Not Your Typical Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD...MAAASSTTTTEREERRRR......OH SHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTT......." Then she was silent, her eyes rolled back in their socket and she passed out. I turned off Brutus, told Krissy to release her while I took hold of her so she would not fall down. Once released, I took over to the bed, Becky was there and laid down holding Janet through her orgasm she was having while I held her.

"Becky, did you see how Janet held off as long as possible. Passing out from the intensity of her orgasm that she should not have, but did anyway. Yes, she will get a punishment, but for now, I will let her rest. Stay here and keep her company until she can move on her own. You and Janet will clean the dungeon before returning upstairs to my study."

"Yes, Master." I gently placed Janet on the bed into Becky's lap; Becky was soothing Janet's hair as I left. Krissy, Jazzy, and Jaxs followed me upstairs to my study. I walked in and my slaves stopped kneeled at the entrance and requested to enter Master's domain; that is what they called it. I sat down turned towards my computer turning it on and waiting for it to boot up. I gave my slaves the acknowledgement to enter my study.

"Wife, suck me." Krissy crawled over to me, unzipped, unbuttoned, and pulled my pants and underwear to my ankles. My cock was rock hard from watching Becky and Janet go through Brutus' training session. Krissy licked my cock for about ten seconds and then swallowed me. God, this woman, my wife, and my slave can really suck a cock. If there were a competition for cock sucking in the Olympics, it would be a tossup between Jazzy and Krissy. I looked over at Jazzy; she was smiling as she watched her slave sister in law suck me.

"Jaxs bury your face in Jazzy's pussy and Jazzy you bury your face in Jaxs' pussy. I want to see you two pleasure each other while my lovely slave wife sucks me. You may cum as often as you would like." I watched as Jazzy got on top and Jaxs took the bottom.

"Thank you Master." They said. They went to town licking, sucking, and licking each other's pussies. I looked down at my wife put my hands on the side of her head lifting her up.

"Straddle me and fuck yourself on my cock." A happy smile came across on her face as she lowered herself onto my hard rod. We both groaned from the pleasure of her insertion on my hard cock. Krissy looked into my eyes, hers filled with love and lust.

"My sweet slave wife you may cum as often as you like, you have no restrictions this time." Krissy grabbed my head with both of her hands and kissed me with passion and desire; the entire time bouncing up and down on my cock. As I was enjoying Krissy's wonderful tight pussy, I heard Jaxs scream her orgasm calling out Jazzy's name then Jazzy came forcing her pussy into Jaxs mouth grinding her clit against Jaxs' nose.

Having a hard time watching my slaves in a lesbian sixty-nine, I looked at my wife, her eyes closed bouncing up and down faster and harder; I reached between us and started to rub her protruding clit.

"OHHHHHHHH...MMAASSTTTTEERR...HUSBAND...OH OH OH FUCK!!" Krissy came down on my cock bottoming out smashing her pussy down on my pelvis. Her orgasm struck clamping on my cock and milking it. My mind was gone and I just grabbed her ass and forced her down harder on my cock shoving deeper into her feeling her cervix open up, I orgasmed with her filling her fertile womb with my seed.

"OH Master fill me; put those baby makers to work. OH...FUCK.. Fill me up make us a baby....OH GGGAAAWWWDDD....Master I feel you pulsing and shooting your seed into my womb. OH GOD YES YES FUCK..." She slumped onto my chest, her D sized breast smashing down against me. She put her head on my shoulder and whispered.

"Jason, honey. Master I am now pregnant with our child. I can feel the change. I love you with all my heart and soul. I love being your slave wife, I love being the mother of our children, I love being fucked by you, I love the way you can make me cum, and I love you for you as my Master." I pulled her up and slide out of her, walked over to Jazzy grabbed her hair lifted her head and shoved my juicy cum covered cock into her mouth. She sucked and cleaned my cock during an orgasm that Jaxs gave her. Once cleaned I dropped to my knees and slammed my cock into Jaxs. She came instantly. Jazzy sat up and put both her hands on the side of my head pulled me to her and kissed me like no sister should kiss her brother, passion and desire then she came again against Jaxs mouth. Jaxs orgasm did not stop she kept cumming while I fucked her. Jazzy could not take it anymore and rolled off Jaxs. I grabbed Jaxs legs behind the knee and lifted them over my shoulders, better control to pound the tightest pussy this side of the Mississippi, god she had muscle control like none other. I was now slamming into her with enough force to move her on the floor. Jaxs kept cumming and I was getting close. I looked over at Jazzy, who was watching us, she had a smile on her face and said "I love you Master, pound her pussy into next fucking week."

