Not Your Typical Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily's dark desires are revealed.
4.2k words
4.54
17.1k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle rolled over in bed and fumbled for the phone she knew was somewhere on the bedside table. It took several moments of blinking before her eyes stopped stinging enough to actually look at the bright screen for her to read the time. It was just past eleven in the morning and Danielle hadn't made it out of bed yet, which was uncharacteristic to say the least. She moaned softly as her pounding headache and topsy-turvy stomach edged into her consciousness.

Danielle had only ever been 'hung-over' one time, after a dinner date with some friends a number of years ago. They had split a couple of bottles of wine over the course of the evening without Danielle even really noticing it, and the next morning she had to contend with a mild headache and some general lethargy. This though, was on a whole different level.

Suddenly she realized that she needed to go to the bathroom and spent the next few minutes standing over the toilet bowl unsure if she was going to throw up. The worst of the nausea passed, and she was thankful that she didn't puke, which was one of her least favorite things in the world. She decided to brush her teeth anyways after sucking down some water from the tap to cool her very dry throat.

After finishing brushing her teeth, Danielle stared at herself in the mirror for a moment to see what kind of hot mess stared back. She had some darkness around her eyes that was not usually there but overall, she didn't look too bad. Wasting no time, she jumped into the shower to hopefully banish some of the headache with the relaxing warmth of the water and by the time she headed down the stairs half-an-hour later she almost felt 'right' again. She walked into an empty kitchen and went to the cupboard with the ibuprofen and popped a couple into her mouth, swallowing without a challenge.

Next, she went through the ritual of preparing her tea, and eventually found her way to the back patio to enjoy the soft sun and chirping birds while she willed her headache away with the power of positive thinking. As she sipped her tea and enjoyed the calmness of the moment, she peered over to the empty chair next to her and wondered where her daughter had gotten off to. It would make perfect sense now that she had a phone that she would be off with an old friend or Darren somewhere.

She thought back on the events of the previous day and remembered how fun it had been to cut loose with her wild child of a daughter. Danielle had never really experienced what it was like to be a rebellious teen or young adult, partying with her friends and staying out late making poor decisions and good memories. She hadn't necessarily ever regretted missing out on that stuff, as she had been dedicated to her studies and future and then caring for her daughter when she'd gotten unexpectedly pregnant--but now she considered it.

Could this be the perfect opportunity to reclaim her stolen youth while bonding uniquely with her maturing daughter? She was finding it hard to argue with herself that it wasn't. A charge of anxious excitement shot through her as she considered it more and more. Suddenly she wanted to track down her vape and taste that intense fruity flavor hit the back of her throat with a vengeance. She had to admit that it was an addicting experience on its own, without even considering the addictive characteristics of the nicotine.

But then she realized that she had left it out on the patio when she'd gone to bed, but it was not out here anymore so Emily must have hidden it somewhere. She didn't bring her phone with her downstairs, so Danielle stood up and walked up the stairs to Emily's room. She pressed her ear to the door to see if she could hear anything, but it was silent. Either her daughter was still asleep, or she was out with one of her friends.

Danielle knocked softly and waited a few moments before slowly turning the doorknob and opening the door a crack. She peered through the crack and saw an empty, still room with no Emily, before pressing the door the rest of the way open and stepping inside. She saw some clothes thrown on the floor and the evidence to support that she gotten dressed and gone out. From there Danielle began scanning the room for her vape, looking on the surfaces of the table, vanity, bathroom counter, and windowsill. When she didn't find it, she began looking in the drawers.

She knew that she could just text her daughter and ask her where it was, but secretly she was enjoying looking through her daughter's stuff. It provided the perfect cover to 'snoop' a little with an excuse if she were caught or suspected. As she rummaged through the drawers in the bathroom and vanity, she eventually made her way to the bedside table. Upon opening the drawer of the white, intricately designed bedside table that they had picked out together back when she was in middle school, her eyes lit up.

