Not Your Typical Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut, I am going to breed you on this bathroom floor because you are such a slut to let me do this while getting an enema. Remember this day when we conceived our child right here in this bathroom." I shoved my cock balls deep into her sloppy cunt. Raising her head Becky gasped when I bottomed out. My cock was inside of her cervix buried about two inches into her uterus causing Becky, nearly to cum during my invasion of her slick passage. Starting out slow, I fucked Becky as the water filled her bowels. Becky could not say much not even a moan because she was licking Janet's succulent pussy. Janet was grunting and moaning holding off the impending orgasm building since the enema, lunch, and the fucking she got before going down stairs for the meal. I glanced back at the door, standing there was Krissy, Jazzy, and Jaxs watching me plow into Becky's cunt, going faster and harder. Krissy's right hand was playing with Jazzy's dripping pussy; Jazzy's right hand was playing with Jaxs' dripping pussy. Becky muffled scream into Janet's pussy caught me by surprise, I looked at the bag it was empty. I grabbed the plug.

"Slut Becky clamp down on your ass and hold in your water. If any water leaks out of that ASS it will be blistered red and swollen."

"OoOoOoOh Yes, Master....OH GOD MASTER. What are you doing to me? OH Master FUCK May I cum Master Please. The pressure is incredible OH FUCK...NO Nooooo....MASSSTTTEERRR...." I told her she could not cum not until I blasted the inside of her fertile uterus and I was fucking the hell out of her pussy and getting into her uterus every time causing Becky nearly to orgasm. I removed the enema probe and replaced it with the plug. It took a little effort to seat the plug in her ass only because she was trying desperately not to let the water leak out. Finally, seated I picked up my pace and severity of fucking this slut. I felt her uterus open every time my cock entered it. Pounding away on her pussy, I looked over at my three slaves all were now kneeling fingering their own pussy, fingering themselves while watching me fuck Becky.

"Slaves, no cumming. Becky is the only one allowed to cum and only when I paint her womb with my seed."

"Yes, Master." Came the breathless answer from the three of them. I looked at Janet, her eyes closed and doing her best not to orgasm on Becky's talented tongue. I kept up my assault on Becky's cunt getting closer to my orgasm.

"Here you go Slut. Feel that cock as it enters your womb. I am going to pump it so full of my seed it will expand and make a bigger bump in your belly. OH SHIT SLUT...Here it cumssss..........." I rammed forward hard and stopped buried inside her uterus, I blasted six or seven thick ropes of my man juice. Becky went stiff and her belly undulated rocking her pussy into my cock milking me of all my seed into her expanding womb. Her orgasm silenced her, but she started to shake and convulse, her throat was open in a silent scream, her face turning red, then she dropped her head and fell with me still inside her on the floor into Janet's soaking lap. My erection never falling I started to fuck her again, then pulled out with a pop and took the other plug forcing into her pussy, pumping it up so the plug would not fall out. I looked behind me and Krissy dove on my cock to clean it. Her pussy was red and swollen dripping from her masturbation. I spun her around lined up to her dripping orifice and slammed home. Krissy cried out from my invasion into her waiting love canal. I started to hammer her hard and she knew what I was going for.

"Yes, Master breed this slave like you did the slut. OH FUCK Master pound your slave wife's cunt. Breed me Master Breeeedd mmmeeee.....OH Master please may this slave cum. OOHHHHH....MASTER....OH SHIT..." I kept pounding not really caring if my wife got off or not. I knew she would she always did when I pounded her hard and fast. I was going to impregnate her and her sister slaves for the rest of the week. Janet and Becky would be tending to sore pussies over the next four or five days. Then I thought back to the first time I really gave Krissy a thorough fucking and not just a breeding. I grabbed her hips and using my arms forced her back onto my cock. I used her body to fuck herself, slamming into her pussy my balls slapping her clit and causing her to moan louder. For the next five or so minutes I fucked my slave wife and I knew she was fertile because I had been watching her take her temperature every day.

With that on my mind I felt my cock expand and my balls tighten, "Wife you're going to be breed right her in front of your sister slaves. Slaves look at your Mistress, as she is being breed by her Master. Watch...Watch..OH FUCK..CUM SLAVE, FUCKING CUM ON YOUR MASTERS COCK" Krissy rotated her pussy back into me as I slammed forward bottoming out against her naked pelvis opening her uterus and blasting four thick ropes of my seed into her. Krissy loved to feel me spurt into her, it caused her to cum so hard and this was another one of those orgasms. Krissy rocked back and forth on my cock with her pussy, screaming my name. She shook and convulsed dropping her head and body down on the floor leaving her ass and pussy in the air. I slumped over her upturned ass, leaning down I told her how much I loved her and told her I just breed my slave wife. Catching her breath Krissy told me she loved me also. I pulled out went into the bedroom, opened the top left drawer pulled out another pussy plug, walked back to where my slave wife's upturned ass was and shoved the plug into her overly stuffed pussy.

"That does not come out until I tell you wife. Becky, both of your plugs stay in until I tell you to remove them."

"Yes, Master." They said breathlessly. I stood up, Jazzy and Jaxs practically inhaled my cock with Jaxs taking me down her throat cleaning me as she went down to my crotch. Jazzy licked and cleaned my balls and everywhere else, that was thick with our combined juices. I stopped them reluctantly, but I stopped them.

"Everyone up on your feet now." They rose and stood on shaky legs and looked at me.

"What do you have to say Slave?" Looking at Jaxs and Jazzy. Jaxs was first to speak up.

"Master, when can I get the experiment?" I had to laugh, she just wanted me to fuck her brains out and breed her. I smiled.

"Sweet Jaxs, you will be next and yes you will get the full treatment as Janet and Becky did. Now, Becky stay here, the rest of you to the dungeon there is more sharing I would like to do." The slaves with happy smiles ran down to the dungeon. Taking Becky into my arms, I comforted her as she came out of subspace. I talked to her telling her that she was a good girl and slut for her Master, allowing him to breed her. She cooed and sighed feeling loved and care for then I told her to go and expel the enema but leave the pussy plug in -- to maximize her chance of getting pregnant. She stood up on shaky legs and walk into the bathroom removed the butt plug expelling the water in her bowels. I walked in with another full enema bag telling her to get on her hands and knees. I emptied the contents of the bag into her and plugged her again. I removed the pussy plug, my cock rock hard slide effortlessly into her waiting cunt. We fucked for about five minutes until I dumped another large load into her womb then plugged her pussy again. I told her to go to the dungeon and I would be done in a minute or so. About five minutes later I arrived in the dungeon.

"Slaves today is going to an interesting day" I told them in the dungeon, "First and foremost, Jaxs and Jazzy both of you are to be bred, and then it will be Becky and Janet. You will tell me when you are most fertile and the breeding will continue until all have become pregnant. Now, who is fertile now?" Becky's pussy plugged, she did say that her ovulation occurred today and was most likely pregnant with Master's third child.

"It will take at least a week to know if you are pregnant. I will keep on breeding you until you have proven you are pregnant. Jaxs to the breeding bench, Jazzy to the spanking bench, Janet secure Jaxs, Krissy secure Jazzy, and when you are done sit on the bed." The slaves did as instructed. I moved between Jaxs spread secured legs; the breeding bench was a modified gyno exam table the difference to that of a normal exam table and my table is I put the stirrups up high and secure my slaves thighs, legs, and belly so that I can get maximum penetration and speed in fucking them. It is set to my height where I can stand and shove, push, and or ram into their dripping pussies and asses.

"My sweet slave Jaqueline you have confessed and begged for me to breed you, correct?"

"Yes, My Master. I want and need to carry our child for the world to know that I am your breeding slave and do so willingly and without regrets. You have shown me kindness when I did not deserve it, you have shown me caring when I was at my worst, and you have accepted my gift of slavery without hesitation. Now, Master I wish to fulfill another of your demanding training to be breed. I look forward to having our baby." I looked down at her naked mound dripping with anticipation and need. I lined up and slide effortlessly bottoming out into her pussy. Jaxs moaned at my intrusion, and tried to move her hips to get me to go deeper. This bench, designed for me to get maximum penetration into their cervix and open their uterus for my cock and sperm. I pull out slowly until my cock head at the entrance of her canal and then slam forward. I keep this slow agonizing pace up until Jaxs is begging me to pound her slave pussy and breed her.

"Master, Please I beg you to fuck me raw and plant your seed in my womb. Please Master Please stop teasing me and fuck me like the slave I am. Master I am your breeding slave, fuck me pregnant." I picked up my pace until I hammered her pussy red and raw. I dumped a moderate size load into Jaxs pussy and pulled out plugging her pussy and took vibrating nipple clamps attached them to her half inch nipples, turning the clamps on High caused Jaxs to orgasm again.

