Not Your Typical Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear husband of mine all is ready for you up here."

"Follow me upstairs; do not use your slut name, but your name. I am not Master but Jason, you are not Janet Slut you are Janet. Do we understand? Severe punishment and I do mean severe punishment will be dealt out."

"Yes, Jason" Becky said

"Yes, Mr. Cooper" I looked at her with a questioning glance. I did not say anything, but kept it in the back of my mine, that my Mother truly needed discipline in following my instructions. I wondered if Mom really wanted me to take her and truly make her MINE. After three years away, I think that is exactly what she actually would need me to "Take" control of her completely. I smiled my little evil smile, as we reached the landing, the boys room was at the far end of the hall overlooking the back yard; you could not see the pool from their room. As I walked down the hall towards my boys, I heard Reggie laughing at something Jazzy was doing. I looked at Mom, yep surprised as fuck, I love when that happens the last time I saw that face is when I took her the first time that Christmas break.

"Jason?" Mom said questioning

"Yes, Janet" we made it to the door when you heard

"Daddy, DaDa" I crouched down to let my two wonderful, beautiful baby boys come running into my arms. I scooped them up and turned around to meet Becky and Janet.

"Reggie and Jack, this is Miss Becky and Janet. Miss Janet has been gone for some time, but when she heard about my boys, she came here with her friend to see you. Isn't that wonderful" I was looking at mom the entire time, putting her hands to her mouth Mom started to cry the tears were running down her cheeks.

"Hi Mz Becky Hi Mz Jantet" Reggie said keeping his head buried against my neck. Jack on the other hand reached out with both his arms for Janet; Janet froze not knowing what to do then decided she wanted to hold her grandson and took him in her arms into a big tight hug, little Jack wrapped his arms around Mom's neck and squeezed back. Mom lost it and the tears flowed down like a water fall, she was holding Jasmine's and my child, technically her first grandson, Reginald was second my three minutes. Becky was confused, she could not understand. I looked at Becky and Janet.

"Becky, in a minute we will go to the study before you go to the dungeon. I will be there shortly to explain a few things. Jackson here is Jasmine's and my son and Reginald is Kristine's and my son. I looked over at mom, she was so happy smiling and talking to Jackson. Jazzy and Krissy were crying and hugging Mom and Jack. Becky said Hi to Reggie and he smiled at her then reached out to her. She looked at me I nodded and she took him into their room. Mom and Jazzy went in as well while Krissy stayed back to talk to me.

"Jason, honey are you going to tell Becky the truth about this family?" Turning my head to look into those wonderful lustful eyes -- God this woman can make me hard is a nanosecond. She was smiling with her eyes and face.

"Kristine, My love, I do plan on telling her our story. If she cares to leave then she leaves, but I have an never ending contract as her Master signed by her, of course not telling her straight out might be an issue, I will see."

"No Jason not I will see, but we will see. Remember I am your wife as well as your slave, but up here is where I am your wife and the wife says it is WE; got it Mister." I chuckled and told her "Yes dear." Now who is trying to top from the bottom again? I just chuckled as I watch my girls have fun with our children. After about an hour, the boys started to get tired. I told Krissy to stay and feed the boys while Janet, Becky, and Jazzy went to the study. She was to come into the study when the boys were asleep which would not take long. Going down the stairs toward the study, I was trying to think how in the fuck I was going to let this out. FUCK, I screamed in my head. If she is true to her, nature it may shock her, one never knows. When we reached the bottom of the steps, Jazzy removed her dress, so did Janet, and finally Becky following me into the study. The slaves knelt at the entrance of my study since I had not told them to come in. I sat down in my chair; I looked at the door and motioned for them to enter.

"Becky, please kneel in front of me take out my cock and show me what you learned at the Ranch."

"Yes, Master." She crawled between my legs, opened my belt, opened my pants slid my pants and underwear down to my ankles; I heard a gasp from Becky.

"Is there a problem Slut?"

"Master you are very large and round. My Master/Husband was smaller much smaller and thin. Oh..Shit, Master I will do my best."

"You will not do your best you will take my cock down your throat until you reach my pelvis; I want to feel your chin hitting my fucking balls." I grabbed the back of her head "OPEN your slut mouth"

I pushed her head down and was not going to stop until she swallowed my entire ten inches, about half of my cock down her throat she started to gag, I lifted her head, her eyes were watery and she was grasping for air.

"If you can't take me in one shot then what the fuck are you good for! Jazzy get over here and show her how it's done." Jazzy crawled over, pushed Becky out of the way and swallowed.

