All Comments on 'Not Your Typical Mother Ch. 04'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is so wrong, and so right

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can’t wait for the next part

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Does Emily plan to get Danielle hooked on Meth and cock? She definitely has something very devious up her sleeve.

Phildoh69Phildoh696 months ago

Can’t wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing, thanks for sharing! Hope in next parts Emily corrupts Danielle fully, getting her a chain smoking alcoholic, and when she is wasted talk her into trying coke or meth or even heroine

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

The last anonymous comment has it exactly right. Danielle how wants to revisit her youth, make mistakes and memories. Emily will seduce her and introduce her to meth. Danielle will become a meth-addicted whore, fucking Darren and anyone else he wants to get her next fix (fucking Emily for drugs may be in the cards). There will be mistakes galore, but the drugs will ensure that there will not be much in the way of memories. The author is so very good at what he calls “pacing,” taking his characters step-by-step toward final destruction in a way that seems to mirror reality and it totally believable and inevitable. Looking forward to the next chapter in Danielle’s spiral out of control. Incredible story. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Perfect history please more about Amanda

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story! Awaiting the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...