The object of her desire was grabbed and brought up to her lips straight away, filling her mouth and then lungs with the contents that she had so thoroughly missed. After expelling a large cloud of vapor into the room she paused while staring at the open drawer. She saw a sliver of something pink that had been tucked hastily towards the back of the drawer and instinctively reached for it. When she dug it out to reveal it, she almost gasped as she realized what it was.

A roughly 7" pink vibrator, long and rigid and curved like a 'J' towards the very end. The part that had been peeking out had been the top, which was a white cap with a soft rubber button. She pressed the button, and the device began vibrating strongly in her hand, accompanied by a soft buzzing sound. The nervous, excited feeling returned as she took a hard pull on her vape and exhaled a thick cloud onto the vibrator while it continued buzzing away. Suddenly Danielle noticed a warmth and growing wetness between her legs as she knew what she wanted.

A lot of women would claim it untruthfully, but she had legitimately never used a dildo or vibrator in her life. In fact, this was the first time that she had even seen one in person. An overwhelming thought entered her mind and without considering or challenging it she relented to it and brought the vibrator up to her lips. Danielle flicked her tongue out and tasted the tip, the soft rubbery material of the device feeling strangely enjoyable. She tasted the unmistakable saltiness of vaginal fluid and knew that she was tasting her daughter's nectar.

The thought sent a shockwave of pleasure to her middle section, and she moaned in delight, continuing to lick the hot pink phallus. But Danielle didn't just want a taste, she wanted to devour her daughter's flavor. She opened her mouth wide and took more than 3/4's of the vibrator into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and 'cleaning' it while relishing the flavor and thoughts that raced through her mind. She had a wicked idea and removed the phallus from her mouth, taking the strongest hit of her vape yet.

She looked at the vibrator and watched it disappear momentarily in a cloud of vapor as she expelled it from her lungs. Combining the two new experiences was too much for her, and she yanked down her shorts and underwear hastily and hopped on Emily's bed. In seconds she was sliding the head of the vibrator along the slit of her pussy while it teased her anxious clit each time it came into contact with it. Danielle felt her pussy leaking with anticipation as her body broke out in a sweat, knowing that the only thing that would satisfy her in that moment was penetration.

Danielle took a strong hit of her vape with one hand while plunging the vibrator into her canal with the other, inadvertently gasping deeply and inhaling the vapor to previously untouched regions of her fertile lungs. She fought the urge to cough at the unexpected turn of events and held the vapor inside of her while slamming the masturbatory device inside of her violently. Finally, she felt the urge to cough pass and allowed the faintest of vapor clouds to be released from her moaning lips.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she cursed aloud.

She liked the sound of vulgarity in her voice and hearing it made her feel good.

"Fuck this cunt, fuck it, fuck it," she hissed, getting off on her own uninhibited outbursts.

As her hips began to buck in response to the onset of an approaching orgasm, she dropped the vape and grabbed the vibrator with both hands. Danielle 'rode' the phallus with her gyrating hips while thrusting its full length inside of her and feeling the strangest sensation start to build in her lower abdomen. She didn't question it and gave in to the extreme pleasure she was feeling, racing toward her orgasm heedlessly. She felt herself crest over the edge and plunge into a release that threatened to rob her of her faculties.

Danielle moaned loudly as her body was assaulted with the prickling electricity of the most powerful orgasm of her life. Midway through her release she realized that the strange feeling that had been building in her lower abdomen had now reached her pussy and felt remarkably like the urge to urinate. She was too wrapped up in the overwhelming sensations of her orgasm to protest her body, so instead she removed the vibrator and watched as she sprayed several streams of clear fluid from her pussy.

It felt incredible and Danielle leaned into it, releasing another couple sprays that made a soft impact sound as they landed on her daughter's comforter. When they finally stopped, she could barely breathe, and her entire body was coated in a sheen of sweat. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath, the fuzziness of her head threatening to cause her to pass out. Even in this state, however, Danielle knew that she couldn't pass out like this on her daughter's bed. That would be far too much to try to explain if she were to walk in on the scene.

