Nothing But Horse Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmph..."

Still, Elle could not stop the cocks on her face jetting off with cum, jerking and spurting, cum dripping down her face, landing across her chest, though that was kind of because she was still only propped up by the pillows on her bed, lying back as comfortably as she could. Not that she felt comfortable at all then, weighted to the right side as more cocks grew on her right breast, the inside of her left breast clustering with the most growing cocks. It was how they jabbed out, bristling and rubbing up against one another, that was the most difficult, flooding her with a sensation that she instinctively wanted to pull away from. It was too much, the sensitivity and the rush of pleasure, skin stretching and pulling, tugging at the softer flesh of her tits that was already present, forcing her body through a change that was never even meant to be possible.

Elle grunted, the cock waggling from her mouth. If she concentrated hard, she could have sworn that she could feel where her tongue used to be, where her lips could have closed around that cock. Of course, it was impossible, but it was one way in which her brain tried to make sense of what was happening to her.

The balls swelled on her tits, round and bulbous, a pair for every horse cock that grew, though she couldn't count them all. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight... Wait, had she counted that one already? It was hard for her to say one way or the other, but it was not as if it was something that mattered either. She had them and that was what mattered, grunting, groaning, her cries trembling in her throat, the vibrations of her utterances one of the only ways in which she could make a noise.

As long as she could hear herself, however, she knew herself. The cocks on her left breast were almost to their full size and she challenged herself by grinding her cock fingers over them, relishing in the sheer, tactile nature of how the cocks swelled a little more, the heads flaring out thickly to herald their oncoming orgasm. With the balls on her breasts jostling and rubbing and teasing awkwardly up against one another, there was nothing to stop the ardent overstimulation, as if she simply could not and would not get away from it until the end of time.

Elle would never have to admit to anyone just how hot that made her feel, how her body tingled and throbbed, her cock fingers waggling, though even as she rubbed her cock hand over her breasts that extra cock protruded at a difficult angle... Well, it just got in the way! Her heart surged with a tangle of emotion that Elle could not honestly put words to, but the fact of the matter was, in that moment, she didn't need to say anything aloud.

So, she could make whatever the hell she wanted of it in the privacy of her own mind. As that would be her sanctuary forevermore.

More... Yes... More! She needed more, grunting, squeezing her thighs together, even if Elle could not tell where her orgasms were coming from anymore. One cock was jetting off from her left eye, or the space where her left eye had been, another was cumming on her breast, even the little one that her right nipple had become. Was it a nipple anymore inside there? Oh, there was no way to tell!"

She grabbed at the potion, determined to continue even though she was huffing and panting shortly and sharply through her nostrils, not sure what to do next even though she wanted to press on. Yes... Yes, with lust upon her, feeling like she was both on the edge and cumming at the same time, there was little space for her mind to operate with any manner of common sense in hand. Well, she only had one hand then, and a cock hand, so could she even say that anymore?

With her thoughts coming in hurried, flustered clusters, she fumbled with the spray bottle, spritzing under her breasts, against her side, her belly and the top of her right thigh. She wasn't being all that accurate about it, just wanting a sprinkling of cocks in random positions, though she felt a twist of annoyance pinch at her gut for the fact that it was difficult to get them on her back. Trying to deal with that, she sat up as much as she could, using her abs to sit fully upright while her belly and sides throbbed with the activation of the potion, spraying her back haphazardly. Although Elle thought she felt some of the cooling droplets land on her skin, she wasn't sure anymore. She could only be glad that she had had the foresight to get her T-shirt off.

For she wouldn't have the ability to even do something like that for very much longer...

The spray that had rubbed up under her arm tingled, though she had not noticed the small spots starting to throb. Elle squirmed, her attention taken up by other things, not really in any place of mind to notice that her right arm was not coming down as much as it had been before. She pressed and squirmed, her hand going back between her legs, rubbing and teasing, but she couldn't help herself, attention wavering as the fat, bulging horse cock under her arm grew and grew.

"Mmph!"

