All Comments on 'Notches on His Belt - Retribution 01'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 year ago

Oh hell yeah!! Loved it. Can’t wait till the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a really good fun story to read and enjoy. I sure hope you do at least one chapter of this fun story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a funny think about this author, they write great and Interesting and entertaining stories that easy to read with pretty good Grammar in sentence structure. "BUT" the author almost always stops writing on the stories when there is just one more chapter left to go to have a real Excellent finish. "A night on the couch", " Damn that escalated quickly", "Double trouble", " Hubby spoils her rotten" and so on. I know it's their Style to leave the stories unfinished right at end, like this story will most likely be left endless. BUT PLEASE could you try to leave one of these great stories, and couple of other stories with an ending to it??

belted and teasedbelted and teasedabout 1 year agoAuthor

Regarding how many chapters; it is difficult to determine when a story has run it’s course. That said, I hear you! I very much appreciate the positive feedback, and I will work on more chapters to those stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, this is going to be a long set of adventures for poor Dick. Hopefully Jennifer will not get tired of all of the cock she is going to get. A very good start to her retribution. One fuck per notch? Or one person, many fucks, per notch? Was not sure what the outcome was going to be. Glad to see that the company will continue but not sure about other non-company people showing up at work and their reactions. Will David fuck poor Richard or just be an assistant to schedule Richards services from time to time? MOre than 5 stars for sure and please more chapters of Jennifer's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars from me! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes I agree with anonymous from 3 days ago! Please try and go back to a couple of your old stories, and do one more chapter to Properly end the stories. We all would be so happy for it, as the stories were all so good till the no endings.😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know, it would be a real shame if she got a group of 10 or so favorites and decided that she didn't had much reason at all to find new guys. It would be even more of a shame if she made a silicone replica of his member so even when she missed it she would have no reason to add any notches, a real damn shame. Things could go on for years, just like how long it took for him to get all those marks, maybe even longer. Wouldn't that be a shame?

fmp0927fmp0927about 1 year ago

The author is great writer and I really wanted to enjoy this story more but I can't buy the premise that an alpha who loves to fuck practically anything that moves and humiliate others could possibly get off by being humiliated himself. Nor that a wife who claims she still loves husband could force him to endure chastity for the foreseeable future. Having said that, it would just take a little tweaking of the plot to make this an awesome story.

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

This was way over the top. I would have gotten out of there at the first opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nah! The love won't survive her sadistic torture. Cut off the cage divorce and move thousands of miles away. See the author had to make him a real cheating douchebag, to make the scorned wife symapthetic, but her hateful revenge will destroy them both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?