Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki moves in but discovers that Nothing in Life is Free.
9.4k words
4.19
14.1k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing in Life is Free 02

Nikki was a mess. She wasn't bad to look at but she was a mess nonetheless. She was tall, almost 6 feet, and very slim, maybe even 'skinny', with narrow, boyish, hips and very small boobs. She had dark brown, almost black, shoulder length hair that seemed unkempt. She didn't seem to wear much, if any, makeup and didn't appear to pluck her rather bushy eyebrows. Her skin tone and hair suggested Greek or Italian heritage. Nikki wasn't slow witted or drug addled but there was something just a bit 'off' about her. She wasn't shy though. She was always extremely blunt about everything. It was as if there was no filter between her brain and her mouth. She had earned a degree in Theatre Arts and was actually quite good at acting and could imitate almost any accent but community theatre just doesn't pay the bills.

Her wealthy parents had all but given up on her. Having been unsuccessful in motivating her to earn a living, they hadn't exactly thrown her out but they'd made it clear that unless she improved herself, she wasn't welcome to stay any longer. She was, after all 22 years old, jobless and without ambition or prospects.

Nikki had been couch surfing for a year and had been sleeping on my friend, Toni's couch for the past 3 months. As Toni was moving to Florida and couldn't help Nikki further Toni asked me to take Nikki in. Well, Toni had come through for me so I promised to come through for her and I offered to let Nikki stay for a while until she could find a job and get on her feet. Toni had one warning for me. "She's strong willed and can be very manipulative."

I have a small, efficiency apartment over my garage. It's furnished with a small desk and chair, a twin bed and a standing wardrobe. Nikki moved her meager belongings (a single backpack) into the apartment over my garage and didn't come out for days. She didn't have a TV set. She didn't have a telephone. She didn't have a computer. Was she just sitting up there staring at the walls?

After a few days I got curious and I went up the stairs behind the garage and knocked on her door.

Nikki opened the door a crack and peered out at me. She looked so innocent and cute.

"Hi Nikki. I haven't seen you since you moved in. Are you doing OK? Do you like the apartment?"

"Yes, thanks."

"Uhm... Can I come in?"

"No. I'm nude."

"OK, well, I need to speak with you so throw something on and let me in please."

She shut the door without a word. She opened the door again a couple of minutes later and stepped back to let me in.

The apartment was a mess. It wasn't cluttered; she didn't appear to have anything with which to clutter it. It was, however, dusty and just dirty.

She was wrapped in the blanket from the bed and was, apparently, completely nude underneath. She looked dirty. Her hair was unwashed and matted and even standing 3 feet away, her body odor struck me like a brick.

"Nikki, are you OK? I haven't seen you since you moved in."

"I'm hungry."

"OK, what have you been eating?"

"Nothing. You didn't leave me any food."

"I'm providing this apartment for you at no cost for the time being but you're expected to be able to provide food for yourself."

She just stared at me with what looked like defiance.

"Nikki. I don't mean to insult you but your hair is a bit of a mess. You don't look, or smell, like you've bathed in a while. Doesn't the shower work? Is the hot water working?"

"You didn't leave me any soap or shampoo."

I wasn't getting through to her.

"I may be old enough to be your father but I'm not your father! I've provided you with a place to stay out of the kindness of my heart but there are just some things you have to do for yourself."

She just stared at me with those beautiful, dark, almost black eyes. It was becoming clear to me why she'd been bounced off of all of her friends' couches.

"OK, look; come down to the house with me and we'll get you something to eat and discuss this a bit further."

"I don't have any clothes. They got dirty."


"OK, bring them with you. I'll find you something to wear and you can get cleaned up in my shower."

I went back down the stairs on the back of the garage and the few yards to my back door and into my kitchen. I had been preparing some pork chops with macaroni & cheese for dinner so I quickly doubled the amount anticipating Nikki's company.

About 10 minutes later Nikki came into the kitchen without stopping to knock at the back door. She was still wrapped in the blanket and appeared to be carrying a bundle under it. "Nikki, you should knock before entering someone's home. I knocked at your door."

"I live here too."

"No, you live in the apartment over the garage."

This got no reaction from her.