Elle started, turning her head -- but, of course, she could not see. She was just doing something that, in that moment, she thought she had to do, turning her head to look when she no longer had eyes. The notion sent a shudder through her and she groped haphazardly, blindly, under her arm, trying to work out what was happening. She'd never find out that she had accidentally smeared the potion up under there when she'd been removing her T-shirt but it didn't matter anyway, for Elle's fate had been sealed the moment she had spritzed that potion for the very first time.

And, if she'd known there'd be no going back on any of it, Elle would have ended up down the same road anyway. Because she had already been that far gone in lust.

The cocks grew in strange places but it was the one jutting out at a backwards-facing angle under her arm that was the most uncomfortable. It forced her to lift her arm, an ache running through her shoulder even as she tried to settle back, her heart pounding wildly. That in itself would not have been enough to throw her off but she didn't know what else to do, what else to think, all as she groaned mutely, her head spinning.

Cocks... There are horse cocks everywhere...

Her heart skipped a beat.

Am I going to keep going until I really am nothing but horse cocks?

She climaxed. Elle had not even realised that she had been that close before orgasm hit her, several cocks at once jetting off wildly with cum. The one on her left eyeball, her cock mouth, several around both tits, even the ones on her fingers and the awkward one rising from her palm. Oh, how they ached, dragging her attention ruthlessly back and forth as if it had never been meant to stay in one place for all that long, the drops of potion causing cocks to sprout from her midsection too and just below her collarbone. There was even one growing out of the side of her neck though, in that instance, the balls came ahead of it. And she couldn't have quite said why, why they were as heavy as they were, why they swelled and bulged out, making her work with the weight of her head and all the cocks even more than before.

She didn't have to. Not as need brimmed over with her and she was, once again, caught by orgasm, more cocks pumping out streams of cum, the ones on her cheeks that time. But Elle would never bear witness to just how they painted the carpet, which she had picked out herself, of her bedroom floor with strips of creamy seed, so great was the range. The bed was already a mess, the sheets rapidly becoming soaked with seed. In time, it would be a challenge for Elle to find a dry spot there. If she was even left able to move...

"Nnngghhh..."

She groaned, trying to cling to something, anything, in a moment that was beyond her control. She took the spray bottle roughly in her good hand, closing her fingers around it where the glass bottle had cooled without her skin against it, though her palm was slick with seed. Dimly, she was aware of the head of one horse cock flaring out dramatically, the pump of blood into it as her body demanded that climax be given, for they were going to cum regardless of whether she was stimulating them or not. For they were always being stimulated, a force unto themselves in terms of endless ecstasy.

She sprayed. She didn't know what she was thinking, the fat balls swelling and jostling against one another on the hand that was overrun with horse cocks, round and wobbling as if they were trying to make themselves known. One, two, three sprays! She'd already lost her eyes, hadn't she, so what was a little bit more? She gulped in a way that would never be audible, though there was no longer any saliva in her "mouth" to slide down her throat, leaving her only with the motion, an odd kind of reflex that would remain a part of her body.

Her face ached deeply as if fingers of the potion were seeping into her, oozing into her pores and finding a way to transform even the deeper parts of her face, beyond the surface level. She could not know just what was playing out there, though she relaxed into it the best that she could, even with the drumming heat of her heart doing the best that it could to dominate her senses. The dull ache spread, cocks pushing out, though the others too tried to claim her attention with the stretch and pull of new skin form, balls spilling forward to slip into space that had not been theirs to take before.

Yet they would find a way, bulging and straining, the cum within churning as it formed. It was as if there was a tiny pool in each but, of course, that was only while the balls were forming. They would not be like that when they were fully formed and swollen, the nuts filling out the soft-skinned sack and hanging down, letting their weight do the talking for them as to just how much cum they could produce. Yet the shifting sensations of transformation pushed into her like a horse cock themselves, demanding that Elle pay them every last bit of her attention.

And she would... She always would. Even as the flares swelled gorgeously and the medial rings popped up, allowing the cocks to reach their full potential. The one under her arm seemed huge but she didn't really have any reference as to its size, squeezing her upper arm down experimentally just to see if she had any range of movement left there at all. It was less than she had expected and, truthfully, it made her heart sing. Climaxes were one thing but the sense of complete fulfilment, as if she was finally doing something that she had always been meant to do... That was something else entirely.

The balls ached and she bore her arm down over the awkward dick and balls just to feel how they lightly squashed, even if she could not put all that much pressure down there without hurting herself. And she wasn't interested in hurting herself, no, not at all. Not when there was so much pleasure to be had, two cocks growing from the space between her collarbone and her breasts, over a pectoral muscle, near. Just how they jostled and aggravated one another, as if they were battling for space, was euphoric to her and she cradled them lovingly against her cock hand, letting them lay over all the other waggling dicks and balls as if they deserved the most tender of touches.

It was not all soft, however, and neither was it meant to be. The cocks were weighty and they added something to her body even though they forced her to form new skin and new flesh, using her energy to fuel the attributes of the potion. Yet what the magic took from her it gave back in spades, power flooding her -- the power of unlimited orgasms. Truthfully, anyone had unlimited orgasms, but to have them one after the other, endlessly, never needing to sleep or to recharge in any other way... that was the deepest of dreams and the most powerful of fantasies.

She groaned, shifting her hips back and forth, trembling as she groped the cocks rising from her face again. It felt like there were two at the top of her right cheekbone, overloaded to the right, the balls crammed up against one another. Another rose from the off-left of her forehead, another up close to her hairline... And there were three on her chin, sagging down under their weight as they grew, as if not even their lust was enough to keep them swollen and erect. Their time, however, would come. For it would always be their time.

Elle grunted, feeling down her body, to the worst of all in the clavicle, which was just between her collarbones. She had always disliked anything pressing on there and actively chosen clothes to avoid it, but a pair of balls hung down over it, forcing her to bear weight there regardless of her personal preferences on the matter. It weighed on the soft indent of skin and no amount of shaking her head back and forth was going to dislodge the weight and pressure entirely. If one nut moved out of the space, another plopped in, taking up the space that was their right to do so.

She fumbled, breath catching. Yet the potion bottle slipped in her hand where she had still cradled it in the clasp of her fingers, dropping as she grabbed for it.

And, in the process of grabbing it, Elle grabbed too hard.

It sprayed. Everywhere. The bottle was knocked and she would never find out that the cap was knocked off, sloshing the potion over her belly, her legs, even trickling down to her knees.

Her heart lurched.

No, no, no, no!

She grabbed, fumbling, but more and more slopped out, some splashing onto the bed, more soaking into the sheets where, later, she would accidentally squirm onto the wet spot. Her hand knocked into the cock that was already growing from her right thigh, right up by the crease of her leg, but it was too late for her to change things.

For it was not cocks that grew from her legs, not like that one, but something worse. Or better...

Her whole legs... They were numb, so numb, and she panted heavily through her nose, trying to get out of the wet patch, grabbing for the sheets, a towel, anything. Anything at all to mop up the mess even though her body was already changing, her legs dull and heavy, feeling as if the bone inside was melting away.

She groaned, rolling her hips forward, but even that dexterity was softening, losing her ability to be as she was, heart pounding against the clasp of her ribcage around it. Her left hand too... She couldn't even spray anymore as she slipped off the pillows, liquid clinging ostentatiously to her hand, slipping down between her fingers. And the changes came quickly that time, for more than enough had slopped out over her for the transformation to happen at a good pace. Enough for her to be swept along with them and not so much that she couldn't take in all the sordid little details all at once.

It was intoxicating. Elle knew that she had gone too far but it was too late for any of that. Whether the accident had been meant to happen or not was another matter, yet there was only so much she could do about it, only so much that she could hold back from. All as her hand grew larger, more unwieldy, her palm bubbling with so many balls that, if she'd been able to see, she wouldn't have been able to take in the human flesh beneath it.

She didn't need to be human anymore, no... Just a mass of horse cocks, her entire body swollen with them, not knowing from where the next one was going to pop up. Her side ached where another was swelling from a spritz on her side, a smaller drop of potion stimulating that growth, yet everything was bristling, the dicks and balls rubbing up against one another. They jabbed into the bed when she tried to twist onto her side, though her bare feet were numb... But in a way she could feel too?

Sensation was not the same as it had been, no, no... It was not meant to be, not as her knees lost the joint, flesh rolling down and smoothing out, though her legs were growing too. As if layers of fat were being laid down her legs, they thickened up with a bulge and a strain to a nice, uniform shape. She grunted, head spinning, feeling like they were plumping up already, her buttocks doing something too. She had not gotten any potion on those but they reacted like her legs did, becoming a pair of balls for each cock leg as they billowed and ballooned. The flesh there was so soft and stretchy, flowing to encase each pair of nuts in their respective sacks, some of the creases in the skin there wrinkling more where, in effect, she was sitting on them. But could she even sit on anything anymore if she only had horse balls for a butt?

It wasn't something that Elle could think about too much, not as she laid her trembling left hand, the one that was still transforming, out over her left thigh. It wasn't much of a thigh anymore, bristling with a new kind of sensation, throbbing meatily, a medial ring popping up further down where her knee may have been. She didn't know. Her feet had softened entirely, moulding into the shape of a soft flare, one that was not yet engorged. If she rocked her weight from side to side, she could just about rub the dick legs up against one another, although there was no real flexibility or dexterity in them. They were not the sort of horse cocks, not ever, that were ever meant to soften.

One, however, was definitely longer than the other... Yes, it was the right leg that was longer. It must have taken the brunt of the potion as she felt them thicken up even further, as if she had gained perhaps eight inches or so in diameter around her thighs -- and more further down to make it all even. The part of her cock legs between the flare and the medial ring, however, was a little thinner than what lay between the medial ring and the base of the dicks. The balls were meaty enough to swell and squash under her, though they were ridiculously large. Every time she thought that that had to be the largest that they were going to go, they bloated out a little more, the weight of her body bearing down on them too much.

And her underwear... It had been pushed down under the nuts as they swelled, yet the growing flesh of her body could not hold them fast for all that much longer. They strained and burned where they cut in across the front of her crotch and between her thighs, then snapped, though it was almost a non-event considering everything else that had come to pass.

She groped her cock legs, fearful and giving into it, squirming in the mess of potion that had been splashed across the bed, without even knowing what it was that she was doing. She had sealed her fate and yet Elle still made it all the worse for herself, her back aching as more horse cocks sprouted up, slowly bulging out and straining through her itching, prickling skin. The sensations clawing at her were completely overwhelming, blistering through her body, sharp, biting pain where the horse cocks pressed into the bed. She squirmed, fighting to make room for them, though there was no way for her to get comfortable. Not as she rolled onto her side, getting more of the soaked-in potion onto her, even if Elle was entirely unaware.

No legs... She hadn't meant to do that! But it was still such a turn-on, so delightfully intoxicating, the flares at the ends of her legs, what had once been her feet, swelling more and more, flaring out. She panted heavily through her nostrils, trying to wiggle them as the balls that were her buttocks squashed underneath her, a crease folding uncomfortably into the base of one.

Yet she couldn't do anything about it, imagining that she could see every last tiny detail as her dark-skinned cock legs swelled, the flares thick and full. She trembled and let it wash through her, the power of orgasm, rubbing her cock hands over them, the fingers swollen and fat with dicks. Of course, she couldn't flex them anymore, but she could feel with them, the ability to even dump more potion over herself, to control her own fate. She could be found there, at some point, but Elle was not going to need anything at all, no food, not even air if she chose not to breathe. The horse cocks would sustain her as they jetted off with pulse after pulse of cum, painting the floor, the balls on her buttocks the largest of all, swollen and heady, though they would swiftly refill themselves. It would not feel as if they were any smaller at all, in fact, after she had climaxed, still bulging out against their soft sacks while she tried not to put all of her weight on them.