"Breed her Master." Krissy said

"Put a baby in her Master" Janet said "Then you can put one in me."

"Master, Jaxs is primed for breeding. Stuff her full of your seed." Becky said as she and Janet waited kneeling at the entrance to the study.

"OH FUCK...MASTER...you feel soooo gooooodddd....OH FUCK...I MMMMMMM CUMMING OH FUCK FUCk ME MASTER...FUCK ME. BREED ME MAAAASSSSTTTTEERRR....OOH FUCK." I felt my stomach tighten and my balls tingle.

"SLAVE you are going to be bred before you return to school. I AM GOING TO SEED YOU! OH FUCK" I drove deep into Jaxs bottoming out and holding still while I spurted five or six jets of my baby batter into her tight cunt. I drove so deep that I opened her uterus, slipped right in, and blasted it full of my sperm.

"OH FUCK MASTER a direct deposit to my womb. OH FUCK..." Jaxs eyes rolled back in her head and she started to shake and shiver through an intense mind bending orgasm. I dropped down on her chest, breathing heavily; I listened to Jaxs her raspy breath, her chest moving up and down trying to get more air in her lungs. I kissed her, then sucked on her pointy nipple, causing her to moan and squirm more as the orgasm continued unabated.

Finally, I got my strength back and lifted myself off Jaxs. I stood and told Janet and Becky they can crawl into the study and clean everyone. Becky made a beeline to my cock to clean it. Krissy came to my side and kissed me on the cheek.

"Master, I will go and make something for everyone to eat. Janet you come with me and crawl."

"Yes, Mistress." Janet followed Krissy to the kitchen on her hands and knees. Becky had finished cleaning me and tried to resurrect the limp cock of mine, but I told her to stop and clean Jaxs.

"Slut savor my sperm, it may be the only time you will." I said with a wink to her. I was exhausted and needed to freshen up. I walked naked to the kitchen where I found Janet sucking on Krissy's pussy while she made sandwiches. More proof that my wife is indeed a horny slave like the rest of them.

"I see someone is getting an early lunch. Janet when Mistress is finished with you, join me in the shower."

"Yes, Master." She said after removing her mouth off Krissy's clit. Then went right back on it, as I walked up the stairs to the Master bedroom shower I heard Krissy cry out her orgasm. A minute later, Janet was at the entrance to the bathroom.

"Permission to enter, Sir."

"Get your ass in her and wash me." I told her. Watching my mother get up and walk to the shower, cause my dick to twitch and get semi-hard. Janet turn on the water adjusted the temperature then knelt down by the shower door waiting for me to enter.

"God Mom you still have a body of a thirty year old. You are so fuckable and never mind what things I am thinking about for your ass and tits. Now get off your knees and get in the shower, you can clean your Master thoroughly.

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master for the compliment." Entering Janet took the soap, wash cloth, and started to clean me. It felt nice to have her wash me all over. My body needed the rest and relaxation for a minute. Janet was washing my cock doing her best to get me hard again. I had soap on my dick, grabbed Janet by her head forcing her to her knees, and shoved my cock into her throat, soap and all. I face fucked her for a couple of minutes, not fully recovered yet, but that did not matter because I was going to have her ass right now. I picked her up, spun her around, bent her over putting her hands on the wall under the showerhead, I slipped my hard cock into her ass in one quick thrust.

"OH FUCK Master. That feels so fucking good. OH the burn..OH SHIT. Master may this slut cum....Please Master may this slut cum...OH SHIT...Oh Master fuck my ass. Plow me sir use my ass for your pleasure, fuck me harder...YES, spank me, and beat my ass red. OH, FUCK ME...FUCK ME....FUCK MY ASS." I did I fucked her ass pounding it and her into the wall of the shower. The water running down me onto her ass and over my thrusting cock was too much and I blew my load into her ass deep. I pulled out with a pop and Janet dropped taking me into her mouth and cleaning me.

"OH Fuck you dirty nasty cock sucking whore. OH FUCK clean your Masters cock after it has been deep in your slutty ass." Janet cleaned me then I told her to stand that I had a surprise for her and Becky. With wide eyes, she stood and turned to me. I told her to turn around again bending her over. Behind me, an enema bag full of mild soapy water, about a quart and a half, and inserted the nozzle into her ass pushing it until the probe disappeared into her ass only showing the tube. I leaned down over her back and whispered, "Next time I think I will clean you first then fuck your ass." I opened the stopper and let the water flow, I watch Janet for any discomfort while the bag emptied into her bowels.