Jazzy was squirming on the spanking bench, I knew she loved to be spanked then fucked and the last time she was bred, almost two and a half years earlier, the only way she could be really satisfied is for me to beat her ass and her pussy then fuck her blind. I planned to try to cum only four times in my slaves, but since I already dumped into my slaves six loads into three of my slaves already, it seemed that I may not be able to perform for Jazzy, but fuck I give it the good ole college try. The vision I saw when I walked up behind her was incredible. Her pussy glistening and dripping from the overflowing cunt juice spurred me on. I grabbed Veronica and started to slap her ass and the back of her thighs lightly. Jazzy was moaning within two or three kisses from Veronica. I brought out Sigmund; he is a three-foot quarter inch thick bamboo cane, one of Jazzy's favorites. She heard the whoosh of the cane and moaned.

"Yes, Master use Sig on me. Oh, how I want and need to feel him caressing my flesh. Please Master have Sigmund teach me again why I love you and my slavery to you. Please Master use Sigmund and breed me." It was all she could say for about three minutes while I used Sigmund around her ass and thighs then with one final upward swing, he touched her pussy and clit. Jazzy held off the orgasm she desperately wanted, but because I had instructed my slaves that they could only cum when I blasted into their wombs, and did not orgasm.

"Oh Fuck Master Sigmund has taught me. Please Master fuck your first slave, please fuck me and breed me as I wish you to keep doing. As my sister slave said I am your breeding slave keep me naked and pregnant. PLEASE MASTER FUCK ME!" My cock rock hard; every time I whip her ass and pussy I get steel rod hard. I placed my soothing hands on her ass rubbing the pain and sensation out of her mind at the same time sliding into her warm soaked pussy.

"Are you fertile my slave of a sister? Are you ready to bare me, us, another child?

"OH GOD YES MASTER! Fuck me pregnant. I want it so bad." Without any more talking I fucked her raw. I pounded her raw sensitive pussy until I dumped my last load into her waiting fertile uterus and plugged her pussy leaving my seed to do the maximum tries to get her pregnant. God how I loved to fuck my sister. Exhausted from fucking my slaves all day and I needed to rest.

"Slave wife, the slaves are to clean the dungeon and get breakfast ready by six. I am going to bed and sleep for a while. Have Jaxs come wake me fifteen minutes before dinner is ready." I said climbing the stairs with barely enough energy. "Release your sister slaves and clean."

"Yes, Master. We love you Master." I heard when I reached the top of the stairs in the pantry. I removed my t-shirt and climbed into bed, naked, I was out when my head hit the pillow.

It was a dream, one of those recurring dreams that had me scared. The dream I kept having involved my father, Uncle, and mother; they were together naked and mom was getting DP'd, Dad in her ass, and Uncle Jack in her pussy. She was fucking and being fucked by both of them and loving it. In the dream, Mom was telling Jack to fill her with his seed and breed her like a pony mare. I woke up, sweat running down my chest and face. I looked over to my left; Krissy curled up asleep next to me doing her best to suck the heat out of my body. It was around two or three in the morning; I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to relieve myself. I dressed in a pair of shorts and t-shirt. I thought about the dream and shook my head to get the images out of my mind. I walked downstairs found Jazzy watching TV.

"Hey sis what you doing?" I said from the doorway.

"OH, Hi Master. I am watching some old reruns of "ADAM 12". Master, please come and sit and I will relieve the tension I see in your face."

"So, what are Cage and DeSoto up to?" I asked half-heartedly

"Rescuing an injured hiker in the foot hills of California. Looks like he may have internal injuries and a broken leg. Cage is watching Chet's dog which is tearing up his house while he is away."

"Sounds like some slaves I know" I said with a chuckle, Jazzy slapped my thigh.

"Well, I know a certain Master that has his own troubles with slaves. Is that what's on your mind Master?"

"No, just a bad dream. I dreamt that Uncle Jack impregnated Mom with me while Dad was fucking her ass."

"Wow that is one vivid dream. What makes you think that Uncle Jack is your father?" Looking into my eyes with love and devotion. I just stared back not knowing what to say.

"Oh, I have no fucking clue. Just popped into my head while I was sleeping."

"Master could we make love and not the usual fuck me until I am raw. I want to feel your love for me." She said looking up from my chest where she had laid her head. Jazzy was lightly stroking my cock to semi-hardness.

