Nothing but Rim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This dick is gonna take some fuckin work to swallow, but you better believe I'm up for the challenge, but it'll have to wait." Her voice edged towards trickery as her tongue flicked down his shaft and balls, dribbling across his taint. "I'm gettin my money's worth out of this cute ass."

There was no stopping Whitney. She knew what she wanted, and she was going to get it. Henry was no longer the aggressor he'd been while balls deep in her pussy a moment before. He was her toy, and he didn't care. That all too new sensation of a breathy mouth covering his butthole, made his stomach flutter with nervous excitement. Whitney glued her lips to his rim and sucked in a breath. Then mumbling incoherently, her tongue brushed his tender hole.

Thrashing sideways, he took note of the red numbers on the clock and reluctantly said, "Fuck. We're going to be late for work if you don't stop."

Whether she simply chose to ignore him, or was just lost in rim world, Whitney kept licking his ass. Her tongue poked his hole, as if beseeching entrance, then broke beyond his rosebud to make love to his dilating bowels. Giving his ass a detailed sponge bath, she slipped her tongue free and replaced it with her pinky.

"Whiiitney!"

Unsheathing her finger, Whitney frowned up at him. "Some things are worth the risk, but if you tell me to stop, I will."

His job ended in a month, but that day would live with him for a lifetime, and if that meant he might get fired, then so be it. "Keep going."

"You sure cuz they're gonna be pissed we missed our shift? Maybe they'll even fire us."

She started to get up when he pushed her head back under his ballsack. "I am sure."

"Good boy." She spit on his hole then hooked her tongue just inside. "You've been very open with me, and I know how nervous you were about this, so I wanna give you somethin I'm nervous about too."

Whitney kissed his ass one last ravenous time, then strutted back to her purse. For the second time that day, she pulled out a bottle, tossing it at him. Henry caught the tiny container and read the label. His cock lurched.

"For real?"

Whitney dropped to the stiff, ratty carpet and steadily crawled back to the bed. Her hands were claws pawing at the ground while she arched her juicy, rotund backside like the tigress she was. Her curvy jugs swung proudly beneath her as she crept ever closer. All trace of her earlier amusement was replaced by an expression of severe intent.

"You're gonna stick that delicious, white dick inside my black ass, and you're not gonna stop until you fuck me full of cream."

Definitely wife material, he thought.

Reaching a cozy spot between his legs, Whitney gave his engorged manhood a loving peck and then crawled around, so her backside faced the bed. She spread her legs, resting her elbows flat on the floor, which curved her narrow back downwards. Her thick butt cheeks spread open like a curtain, revealing the dark shape of her drenched pussy lips. Peeking higher, Henry lost himself to the sight of her winking, brown butthole. It looked so tiny and weak that he wanted to jump forward and give it a hungry kiss. Yet, with a laugh, he realized he could do just that because Whitney's pose was one of total supplication. She'd exposed everything to him, laying bare her hourglass figure to his every depraved fancy.

"When you're done starin, lube me up real good." She curved her back lower, resting the side of her face to the carpet, which stretched her delectable asshole open, making his dick lurch.

Henry could hardly keep a grip on the lube as he unsnapped the bottle. He'd lusted after Whitney's ass for so long that the open invitation kneeling before him on all fours almost didn't seem real.

Falling to his knees, he reached out and placed a trembling hand on her mahogany-colored buttcheek like it was some kind of treasure in an adventure movie. But unlike those movies, no booby trap took off his hand when he gave her ass a shy squeeze. Her skin was smooth to the touch, the perfect blend of fat and firm. It was the kind of ass that most men dream about but never get to touch, yet there was Whitney, shaking her huge booty, urging him to continue. So, he pointed the bottle above her dark crack while kneading her amazing ass, marveling how deep his fingers could sink into her blubbery bumflesh.

Henry squeezed the bottle, dripping the clear, stringy lube into the crevice of her curvy cheeks. Whitney moaned and stuck her bum a little higher. "Use your finger. Don't be shy, I can take it."

He poured a gob of lube on his middle finger and spread her cheeks wide with his other hand. She quietly sighed into the tattered carpet when he pressed his finger against her wrinkled starfish. The sigh became a deep exhale as his digit carefully skewered her constricting sphincter. Ever so slowly, her asshole strained open. When he'd managed to stick his first knuckle inside her ass, her tight ring contracted, trapping the intruding digit in place. Like in a fever dream, he experimentally wiggled his finger, and her rectum squeezed his knuckle.

God damn she's tight.

As if handling fragile pottery, Henry lightly pressed his finger to the second knuckle, watching how her hole clung to his digit. She purred and told him to keep going, so he stabbed his whole middle finger up her backdoor, but instead of cringing away, she rocked her ass backwards. Taking that as a good sign, he started fingering her ass, adding more lube every few thrusts just to be safe.

Whitney keened in pleasure when a second finger ventured beyond her dilating rim. Adapting to the protrusion, she relaxed her buttring, which helped his fingers dig deeper. Then to his surprise, she demanded he add a third finger. So, he obeyed, glazing yet another finger with lube. Her moans became more ragged, but he didn't let up, bum fucking her horny hole three fingers wide.

"Okay," Whitney whispered, a hint of unease in her breathy voice. "Do it."

It was the first time since their dirty affair began that she'd sounded anything less than confident. "Are you sure? We don't have to do this if you don't want to. You've already given me-"

She cut him off with a slap against her jiggly ass. "Do it, whiteboy. Fuck my ass."

Her tone brooked no argument, but Henry still didn't want to hurt her, so for good measure, he smeared a generous portion of lube all over his cock. And with nothing left to do but get the job done, he relaxed his knees on either side of her legs, guiding his length between her rounded cheeks. Henry scraped his cock down her crack, notching his bulbous helmet against Whitney's black asshole, filing the passing milliseconds to memory. Her butthole was warm to the touch, oozing a tight, trapped heat, waiting to be stretched out of her on his first thrust.

If she was still nervous, she hid her fear well. "Yess that's it. Stick it in and claim my ass."

A small part of Henry wanted to stay in that moment, rubbing his dick against her winking rim, imagining how perfect her ass would feel wrapped around his girth. As he'd grown older, he'd found that sometimes the idea of a thing was better than the thing itself. So many times, he'd anticipated something only to feel disappointed by its lackluster reality. Even losing his virginity had been nothing like he'd dreamed. It'd been an awkward few minutes in the backseat of his car that had felt more like a nerve-racking audition than the porn scene he'd imagined.

Stop overthinking this and just fuck her already!

Her rosebud flexed against his spongy tip, bringing him back from his rambling thoughts. The girl bent before him was just too good to ignore. Everything they'd done so far was the furthest thing from a disappointment, and if he never took the leap, he'd never know what he might have had.

So, keeping a hand on the base of his cock, and the other on her fat rear, he nudged his hips forward, biting his lower lip while his mushroom head poked that shy, little hole. Stubbornly, her ass rejected his cock and his tip slipped up her brown crack instead. They both groaned more from pleasure than disappointment. Not to be dissuaded, he slotted his member back into place, and tried again. Using a bit more force, he prodded his leaking nob against her rimring, and this time, it yielded, expanding like a band of rubber around his purple head until her sphincter shot forward and consumed his tip to the frenulum.

"Ooooh shiiit fuuckfuckfuck," Whitney whined.

"Should I stop?" he asked over the addictive pleasure attacking his cock.

As an answer, Whitney humped backwards, eating up another inch of cockmeat. The pleasure ramped up, making his balls bubble with cum. It wouldn't be long before he was painting her rectum full of sperm. Placing his hands on her hips, Henry cautiously sunk a third of his shaft inside her ass. Whitney cried out from the intrusion and helplessly dragged her fingernails across the carpet, twitching around his assaulting length. Slowly drawing back, he eased from her asshole so only the tip remained, and even if he'd wanted to pull out entirely, her fluttering ring kept him cuffed in a hot vice grip.

Whitney's voice shook. "S-so full. L-leave it right there. Ohh fuck. Just lemme get used to your size."

Keeping his bulbous head right where it was, Henry quelled the urge to tighten his hold on her hips and thrust balls deep. After a minute of strained breathing, Whitney gave the okay and he resumed his thrust, slowly splitting her bumhole open around his veiny rod. With every new inch he buried inside, her rectum cinched his girth like it was trying to steal his soul. The pressure was so tight it almost hurt, but with a hardened resolve, he kept pushing and his pole eventually reached the halfway point. Whitney whimpered, but before he could ask if she was okay, she leaned back, placing her hands on his waist, and shoved the rest of his big cock deep inside her thick, fat bottom.

"Fuuuuck," she screamed. "So much white dick in my ass! D-don't move."

Henry reached around and molested her heavy rack, pulling her sweaty back against his chest. They were a jumble of ivory and ebony, glued together by obscene pleasure.

Leaving some love marks of his own on her face and neck, Henry whispered in her ear, "I just want to stay inside you all goddamn day."

"Yes!" Whitney clenched his steel bar, massaging his shaft with her horny hole. "Gimme that dick!" Henry playfully bit her shoulder, wanting to leave a mark that no one at work could mistake. "Mmmmm fuck my ass, baby! Gimme all of it!"

While whispering the foulest thoughts in her ears, he gently pulled his cock from her dark hole and gradually stuffed it back inside, enjoying the way her maniacal voice grew more and more desperate the further he drilled. With one resounding thrust, her meaty cheeks softly kissed his root as he finally hilted inside her bowels. Euphoria scorched his dick, traveling inside her ass, and exited through her lips with an unhinged whine.

The image of her chocolate pucker biting the base of his cock while her cheeks flexed against his pelvis, branded inside his brain. It all became too much that he had to pull out, so ever so slowly, he retreated, tugging his shaft from her dark depths. Her sphincter seized his tip, trying with all it's might, to keep him buried inside her rectum, but with a hard pull, his helmet slipped past her rosebud, escaping to freedom.

When they'd both recovered, he reclaimed her ass, and for a while they kept a slow, consistent pace, caring for nothing but their shared carnal pleasure. Giving her nipple an ardent squeeze, Henry rammed his dick a little harder than he'd intended, making her cheeks ripple in abuse as he bottomed out deep inside her butthole. Whitney howled, dropping headfirst to the floor, dislodging his tool in the process.

Hands both useless and immobile, she flopped to the ground on her stomach. Before he could apologize, the black girl lethargically wiggled her booty in a clear invitation. To make it even more apparent what she desired, she dragged her weak hands behind her back and spread her juicy cheeks open, which gave Henry an undisguised view of her slowly closing pucker. Maybe it was the lewd display or just his primal instincts, but a split second later, he struck her huge ass, cringing from the sting on his palm.

"Mmmmm that's it, baby, fuckin spank me!" Mounting her thighs, Henry reigned down slap after slap, growing harder at the way her ripe assflesh absorbed each blow with a jiggle. "Now get that dick back in me, and don't hold back this time. I want it fuckin rough, so you better split me open," she threatened.

Brushing his penis down her moist crack, Henry tapped his helmet against her traumatized brown eye, and then proceeded to split her ass to shreds. Her poor little backdoor had no choice but to accept his thick girth, going from empty to full in a second. Whitney roared in what he thought was pain, but only spread her thick cheeks wider as he popped from her rosebud, then hammered back inside, railing her ass with increasing punishment. Every time he thought she'd scream in outrage, she proved him wrong, arching her ass and begging for more.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Their animal rutting ripped the wallpaper apart, alerting the entire motel. Yet nothing would stop him from destroying her ass. Henry's entire existence became plunging and pulling, clapping and smacking, and he could not stop until his balls were utterly drained. Thrust after brutal thrust, he pummeled his white cock inside her black butt as their contrasting skin met in the middle, joining as one. The pleasure became so unbearable that he closed his eyes and focused on the blinding pace just to avoid falling on her back in overwhelming shock.

"Can't hold on much longer. I'm going to cum!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Breed my ass, whiteboy! Breed me." Whitney tried to raise her hips off the ground, but his powerful thrusts pinned her back in place.

Tearing his powerful cock from her hole with one last labored breath, he swung his pelvis towards her prone form and planted his full size inside her butt cheeks, which cushioned the thrust like airbags. He opened his mouth to speak but the words wouldn't follow. Her rubbery hole was a garrote around his cock, pinning him where he lay, demanding all his cum. A piercing heat gripped his balls, and then he was cumming, squirting an avalanche of fertile seed up her rectum like blood from an artery. The pulsing spray must have triggered her own orgasm because Whitney sobbed unintelligible, flailing underneath him, leaking her own lovejuice.

They screamed together, riding an unrelenting tide of intense rapture, but all good things eventually come to an end, and so his climax gradually diminished. Yet, her stubborn bowels wouldn't stop milking his shaft, capturing all his residual seed. When it was finally over and his balls hung empty, he relaxed his body on top of Whitney, feeling both thoroughly content and physically exhausted. After nearly destroying each other, they just lay there, enjoying the comfort of a gentle embrace.

"I can't even begin to, this was..." he groggily mumbled.

Her soiled hole gripped his dwindling cock. "It was a good start."

"I hope you're teasing because I'm legit dead right now."

Whitney giggled, her throat sounding hoarse. "Trust me, baby, I'm gonna need a few days to recover from what you just did to my ass, but when I do," she turned her head, looking back at him with mischief.

Henry kissed her neck. "I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew with you."

"Too late, whiteboy. You're mine now."

A loud knock at the door disrupted their teasing banter. "Police department. Open up."

Henry cursed in alarm, but Whitney merely patted his arm to get off her back. When he stood up and scrambled for his discarded clothes, a sliver of silver oozed from her raw rosebud. Whitney threw on his oversized shirt, which came down to her thighs, and calmly walked to the door. On the third knock she turned the door handle and peered out at a suspicious looking police officer.

"Were we that loud?" Whitney asked, leaning against the doorframe.

There wasn't a single trace of the business dealers who'd infested the parking lot when they'd arrived. It seemed they knew when to make themselves scarce.

The cop lifted an eyebrow in surprise. "There was a noise complaint. Is everything alright in here?"

"Sorry about that. My boyfriend and I were tryin out some new things and I guess we got a bit too crazy."

The cop surveyed them wearily, settling her inquisitive gaze on Henry, who blushed and covered his crotch despite having put on his shorts.

"Are you sure, ma'am?"

"Mhmm," Whitney hummed. "We'll try to be quieter, but my man has gotta lot to handle if you know what I mean."

The cop flashed a cold smirk. "Well, just keep it down."

"Oh, I will." Whitney dropped her eyes to his crotch.

Henry was sure he'd melt to the floor with embarrassment, but he was spared as the cop turned and walked back to her cruiser, snickering as she went.

"You're crazy. You know that right?"

"Stop complainin, whiteboy. You love it."

Henry begrudgingly bobbed his head. "So, I'm your boyfriend now?"

"Hmmm. You're in trainin." Whitney ran her claws down his abs like he was her favorite toy. "Ask me again in the fall when you've transferred to my school."

"Seems you got it all figured out," he laughed.

"Down to a lil bottle of lube," she agreed before glancing at the clock and ripping his shirt off. Then bolting the door shut, Whitney fixed Henry with a feline grin. "We're late for work. Guess the only thing left to do is give that cute ass some more lovin. Whatta you say, Henry? Wanna get crazy?