"OK, go put your clothes in the washer and then go take a shower please. The laundry room is right next to the bathroom which is at the end of the hall there. I'm making some dinner for us."

Nikki started off down the hallway toward the bathroom while I turned back to the stove.

I waited a while but didn't hear any water running in the bathroom so I started down the hallway myself. The sight that greeted me as I stepped into the door of the laundry room stopped me in my tracks. Nikki had dropped the blanket and was standing completely nude with her back to me. She appeared to be reading the instructions on the washing machine knobs.

I asked, "Nikki, do you know how to use the washing machine?"

She didn't turn around. "I can figure it out."

"OK, the laundry soap is on the shelf above the machine. What happened to your blanket?"

"I put it in the machine with my clothes. It's dirty too."

"OK, if you don't need any help, I'm going to go finish cooking dinner."

I paused before turning back to the kitchen. I took a moment to enjoy the view. She was very thin. She had a long, thin neck. Her shoulder blades were prominent and I could see her ribs in her back. She was so thin that the ridge of her spine was clearly visible as it led down to the tightest little set of buns that I'd had the pleasure to lay my eyes on in a very long time. There were faint tan lines where there had once been a very skimpy pair of shorts or panties but no lines where a bra or bikini top should've been. Her hips were very narrow indeed. From the rear, she might've been mistaken for a young boy with longish hair but there was a wide gap between her thighs that, even from behind, made it abundantly clear that this was no boy. There was a tuft of pubic hair that could be seen even from behind, through the gap. I had to force myself to turn away and turn back to the kitchen.

A little while later I heard the shower running and imagined that gorgeous body getting all soapy and clean. I became so distracted by my imagination that I nearly burned the pork chops.

After what seemed a very long time I heard the shower stop running and, a couple of minutes later, I heard Nikki call my name.

"Bishop!"

I stepped into the hallway and saw her standing in the bathroom door at the other end. On her head she had a towel fashioned into that turban that all girls instinctively seem to know how to make. She was holding a small towel in front of her that covered her from her shoulders down to a point just above her crotch. A patch of wild, dark pubic hair was visible below the bottom of the towel. I tried not to overreact.

"Yes?"

"I don't have anything to wear. All my clothes are in the washing machine."

"Oh! Of course. Give me a minute and I'll find something for you." I started down the hallway toward her and my own bedroom on the left. She continued standing in the door of the bathroom, patiently waiting for me to provide clothes for her.

I rummaged through my dresser and came up with an almost new, clean, white t-shirt. It would be way too big for her but it was the best I could do in the moment. I found a pair of boxer shorts that would be way too big for her but she could cinch the drawstring around her tiny waist and maybe they wouldn't fall off.

I returned to the hallway with the clothing and handed them to her. She still hadn't moved or repositioned the towel. I looked her up and down as I approached. She seemed oblivious.

Accepting the t-shirt and shorts she said, "Thank you," and stepped back. She closed the door to the bathroom and I returned to the kitchen still shaking my head.

Nikki appeared in the kitchen a few moments later dressed in my t-shirt. The hem of the shirt hung to just above her knees and here was no sign of the shorts but I figured she was probably wearing them. The neck of the t-shirt was so large on her that it nearly hung off of one shoulder. When she shrugged to keep the shirt from slipping completely off her shoulder she succeeded only in exposing one very firm little tit. She nonchalantly pulled the neck back up with her hand. She smelled wonderful and her hair was clean, if unbrushed. She wore no makeup at all but her skin was nicely tanned, firm, clear and smooth. She really didn't need makeup but she could probably do with some combing and grooming. She had rather thick eyebrows that were beginning to develop into a bit of a unibrow.

"Have a seat. Dinner is ready." Having already set the table I served the pork chops and spooned the Mac & Cheese onto our plates.

"Would you like water, soda or perhaps a beer?"

"Oh, I would love a beer please!"


Nikki didn't tuck the tail of the shirt under her but instead spread it out like a skirt as she sat in the chair. As she leaned across the table for the salt & pepper shakers the shirt came away from her body revealing an unobstructed view of her breasts. They were tiny, tight little things with small, pale areolas and long, stiff nipples. I had to pause for a moment to catch my breath. She seemed oblivious as she concentrated on her meal.

Nikki ate ravenously. She finished a large pork chop and more than half the Mac & Cheese in very short order. She looked across at my meal and was obviously still hungry. "Would you like the rest of my pork chop?"

"Yes! Please!"

I passed it to her and finished my meager serving of Mac & Cheese as she devoured the last half of my pork chop.

I sat back and sipped my beer; she drank hers in long gulps. "Listen, Nikki. You have to support yourself. I have provided the apartment but the rest of life's necessities are up to you. You should start looking for a job."

"I will."

"In the meantime, I'll share my dinner with you once in a while and you can have some soap and shampoo to take back to your apartment with you. I'm also going to give you a broom and a dustpan. It's a mess right now and I want you to keep it neat. You can do your laundry here in the house once in a while but after you begin working you should use the laundromat in the strip mall down the street. OK?"

"Thanks"

Nikki seemed to always be wearing the same dirty jeans with holes ripped in the knees and one of two different faded, too small, too tight t-shirts. Her jeans didn't quite fit her around the waist and she wore no belt. They gaped open at the waist in both the back and the front. I found that if I was standing in front of her I could see directly down the front of her jeans to the top of her pubic hair and that from the back I could see into the top of her jeans to a point about half-way down the crack of her tiny butt. It was difficult not to reach out and touch. I had never noticed Nikki wearing a bra as her nipples were always prominently displayed beneath those tight t-shirts. "Do you have any nice clothes that you can wear to a job?"

"No."

"OK, I might be able to help you get some new clothes. You'll have to pay me back when you get paid though. OK?"

"OK."

We were finishing our beers when the washer buzzed indicating that it was done. Nikki went to transfer her laundry to the dryer and came back into the kitchen. "Would you like another beer while we wait?"

"Yes, please."

She was starting to be a pain in the ass, not to mention the wallet but at least she was polite and she was fun to look at.

"How about we watch a movie while we wait?"

"OK, nothing scary though. I don't like scary movies."

"OK, no scary movies. I'll let you pick." She followed me into the living room where we looked through my small collection of DVDs. She chose "The Fifth Element" with Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich. One of my favourites! It occurred to me that Nikki reminded me of the Leeloo character played by Jovovich and not just in appearance. She was beautiful but also seemed almost alien-like in that she was unfamiliar with social customs, graces and norms. I wondered if it might be Asperger's Syndrome.

I sat on the couch leaving room for her to sit next to me but she sat on the overstuffed chair opposite me instead. As I started the movie she turned sideways to better see the screen and threw one leg over the arm of the chair. She was indeed wearing the boxer shorts but they were so big on her that the leg gaped open around her skinny thigh giving me a view all the way to a very wide, thick patch of hair in her crotch. I could just barely make out the lips of her pussy through the hair and was instantly hard. I had to adjust my position on the couch a couple of time to accommodate the growing bulge in my own shorts.

We watched the movie in near silence. Nikki laughed at the appropriate places in the movie but otherwise sat quietly, watching the screen intently. I had trouble keeping my eyes on the movie. She seemed oblivious of me though as I took every opportunity to look her over.

As the movie ended Nikki got up, thanked me for the movie and went to retrieve her laundry from the dryer. I walked her to the backdoor where she turned to me and said, "Thanks for lending me the clothes." Standing in the doorway, she started to take them off.

"You keep them, Nikki. It's OK."

She thanked me and surprised me by stretching up and kissing me gently on the cheek. "You're very nice, Bishop."

Nikki stepped through the door, abruptly turned to her right and headed for the staircase on the back of the garage.

I stood for a moment wondering what'd just happened. My mind was reeling. My cock knew exactly what was going on; it was as stiff as a board and pressing uncomfortably at the front of my shorts. I jerked off in the shower that night and almost immediately spattered the shower door with my cum while visions of Nikki's narrow hips, tight little ass, firm, long legs and tiny little tits danced in my head.

I didn't see Nikki for the next 2 days. I'd gone into the office during the day on Monday but had worked from home on Tuesday. She hadn't, to my knowledge, left the apartment during that time.

