Nothing Cums For Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in the bedroom alone and letting strangers use me was a fantasy of mine for sure. It was hot not knowing who was walking through the door or how long they would last. Not knowing how they would feel or how they would perform. But it was even hotter being out here with Jim. Helping him suck off the same guy that made me cum. While also being taken from behind by a gorgeous older man. I was still upset that Jim kept this from me. But I was more turned on than anything else.

Jim took the flexing muscle out of his mouth and moved it toward my face. I eagerly consumed it. He started kissing my neck and cheek while rubbing Rogers's sack. I stopped sucking the tip and looked at my husband in the eyes.

"I can't believe you were doing this behind my back. I'm so freaking mad at you about that. Why would you not tell me?"

"I was going to tell you, at the end of the night I planned on all of us going in there with you. I tried to create a once-in-a-lifetime night for us."

"While you sneakily were sucking your friends off behind my back?" I kissed his lips while being bucked into from behind. "Paybacks a bitch buddy." I smiled at him before returning my attention and efforts back to the cock we were sharing.

"Suck on my balls. Help your woman get me off."

Jim started sucking the dark sack as I continued working the trunk. Silver Fox was still inside me. I was being fucked from both ends while my husband sucked Rogers's balls. That was a fantasy come true that I never even knew I had.

"Oh shit. I can't believe how good this feels. I'm going to cum inside your wife Jim." Silver Fox was starting to make faster pumps. He was getting close to finishing.

"You want me to cum inside your wife, Jim? You want me to fill up her slutty hole with more cum?"

Jim looked at me and smiled. "Yes Ted, please cum inside my wife." His words were electric. I got tingles in my core. We kissed again while we both held onto the large flesh bone between us. The force from behind me made it difficult to maintain a kiss. Jim seemed to find the rhythm and swayed along with me as I was being owned from behind. Ted let out an animalistic growl as he unloaded himself into my well-lubed crevasse.

The thought of so much cum being inside me was exhilarating. When Ted dropped out of me, I turned to Jim and whispered, "Stand up".

We both rose and I nudged Jim to face the table. He put both hands down to steady himself. The image of him bending over the table like that was hot.

"Who wants to fuck Jim's tight, virgin hole?" I looked at each of them. In my mind, it was a joke, but my words rang authentic in the air. I could see Jim look up at me from the corner of my eye.

"Payback," I said without acknowledging his gaze. Roger stood up with his hard member still pointing upward.

"I think it's only fitting that I take that boy pussy and fill it up. Just like I did to his wife. Husband and wife, fucked by the same cock." He was smiling devilishly looking at both of us.

"Besides, I ain't sticking my dick in no cum filled hole. So, I break his virgin ass in. Then you guys can pass them both around the room like sex dolls."

The thought of Jim and I being gang-banged by a group of men was erotic. I smiled at the men standing around the table. They all looked ready for round two.

"Get his ass ready." Roger pointed at Jim's back while looking at me.

"I know this bitch cleaned his little hole before we got here. He was just hoping one of us would fuck him. Ain't that right Jim?" There was no response. I knew I could use what was between my legs for lubrication, but Roger didn't seem like he'd go for that.

"There's lube in the drawer of that desk." Jim pointed at the corner of the room.

"See this horny motherfucker strategically placed a thing of lube nearby. He's begging to be my bitch. Ain't that right, slut?"

The desk was behind Kent's seat. I walked over and ruffled through the drawer. I was bending over slightly, and Kent started fingering me from behind. Not wanting to delay Jim losing his virginity, I snatched up the bottle and turned around. I smiled at Kent and raised my eyebrows at him.

"I guess we will get that second encounter sooner than we thought." He patted my ass as I returned to Roger.

I pulled down Jim's pants and poured some of the oil onto my hand. I rubbed it all over Jim's ass. I gathered as much as I could and started pushing it inside of him. I like finger fucking my husband. I got chills as he leaned further over the table. I probed his backside a few more times, trying to prepare him as best I could. Then, I leaned down and started sucking Roger. I wanted to make sure he was nice and hard for my husband.

"Are you ready faggot? You ready to get fucked by a real cock?" Roger was lining up and repositioning Jim, by moving his waist to match Rogers's height.

"Spread those legs, slut."

"Yes sir."

My head cracked to the side. Was Jim thinking the same thing I thought about Roger? Did he just instinctively feel like "yes sir" was the only acceptable response to Rogers's presence? Roger slowly put the head against Jim's hole.

"Lay your chest down on the table and relax." Jim did as he was told. A pile of poker chips collapsed as he crashed down.

"You ready for this dick?"

I quickly replied, "Yes."

I couldn't help myself. I was eager to watch my man get fucked. Jim let out a deep sigh as Roger pushed into him. I watched that large tool vanish into my husband. I could feel myself starting to ache. It was so hot.

Kent grabbed me by my hips and pulled me toward him. I allowed him to move me by taking backward steps in his direction. I denied his effort to turn me around though. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene in front of me. I reached Kent's seat, and he stood up pulling me against him. I could feel his pants bulging against my ass as he kissed my neck. Kent tried again to turn me around to face him. He was trying to capitalize on Jim's attention being occupied. Once again, I didn't allow myself to be turned away.

I freed myself easily from his grasp and leaned forward onto the table. I matched my husband's position deliberately. I lifted my nightgown, exposing myself to Kent. I wanted to feel him inside me while I watched Roger fuck my husband's ass.

Jim and I were now almost face to face. We both lay on opposite sides of the table. I reached out and grabbed his hand. He looked at me with a scrunched-up face. He was trying to take Rogers's big dick but was struggling.

"Relax baby. You'll love his cock fucking you if you just relax."

He took a deep breath, and I watched his body ease up. He had been so tense.

"Keep talking baby, I love your filthy mouth." Jim's voice was strained as he spoke,

Whenever I wanted Jim to cum, all I had to do was talk dirty to him. For years, my most lethal weapon in our bedroom, or anywhere else we had sex, was my mouth. Particularly my voice, but my mouth had many other useful abilities.

Kent started moaning as he dove into my fullness.

"God damn, cum makes pussy feel so good."

I pushed back into Kent so he would know I liked it, but kept my attention and words directed at my husband.

"Oh baby, we're being fucked together. At the same time."

"Oh, shit. That's fucking hot." Jim sighed as he looked over my shoulder at Kent.

"Yeah baby, Kent is pushing all that cum back into me. He likes my pussy filled up with cum. that's ok, right? It's ok that your wife got used and filled up with cum?"

"Fuck yeah, it's all right. I love my slutty wife." I could see Roger picking up speed slightly. He wasn't all the way in yet, but he was far enough so that he could start moving back and forth freely.

"Damn, that's so sexy. He's really starting to fuck you good. Do you like his big cock in your ass baby? You like that big man using your little hole?" Jim pulled my hand up to his face and eagerly nuzzled it. He was sighing and moaning while Roger built up power. With each thrust, he went deeper and deeper toward his destination.

"Jim likes your big dick, Roger. I think he wants to feel you shoot a load into his ass. I think he wants to feel the heat from your nut as it bombards his insides." I was mainly talking for Jim's benefit still.

"Fuck yes. Cum in my ass with that huge cock. Fill me up like the slut that I am. Ah damn, I love being a slut with you, baby. I want his cum so bad."

Jim's words were carnal and chaotic. He was starting to like being fucked. I loved watching it. I could feel myself contracting around Kent's pole. I was going to cum on Kent's dick from watching my husband get worked. I kept hold of Jim's hand with my left hand and moved my right behind me to reach for Kent. I wanted to grab him and pull him into me while I erupted.

"Kent's going to make me cum baby. I'm going to cum on Kent's cock. Oh fuck, he's making me cum so good." It was my turn to squeeze Jim's hand. He looked up at Kent who was plowing into my used box. His head was moving up and down from Rogers' sex.

"Oooihhhhh. God. Yes. Yes. Yes. Keep fucking me just like that." Kent did his best to meet my request as I flooded his cock and balls with my wave of excitement. I panted heavily while looking at Jim. He was smiling at me in approval. Kent kept pumping into my wetness with a newfound vigor.

"Tell me you like that dick in your ass. Tell me how much you like being a little slut."

"I love being a little slutty whore. Fuck my ass, Roger. Fuck me hard. I love your dick inside me."

I could hear their skin connecting as Roger let loose. He was tearing into Jim even harder than he did to me. Jim's eyes rolled in the back of his head.

"This bitch has a tight asshole. He's gonna make me cum." Roger was forming beads of sweat on his brow.

"That cock in your ass was in my ass. We both took that huge cock. Cmon baby, make him cum in you. I want him to fill you up." My words were sporadic, and breath filled from being pushed into the table by Kent.

Roger let out a thunderous roar. It sounded like King Kong had stubbed his toe. He grabbed Jim's hips and blasted into him a dozen times before holding himself in place deep in Jim's core.

"Fuck, that boy pussy is good. God damn, I just came so hard." He slapped Jim on his ass cheek and pumped into Jim a few more times.

"Dear lord that's tight." He looked right at me with his dick still inside my husband.

"I'm a fuck both your asses again." He slapped Jim's ass again, hard. He shoved himself into Jim's cum filled hole one last time before letting himself fall out. He backed up and sat down in his chair. Jim slumped over the table panting.

Kent was still fucking me good. I grabbed Jim's hands and squeezed them both while I bounced back and forth across the table. I imagined the cum seeping out of him. I wanted to see it. I needed Kent to finish so I could walk over to the other side of the table.

"I want you inside me Kent."

"Are you still my slut?" His tone was rough. The events of the evening had obviously turned him a little aggressive.

"Yes, Kent. I'm everyone's slut tonight. Especially yours." It was working. My words went into his ears and collected in his sack. He was going to shoot his aggression once again, into me.

"Jesus, fuck you guys are amazing! Aahhhaahh" he drained himself furiously into my already overflowing canal.

Kent pulled out and once again tried to pull me up and spin me around. I let him succeed this time. He kissed me hard. He pulled the back of my hair firmly with one hand and felt my breast with the other. My inner thighs were glistening as even more cum cascaded down. Kissing Kent was nice, but I wanted Jim inside me. I needed to be close to my husband.

I pushed away from Kent lightly and smiled at him before turning toward Jim. Jim had stood up and was watching me. I took a few steps to cross the table. I grabbed both sides of his face and kissed him. I managed to maneuver myself between him and the table. I used my right hand to hoist my body up and sit down. I could feel cards and poker chips sticking to me as I perched myself.

"I need you inside me. Push all this cum back inside." He was already rock hard from Roger taking his virginity. He took a step forward and escorted his ready-to-explode cock inside my waterfall of semen.

"Ah, baby that feels so fucking good." His voice was soft. He sounded like he just stepped into a hot tub after an extremely hard day at work.

He put his arms around me and hugged me close. His hips were moving slowly. He was enjoying every inch of my gift to him. Ted stood. His stick was pointing straight up. I kissed Jim's neck and then smiled at Ted. I wasn't sure we were thinking the same thing, but I nodded at him, then raised my eyebrows toward Jim's back.

Silver Fox grinned and started walking around the table. He put his hands on Jim's hips and jammed himself hard into Jim's ass without warning. The force pushed Jim forward and deeper into me. A pool was forming underneath my ass. I could feel the warm puddle cooling and sticking to my skin. The two men bucked into each other, and Jim bucked deeper into me. Check another fantasy, I didn't even know I had, off the list.

"Aw wow. I'm going to cum." Jim's expression was as if he just took too much of the drug ecstasy, and he was overdosing In my vagina. Ted was pounding Jim's ass. In return, Jim kept pounding into me. Jim threw his head back and locked himself in my depths as he erupted a whole evening of sexual exploration into my well-coated womb. Ted, however, did not lock himself in place. He pushed Jim's shoulders, so he was bending over completely and upped his power. I could faintly hear him slamming into my husband over the sound of Jim moaning and panting. Jim was lying now on my stomach. His head goes up toward my chest and back down from Ted's efforts.

"God damn, Roger. You were so fucking right. This hole is," he reels back to ram hard into Jim's ass. "SO. UHH. DAMN....GOOD....AAHH...AND SO....FUCKING... TIGHT. AHH FUCK." He was saying each word as threads of jizz shot into Jim's ass. Pausing between words to slam himself deeper and harder each time.

Jim grunted after each crash into him. He kissed my belly and scooted backward just enough to start licking my dripping and tender snatch. I ran my fingers through his hair as he made out with the sticky and slimy mess that was in and around my pussy. I laid my head back, so I was flat on the table. Jim kept licking me. He would never be able to clean up the mess his friends made inside of me. But that didn't deter his efforts.

Ted pulled out of Jim without a word. Jim gasped as his hole became empty, but kept lapping up the remains of the night between my legs. The chubby guy at the end of the table hadn't said a word since I walked in. I assumed that had to be Jason. My first visitor this evening. Mild mannered Jason was sitting with his hard-on in his hand quietly. I nudged my husband to get his attention. Jim stopped what he was doing and looked up at me.

"Go let Jason cum in your throat." He smiled wryly and stood up.

"Can I clean up first?" He was reaching behind himself feeling the cum start to flow down his legs.

"I didn't get to clean up. Neither do you." I smirked, but couldn't have been more serious.

Jason shot his second load of the night deep into my husbands throat. Jim's eyes went wide as his tempered friend released his orgasm in his mouth. Jim swallowed every drop.

That was our first of many poker nights with the group. Surprisingly, it wasnt our craziest.