Nothing But Horse Cocks

Story Info
Elle goes far too far transforming with many cocks and balls.
8.1k words
7.9k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Elle didn't know where to go next. She had a horse cock sprouting from her right and left cheeks, her right eye fully transformed into another horse cock -- and she'd lost the ability to speak with a horse cock sprouting from her mouth! Moreover -- it had sort of welded her lips into it too, so it wasn't just her tongue that was a horse cock but a big, meaty mass of dick where her entire mouth would have been.

Keep calm, Elle, come on now...

Oh, she hadn't thought that things were going to go that far, no! She'd bought the "potion" from a small seller, someone that had said that they were a sorceress, but she'd never thought that that was actually real! Who would have ever thought such a thing?

Not her... She had wanted it to be true, though the reality of it made her heart pound. The weight of the balls hanging down beneath every horse cock was so tantalising, her breath catching as her left eye transformed. Maybe she had been hoping against hope, kind of, that it was not going to look like that, that she would still be able to see in some way, though Elle had her thighs pressed together too ardently for that truly to ring true for her.

Not as she was blinded.

Not as the fifth horse cock grew from her eyeball, the bulge swelling and swelling, the uncomfortable tug of skin pulling and twisting, as if something was digging into her. Yet she groped blindly for the bottle that she had used, not knowing what to do. Had she dropped it on the bed? The floor? She wasn't sure, not as horse cocks waggled from her eyes, blinded and lost to the world with one of her senses.

It was such a dull, heavy weight pulling down from her eyes. She grunted, trying to lick her lips and forgetting that she practically had a cock for a tongue -- a cock mouth. Not a tongue, not a mouth, but a cock mouth.

"Mmmm..."

She groaned around it. Fuck, it was hot. Even though she would never normally have used such crude language, no, not really. She knew that things could not be pushed too far, surely, but...she did have the potion thing and could see just what else could come to pass there.

With her eyes blinded, was she even going to be able to find any small way to turn things back? Or was it really permanent?

One of the cocks, the one on her cheek, swelled and the flare bulged, jetting off with a thick stream of cum. Her train of thought slipped, off-track, and she groaned openly, however muffled her cries were, sitting heavily on the bed, fingers around the base of another cock.

Elle couldn't stop herself, jacking them off, stroking and massaging the lengths, taking a moment just to lose herself there. It felt good, so good, folding her fingers sensually around those meaty lengths. They were larger than any dildos that she had used on herself, though squeezing her thighs together still did not bring her the kind of pleasure that she was, quite honestly, looking for.

"Mmmph!"

The cock that her left eye had become drooled thickly, the balls bouncing off her cheek and the dick below it. Oh, it was good, so good, wanting more, jerking them off and rubbing them, sliding her fingers over the medial rings, swapping from one cock to the other, again and again.

She rocked back on her buttocks, the bed squeaking under her. And yet she couldn't hold back, slamming her hands down into the bed on either side of her hips, letting a climax, from every cock at once, roll through her.

It was almost as good as orgasming with her pussy stuffed full, maybe even a little more play also to really take advantage of all the sensitive nerve endings down there. She grunted and groaned, trying to run her tongue along her lips, but that was just another note of her previous anatomy trying to come to the surface. There was none of that to be had as she groaned and cum dripped down her body, spurting from the cocks, all drooling, so thick, so divine, pleasure swamping her with wave after wave. Elle could have been dragged under, though there was only so much to be done there as she groaned, letting every lustful moment play out, achingly delightful.

Maybe the transformation, even in part, was not all that bad, after all...

And that thought was just how things got worse, or better, for Elle. It all depended on how one decided to look at it.

Her fingers bumped the perfume bottle on the bed and she exhaled a sigh that was evidently of relief through her nostrils: one part of her that was not yet affected by the horse cocks. The flares pulsed out so far that she could barely imagine that they were as wide as they were, heaving and gulping in all the air she could. Still, there was only so much that she could do, imagining the mess around her while she was blinded to the world.