"OH FUCK YES! OH DAAAMMMMNNNN.....can my sister suck her brothers cock like it was made for her throat." I was looking at Becky while she watch Jazzy take my cock down her throat without stopping and she buried her nose into my crotch and damn if she didn't start humming the "Battle of the Republic" while doing it. It took all my grit to hold off from blowing my load down her throat for her effort, but this was a teaching lesson. I grabbed jazzy by the hair lifting her off my cock.

"Master, please I need to taste you. I need to drink you, Oh please Master."

"This is a lesson dear sister of mine, tell Becky how it's done or you will be introduced to Brute on you sweet ass and tits."

"Yes, Master." A Switch went off in Jasmine, her face turned loving and worshipping to bitch mean face in a blink of an eye.

"Ok, Slut listen up, first thing is get that saliva rolling, drink something, go get a glass of water, fill it, bring here and drink in front of Master. GO, WHAT'S KEEPING YOU WAITING SLUT? MOVE THAT FUCKING ASS!" Becky jumped off the floor nearly hitting me in the process darted to the kitchen, when she returned, she had my beer glasses -- Ding Ding -- Oh yes, punishment time -- kneeled down in front of me to Jazzy's right and drank the entire glass.

"Very good slut, however there is just one little problem with that glass. What does it say on the side of the glass?" Becky then took note because etched on the side was our family crest with "MASTER"S" on the top of the crest and "BEER GLASS" on the bottom. I saw the "OH Shit" look come from Becky's face and eyes and then -- it fascinates me how fast she could blush, a deep crimson red over her entire body; she looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Slut it seems you forgot how to read and it is Veronica's mission to teach wayward sluts like you." Jazzy grabbed the back of Becky's head and shoved her down on my cock. Jazzy was forcing and whispering in Becky's ear. I knew what would motivate her even more.

Swissshhsss....SMACK....Veronica is a mean bitch; Becky cried out opening her throat and swallowed my cock straight up. Jazzy held her there watching, but Becky was a reluctant deep throat slut, but I knew her to be....fucked my cock with her throat, it was unbelievable using her throat as a paralytic pump; undulating and sucking, damn and it was working, next thing I knew Jazzy had removed her hand and Becky was swallowing me to the bone. It look about three whole minutes before I held her face to my crotch and blast six big ropes directly into her stomach.

"Jazzy clean me!" I lifted Becky up to sit in my lab.

"Fuck, Slut Becky that was an amazing blow job; top three in cock worship definitely contender for second." As I felt Jazzy take my semi-hard cock into her mouth. "Oh shit....slave you're definitely going to have that pussy beaten tonight if you keep that up. OH....let see if you can be motivated as well as Slut Becky here." <SMACK> -- Jazzy did not move or change her pace. <SMACK> she swallowed me completely did not stop, did not breath, and held her face in my crotch until I told her to get up. <SMACK> she moaned and I started to fuck her face. Becky sat back and watched as I took her mouth and used it as a pussy. Jazzy was creaming creating a puddle on the floor and it was getting bigger.

"Slut Becky, clean the floor of her juices then start cleaning this bitch properly."

"Yes, Master" Diving for the puddle licking it up, rubbing her breasts and nipples in Jazzy's juices then she turned over and latch on to her clit like a baby sucking on a nipple for milk. Jazzy lost it, it hit her like a speeding bullet, and one second she is throating me, the next she was having an intense orgasm of her young life. What about me do you ask? Yep, blew my load right down her stomach, she swallowed, left some in her mouth, turned around and shared Master's seed with Becky kissing her and mixing Master's essence with their combined saliva, they kissed, fondled, tweaked, Of course, Becky was still sitting on my lap, I turned Becky's body to face the middle of the room. Spread her legs apart, just as Jaxs and Krissy stopped at the door.

"Master, may this slave enter the study." I nodded and the girls walked to kneel at my side facing Janet and Becky, who had recovered and was now kneeling.

"Krissy, before we went upstairs I instructed you. Now get moving or Brutus will be your next guest. Understood?"

"Yes, Master. Move it bitches, up on your feet get a fucking move on." Becky and Janet got up and followed Krissy towards the dungeon. I grabbed both Jaxs and Jazzy in my arms leading them towards the dungeon.

"Slaves, tonight these two sluts will be used and abused. Jaxs, sweet slave, Yes, I will bred you over the next couple of nights, this and only this time. If you get pregnant I will support you and be there for you, but if you do not become pregnant then you will wait as we originally planned agreed?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master. I love you Master."