"OH Master. Your father use to give me enemas every night just before he would fuck my ass. It was painful and wonderful at the same time. OH Master...Uhhhnnnggg....OH SHIT." I slapped her ass with my hand hard and Janet moaned.

"You are a pain slut are you not?"

"YEEEEESSSSS...OH FUCK OH FUCK I am so full. Master how much is there I do not know if I can hold it."

"Oh you will because you are going to eat while you are filled. I am going to plug your ass to prevent any incidences from happening. I will tell you when you can release you water."

"OH God Master. OH FUCK...Master OH SHIT, FUCK" I reached between her legs sliding my hand up to her protruding clit and started to rub her.

"OHHHHHHHH...FUUUCCKKKK...Master may this slut cum Please." I told her no, when the bag emptied, I filled it with clean warm water. I removed the probe telling Janet to clench her ass close so nothing came out and inserted, well ok, shoved the plug in her ass inflating it and told her to stand up.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH....Master." Janet orgasmed when she stood up. It was not strong but I knew she did. Janet turned sideways to look into the mirror and she gasped.

"Master it makes me look like I am seven months pregnant." As she rubbed, her belly like there was a child inside. I leaned into her ear and whispered, "Isn't your wish that I impregnate you with my seed?" Janet moaned while I ran my hands over her belly and pinching her nipples. I told her to get dressed with the clothes I laid out on the bed. I picked up for this exact experiment for my mother a maternity dress. I watched as she slide the dress over her head and down her body, of course no under garments allowed. I looked at her and my cock stood tall and hard. I walked up behind her I lifted the hem of the dress, bent her over and slide my hard man meat into her wet pussy; buried to the hilt I started to fuck her from behind while she stood up. I thrusted into her hard and fast and in no time I felt my balls tingle and my cock expanded; Janet was moaning the entire time and I unloaded deep into her slippery warm pussy. I then produced a second plug and shoved it into her pussy, inflated it and stood up. Janet was sweating and moaning.

"OH Fuck Master. I fell so full, plugged in both ends and it feels wonderful. OH, MASTER....Oh Mercy please Master. I want to cum so bad right now. Please may I cum for you Master. OH.....MASSSTTTEERRRR....OH SHIT..." Janet stood in the center of the room trying not to have an orgasm. I reached around her waist with my arm and told her dinner was ready and pushed her out the door. Janet was having a difficult time walking down the hallway, I whispered in her ear, "Walk like your about to deliver a baby Slut. It will be easier to complete my task for you. By the way, I will be doing this to Slut Becky later to see how she would look with my seed implanted and growing in her belly. Janet walked down the stairs holding her belly and waddling to the dinner table. Becky, Krissy, and Jaxs gasped when she walked into the dining room.

"Janet, what is wrong you look like your seven months pregnant." Janet looked at me and I waved to her so that she could explain her condition.

"Sister Slaves, Master gave me an enema and plugged my ass to look like I am pregnant. It is his experiment to see if we are suitable for breeding. I must sit down eat my dinner completely before Master will allow me to expel the water from within me." Becky looked like she was about to orgasm, her nipples stood out and very pointy. I leaned into Krissy and told her to get the six sets of the clover clamps. She was to put hers on first before returning to the table. She returned with the clamps on and turned to Jazzy twisted her already aroused nipples, clamping them to my specifications. Jazzy moaned while I tugged on the chain between. I took a set from Krissy and looked Janet in the eyes told her to open her dress showing me her harden nipples. I adjusted the clamps a little tighter for Janet and put them on her nipples.

"OHHHHHH...SHHHIITTTT. Master...OH FUCK, will you allow this slut to cum Master. I beg you please Master. OH GOD Please Master. I...I ....OH SHIT...OH...Gawd this feels fantastic. OH Master please breed me, I begging you to breed me like the cow I am. OH SHIT..Master Please." Of course, I denied her and told her, "if you orgasm before I give permission you will be given to Brutus and he will provide the lessons on cumming or cumming when Master allows it."

"Yes, Master. OH FUCK...."Janet sat down; feeling both plugs push up into her receptive holes. Her nipples clamped tight, her ass and pussy filled. Janet was in slave heaven and intern subspace. As we ate dinner, the conversation was light and we talked about everything.

"Slut Becky, do you see Janet and how she looks? Beautiful right? Janet stand up and turn sideways to us."

Janet stood up and I walked up behind her pushed my hands through the side opening to her breasts. Reaching around I removed the clamps and took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger pinching lightly at first then increasing the pressure to her hard pebbles. Janet was moaning and had a glazed look in her eyes.