There was no way that she'd be able to have a normal life, not after that. So...why not go further?

Without thinking, her fingers curled around the perfume bottle, the bottle that held the essence. And she wanted it too, her heart pounding, her mouth giving the impression that it was dry, even though there was no way that that could be possible, not anymore. She dallied, rolling the smooth, glass surface back and forth between her fingers, wondering just what she could do next.

My breasts? My hand... Yes, my hand.

That would be something indeed to try, something that she wanted to see through. Twitching her nose, Elle settled herself more comfortably onto the bed, swinging up her legs onto it so that she was lying down, propped up by the pillows. She always had them stacked up there to be comfortable.

Maybe it was a stupid decision but it was a choice that made her feel as if she was going to orgasm all over again, from the cocks and her pussy, all parts of her singing with the lure of climax. It had to come, yes, but she was going to do something to start that, to keep going, to see just how far things could be played out.

It was a risk... But Elle found that a big part of her just didn't care anymore.

She had to try it, squirting the position clumsily onto her left hand. She didn't get all of it, but more like the third, fourth and little finger -- but it seemed to change the rate of transformation with how many options she got on herself too. For her middle finger grew swiftly, tingling and aching, throbbing as if something was pushing through it, something that she didn't understand.

She tried to wriggle her fingers, revelling in the strange sensation of no longer being able to talk, her throat tight, so tight. It didn't even feel natural anymore, not at all, not as they thickened up, those three fingers growing chubbier and fatter with every passing second. She tried to curl and bend her middle finger but it didn't have the flexibility anymore, not as she tested out the restrictive limits of her body.

Things were going to change quickly, but she still sank into the transformation, feeling how the thicker medial ring grew on her middle finger and then rubbed awkwardly against her second and fourth fingers. It was as if everything about the growing horse cocks was designed to be as awkward and uncomfortable as possible -- practically as if she had designed it all for herself. If she could have put together her perfect transformation, well, a lot of the things that had already happened to her were most certainly going to be on the list.

It was the element of surprise too that she loved, that she craved. She had to have that, never quite knowing what sensation could claw at her next, as her fourth and fifth fingers became dull and heavy. They flared out with flat tips, not yet orgasming, and the weight of them tipped her hand to the side. She groaned, twitching her first and second fingers, the only fingers of her left hand that she still had the use of, though it didn't seem like she was going to get much more use out of that hand.

She rubbed her thighs together, half-sitting with the pillows behind her on the bed, though Elle did not think to use her cock fingers on herself. Maybe she could have gotten her wrist into position or maybe it was impossible but surely the thought to try should have crossed her mind? It was hard, even then, to not be overwhelmed by sensation, her skin stretching and pulling where her three fingers inflated, the balls bulging out from the base of each like the puffing out of her cheeks with air.

Not that there would be air ever again in her cheeks. That was just another thing that Elle was going to have to get used to. If only it didn't make her so wet between the thighs...

She sprayed the rest of her hand, catching the palm and her other fingers, her thumb too. But she didn't have to be accurate, for that only added to the excitement for her!

It was hard to focus on multiple changes at once, but the spilling heat of the nuts growing from the first three fingers that she had spritzed did catch her attention the most, how it felt like her palm as lumpy, right at the base, like something was there that should not have been there. It swelled and she pressed at the growing lumps with the fingers of her other hand, rolling and massaging them back and forth under her fingertips.

Of course, the balls would grow too large for that very swiftly and there was little she could do about that, not as her body grew and changed beyond her control. Without the sense of sight remaining to her, her sense of touch seemed even more stringent in the moment, panting heavily, grunting lightly and running her fingers around the growing nuts. They were so soft, so squishy... But they firmed up too with the seed inside, rolling and jiggling while gravity tugged their weight down.

