All Comments on 'Nothing Else To Do Ch. 05'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago

This was amazing! I love these two together, sometimes a little awkward, but oh so hot! I was not expecting AJ to be the first to take Ian's cherry! There could be several more chapters. I enjoyed this happy ending! It seems AJ and Ian have fallen in love! Wonderful!!

eros991133eros991133over 3 years ago

Although this feels like a good place to end AJ's and Ian's story, I still wish there were more chapters 😟 Either way, you're a fabulous writer, I look forward to any new stuff you post.

thealphamalethealphamaleover 3 years ago
So cute

I loved this. The characters seemed so real, and I love the little pieces of info and dialogue that helped paint the picture of two guys trying to figure their way through a new relationship.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

I wish there was more to this story!!!! Loved it!!!

play7399play7399almost 3 years ago

Thanks for a wonderful story with great dialogue. I love to read these first time stories with friends who turn into something more.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Thanks to a bit of foreshadowing I was sure AJ would top Ian! Same as all of your tales, Penny Dreadful, this one is a pleasure, many pleasures, to read.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Thanks to a bit of foreshadowing I felt certain AJ would top Ian. As with all of your tales, Penny Dreadful, this was a pleasure to read. Several pleasures!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories