Nothing Cums For Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that feels good. I didn't expect it to feel so good." His large tip smoothly slid through Jason's cum, and my orgasm combined. Kent's eyes shined with excitement and pleasure.

"Oh god, that pussy feels so freaking good. I knew being inside you would be amazing. I fantasized countless times about going into your bedroom while your husband played poker. I have slept with you hundreds of times in my head. But I never dreamed you would feel this good."

Sex always intensifies when there's passion behind it. I had been enjoying being used this week, but this made me feel special. I was clawing into his back as he moved his hips in and out. I wrapped my legs around his midsection to pull him closer and deeper.

"I always wished my wife would have been a slut for me." His breath was quickening.

"Well, tonight, I'm a slut for you. I'll be as slutty as you want me to be. Just for you." This seemed to jump-start his inner animal. He started kissing me ravenously. His face turned red, and I could hear him splashing into my warmth. He put his arms under my knees and lifted my legs. I was fully open in this position and the sounds grew louder. Everything seemed heightened. Our kissing had gotten sloppier and hungrier. Our bodies clapped as he crashed down into me.

He was on his knees now. My legs were on his shoulders. We stopped kissing but stared into each other's eyes while he rammed hard, again and again. He gave a series of quick thrusts. I knew he was cumming, and I wanted him to stay inside me while he finished. I know Jim told him he could finish inside me, but I WANTED his cum inside me. I needed it inside me like I was lost in a desert and his water was my only way to survive.

"Please don't pull out. Fill my pussy with your cum. I'm your slut. Fill your slut's pussy with cum. Oh god, don't stop fucking me."

My words were all the encouragement he needed if he needed any at all. His face contorted. His grip on my legs tightened. His cock began pulsating as he shot stream after stream of hot lust deep into my womb. I gripped him close with my legs as the last few drops shot out of him. I wanted all of it. We started kissing again with sensuality and softness. He pushed my hair back out of my eyes, and it sent chills down my spine. I didn't have feelings for Kent, but being treated this way, and kissed like that, was mesmerizing.

He let his grasp on my legs go. They slid down his body until they rested back on the bed. He stayed on top of me while we kissed and necked for a minute or two. His penis was soft but still hadn't left me yet. Somehow, he managed to keep himself inside me and I wondered if that was just a coincidence, or had his body just refused to leave. I wanted him to get hard again and keep fucking me. I hadn't had an orgasm with him, and I wanted one.

I finally broke the silence, "You going back to the poker table?" He looked confused for a full ten seconds.

"Oh shit. I was so wrapped up in my world, I completely forgot where I was." I took that as a huge compliment and started blushing.

"No sir. You were wrapped up in my world. Or at least my womb." We both laughed at my joke. I finally felt him escape me as he chuckled. He didn't even seem to notice. If he did notice, he did nothing in the way of reacting,

"I guess I should go back out and there and lose some money to your husband for inviting me. After he cleans up of course." He said the last part almost sarcastically.

"Yeah, he needs to clean up after his guests. Otherwise, I end up having to do it."

Kent smiled and looked at me strangely after my comment. He sat on the edge of the bed while I lay there half-naked.

"I would most assuredly enjoy watching you clean up." He smiled devilishly. He didn't give me time to react. "Oh, and let's not mention the part where I said I have a crush on you. It's true but let's just keep that between us."

I had thought Kent was a good guy until that last statement. The sex was great, but if he's asking me to keep secrets from my husband, that's a red flag on top of a red flag store.

"I'll never tell a soul." I smiled as I lied to him. I would be telling Jim every detail. I was looking forward to telling him about the kissing and how amazing it was. Just to see him get jealous. When you're a couple like us, it's not always easy to make each other jealous. It's not impossible though. Kissing Kent would definitely do the trick.

"I hope we get a chance to do this again, Tracy. I had an amazing time. You're so goddamn amazing."

"I hope we do too. If we do get to do it again, there's more than a good chance Jim will be there too. Just so you know." I wanted to bring him down to reality. I can be a slut when the time is right, but I will always be Jim's wife.

"I don't care who is there. As long as I can be inside that sweet pussy again." He smiled and so did I. He leaned in and we kissed one last time before he got up and walked toward the door.

As he grabbed the door handle, I couldn't help but ask, "Did he tell you to tell me not to clean up?"

"Oh shit. Yes, he did. I almost forgot."

"No, you did forget. I had to remind you." I smiled sincerely at him. I took it as another compliment that I was able to wipe out his memory, his sex drive, and his bearings. I watched the door close and stared at it for several long seconds. I was still smiling. Was it possible to feel beautiful, slutty, happy, and horny? That's how I felt.

I heard the roar from the poker game when Trent made it back to the table. It occurred to me then that they were all out there gambling and drinking. If I were to get more "visitors" they would be getting drunker as the night went on. My eyes were fixated on the door as I pondered the idea of strange drunk men stumbling into my bed. I was torn between being turned on and concerned for my safety.

Several minutes passed and the door finally opened. It was the first time tonight that I'd seen someone before I heard their voice. That was strange. I wanted to rewind time and lay on my belly with my face turned away. I couldn't do that, so I just smiled politely. My new guest did not return the favor. He looked like a man on a mission. He did not walk into this room to chit-chat and play games. He means business. Once again, my endorphins exploded as I locked eyes with this muscular man with darker skin heading straight for me.

"They said you'd be on your stomach, waiting. I'm glad you're not." He walked right up to the edge of the bed and pulled out the largest cock of the night. It wasn't record-breaking or too large to be useful. It was just a little longer and thicker than my husband's and the others.

"Put this in your mouth." His tone wasn't aggressive, it was just blunt and straightforward. His size and his vibe made his visit pretty hot. He had authority in his presence. He had authority in his pants, and he most certainly had authority in my bedroom. I had to bite my tongue not to say, "Yes sir". After everything he said.

I was still on my back from Kent's visit. Leaning over, I steadied myself with my right elbow and grabbed his big, beautiful cock with my left hand. I felt his hand make its way between my legs. I sucked and stroked him as he hardened fully in my mouth. I could barely fit him and couldn't take him to the back of my throat. His fingers started rubbing around my slick opening.

"That's one hell of a wet pussy. You got all kinds of cum coming out of there." He rubbed his fingertips down to my ass and pushed one inside.

"Now that's what I'm talking about. I ain't trying to fuck no cum filled pussy. But I'll damn sure fuck that tight white asshole." I stopped working his hard-on and looked up at him pathetically. I was genuinely nervous about this thing that barely fit in my mouth going inside my ass. I was never into anal sex and lucky for me neither was Jim. Even if I was into it, I'd still be worried about fitting him inside. Having not had much of anything in there, this news was alarming.

"I see you nervous. It's like this. Jim said we could fuck you any way we wanted. What I don't wanna do is slosh around in another man's cum. What I do want to do is fuck that super tight hole right here..." he slid his finger all the way inside me as he spoke, "Until it's nice and loose. Then I'm gonna bust so deep inside you, you'll taste it." He laughed while probing my backside. I was still staring up at him with a very concerned look on my face.

"Don't worry little momma, I'm gonna go nice and slow at first. I'll make sure you're good and ready before I give it all to you. Now be a good slut and keep sucking my cock. The closer you get me to nut now, the quicker I'll cum in your ass."

In my mind, I thought, "Yes sir" and started sucking with a newfound enthusiasm. His finger made it up to his knuckle and he withdrew it out and then added two fingers. He took them down to the knuckle and added a third. I could already feel myself stretching. I tried my best to relax.

He took his fingers out of me and lifted my chin away from his veiny cock. "Stand up for me girl". I did as I was asked. When I stood, I could feel gravity pulling thick gobs of fluid out of me. It was still warm as it flowed down my legs.

"I ain't trying to fuck you in no wet spot either." He escorted me down toward the foot of the bed and bent me over. I was once again lying face down on the bed. But this time my feet were on the ground. He used his legs to spread mine apart. With one hand on my back, and the other guiding his dick, he pushed himself slowly inside me.

"Aahhhh. Shit! I can't do this. You're too big." I felt like I was being ripped apart. I couldn't believe people did this for pleasure. I was consumed with pressure and pain. I just wanted it to be over.

"Just be a good slut. You know you want this dick. Just relax. Gonna bring Jim back a surprise."

I could feel every inch of his big cock. I could feel every vein of his erection sliding into me. I clenched the sheets into balls with my hands. I groaned and whined into the covers. Suddenly, I felt a hard slap on my ass cheek. It stung and somehow made the pain from his prick seem less intense.

"You need to relax God damnit. I'm fucking you whether you relax or not, I suggest you loosen up. Jim said you are the party slut. Relax your body and enjoy it."

"Yes sir."

I took a deep breath and released the covers. I tucked my hand under me and started playing with my clit. I focused on the cum still making its way out. I pushed small pools of spunk against my pussy and worked it as fast as I could. It was electric. The pleasure from my cum covered hand and the pain from my ass being filled, somehow felt good. I was starting to like it. I kept rubbing myself and I could feel him go deeper and deeper. He noticed me starting to relax and accept him. I was finally able to let my body fully go.

"That's a good wife right there. Jim will be so proud of you for being a good girl. Yeah, take that dick all the way." He was going faster and harder after every few seconds. I could feel the cum I was rubbing against myself, and I loved it. I heard his balls slap against my soaked pussy, and I let out a loud gasp.

"You like that big dick in your ass, huh?"

"Uh-huh," I really did.

"What's that? You like my dick? Tell me how much you like it in your ass."

"I love your big cock in my ass. Oh god, I love it. I really really do."

A wave of pleasure I had never felt before washed over me. I never liked anal sex before, and here I was bent over my marital bed, with a strange man fucking my ass, and I loved it. I arched my back and pushed my body toward him. I was getting close to cumming. I didn't want it to end.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass so hard and then your husband's gonna taste your asshole on my cock."

He was fucking me hard as he was talking. His words weren't registering fully, but they were turning me on even more.

"Oh god damn. I love your big cock inside me. You're gonna make me cum. Please don't stop fucking my tight ass."

I was rubbing myself hard. I managed to match his pace and velocity with my hand. I was overstimulated and I needed to explode.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm cumming. Don't stop fucking me. I'm cumming so hard."

He grabbed both my hips and rammed me hard several times as I was climaxing. I let out a howl. I'd never made a noise like that in my life. "Oh fuck,. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." My legs started shaking. "I'm cumming! Aaahhh. Oh my god, I'm cumming on your big cock."

"I knew you were an anal slut. Cum on this black dick."

He kept pounding into me. The hurricane of pleasure blew through my body. This was the second cock I came on in one night. I pulled my hand from under me then I let it go limp on the bed. I was still cumming. Wave after amazing wave consumed my weightless frame.

"My turn slut. I'm gonna fill you up and when your husband cleans my cock, he's gonna taste your ass on my dick." This time, my ears perked up. My orgasm slowed and I just laid there taking his big piece. His own words seemed to drive him. He intensified.

"What. Does. That. Mean?"

My words came out as breath-filled grunts in between his motions. His rhythm had gotten more consistent. I could tell he was preparing to finish.

"Your slut of a husband is out there cleaning our cocks when we go back to the table. I'm pretty sure he just likes the taste of cock and cum. Awe fuck. I'm fixing to fill your tight hole up." Again, his own words seemed to be fueling his fire.

I could feel his dick convulsing inside me. I couldn't get his words out of my mind. Jim was out there sucking cock. I was both turned on and jealous at the same time. Did I have a right to be jealous?

"Awe. Damn!"

His pent-up load shot hard against my insides. He smacked my ass as he plunged deep a handful more times. He pulled my hips and buried himself as deeply as he could manage. We held that depth for a few seconds as his body shook. He wanted to get every last bit into me as deep as he could. His body stopped shaking. He slid out quickly and I immediately felt empty. I had allowed myself to enjoy his thick staff stretching me out. Now I felt a strange void as if something was missing. I wanted him inside me again.

"Damn, that's a sweet ass."

He lightly slapped me again as he zipped up his pants. Without another word, he was out the door. I dropped onto my knees still leaning forward on the bed. My legs were jelly and no longer able to hold me up. I still couldn't believe what I heard. Jim was out there sucking cock behind my back. My blood was starting to boil. I got up, grabbed a nightgown from my closet, and walked toward the poker table in the other room. Once again, I felt the warm liquid rolling down my legs. I didn't care. Jim was sucking dick, and I wanted to watch or kick his ass. I wasn't exactly sure which one I wanted to do more. Perhaps I'd do both.

A very good-looking older gentleman was walking toward the bedroom. His hair was gray. His face was chiseled and handsome. He was a silver fox. He turned red as I kept marching toward him. He stopped and stared at me as I approached. I must have looked like a hot mess. My hair was in knots. I was sweaty, half-naked, and cum was literally dripping out of both my holes. I smiled politely and kept heading to the poker table. He turned and watched me as I passed with a surprised expression on his face.

I turned the corner to the den just in time to see Jim kneeling. The big cock I've come to know very well was out. The guy was sipping a beer waiting for his cleaning. Jim looked up as I entered and froze. My husband can be very dominant. He can be very manly and in charge. But, when he's on his knees about to put another man's cock in his mouth, he looks very submissive.

I was jealous and angry walking over here. Now, seeing my husband in that position, I was turned on again. It was hot watching him suck cock and he's never had one this big before. He stopped reaching for his friend's cum covered shaft and stared up at me nervously.

"Don't stop what you're doing on my account. By all means babe, continue." I smiled sarcastically at my husband.

"I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to get your name. I was too busy enjoying that beautiful cock of yours." I smirked at Jim.

"Roger. My name's Roger and you can have this dick anytime momma."

"Jim, go ahead suck Rogers's dick." There was an obvious air of attitude in my voice.

I walked over to Kent and started kissing him deeply. I could feel the jealousy and emotion from my husband. I turned to see him standing and staring at me in disbelief. I saw the shock in his eyes. I started getting angry again.

"The bet is over. You no longer have free access to me. You're out here having your own cock sucking party. Don't look at me like that. You're doing what you want to do, without your wife being present or even knowing what you're up to. If you get to do what you want, then I get to do what I want." I started kissing Kent again.

I didn't really want to kiss Kent again. I just wanted Jim to think that's what I wanted. I was so lost from the emotional and sexual roller coaster I had been on all day and night. I knew, at that moment, I wanted to make Jim upset. It was working too. I could see him standing there just watching in disbelief. It wasn't like me to be so bold.

"You heard the woman. Get down here and suck this dick, bitch. You know your slutty ass wants to taste your wife's ass on my joint." Jim's head snapped at the man.

"You fucked her in the ass?"

"Yeah, man. I fucked it good, didn't I Tracy?"

"God, yes." I smiled coyly at Jim as I replied.

"You know you want to suck the cock that was deep inside your wife's ass a few minutes ago. He fucked me so hard, he made me cum. It felt sooo good."

I could tell Jim was dazed by me disrupting his planned evening, by me getting ass fucked and liking it. By me making out with his oldest poker friend. Everything he had planned for this evening was crashing around him.

"Go ahead baby, suck his cock. I want to watch you do it."

"Yeah. Sissy. Get on your knees and clean this cock. This was your idea. You invited us over. Now be a good husband and clean up my mess."

Jim lowered himself back onto his knees in front of Roger. I walked over and knelt next to him. I reached out, grabbed Roger's hefty piece, and motioned it toward Jim while staring into his eyes. Jim leaned over and began licking the edge of the big mushroom top between us. I put my hand on the back of Jim's head and edged him downward. The dark flesh slowly disappeared as Jim took him down to his throat.

I held Jim's head as it bobbed up and down. It was so hot watching him suck this big prick. I was getting excited. As if on cue, Silver Fox knelt behind me and lifted my nightgown, exposing my backside. I thought about all the semen drying on my legs and still inside of me and I got excited.

"You sucking the same cock that fucked your wife baby? You like that big dick in your mouth?" As I was speaking Silver Fox easily pushed inside my drenched pussy, causing me to moan in Jim's ear. He stopped what he was doing to look over at me being fucked again.

"Just keep working baby." I lightly pushed his head back down on the now very hard shaft. Silver fox had built up quite the pace behind me. I could feel my breasts swaying wildly under my loose gown. He had a surprising amount of energy for an older man. He felt good pushing all that cum around deep inside of me.

"Damn Kent, you were right. This pussy feels so good. It's amazing. My cock is in heaven right now. Why does this feel so goddamn good." He grunted out the end of his sentence as he splashed into my sopping wetness.

"Because she's filled with my jizz dude. You're fucking my nut. That's what's making it feel so good." Kent was laughing at his own words.