They only grew more uncomfortable, however, as they swelled, her first two fingers and thumb fattening into cocks, though her forefinger didn't quite seem to be following the same pattern as all the others. It seemed to be...splitting, in some way. She didn't know how but moaned all the same, leaning back heavily and rolling her hips up, trying to find pleasure from other parts of her body too, even while lust ached through the horse cocks, both the ones that were growing and present.

"Mmmm..."

Elle tried to groan through the muting effort of her mouth and yet there was little she could do, some sickly devious part of her relishing in how all power and choice, even then, had been snatched from her, just like that. What if she sprayed it all over her other hand too? Then she wouldn't even be able to touch anything without feeling turned on, the cocks throbbing, the balls wobbling, tugging her cock hands back and forth with the ungainly weight of them.

What would others think of her if they knew that she had sunk so far into her own debauchery? That she had decided to go all the way, even if she wasn't all that sure about it yet? She still teetered there, on the edge, the opinions of others who were not even present in the room with her clouding her opinion, muddying the waters.

Yet her cock fingers swelling and jetting off streams of cum, the first three that had transformed, tugged her mind to another manner of lust entirely. Elle's body tingled and she rocked her hips up, letting the pleasure of orgasm wash through her, ignorant to how the cum splattered across her bedsheets, further marking and marring them.

It wasn't as if she could see it, after all, so did it even matter? No, it was far better to clumsy grasp the spray bottle in her hand, the one that currently was not being transformed with throbbing horse cocks, the medial rings rubbing uncomfortably up against one another with a mix of sensations.

She did it before she had the chance to back out, spraying her breasts, both of them, even though she'd still been wearing a loose t-shirt, and just underwear on her bottom half otherwise. Well, her underwear was soaked and tugged to the side of her pussy lips from when she had been rubbing herself down there before, though it wasn't as if that was something in the forefront of her mind, not really.

Her shirt had to be tugged up, her hand thrust under it, but the logistics of how she was getting what she had wanted for so long, the deepest of dark fantasies, wasn't exactly in the forefront of Elle's mind, no, not then. It may have been a funny angle, the shirt caught on her wrist as she shoved her hand under there, but she spritzed anyway. The spray hit her breasts, the liquid trickling down. She was not all that accurate, though Elle didn't know that she needed to be, even though things were slowly spiralling out of control. So slowly, in fact, that she didn't even know that she had gone too far as her breasts felt dull and heavy -- but only in certain spots.

"Mmmph..."

Elle rubbed her cock fingers over her tits as the last fingers and her thumb transformed, though there was an extra cock sprouting there too, from the junction between her thumb and forefinger. Unlike the others, even the finger that had split into two cocks from the sheer amount of potion that she had dumped over them, it grew out at an angle -- and Elle was about to find out just how awkward the horse cocks could be. It was not all to be smooth and seamless, not as it grew increasingly difficult to lift her transformed hand, everything fat and thick, losing the muscle and dexterity that, once, she had taken entirely for granted. The lack of flexibility sank into her even as that last cock sprouted from the spot just below the soft, light webbing between her finger and thumb. And Elle could not help but groan, long and low...

"Nnnnngggghhhhh..."

She felt her groans deep inside her even if she could not hear them all that much, not anymore. Her tits ached deeply, the flesh pulling and bubbling, several cocks pushing up from her left tit all at once -- the one that she had sprayed first, even though there had not been all that much difference between them. She tried to pant, her nostrils puckering and flaring lightly, shaking her head, but it was harder than ever to get all the air into her lungs that she needed, excitement tangling with anxiety in the cavern of her chest.

Yet such nerves could not be caged by her ribs as the spots where the cocks were growing from her breasts grew hot, hotter than she could have expected. It was as if her body was responding to the additional heat and blood flow that those horse cocks required, with so many already layering her body, growing fatter and thicker, more powerfully lusty with every passing second.