"Slut Becky you see how Janet looks like she is pregnant, you will be going through this little experiment as well. Janet, remove your dress and show your slave sisters what your belly looks like." Janet pulled the dress over her head and it fell on the floor in a heap. I want to ram my cock into her wet sheath and fuck the living shit out of her, but she was plug fore and aft.

"Slut Becky come stand in front of Janet feel her tight belly, her hard nipples, and her wet sex." Becky moved in front of Janet, she looked into Janet's eyes while rubbing her hands over Janet's belly moving south she felt the pussy plug and started to play with Janet's protruding clit. A moan escaped Janet's lips while she was feeling Becky's pert little nipples; I leaned into Janet's left ear and told her she did not have permission to cum just yet.

"Janet Slut take Slut Becky to the master bathroom and shave her clean. I want no stubble on her pussy and ass."

"Ohhhh....Yes...Master...OH FUCK." Janet pulled Becky's hands away from her pussy and they walked up the stairs to my bedroom and into the shower. I instructed the others to remove their nipple clamps and return them to their places. The ensuing moans and groans as their nipples received much needed blood again.

"Slaves clean up the dishes and meet me in my bedroom for some fun with Master."

"Yes, Master" the three of them said excitedly. I walked up to the Master's bedroom and to the bathroom. I found Janet on her knees belly still protruding while she shaved Becky's mound. Becky had her hands clipped to her neck collar and leaning back on the toilet seat back, her ass over the end of the seat; her legs spread wide giving Janet access to her intimate parts. Her pussy was leaking like a faucet and dripping onto the floor. I pointed it out to Janet and Becky, causing Becky to turn a nice shade of light crimson red.

"How close are you to being finished Slut?" I asked in general.

"Almost Master, I only have to rub the oil on her bare pussy."

"Good, when you finish with her you may remove the plugs and clean them. I will be giving you a cleansing enema before I give one to Slut Becky." Becky turned a darker red when she heard what I said to Janet. Janet wiped down Becky's newly shaven pussy and the spread a soothing oil on her including around her lips and clit, Becky moaned as Janet rubbed the oil on her naked lips and clit. When Janet was finished, I told Becky to stand up, her hands still locked into the collar, in front of me. I looked into Becky's eyes as my hand slide along her naked wet sex still oily; I then trailed back until I felt her puckered ass then slide my finger a knuckle deep into her. Becky rotated her ass into my probing finger causing it to go deeper into dark channel.

"Oh, Slut here likes her ass fingered."

"Oh yes Master. I have always like anal sex."

"Well, let us see how well you do with my new experiment then." Janet had expelled her contents and filled the enema bag to the same level as I had given her before; she got on her hands and knees with her ass towards me.

"Master, I am ready for my cleansing." Wiggling her ass at me. I told Becky to sit in front of Janet and Janet to lick Becky but no orgasm. I took the anal probe of the enema bag making sure it flowed as I wanted and inserted it into Janet's ass.

"Janet you lick that pussy until all the water is in your belly. Then I will tell you when you can expel."

"Yes, Master" she said muffled by Becky's pussy and her tongue. Becky started to moan and begging me to cum. I told her no, and if she did come then Brutus will be training her, while filled with water and my seed.

"Becky, when do you ovulate next?"

"I am ovulating today and tomorrow Master." She said breathlessly. I just smiled. I knew she would be pregnant before the day is done. The water in the bag finished, I told Janet to get up, help Becky up and then she could expel.

"Master I have not had an enema since I was a little girl when I was sick. Please be gentle." I smiled and told her it would be painless for a bit and then told get down on all fours as I unclipped her hands from the collar.

"Janet give me the two plugs and sit in front of Becky." Janet handed me the cleaned plugs and the plopped her ass in front of Becky's face. Leaned into Becky's face kissing her then whispering in her ear.

"You are going to love this trust me." Becky nodded her head waiting for my next instruction. I lubed up the probe and took some lubing Becky's ass. I slide two of my slick fingers into her dark star, ensuring an easy transition. I removed my fingers; a low moan from Becky, and I slide the probe into her ass. Becky rotated her ass back to get the probe deeper. Finally, the probe seated fully into her ass, I opened the valve and I told her to start licking but no orgasm for Janet. If Janet orgasmed before I finished in her pussy. Brutus always ready for further education of wayward sluts. My cock was steel hard watching Becky perform on Janet. I kneeled down my cock in my hand and lined up with Becky's overflowing pussy. Placing the head of my cock at her entrance, leaned over, and looking into Janet's eyes I whispered. I spoke to Becky while looking at Janet.