Nothing Butt the Plug Pt. 02

Story Info
Returning for my toys and more fun.
2.4k words
4.47
6.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are fantasies that I have come up with and hope to someday experience them in real life but right now they are staying in the closet (pardon the pun). They get me pretty excited and sometimes its an arduous task between relieving the sexual tension they create and actually finishing them. Please excuse any grammatical or spelling mistakes. I hope you are entertained by my work as much as I am. Please feel free to leave a constructive comment or reach out through a message - I love to talk and explore what others feel, experienced, and want. All characters are over 18.

- GBiC

After my encounter with Tim last week I went back to Naughty Nancy's for a few more things. I wanted to get a dildo for practicing giving head on and another one with a suction cup that I could use in the shower to fuck myself with. I could probably use a bigger plug, too.

I went in after the lunch rush, not that I have ever noticed this place being particularly busy at lunch time and went directly to the anal toys sections.

I didn't see Joan anywhere but there was another woman working the counter as I entered the store who was dressed a lot more provocatively, wearing a red corset, garter belt, stockings and panties over the garter. I only had a brief glance but it was enough to get me hard.

I realized my reaction answered the nagging question that was bothering me since hooking up with Tim, whether or not I was gay. I don't see my therapist for another week and I have been agonizing about it.

Suddenly my nostrils were filled with a flowery scent followed by the musky smell of a woman's vagina.

Turning, the woman at the counter was standing right beside me and I was about to ask her what her perfume was called but she started speaking first by asking, "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Well, the first thing you can tell me is what scent you are wearing?" I asked and leaned in to breathe more of her in.

"It's called My Vagina. My wife, Joan, whom you met the last time you were here, made me eat her out for lunch but didn't let me cum, my panties are soaked and she said that I wasn't to change them until she returned.

So, you must be Marcell. She told me about you and that if you ever came back and she wasn't here, that I was to give you the best service." She said seductively.

"Then you must be Nancy? The store's namesake? Also, my name isn't Marcell, rather Matthew. Sorry about that." I said.

"Don't worry about it, people give us fake names in this store all the time. So, what can I help you with?" She asked with a seductive grin.

"Well, your vagina smells divine and perhaps I can give you the release that your wife denied you of." I said as I dropped to my knees and pressed my face into her mound and breathed deeply. I put my hands on her rear and squeezed her cheeks causing her to moan and hold onto the back of my head with both hands.

The scent of her vagina made my mouth water and I started licking her through her panties as she humped my face. I licked and sucked her juices through the flimsy material and then I moved my hands back to her hips so I could pull down her sodden panties and attach my mouth directly to her cunt. I pushed my tongue into her hole and tasted her from her source.

My penis was straining in my pants so I tried to shift so it wasn't causing me pain and I could concentrate on the task at hand, or should I say in my mouth. I pushed a finger into her cleft and it hit something hard which could only be a plug. I grabbed the end and started pushing and pulling it on it. This caused Nancy to moan louder and thrust into my face harder.

I turned my head slowly so her juices coated my cheek while I kissed and nibbled on her thigh and then moved back to her center and then to the other side. I couldn't get enough of her. Moving back to her center I used my tongue to seek out her clit and with my other hand I pushed a finger into her.

"Give me another finger!" She said desperately. I added my middle finger and then turned my wrist so that the pads of my fingertips were rubbing back and forth where I figured her g-spot would be.

Her clit was a lot bigger than any I have had before and I was able to put my lips around it and suck on it while lashing my tongue back and forth over it.

She let out a shriek and shuddered. I felt her vaginal walls clamp down on my fingers while she moaned through a second orgasm and then she was pushing my head off her cunt telling me that she was too sensitive.

I sat back on my haunches licking my lips and then my fingers of her tangy juice and looked up at her.

Looking down at me, she said, "Joan wasn't kidding about what you can do with that mouth of yours. Are you sure you are not a lesbian hiding in a man's body?" With that she bent down and gave me a quick kiss and then said, "I going to lock the door and turn off the sign and then take you in the back room and you are going to fuck my brains out." With that she moved away and I got up.

Nancy came back to me, gave me a quick kiss, and then taking me by the hand led to the back room. As I entered the room, I started taking my clothes off. Nancy then kneeled in front of me and swallowed my penis to the root! I could feel her throat closing around the head of my penis and her tongue was sliding back and forth under my length.

Oh my god, her mouth felt wonderful but it didn't last because she pulled off and moved back to the sofa and sat back opening her legs. She made a come hither gesture with her hand and walked up to her, held my penis and guided it between her cunt lips but didn't push in. She wrapped her legs around my hips and used them to pull me into her.

I sank into her depth and she let out a long hiss of enjoyment as I bottomed out. I bent down and kissed her full on the mouth and she kissed me back. I told her that her vagina felt so good and that I wasn't going to last long. She just grunted then arched her back and I felt her vagina grip me as she shuddered through a third orgasm. I couldn't take it anymore and released a torrent of semen into her depths.

When our breathing started to calm down we just looked at one another and smiled. We kissed and then when I felt myself start to deflate and slip out of her hand quickly shot between us to hold her vagina closed.

I sat back on my haunches and stared at her hairy vagina. It was matted down with our combined fluids and there was a little leaking from between her fingers. I licked at it and savored the sperm mixture. Sitting back and then laying down on the floor I said, "sit on my face so I can clean you out."

She got up, holding her cunt with one hand and then squatted over my mouth and removed her hand. A big dollop of my cum slid out from between her lips and into my open mouth. Then she lowered herself onto my face and I pushed my tongue into her and drew it back into my mouth taking our combined nectors and swallowing it down.

Nancy started humping my face again and I thought she was about to cum but she stopped when the door opened. I was just able to move my head back a little bit but all I could see through Nancy's matted pubic hair was shiny boots.

"Oh my, pet, are you coming without my permission?" It sounded like Joan.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. It appears you are going to have to be punished." Yes, it was Joan.

"But, but, but, Mistress this is the guy you told me about and you told me that if he ever came back I was to give him the best treatment." Nancy squeaked out and I could feel her trembling.

"I will let you slide on this one Nancy. Ah Marcell, I see you have met my wife." Joan said.

Nancy cut in and said, "his name is actually Matthew, Mistress."

"Did I say you could speak slut!" Joan roarred and then I heard a slap and a whimper.

"Move slut." Joan pushed Nancy off me and was staring down at me with a sardonic smile. Then she took off her panties and stuffed them into Nancy's mouth and told her to sit on the couch and to watch but she couldn't touch herself.

"Well, well, well, Marcell, or Matthew, back for more are you?" She said mockingly but before I could say anything, she squatted over my face and put her vagina on my mouth. I did the thing I like best and started eating her out.

Joan rode my face and quickly came. I have never seen a girl squirt before and Joan was my first. Her first shot loaded my mouth with her cum and the next one soaked my head and the last one covered my chin. My senses were awash in her cum, it smelled and tasted devine.

Joan kept her cunt glued to my mouth while she lowered her head down to my penis and started sucking me. It felt wonderful but then it stopped abruptly. I whined at the interruption when she said, "your cock tastes like my wife." Then she took me back into her mouth and started sucking me in earnest.

Nancy just stared at us, wide eyed, and it looked like she was trembling. Her hands were on her knees, her legs wide open and her vagina was open and looked to be pulsing.

I went back to eating Joan and she was moaning around my penis and it was driving me crazy. I put my finger in her ass and she sat up, pushing her cunt harder into my mouth and she started to shake and came again on my face. She didn't squirt this time, but her cunt gushed a syrup like fluid, that was really strong and tasted a little coppery?

She pulled off my face and looked down at me and said, "Oh my, I think it's that time of the month and it looks like you have earned your Red Wings!" Then, looking at Nancy she said, "go get me a tampon and a warm washcloth for Mike or whatever his name is."

Nancy scurried off and Joan kept stroking me. She came back and right in front of my face inserted the tampon into Joan and then cleaned up my face. She put the washcloth down and went back to her position on the couch.

"Come here Slut!" Joan commanded and then pulled the panties out of her mouth and said, "where do you want his load? In your mouth or your twat?"

It was sort of turning me off in the way Joan debased her wife.

"M-m-mouth." Nancy stammered. With that she took me in our mouth and started sucking me. It wasn't long before I started breathing hard and Joan sensing I was about to come again said, "don't you dare swallow a drop of his cum. I want you to snowball it to him."

There was a gurgled noise of acceptance and then I started coming in her mouth. Nancy sucked me dry and then climbed up so that we were face to face again. I opened my mouth and watched as she opened hers and my load slid out of her and into my mouth. I made no qualms about it and swallowed it right down.

She got up and Joan handed her her panties and she put them on. I got up, found my clothes, got dressed and followed them out into the maid part of the store.

"Now, what is it that you wanted besides screwing my wife?" Joan said.

I was a little embarrassed but then she said, "I am only kidding. So, you probably want a bigger plug." She reached to the rack and got one that was a little bigger than the one I bought last time I was in here. "And what else?"

"I want a practise dildo for oral and a suction cup dildo for fucking myself." I said cheerily.

She pulled one down and said, "this jelly dong should do the trick, and let's see, oh yeah, you need the Size Queen in large." She smiled and handed it to me.

I gulped at the size of it, it had to be 8 inches long and the diameter of a beer can. "Got anything a little smaller?" I asked.

"Trust me, impale yourself on that before your next date and you will be putty in your lover's hand when he drills you with his tool."

I looked at her with some concern and she said, "All right, try the medium. It's 6 inches and has a little less girth. Let's ring you up so you can go home and play with your new toys."

I paid cash and Joan opened the door for me. "Thanks for fucking my wife. She likes a good, hard cock that is attached to a real person from time to time, instead of my strap-on."

She kissed me on the cheek and then I was out the door and walking back to my car, which I had hidden around the corner.

For a fleeting second, as I was crossing the street, I thought I saw someone I recognized from the office but they drove quickly by and I didn't see their face.