Of course, the T-shirt over them strained, forcing her to tremble as they became oversensitive, as if to even brush the skin of the growing cocks, where they were sprouting, was going to be too much for her, much too much. Elle trembled, hitching her shirt up even as they pressed out, making round indents in the front of her T-shirt, until there were too many and they all just tented her shirt out awkwardly where they were the most numerous. She felt them awkwardly, though it was difficult with the shirt in place, groping over it, feeling just how the material rubbed against the shafts and the tender tips.

She couldn't keep it on though, no... Even if the swelling dicks would tear through it eventually, for they were, in a way, infused with a magic that Elle did not and could not ever understand. She struggled out of it, though using her cock fingers was a trial in itself, instinctively trying to use them as fingers -- but they would never again possess the ability to bend as she had been used to using them before, no. That simply was not possible, not in the slightest, not as her breath caught and hitched, once again juddering in her chest as if she was not able to take a full breath.

Awkwardly, she twisted, wriggling, struggling out of the shirt, using her "good" hand as much as possible to get it up and over her head, though there was a sore spot where it caught under her arms and bit into her skin. She didn't realise that, in the process, some of the shirt had soaked up the potion, rubbing it over her skin, under her arm, leaving a smear behind. It would turn out to be enough, though take just a little bit longer to activate at such a small amount...

"Gggnnngghhh..."

Even her groans turned her on, huffing as the shirt dragged over the cocks growing from where her eyes had been, leaving dribbles of cum on the cloth. Her eye cocks pulled up, bouncing as the fabric released them, the weight palatable as it jerked her head forward, forcing her to bend her neck forward. The little muscles that supported her head, strong for the job that they were made for, ached as she groaned, wanting to rub the back of her neck but there was a part of her still that didn't want to get cum in her hair. There probably was already horse semen in her hair...but she couldn't do anything about it. With her breasts free, there was nothing to waylay the growth of the horse cocks there.

Yet her breasts... The horse cocks grew from them slowly, forcing her body to make more skin and flesh to contain them, though Elle would never see how they were beautifully splashed with pink and grey. They could never be mistaken for human cocks, not a million years, though she could, at least, run her hand and fingers up and over them, playing around the throbbing swellings with her heart pounding harder than ever. The heads grew into those flat, distinctive shapes, the medial rings defining themselves, though Elle swiftly realised that they were not evenly ringing her breasts in an uniform fashion.

No... They were lopsided. It looked like the inside of her left breast had gotten the brunt of the potion on that side, with more horse dicks growing there, two so close up against one another that they almost seemed to be part of the same cock. The balls came too, squashy and bubbling as they pushed from her skin, though there was the distinct sense of growing too, as well as loss.

"Unff..."

Growing horse cocks all over her body was exhausting, even then, and Elle sighed, her body trying to slump. Maybe she should take a break, for it really was taking a lot out of her. Yet she didn't even feel that she could allow herself that, grunting softly, shaking her head, trying to find a way, any way, to keep herself grounded in the situation.

Yet it was never meant to be that easy for her, not as her right nipple fattened up into a horse cock too. That one had not gotten as much potion on it as the others but that was all well and good even as it swelled into a miniature horse cock -- well, it was about six inches long but, compared to all the others, it was miniature. She played with the tip, rubbing her finger back and forth across the flat head, pre-cum smearing, that tiny, oddly slick sensation adding something to the moment for her that Elle simply could not describe. She pressed her finger down into the light slit there, where cum would pour from, for it was not as if the cocks, in that instance, were linked to any urinary system.

No... They were purely for pleasure, purely a part of fantasy and luxury, even if it was that very luxury that would take her away from the world that she knew, whimpering throatily. Of course, those sounds were locked away in her throat as a neater (kind of) ring of cocks around her right cock nipple swelled, popping up as if they were being inflated. The skin slowly smoothed out, the wrinkles easing, and she shuddered bodily, head spinning.