Not Your Typical Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that, don't stop I'm gonna cum," she instructed as Darren fell into a steady rhythm of lapping at her engorged clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Emily panted.

The sensation of a meth-fueled orgasm was, as far as Emily was concerned, the height of human pleasure. The buzzing and tingling and physical and emotional release all happening at once was something that took her breath away every single time. She felt and heard herself grunt and groan through gritted teeth as her orgasm made her toes curl and her breath catch in her throat. She gripped the sheets with clenched hands as her climax crested and began to subside. She pushed Darren's face away from her now ultra-sensitive clit and caught her breath.

"We should do this all day and all night, it's been too long," Darren suggested.

Emily felt herself begin to agree before she remembered her mother, and the plan.

"I can't, even though I want to. My mom is going to get needy if I'm gone too long and I need her to stay chill until we're ready," she whined.

"I'll be ready soon, just gotta make a little more and get some stuff set up," he replied.

"I know, I'll be fine just gotta be careful and get what I can from them for now," Emily sighed.

They both sat in silence for a moment, thinking and recovering.

"One more hit and then I'm done, can't be super twacked out when I get home," Emily said, reaching for the pipe once more.

"You're already super twacked out, your pupils are insane," Darren replied, staring at her with a sly grin.

Emily just shrugged, bringing the pipe back up to her lips and beginning the process.

"You look fucking sexy," Darren said as he admired her.

Emily's lips curled into a smile around the pipe, and she took in another massive hit before locking eyes with him and exhaling a thick cloud in his direction.

"Maybe just a quick fuck before we go," he said, unable to deny the influence of his hardening cock.

Emily smiled again and stood at the edge of the bed and then spun around, leaning over the mattress with her ass jutted out towards Darren.

"Hurry though, we gotta go soon," Emily instructed as Darren was already positioning his cock at the entrance of her thick labia, pressed deliciously between her round ass.

"Don't think that will be a problem," he cracked as he practically salivated at the sight.

Emily blew another gigantic cloud as Darren sunk into her already wet pussy. He began bucking wildly right away, hands tight around her hips as he slammed away. The slaps of flesh and flicks of Emily's lighter were the only other sounds in the room as Darren fucked her cunt with a singular goal. It felt like only a few minutes before Darren was grunting and groaning and pumping his seed into Emily.

As soon as he slipped out of her used cunt Emily was standing and yanking on her panties and then jeans. She grabbed her phone and purse and then stared expectantly at Darren.

"You're not even going to wipe off or anything?" he asked.

Emily scoffed incredulously before replying.

"My mom is clueless, plus she won't know I've got a bunch of cum in me, she doesn't have X-Ray vision," she joked.

Darren just smiled and shook his head.

"Still seems weird," he replied.

Again, Emily just shrugged. She honestly couldn't care less. It actually gave her a sick thrill to come home twacked out of her mind with her pussy full of a drug dealer's cum.

"What's that smile about?" he asked, noticing her dark grin.

"Nothing," she replied.

Maybe she could have a little fun while stuck at home.

12