I got curious again and went up the back stairs to the apartment door and knocked on Wednesday morning. Nikki answered the door by throwing it open to me. She was dressed this time but only just. She was wearing my boxer shorts cinched tightly around her tiny waist and her smallest, tightest t-shirt that came only to a point just above her deep belly button. My eyes became fixed on a faint line of hair that started just below her navel that became slightly thicker as it disappeared into the waistband of the shorts.

I must've stood there staring too long because she finally said, "Bishop?"

"Oh! Yeah! Uh.... I just wanted to check on you. Are you doing OK?" Looking around I could see that she'd cleaned up the apartment quite nicely and had somehow acquired a collection of about thirty or forty books and several dozen magazines of all types.

"I'm fine. I'm hungry though."

"When did you last eat?"

"Yesterday."

"Did you go out or do you have some food here?"

"I found some food behind the restaurant at the strip mall. I also found $1.25 in quarters in the laundromat so I bought a soda."

"Oh dear! You went dumpster diving?"

"No, it wasn't in a dumpster. It was in big boxes."

"That was probably a delivery. You stole food. That's just as bad."

She crossed her arms over her tiny breasts and said, "Well, I was hungry."

"OK. Whatever. I thought that we could go get you some decent clothes today so that you can go apply for jobs and stop having to scrounge for your meals."

"OK." She started toward the door.

"Uh, Nikki. You'd better put something else on to go out. At least change your pants." She looked down at herself, shrugged and said, "OK."

"I'll wait downstairs by the car."

Nikki was downstairs in just moments. Unlike most girls, she didn't take long to get ready for anything. She was dressed in the same too small t-shirt but instead of the boxer shorts she wore her dingy jeans with the large holes in the knees. I got into the driver's seat while Nikki seated herself on the passenger side. She pulled the shoulder strap of the seatbelt across herself where it laid flat against her chest between her tiny breasts. Her nipples seemed ready to tear through the thin fabric of her t-shirt. It took all my willpower to tear my eyes away, start the engine and pull out of the driveway.

I'm not nearly as wealthy as her parents but Nikki didn't seem bothered that my idea of clothes shopping for her consisted of the thrift shop and Walmart.

At the thrift store we found her two simple blouses, a pair of slacks that seemed as though they'd fit her, another pair of jeans and a brightly coloured sundress. I insisted that she try them on. The dressing room was little more than a cubby off the main sales floor separated by a curtain that left quite a gap to the floor. As she closed the curtain, I could see her from about the knees down as she dropped her jeans to the floor in a heap. She pulled on the new slacks and, still buttoning them, opened the curtain for me to see. They were a bit loose in the waist, like her jeans, but they fit OK. She repeated the process with the new jeans. These jeans fit her very well; so well that they appeared to have been painted onto her skinny little butt. She turned this way and that, looking at me and then herself in the full-length mirror at the back of the dressing room. No panty lines. I wondered now if she owned panties.

She closed the curtain once again and tried on the sundress. She opened the curtain again and I almost choked. She was beautiful! She's a tall girl but the dress wasn't too short. The hem stopped just above her knees. It was a bit loose in the top as she had so little with which to fill it. Still, her nipples pressed against the fabric so as to make my mouth water. She twirled to flare the skirt portion of the dress for me. Her long legs were visible to just below her crotch as she twirled. She seemed oblivious.

"I like it." She said.

"It's very nice." It was only four dollars.

Nikki insisted on wearing her new sundress out of the store and when we got back to the car I opened the passenger door for her. She tossed the bag of new clothes into the backseat and took her seat in a most unladylike fashion. She placed one foot into the foot well of the car, sat, with her right leg still outside the car and then pulled her right leg in. This maneuver gave me an unobstructed view of her long legs all the way to the point where they met in that patch of dark, unruly hair that tempted me so. Again, she seemed oblivious. I shut the door, and on my way to the driver's side I walked around the back of the car and adjusted the front of my jeans so as not to snap off what was rapidly becoming a real hindrance to my freedom of movement. Did the girl ever wear underwear?

Our next stop was Walmart. This was going to be a bit touchier, I thought. We strolled into the ladies' section and picked out a couple of inexpensive t-shirts, a pair of pink sneakers and a ball cap that she liked. I strolled into the "intimate apparel" section and stopped.