After a few moments of sobering deep breathing, Danielle sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. She wiped the glistening pink vibrator on the comforter and stuffed it in the back of the drawer where she had found it. Danielle stood on shaky legs and stepped into her shorts, pulling them up and over her wet and still very sensitive crotch. Finally, she turned and grabbed her vape off the bed and appraised the scene before her.

The comforter was bunched up a bit where she had been, and streaks of moisture were plainly visible arcing down from where her pussy had been to the foot of the bed. There was no color and would probably dry in a few hours, leaving no trace. Danielle leaned forward and sniffed one of the streaks, the faintest scent of vaginal fluid present. She kind of half-way shrugged to herself and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her while taking another hit of her vape to cap off her escapade.

Emily twirled the pookie expertly over the flame of the torch lighter, watching the shard boil, bubble, and then puddle before giving up the vapor that she was sucking into her lungs hungrily. When it felt like her lungs were at capacity with the warmth of her efforts, she removed the pipe from her lips and tilted her head up. She had timed it perfectly with Darren, and they both simultaneously exhaled monstrous opaque clouds of fluffy vapor. Emily felt her head buzzing as she noticed with pride that her cloud was bigger.

"The student has become the master," he remarked, noticing the same thing at the same time.

"And you have no excuse, I haven't smoked for like a week," Emily chided playfully.

Darren rolled his eyes and went back to work, bringing the torch back up to the bowl of his pipe and repeating the ritual. Emily did the same, wanting nothing more than to spend the next several hours hitting the pipe and fucking. At the back of her head though, she knew that she couldn't go on a multi-day tweak fest as much as she wanted to. She had abstained since she'd been back home due to needing to avoid arousing suspicions from her parents. She needed them to believe she came back for help, to change.

It couldn't have been further from the truth. Emily found out quickly what true freedom was all about, finally escaping the watchful eyes and lofty expectations of her parents and especially her mother. She loved her mom, but she was suffocating at times. Always wanting Emily to be her 'perfect little girl.' As she got older, she began to understand everything that her mother had given up raising her in the loving and stable home that she grew up in. As a result, she did everything she could to rise to meet her expectations of her. By the time she headed off to college though, she was well and truly over it.

Like a bird that had finally been released from a gilded cage, Emily intended on trying anything and everything. This led to sex, partying, drugs, and the sweetest fruit of them all--bad boys. She had fantasized about men from the 'wrong side of the tracks' since her early adolescence and she imagined having them take her away to a life never knew. She met Darren at a party off-campus where a lot of older guys were that didn't even go to her college. She was already hooking up regularly with the guys at her school, but Darren scratched an itch that had driven her crazy for years.

Coke, weed, alcohol, and some pills were readily available at the college parties and Emily had been partaking regularly when given the chance. But Darren was the one who introduced her to meth, fentanyl, heroin, and ecstasy. Smoking blues and foils was fun here and there and ecstasy was fun when she was partying, but meth had stolen her heart right away. It was like super cocaine, which Emily had already loved, even if the price was usually way too much. She didn't have any issues blowing a guy for some coke, which she had been doing regularly, but Darren supplied her with as much meth as she could smoke.

Darren was a dealer to the kids at the campus and he was flush with money and drugs constantly. It never even occurred to her how dangerous being around him was, because even if it was dangerous, that just enhanced his appeal. They'd had people try to break into his apartment when they were fucking or just hanging out but Darren was always ready with his silver plated glock. He was like a vision from one of her fantasies, but the reality had been so much better than she had ever imagined.

Eventually Emily wasn't even staying in her dorm anymore, basically having moved out entirely to live with Darren. She began to deal for him when he was busy or making pickups or drop-offs and out of the house, she was high 24/7, and she had stopped attending class altogether. Eventually, the inevitable occurred and she was threatened with being kicked out of school, owing financial aid and loans, and having her parents find out everything. That is when they had hatched the plan to come home, appearing destitute and distraught and needing her parents to pick up the pieces.