"My sweet Jazzy. I love making love to you. Remember the first time after Mom and Dad left how we spent the entire day in bed fucking our way into the next day?" Smiling at Jazzy and playing with her hard nipple. "It seems a certain slave has some hard nipples just waiting for a certain Master to abuse them." I said as I reached out and pinched her extended nipples.

"OH God Master that feels so nice. OH....please Master, Please make slow love to me."

I pushed Jazzy flat on her back on the couch and latched onto her right nipple, sucking it into my mouth. Jazzy gabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her breast moaning. I continued to nibbled, sucked, and bite her nipple while my fingers were opening her lips. Jazzy pussy was leaking on the leather couch and she was pushing her hips up to meet my slippery fingers in her folds.

"Oh Master please, please stop teasing me. I need you in me. Please Master Please just fuuuucccckkkkk..."

That was all she could say as I slide my hard man meat into her canal. I pushed until we were pelvis to pelvis, I pressed deep into her fertile cunt.

Whispering in her ear, "You love Master's cock deep in your slave pussy. You want to be bred by your Master."

"OH God Yes, Master. Breed me; pump me full of your seed Master. OHHHH....FFUUCCCKKKKK...." I slowly pulled out then slowly went in I kept this pace up for several minutes leisurely fucking my sister. I began to feel the need to cum and knew that Jazzy would not cum unless I commanded her.

"OH God Sis..your pussy is still fucking tight. OH...get ready slave I am going to blow a load in you." I picked up my pace bottoming out in measured quick thrust into her cunt. Jazzy had lifted her legs pulling her knees to her chest while I increase speed and ferocity.

"OHHHH...Massstterrr....OH FUCK..Master cum for inside me. Make me a momma today. OH MASTER...I...WE...OH SHIT MASTER....OH FUCK OH FUCK...." I pounded out every word from her. I felt my cock swell and my balls contract as my sperm traveled up and out into my sisters waiting fertile womb. I buried into her pussy and opened her uterus blasting six or seven ropes into her. I filled her womb up and overflowing some of it leaking out of her and onto the couch below her ass. No longer able to hold her legs up, she dropped them cumming on my cock and allowing my seed to travel and make contact with one of her eggs. I kissed my slave, with love and lust as a lover not as her brother. Then I heard clapping from behind us. I looked up over the arm of the couch standing there was Janet, naked and her pussy was red and puffy from rubbing herself while she watched us. Janet came over and sat on the floor next to us, I still buried deep into my sister, my cock still hard.

"Master, I must say that what you did was the most erotic, loving, and truly intimate love making I have seen in a very long time. I know when your father and I suspected you two were more than siblings were it worried him. It worried me too. When you went back to school for your second year, we thought that your sister was over it. Were we ever wrong, your father was very concerned at that point and we feared the worst. I told him let it run its course and hopefully both of you would realize the futility of it all. Well, when you came back for Christmas break I knew then as I know now that your sister was your slave, it did not occur to your father or me what your relationship to Krissy was at the time, but then I saw the three of you together and just knew. Jasmine, honey can I ask you a question. I know why I submitted to my son, but why did you out of high school submit to him?" Janet said as she played with Jazzy's nipples.

"Mom I decided after dad had sent me to the re-education center that I was not happy with other guys. Jason had protected me when we were in high school together and no one bothered me when he left. Sure, I dated but not one of the high school boys measured up to Jason, my brother and Master. We, while we were younger, always played something having some slight resemblance of Master/slave, damsel/rescuer, or some variation of sorts. I wanted to feel owned, cared for, and most of all loved. Jason filled that and more, I do not regret submitting to my brother. From the first time I begged, Jason asked me several times during the 105 days while home for summer break. Oh, it has not been easy being his 24/7 slave; there have been times I wanted to call it off, but then I can't get away from this wonderful, long, and fat cock fucking me into oblivion. I told him as I am telling you know Jason is and always will be my brother, it is in our blood, but he has also been my lover, my friend, my savior, and my Master since I graduated high school. We have had a son together and I might be pregnant with another child by him. Mom, he is all I want in my life. Yes, I know I cannot marry him, but I live a married life with him and Krissy. I am happy with it. He owns me mind, body and soul. How about you? Does he own you the same way as he owns me and if not why not? Why have you not submitted to him as his slave as you did before the Christmas that year?" I had slipped out of Jazzy pussy, looked at Janet.