Not Your Typical Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jaqueline, you still have another year of school." She started to say something but I put my index finger to her lips to silence her.

"I will commit to coming up to see you each weekend or bring you down here if I cannot make it on any weekend until you graduate or until you are eight months along, if you are indeed pregnant with our child and it will be "our" Child born out of love and caring. As your Master, I will also be your boyfriend to put this Jerry in his place. Not that I had to do that, but if it quells your fears and will make you happy I will do this for us and the family." Smiling at her lovely beautiful face.

"Master, I do not want to take you away from the rest of the family because of my petty jealousy." She said meekly.

"Jaqueline, you are part of the family. It would not be taking me away from them; we would be doing this for the family. If one member of my family is not happy then I am not happy. I will not enjoy the kind of relationship with the rest of my slaves, if one of my slaves is not happy. Are you happy and are you happy with the family?" I asked her.

"Master, I am happy when I am around you and yes the rest of the family. I get lonely even though you send me texts instructions it isn't the same as if I was here living with the rest of the family." Jaxs said with tears running down her cheeks. I grabbed her head with both my hands and pulled her into me. I kissed her passionately my tongue invading her mouth fighting with her tongue. When I broke from the kiss, she moaned.

"Master, I know you love me and love the other slaves that have given themselves to you. I am grateful for your love. If you mean what you said and I know you do then we will make this relationship work. If I come down or you come up, we will make it the best possible time together. We can work it out so that I don't feel lonely anymore."

"Jaxs, yes we will. Now get your naked ass up, go help Krissy with the babies and tell Jazzy to get her ass down here to see me. I will talk with Krissy about your issue and solution." Jaxs stood up looked at me turned her lovely ass to me and I smacked it. Causing her to yelp with a smile and ran upstairs to do as I told her. About two minutes later Jazzy came down. Her body covered in a light sheen from tanning oil.

"Master, how may I serve you?" Jazzy said kneeling beside the bed.

"You are to look at my calendar for the next eight months blocking off Friday night to Sunday midday for me to be with Jaxs. She is lonely in college and I told her either I go there or she will come here on the weekends until she graduates or is eight months along." I said.

"She's pregnant O goodie." Jazzy said excitedly.

"No, but after the last several hours of me fucking her and not wearing any protection, plus the fact she is fertile as the grass I have a feeling she will be or is right now. She wants to feel like part of the family when she away and she does not feel that way now. Besides there is the college boy trying to get into her pussy and she is having a hard time resisting the temptation of having sex with him."

"Oh, I see. Master, when will she be going back?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, I will drive her back in her car and take a train back home. You need to arrange a train ticket back for me Sunday evening. Not coach, but Business first class. I believe it will take about four to five hours to come back and you will pick me up at Union Station."

"Yes, Master. Is there anything else I can help you with?" She said eyeing my semi-hard cock. I smiled and knew what she wanted.

"Jazzy, when I return we will have some fun together and maybe if you are lucky you too will bear another child for me." Jazzy gave me a devilish sexy smile.

"Of Course Master. I love to have fun with you and love to have you fuck me to oblivion if that means I get pregnant again well then I get pregnant again."

I stood up and motioned for Jazzy to stand. I gave her a hug and then kissed her passionately on her lips causing Jazzy to mew her approval.

"Master, I just love it when you do that."

"I love to do that too. Now go get me that train ticket before I paddle your white ass." I said as I slapped her ass on the way to the stairs.