All Comments on 'Notches on His Belt - Retribution 03'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now, wouldn't it be a shame if the employees didn't think that substituting his wife for blowjobs wasn't a good trade and instead asked for more devious punishments on him? Wouldn't it be a shame if instead of using the current batch of cards as a limit they asked for it to become a permanent setup? Wouldn't it be a shame if on top of that, the weekly raffle became a daily one? Wouldn't it be a shame if the husbands kept coming up with more and more devious permanent new punishments for his ordeal? Wouldn't it be a shame if they liked the idea of his dick getting fucked so during their daily blowjob the picked husband's wife would get to edge him with a sound WHILE he's locked on a smaller version of his original cage? Wouldn't it be a shame if they got curious about how big of a sound he could take? I heard some sounds are even long enough to reach the prostate from the inside, it would be a shame if they set one of those as the target. Wouldn't it be a shame if they decided to test just how horny that aphrodisiac can make someone and consistently increased the dosage each day until he reached his limit? Wouldn't it be a shame if they had him wear a prostate massager during the day and that wasn't enough to push him past the edge? Now it would definitely be a shame if they thought that his balls deserved punishment for unloading their seed inside their wives, since there's so much one could do like adding ring stretchers, using ball flasks during the blowjobs, humblers, spanking WHILE they are locked on a humbler... Oh and it would be the biggest shame of them all if, after all of this they discovered that the reason why his wife had a low sex-drive was due to some hormonal imbalance and fixing that turned her into a vixen, a very happy vixen that loved the idea of keeping these devious setups while also trying to see how many notches she could get OVER his number. It would definitely, definitely be a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story.

With you could revisit couple of your older stories and give them some closure, instead of leaving so many of them just hanging like you did. Please think about it please..

AgielAgielabout 1 year ago

I FOUND the first two chapters entertaining and enjoyable but this third chapter was ruined for me by the introduction of him sucking cocks. For that reason this chapter is a 2 whereas the first two are a 5.

READING SOME of the comments it’s clear, as with many other stories, that some people don’t seem to appreciate this is a fantasy story site. If you don’t already do so I would advise ignoring those comments. If they don’t like these type of stories they shouldn’t be here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Boy she really turned him into a forever chastity cage wearing cuckold, that can't get enough creampies to eat. And his wife she gotten everything she'll ever want too, all the BBC she can handle, an never having to ever fuck her husband again, more or less. His cock will have Shrunk down after another year in that cage, she won't even feel it in her Stretched out pussy. Would be nice if you write a another chapter, lets say a year and a half down the road, to see how everything had changed for both of them!

Speaking of that could a 4th chapter of "HUBBY SPOILS HER ROTTEN", Please ??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Richard Locke would you re-marry me?" That would be a hell no! A good story for those who like it. I deplore marital cruelty, chastity cage denial, humiliation, and degradation unless it's completely safe, sane, and consentual. By the way my comment is not meant as an insult or critique of the author or readers. I find femdom fascinating, but find it to be toxic as erotica, porn, or in so called "female led reltionships". Women who wants a sniveling, weak, submissive males are unicorns. Women are attracted to masculine males, pretty much universally. That's why BDSM mistresses are so highly paid. Guys into denial and femdom aren't attractive to women. If you want to attract real live women, buy a set of weights, not a chastity cage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?