"I love you as well as I love all my slaves, except your Mistress." I walked into the dungeon and both Becky and Janet were kneeling in the center. I looked around getting an idea of who was to go where in my little sexual torture chamber. I smiled my evil smile and Krissy bowed her head and chuckled. She knew me too well.

"Slave Wife put Janet on the cross and I will secure Becky to Brutus." Krissy took Janet who climbed on the cross, Krissy secured her into the cross; wrists, ankles, and belly restraints. I opened a large cabinet door and pulled out Brutus; the brute, it is a modified Sybian fucking machine, but tailored to my specific requirements. I told Becky how to stand over Brutus and then told her to sit down with the dildo's going into her ass and pussy. Becky was hesitant but slowly made her way down the dildos. I got impatient with her descent; put both hands on her shoulders and pushed down until Becky hit bottom, fully seated on Brutus. I attached her thighs and calves to the sides of Brutus. I then took her wrists and attached them to the board behind Brutus effectively pushing her tits and chest out. Oh goodie targets.

"Becky, I must confess in front of all my slaves and sluts I would not be a true Master hiding under false presentences. You signed a semi non-binding contract; it would not hold up in a court of law, with no time limit set. To me that if you so desire to be released from my care and training as a Master, I would grant it, because you asked. Should you have put down something different then I would hold you to that date personally as per the contract. However, what you put down on that document was "Never". Acknowledging that particular fact; you are part of the family and as part of the family, we need to open and honest about our lives within these walls. I will say this if you decide you would like to leave after then we will not stop you. Before you say anything, I must say my piece first. Jazzy is my sister and my slave -- she begged me three and a half years ago while in college, Krissy is my slave wife -- Jazzy's best friend in high school and Krissy and I were boyfriend girlfriend just as long. That was the Christmas before the Typhoon at the Ranch. We lost our father and nearly our mother, well we have classified her missing presumed dead. Unlit this morning." I looked at Becky looked confused.

"Master, what do you mean this morning? Janet and I..." Stopped speaking looked directly at Janet.

"Janet, tell me he is lying." Janet was crestfallen; she bowed her head, and started to cry.

"Becky, there are reasons why she did not tell you and I can understand all of her reasons. I am a lawyer and bring the dead back to life even with paperwork is an unbelievable nightmare. It is more difficult to recertify a person alive than dead and besides we read the will and were awarded our inheritance based on the death of Mom and Dad. Financially it would be extremely hard lots of auditing for the last ten years, plus what we spent since the funeral; A Nightmare of biblical proportions. Now, more to the point. You are shocked, but do you want to leave because of this new family dynamic?"

"M..M..Master, I do not want to leave I have signed a contract that does not end. If what you say is true and Janet is indeed your Mother, I have no problem with it. I must make a confession as well Master. I was on staff at the Ranch and not a client of the Ranch. Yes, my name is Becky and the truth about my husband is not true. I was sucking my bosses cock when he took it in the chest. I hated him, but did not want him to die. The truth of the matter is Master, I did not know she was your mother, matter of fact I did not know her name at all. I helped her keep her Janet Dawn while she had some amnesia over the last two years. I do not want to go back to the Philippines, or England, I want and need to stay in your care and service. I ask that you punish me for deceiving you, Janet, and the rest of your family." Holy Shit I thought that was a lot. Hold it against her nope, we held more and hoped she would not hold it against us. I started to laugh, that infectious laugh, soon I had all my girls laughing. I took a deep breath, calmed myself, and looked into Becky's glassy brown eyes.

"Slut Becky, We will not hold it against you as you will not hold it against us for having a rather abnormal family. Ok, incestuous family, but what the fuck. As the Managing Partner at my law firm and what am I going to hold against you? Now with our confessions out of the way. I would like to introduce you to "Brutus"; he is a bastard, asshole, and for the next hour or so, your tormentor. You have only one command to follow and he will teach you to follow my commands and instructions to the letter. Isn't that right Jazzy, Krissy, and Jaxs?"

"Oh yes Master. He is definitely teach you to follow instructions and command. He has several times. Right Sister?" Krissy affirmed to Becky, she was starting to sweat a little and I only had him on ultralow.

"Yes, Mistress. Brutus is very brutal when he teaches us. Oh how brutal." Jaxs smiled remembering yesterday when she was on Wallie.