It had worked, hook, line, and sinker. Her mother fell over herself to believe her story and begin 'fixing' her and had now become a full-blown co-dependent. It hadn't necessarily been part of her plan, but her mother was even starting to lighten up and cut loose which would make it easier for her to get away with stuff. Emily never intended on going back to school, she wanted to keep dealing and partying with Darren. Darren had to keep going back to his house to deal and make money while slowly moving some of his operations locally.

Eventually, Emily would move in with Darren full-time and things would go back to how it was, but to sell the lie she would have to pretend to be the injured little bird for a little while longer until she didn't need her parents anymore and ditched them for good. Or at least until she wanted to settle down, and who knows when that would be or if it would ever happened at all. Despite loving her parents, they were roadblocks to what she wanted right now, and she'd have to just force them to let her go and be her own person.

After a few more hits each Darren had begun stroking his cock. Emily knew the drill, he always wanted blow jobs when he smoked meth. Emily crawled over to him on her knees and positioned herself between his legs as he sat on the edge of the bed of the motel room they were in. As Emily took the head of his cock into her mouth, he began to prepare another hit. It had become a wordless ritual by now, and when the pipe was ready, he turned it around and placed the pipe to Emily lips while Darren continued to melt the puddle.

Emily began to inhale smoothly and deeply, pulling the meth smoke into her lungs and arching her back to accommodate. Eventually and instinctually, Darren removed the pipe from her lips, and she knelt down and took his cock all the way down her throat. When her lips were wrapped tightly around the base of his prick and her tongue slid along the shaft Emily allowed herself to begin exhaling. Monstrous streams of thick, white smoke trailed from her nostrils as she sucked him, and Darren moaned in delight at both what he was seeing and feeling.

"Damn, I missed this," he moaned.

Emily murmured an agreement with a throatful of cock and continued sucking. Darren's stamina was borderline superhuman when he smoked meth, and Emily knew that she was in for a long blowjob to get him to cum. She didn't mind, he kept her high and it was the least she could do. He also encouraged her to edge him, getting him right to where he was about to explode before pulling back. She also knew that he would eventually return the favor, going down on her and making her cum repeatedly after she was done.

Emily continued sucking Darren's thick cock and accepting hits off the pipe until she knew he could take no more.

"Take a big one, I'm gonna cum," he instructed as he offered her another hit.

Emily knew the drill, and filled her lungs to a painful capacity before nodding to let him know she was ready. Darren removed the pipe from her lips and stood up while Emily started jerking him off.

"Fuck, here it comes," he grunted.

With perfect timing borne from dozens of similar experiences, Emily opened her mouth wide and began exhaling an absolutely massive cloud that completely obscured her vision momentarily. As that was happening, Darren began shooting a gargantuan load that painted her face and began to puddle in Emily's mouth. He moaned loudly as the orgasm that had been teased for the last twenty-minutes was finally released.

Emily continued blowing her cloud while her face was frosted with Darren's hot cum. After nearly half a minute his convulsions calmed, and Emily slurped the final bead of cum from the head of cock. She opened her mouth wide to show the contents to Darren, just the way she knew he liked, and then swallowed. The thick deposit slid down her throat lazily and she swallowed several times to help it along. Next, she took her right pointer finger and began scraping the rest of the cum that streaked across her face into her mouth.

"Fuuuuuck," Darren appraised.

When Emily was confident that she had gotten most of it, she again showed off her mouthful and swallowed. That elicited a smile from Darren who bent down and picked her up off the floor like she weighed nothing--which wasn't that far from the truth. He tossed her onto the bed on her back and crawled up the bed between her legs. Emily wriggled out of her panties and kicked them to the floor to allow Darren unobstructed access to her pussy.

"Mmm," he said as his face approached her bounty.

"Don't tease, I'm fucking horny," Emily said with narrowed eyes.

Darren flashed a toothy grin and nodded.

He focused on the clit right away, giving her exactly what she wanted. Right away Emily was thrusting her hips up and pressed herself against his lively tongue. Darren was good at eating pussy, and when he wanted could manipulate the clit with his tongue expertly. Tweaking as hard as he was made it all too easy to channel that energy into his cunnilingus and it wasn't even five minutes before Emily was nearing her first orgasm.

12