his hips into her several times. Krissy, the good slave she is, had not swallowed leaned back with her mouth open showing Jack his sperm. He smiled and nodded and Krissy swallowed his load.