"Slut Becky, I am going to let Brutus teach you about cumming versus not cumming. Are you ready for your lesson Slut?" I turned up the controls allowing the dildo to vibrate at a medium setting in her ass and pussy. Becky was ou'ing and Ah'ing as Brutus took control of her body.

"Now Slut the object is to hold off from orgasming for a long as possible. So far, only one woman has made it pass the three-minute mark. I will give you an incentive; if you last longer than three and a half minutes without cumming, then I will allow you unlimited orgasms for the next 24 hours, if you lose. No orgasms for three weeks and if you fail you will get lessons from Brutus for one hour a day until you learn not to orgasm unless commanded. Understand?"

"Ohhh....Yyyyyeeeesssss Masstterrr.....OH SHIT OH Master....Please may I cum...OHHHHH....BLOODY HELL....Oh Master...Please...Please may this slut cum. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH....GOD....OH SHIT...MAAAAASSSSSTTTEERRR....." Becky's body started to shake and shiver, her orgasm continued; I turned up the controls to below maximum, Becky moaning and crying gyrating her clit on the vibrating nub. Becky tried to fuck herself on the dildos, but because I had her secured, she could not move except front and back. Swirling her hips around produced the needed affect and she came again.

"Oh, a needy slut. Well here is something else to think about" <SMACK> Veronica kissed her left nipple, Becky moaned; Veronica kissed her right nipple, Becky moaned louder. Veronica kissed her nipple and breast thirty times; Becky was moaning and cumming through it all. I kept moving the rotations and vibrations to different speeds and intensity; it was on a slow setting, "Slut Becky are you ready for Brutus last lesson in orgasm control?"

"Oh...Yes, Master." Barely breathing but affirmed she indeed was ready for his final lesson. I turned the controls to Maximum and walked out the room; sort of, I still could see her from my vantage point, besides Krissy, Janet, Jaxs, and Jazzy were in the dungeon with me. Becky did not see it that way, she feared I would leave her, she feared she was not good enough for Brutus training to be the best slave possible. Becky was thrashing, shaking, and trying to get out of the restraints that held her in place. I walked back in front of her.

"What have you learned Slut?"

"OHHHHHHH....MMAAASSSSTTTTERR.....I..I...Ieeee....am only allowed to Cummmmmm when youuuu....OH SHIITTTTAAAAA.....OH FUCK OH FUCK....I..I'm going OH Master please may I cum for you. You control my body, my orgasm, my mind, and my very soul. OHHHHHHH....GGGGOOOODDDDD.....MASTER PLEASE MERCY PLEASE MERCY!"

Grabbing the hair in the back of her head I twisted it towards me....looked her in the eyes "CUM SLUT" and then kissed her through the intense orgasm. I kissed her with passion, I kissed her to belong, I kissed her to feel safe, and I kissed her to keep her from screaming through the orgasm of her life. After several seconds, Becky stopped moving and I release her head. Becky was panting, red over her entire body, and a puddle of her juices on Brutus, her legs, and the floor below her. I released Becky from Brutus and helped her over to the bed in the corner. I told her I would call her when I wanted her, but rest on the bed for now.

"Krissy, is she primed?" I asked my slave wife with regards towards Janet.

"Yes, Master. She is very primed." As I watched, my wife shoved three fingers into Janet's dripping pussy. Of course, that is after Krissy had a Hitachi wand stationed on her clit while I had Becky on Brutus. Janet was shaking and shivering doing her utmost not to orgasm against my command. She could not cum either, but the point is I am going to make her orgasm and then I will beat her tits and ass red then fuck her everywhere.

"Take her down and give her to Brutus. Let us see, can this slut last longer." Becky lasted about a minute and a half, now onto Janet. I watched as Janet sashayed her way over to Brutus. I knew that Janet was very wet; she hated but loved the Hitachi. Now, she will find out what Brutus is like. Janet sat down and buried the two dildos into her body without a whimper or gasp she bottomed out on the dildos. I secured Janet's thighs, calves, and pulled her arms back securing her wrists to Brutus' stand and turned on Brutus.

"OHHHH....Master these feel wonderful in me, the dildo in my cunt is as big as you are Master. OH SHIT they rotate. OH NO MASTER OH MASSTTTEEERRRRR.....OH GOD OH MASTER! "As I turned up the controls so she could feel the difference. The controls had reached maximum and Janet was trying to keep from cumming. She was doing a bang up job, until I shut down Brutus -- yea a little respite for about twenty second just enough time for Janet to recover. She did and Brutus went to maximum again, and this time success Janet exploded with an orgasm that rocked her world.