Nothing But Horse Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle lost track of time... And what did time even matter anyway? She heaved, trying to make sense of her body, more cocks sprouting up slowly, tenaciously pushing from the bubbling, rippling flesh of her body. Everything was...horse cocks. That was all there was to it, washing semen across the bed, a swathe of difficult pleasure dragging her attention one way and then the other, as if she would never again have free will in what she thought about. How could Elle even think about anything when her whole body was trying to push eagerly into arousal, sweeping her cock hands over every dick and ball that she could get her "hands" on, lost in lust?

Oh, it was good to be lost there, feeling just how her skin burned as she touched it, feeling out the edges of the flares with the flares on her cock fingers. She even rubbed the balls up around her tits, admiring, with her sense of touch alone, just how big those cocks were, how she could never be quite sure of the size of any one dick, her heart pounding vehemently to send all the very much needed blood around her body.

And she could languish there, sustained, unfound... Letting her body do all that it needed to.

As she sprawled back, heaving and panting, she swept her arms across the bed, the tingling spreading, though it was hard for her to focus on any one part when so much was trembling, the horse cocks flaring and bobbing, never sure which was going to jet off next. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to her orgasms, sometimes several cumming at once and sometimes only one, but that didn't matter. Not when Elle was not in control, huffing, panting, her arms slowly shrinking, transforming.

They would be horse cocks too, more balls rising under her arms, though the potion was tricky, allowing her entire arms to become horse cocks with her cock hands becoming the flare, ringed with horse cocks. It was obscene and she didn't even feel present in any body that she recognised and remembered, though she was fortunate indeed that her arms did not shrink. For that was not what the potion was for -- it was for transforming any body part into horse cocks. When it found something that could become an entire cock, like her legs and her arms, it took the initiative with the ease of the transformation that offered it.

Not that that mattered to Elle. All of her intellect and all of how she could have taken things forward, well... That was nothing. She grunted thickly, losing her sense of self, cocks waggling up against one another on her face. She thought that she still had her hair, though there were more poking out from the back of her head, one sticking out into the open air beside her right ear. They pressed through her hair, shoving it aside, though the clinging nature of her hair around her wet, sloppy cocks was not comfortable in the slightest. It made her want to push it away, to detangle it, though there was no way to prevent that from getting worse and worse, not even when she tried to use her cock hands as real hands.

There, she could languish, her cock fingers rippling, trying to spread them out, just so she could enjoy the moment even more, lusting and moaning, letting it all roll through her more and more and more.

It was needed...yes. All that she needed. Everything that she needed.

Any quiet times were for rest, for rubbing her body, even though she slowly lost the flexibility in her arms as they completed the full transformation into horse cocks. Just how the potion had been smeared lightly onto them seemed to have changed how the transformation progressed, yet the restriction was intense too, leaving her prey to the horse cocks spouting increased cum. If she couldn't bend her arms to use her cock hands, all she could really do was waggle her cock arms to hope that the dicks would bump up against more dicks, protruding from her hips, her sides and more.

It was a guess...and that was the best that Elle could get. She was nothing but horse cocks and passion was all that remained for her.

It was a good thing that she'd adore every last second of her existence, in that case...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare8 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife and the Cross-Country Team Coach's joke offer leads to unexpected encounter with team.in Group Sex
MILF Gets 18-Year-Old Dick On Nude Day, MILF scores her son's best friend's dick.in Mature
Molly's Frat Gang Bang Ch. 01 A freshman coed goes wild with her first taste of freedom.in Group Sex
Milf Replaces Daughter Pt. 01 Carrie takes her daughter's planned gang bang girl place.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories