Nothing but Rim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need more." Her voice quivered, sounding like a drug addict's.

Before he could fully process what was happening, a slippery tongue flicked across his butthole. Henry trembled head to toe as if riddled by an earthquake, and then a moment later his cock registered the tongue swipe and pulsed with pleasure. Not slowing down, the kinky girl slobbered her wet tongue against his puckering hole a second time, and the pleasure reached his cock even faster. Her drool tickled as it leaked inside, which didn't help quell his simmering shame, but her licks became more frenzied, forcing his pleasure to higher heights.

"Oh shit!" Henry clutched the sheets like they were the Purple Werewolf's handlebars just before the roller coaster plummeted down its first, massive hill.

"Mmmmm I don't know what it is about this ass," Whitney said in between licks, "but I just can't get enough." Her tongue swirled around his tightening hole like a feather brush while she held his cheeks wide apart, exposing his asshole to her greedy ministrations. "How does it feel?"

Henry felt guilty. The sensations running through him, while foreign, were undeniably addictive. He shouldn't have enjoyed receiving pleasure from something so dirty, and yet he didn't want her to stop. In fact, the more he thought about Whitney's lips leaving his backside, the more he knew he needed her lips to keep going.

"Come on, tell me how it feels? Do you like having a black girl lick your asshole?" Whitney went right back to swabbing his nether hole, leaving a trail of drool in her path.

"Feels so fucking good," he spat between strained gasps.

Kissing his sphincter as a reward, she reached around and grabbed his throbbing erection, which leaked precum like a faulty faucet. When she gave his dick a powerful jerk, without relenting her assault on his asshole, he knew he was putty in her hands. She could ask for anything and there'd be no choice but to lift heaven and earth just to give it to her. Whitney traced quick, little circles on his rosebud, drawing out groans of unveiled desperation. Her tongue was a hot lash, and she used it to whip his hole mercilessly. And like a tortured prisoner, Henry fully succumbed.

Retracting her hungry tongue, Whitney bit his butt cheeks, squeezing his dick for good measure. "I think your cock likes my tongue workin your ass, huh?"

"Don't ffffu fuucking stop."

"You gettin needy. Such a nasty whiteboy that loves havin his butt licked," Whitney gave his tight pucker swift, little, dabbing pokes. "But I know what you'll love even more. Roll over. I wanna see the look on your face for this next part."

While the command made him anxious, she'd quickly turned him into a well-trained puppy, so complying, he flipped over. Whitney rose from the bed and sauntered over to her purse, putting an extra swing in her step. At that moment, all Henry could do was watch how her shelf-like asscheeks stretched as she bent down and scrounged through the bag. A few hours prior, he wouldn't have believed that as great as the view was, he'd miss her mouth on his rearend more.

Fuck! What is she doing to me!

"Here we go. Time for dessert." Whitney stood up and turned to show him a bottle of whipped cream. She winked, scraping her wide tongue across her lips.

"What are you going to do with that?" he asked, both curious and concerned.

"Gonna make your booty all sweet, and then eat you for real this time."

"I, uhh, don't see how that's possible. You've already proved how much you like eating my butt."

Whitney shook her head, twirling a strand of frizzy hair that fell past her shoulder. "Nuh uh, that was licking not eating."

"What's the difference?"

"Oh, I'll show you." She remounted the bed and shook the bottle. "You just lay back and look pretty."

Never had he felt so wrapped around a girl's finger, but he wasn't complaining. Henry obediently lay back, exposing his body to her lust-filled eyes. Leaning on his elbows, he watched Whitney pop the cap off the bottle then kneel between his legs on all fours. Usually when a girl knelt before him, he'd revel in the knowledge that he was about to receive a blowjob, but that's not what happened. Whitney all but ignored his aching dick as her head drifted lower. She instructed him to hold up his knees, and the new angle completely exposed his saliva covered butthole.

Whitney aimed the bottle at his ass and pressed the button. Whipped cream covered his crack to the brim, embarrassment burning across his face. "This is kind of weird."

She fixed him with a skeptical brow. "Do you want me to stop?"

Instantly, he regretted the remark because despite his discomfort, there was only one possible answer. "No."

Giggling, his sexy coworker pressed her hands on his thighs, forcing his ass higher off the bed. "Now let me show you what I've been craving all summer."

And with that, she dove between his legs, devouring cream and ass alike. Henry thought she'd rimmed him before, but he soon realized she'd only been lubing his butt for the main event.

Her tongue bore like a drill, stabbing his puckered hole till it timidly submitted and opened. Intense welts of pleasure flogged his body, traveling through his ass straight to his dick, which in turn flexed and bled precum.

She kept eating.

If his moans hadn't already drawn a crowd outside their door, he was sure the other guests were listening now. "Godd, fuck that feels..."

"Mmmhhhmmm," she moaned in agreement, using her voice to produce sharp vibrations inside his rimhole. Whitney paused her meal, coming up for air. "We gonna do this every single day, whiteboy." And with that, she brushed her tongue across his scrotum, venturing a brief suck on his sack.

Then it was back to work. With a renewed zeal, she slithered her fat tongue around his ring, slipping inside his cream-covered ass. Henry grunted louder and louder, flexing his muscles while taboo pleasure electrified his body. He felt like both a king and a servant in equal measure. His senses narrowed until all he could feel was her tongue slipping inside his quivering hole over and over.

Whitney's breathy voice was fuel on the fire. "Such a tasty ass, but I think I can get a lil deeper. Don't you?"

Her chocolate eyes stared up, daring him to deny the exquisite feeling overwhelming his senses. With their eyes fixed in an intimate gaze, she snaked her tongue inside his tight ass, attempting to reach uncharted depths. Urging her tongue as far as it could go, she locked her thick lips around his pucker and started humming. The vibrations that followed ruined him.

"Ohfuckohfuckohgodfuckkinghell," he yelled.

"You love this don't you, Henry?"

She turned her tongue into a spear and probed his saliva-leaking hole even deeper.

"Fuckk yeah!"

That wicked tongue dug for his prostate, flooding his ass with strands of spit.

"You ain't gonna hide this cute ass from me ever again, right?"

Her lips peppered his butthole incessantly.

"I didn't know how good..."

Swiping across his rosebud, she raked lines over every grove of his wrinkled rosebud.

"It's mine. Your ass is all mine till the fall."

"Going to cummm."

Disconnecting from his weakened ass, Whitney waved a disapproving finger. "Not just yet. If I let you bust, you better not pussy out on me cuz I'm fuckin soaked and I'm gonna need that dick."

She sat back on her knees, exposing her pussy, and pulled the semitransparent thong upwards so it stretched between her dark, drenched folds. Glistening pussy juice leaked from her tiny slit and trickled down her thighs, pooling on the white sheets. The cleaning lady wouldn't be too happy after they'd left.

Peeling the fabric aside, she jammed a finger in her cunt, producing wet, squishy noises that turned his cock into an iron bar. "You do wanna tap this pussy, don't you, Henry?"

Coherent thought was rapidly becoming a distant memory. She'd almost licked it out of him. Henry shook with unbridled yearning that put him just two steps from pinning her down and claiming her cunt. Registering his expression, Whitney grabbed his head and pushed his face against her succulent E cups. Titflesh consumed his primal passion, forcing him to suckle on an erect nipples instead.

As if compelled by a magnet, his lips found her dark brown nipples, and with his mouth locked in place, he proceeded to suck the life out of them. Those tiny eraser buds demanded attention, so he eagerly nibbled and bit while mauling her huge, squishy breasts like a man possessed. Whitney let out a silken growl, smashing her heavy orbs closer to face, and before he knew what was happening, he found himself flat on his back with a third of her rack sucked inside his mouth.

She politely tugged her jiggling bosom from his mouth with a wet smack. "Your tongue is almost as needy as mine, but you gonna have to wait, baby. I'm not done with your ass."

Just like before, she pinned his thighs against his chest, fully exposing his butthole to her ravenous mouth. Henry was done fighting. At that point, a messy rimjob from his sexy coworker was a physical need, so he simply pushed his ass up and stared down in glazed surrender. Whitney didn't disappoint. Arching her back so her tits cushioned the bed and her round black ass teetered high above, she inched her tongue a fraction away from his hole, meeting his stupored expression. Those smug eyes taunted him, coaxing him to beg for it.

Henry opened his lips, ready to debase himself, when she took pity and slipped her tongue past his pucker, scratching towards his sensitive prostate. Whitney grabbed his cock, jerking the shaft while going berserk in his ass, twisting her tongue every which way. She stabbed as deep as possible, and then slipped out, tapping his loosened pucker like a drum, before diving back in and doing it all over again.

"More. Give me more," she moaned in between frantically plugging his hole.

He could have stayed in that dirty motel room for days, confined to the bed with nothing but her saliva-covered tongue in his ass for water. "I can't, ohhhfuckohhfuuuck."

"Do it. Cum for me, whiteboy."

Like a nuclear bomb, his contracting balls exploded. Creamy strands of hot cum sprayed out of his engorged helmet, splattering his chest and abs. As his orgasm intensified, he took in the view around him. Whitney hummed in approval, bent below his balls, rocking her ebony ass to and fro as she bobbed her head against his pucker. The tiny white thong, which did little to cover her rumptious butt mounds, was absolutely soaked in juice. Her lips lightly kissed his hole, satisfied with her victory. But it was her eyes that would burn the brightest to memory. They held such knowing approval. Their hunger promised more to come.

When it was over, Henry sank to the sheets at peace with the world. Getting laid, did that sort of thing, at least for a short while. "That was something else," he managed to say after a while.

"We could have been doing this two months ago." Whitney rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Why didn't we?"

"You were supposed to make a move, but apparently you never saw the obvious hints I was puttin out, so I had to take the direct approach."

He chuckled, "I legit had no idea you were into me."

"Who says I am? Maybe I just like your ass."

He ran a hand down her narrow back, cupping a clump of oversized ass. "Don't forget I've felt your tongue in my butt, I'm starting to learn how much you like teasing."

A ghost of a smile danced across her face as she cuddled a little closer to his chest. "You're catchin on, huh? Well, it's about time, but you still gotta long way to go to catch up."

"I plan to. It's just I've never done anything half as crazy as--"

"Letting a girl rim you?"

"Well, yeah."

Her fingernail absentmindedly glazed his abs with a glob of cum. "Is it really that crazy to you?"

"Maybe not crazy, but it's definitely weird. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's just so different from what I'm used to."

"Well, would you ever do it again?"

"With you? Any chance I get. It's like what you said, my ass is yours."

Her face briefly shined with devilish mayhem before relaxing into neutrality. "You might regret that. Who's to say I won't transfer colleges just to eat your ass all year long."

"Somehow I think I'll risk it."

For a while, they lay there in silence, enjoying each other's cozy warmth. Nothing had to be said. Some things were better felt. Eventually though, he shot a glance at the clock and sighed. Their shift was in less than an hour.

Whitney followed his eyes. "I guess we should probably go."

"What about you? I don't want to leave here feeling selfish."

"Can you go again so soon?" He placed her hand on his recharged cock. "Oh. Ohhh. Why didn't you mention it sooner? You coulda been balls deep by now."

Whitney slid her smooth thighs around his waist, mounting him. Her thong-covered cunt ground along his shaft, measuring his length from base to tip. "I love your thong, but it's got to go." Henry said, grabbing the thong by its stringy band's and snapping it in half. Apparently turned on by the rough act, Whitney leaned down and left an obvious hickey on the side of his neck. With nothing more between them, her moist gash felt like a hot furnace warming his bare cock.

"I should be real with you." Whitney's face grew solemn.

"What's wrong?"

"I've never been with a white guy before."

He couldn't help but burst out laughing. "That explains why you call me a white boy so much."

She sighed as his shaft rubbed atop her clit. "Maybe I got ivory fever or maybe you're just the whitest boy I've ever seen. Seriously, do you go outside?" Rolling his eyes good-naturedly, he smacked her left cheek, enjoying how its thickness cushioned the blow. "Gonna have to try harder than that, whiteboy."

So, he spanked her other cheek harder, but she only bit her bottom lip in approval. Before long, Whitney raised her legs up and lined his leaking nob with her drenched pussy. Dropping her weight, his inflamed mushroom head nestled between her tight vaginal lips. Peering down, Henry watched her wet slit gradually gobble his glans until his tip was no longer visible.

"Wait," he gasped. "I should put on a condom."

He reached for his wallet on the nightstand, but Whitney gripped his wrist and pinned it to the mattress. "No condoms. I wanna feel your big dick for real."

"It's not safe," he weakly protested, trying to ignore the way her hot cunt spasmed around his cock.

Whitney cinched her strong legs around his waist and wobbled her hips in a circle. "What? Scared you might knock up a black girl?"

"Stop teasing. I'm being serious here," he said, but on impulse, his cock lurched upwards, and her pussy swallowed a third of his rod.

"All that talk, but your dick seems to like the idea," she exhaled sharply. "Don't you wanna own this pussy? Don't you wanna claim me with your white baby?"

His erect pillar thrust a little further inside her willing sex. "You're so filthy."

"Don't be lyin. You love it." Whitney pinned his other arm to the mattress, then twerked her ass down his lap so that her chocolate cheeks smacked his clenching balls. As one, they moaned in mutual ecstasy, his big hard cock unconditionally buried inside her small cunt.

Henry moved his head to suck on her nipples, but her globular tits were just out of reach. She raised her vagina off his length only to slip his girthy head back inside. "Fuuck you're so tight."

"And also on the pill, so we're safe," Whitney smirked. "Now fuck me with your big white dick, and don't be all gentle. Make it rough."

Slamming his cock into her receptive entrance without any further hesitation, their bodies clapped together, filling the room with the sound of colliding flesh. As much as he'd enjoyed the rimjob, if they ever continued renting cheap motel rooms, he needed to feel her hot sex wrapped around his cock. Her pussy was the perfect fit for his shaft, and despite its small size, it could take a pounding.

"Harder!" She let go of his wrists, biting her palm to mute a screeching shout. "Fuck my pussy harder, whiteboy!"

"Like this?" Using both hands, he slapped her plump, black cheeks, sinking his fingers deep into thick her assflesh. A second later his cock was jackhammering inside her oozing core, sparing no thought to lovemaking. What they were doing wasn't slow honeymoon sex, it was raw, competitive fucking.

Not to be outdone, Whitney stuffed his blonde head between her cavernous rack, distracting him from his task long enough to regain control of the pace. She twerked atop his stiffness, dragging her fingers through his buzz cut while her muffled moans became more unhinged with every pump. Henry nursed on her left orb, spit dribbling down her dark areola. He knew if she hadn't already made him cum, he would have shot his load deep in her waiting womb, but with his balls only half full, he could pound her into oblivion.

"Shiiit! I'm fuckin cumming! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

The screams that followed splintered his ear drums. Whitney's pussy clamped shut around his wide girth, and then her orgasm overtook her senses. She flopped flat on her back, disconnecting her tits from his mouth, and shook as if her body was exorcizing a demon. Henry merely readjusted positions and continued pummeling her pussy, slamming his entire prick balls deep throughout her seizure.

When the last flutter of paradise fled her body, she opened her eyes, looking up in adoration. "It's never been like that before. That was so fuckin intense." Thinking she wanted to stop, he pulled out her slippery gash. "Oh, we ain't done yet, baby. Put that beautiful dick back inside me."

"You're insatiable." Henry lined his tool back into place and stretched open her sensitive pussy.

"Get used to it cuz I gotta big fuckin appetite."

They lost themselves to their impulses. For what could have been a minute or an hour, he fucked his kinky coworker, bringing her to two more violent orgasms before she admitted defeat and made him pull out.

"There's no way this is going to be a one-time thing," he said, studying a patch of mold on the low ceiling.

The smell of sex laced the air, seeming right at home in the grimy room.

Whitney saddled up to him, snaring a leg over his torso. "Does that mean you're addicted to my black pussy?"

"You really like pointing out that I'm not a black guy," he joked.

She snickered, "Well, if you ever meet my parents, they'll point that out real quick too."

Henry couldn't remember ever smiling so much. "You want me to meet your parents? That seems a bit rushed. Shouldn't we at least go on a date first?"

"If a girl is willing to lick your ass, you better believe she's gonna want you to meet her parents."

He kissed the top of her hand, meeting her amused expression. "Trust me, I'll meet your parents. You're definitely wife material."

Whitney snorted and smacked his shoulder. "I was only half jokin."

"The thing is," he paused, rubbing his lips down the lines of her palm, "I'm not entirely sure that I was, but we have the rest of the summer to figure it out."

A burst of sparks lit up her eyes, and then she was on him, leaving his shoulders and neck with half a dozen love marks. His hands instantly went for her big bottom, groping each cheek with a giddy passion. After a while, her kisses traveled south, trailing down his torso, before stopping just above his member. She reverently clutched his ivory cock in her dark hands, then as if in slow motion, her full lips made first contact with his glistening helmet. What began as a chaste kiss, quickly devolved into a mess, wet embrace full of slurping and licking. Drool leaked down his shaft only to be sucked back up by her thirsty mouth, and just when he thought she'd swallow him whole, she pulled away.