Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nikki, how many pairs of panties to you have?"

She hesitated a bit and said, "I don't have any. My panties got ruined and I threw them out."

"How did they get ruined?"

"I got my period."

"Oh, I see. You didn't have any pads?"

"I don't use pads. They're uncomfortable. I like tampons instead but I didn't have any and my panties got ruined so I threw them out." She was very matter-of-fact about it.

"OK, Nikki. We'll get you some more. Would you like that?"

"Yes, please." With a smile this time.

I picked out a package that contained several pairs of brightly coloured cotton panties. She took them but then stopped at a display of thong panties and, without looking at me directly, asked, "Can I have these instead?"

"You like thong panties better than the others?"

"Yes. They feel good on my fanny." Again, very matter-of-fact.

"Ah, I see. Well then, go ahead and get the thong panties, Nikki. I'd certainly like your fanny to feel good."

She grinned and found the most brightly coloured thong panties in what we estimated to be her size (very small) and clutched them to her tiny bosom.

"Do you have any bras?"

"No. I never really needed one. My mother bought me one once, but it was uncomfortable."

"OK, you really should have a bra though. How about a sports bra?"

After finding nothing in the ladies' department we found our way to the teens department where I thought we might find something more her size. "What size do you usually wear?"

"I don't really know. I really don't need one."

I found a tape measure and handed it to her, "Here, let's measure to be sure."

"OK." She handed the tape back to me and stood straight. She put her arms out to her sides waiting for me to measure her.


"OK," I said, and proceed to reach around her with the tape measure bringing the end over the middle of her chest directly over those very erect nipples. She giggled a bit, "That tickles."

"OK, let me see. Uhm... It looks like you're about 32 or 33 inches around." I was hard as stone again. She was oblivious.


"OK, here's one that'll surely fit."

"I don't really want it."

"Nevertheless, I think you should have at least one. I'll buy it and you don't have to pay me back for the bra. OK?"

"OK."

We took our finds to the changing rooms. These were a bit more private than the ones at the thrift store. Nikki was in a cubicle by herself and I wasn't privy to anything that went on in there. She emerged, just as she'd gone in, wearing her sundress. She announced that she'd tried on everything and that it all fit just fine.

"Did you try the bra?"

Grimacing. "Yes."

"Did it fit? Was it more comfortable than you remember?"

"It fit and it is comfortable but I don't like it."

"OK. Uh... Did you try on a pair of panties?"

"Yes."

"Are you still wearing them?"

Crossing her hands over her crotch, "Yes."

"Which ones are you wearing, Nikki?"

Grinning, "The pink ones."

I grinned back and said, "You'll have to model them for me later at home."

She looked concerned, "Really?"

"I helped buy everything so I want to see how well everything looks on you. It's only fair, don't you think?"

She shrugged a bit and blushed but didn't say no.

"Now, Nikki. Do you need other things too?"

"No. You've been very generous and kind." At least she recognized that I was being generous and wasn't actually obligated to do these things.

"That may be but don't you need other things? Maybe a hairbrush? What about tampons?"

She went scarlet again. "Oh, yeah."

"You prefer tampons, right?"

"Yes. They're more comfortable."

We found her some tampons and a set of nail clippers and then went looking for a hairbrush. She spent some time looking through the brushes until she chose one with the right bristles and a rather long, thick handle.

"You could use that for more than just brushing your hair when you're lonely." I teased.

She tucked the brush under her arm and said, "I just want to brush my hair."

"It's OK. You needn't be embarrassed. I'm a grown man. I understand more than perhaps you think I do."

She looked at the hairbrush again, shrugged and seemed to smirk before turning toward the front of the store.

We managed to check out and make it back to the car without too much more embarrassment but she sat down in the same unladylike fashion as before, seemingly oblivious of the fact that I was getting a great view of her long legs from her toes all the way to her new pink thong. Her pubic hair was poking out from around the little pink patch in all directions.

"Nikki, do you own a razor?"

"Yes."

"So, you have enough blades to shave your legs and your underarms. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"OK." I guess I'll hold my other questions about her grooming habits until later.

On the way to the driver's side I, once again, walked to the rear of the car so that I could discretely rearrange things in the front of my jeans so as to make sitting without injuring myself a possibility. I looked up to see Nikki turned in her seat and watching me intently.

On the way home Nikki seemed to be deep in thought. She sat quietly, glancing once in a while at my lap and then she surprised me. I had been driving with only my left hand on the wheel and my right hand resting on my thigh. She covered my right hand with her left and turned in her seat toward me. "Thank you for helping me."

Damn! This girl is either incredibly manipulative or completely clueless. Either way, I realized I was in trouble.

"Remember, you have to pay me back for everything except the bra. We spent nearly fifty-five dollars today."

"I will."

My mind was racing. Oh boy! I'm in trouble.

We got home and I invited her into my kitchen again. "I'm planning to make some chicken and biscuits tonight. It's simple and cheap but filling and nutritious. Would you like some?"

"Yes!"

"OK, how about a beer in the meantime while I get dinner started?"

"Yes, please!"

I served two beers in pint glasses and while I sipped mine, she again took long swallows of hers. She started a second beer about the time I was half way through my first. At about one-third my weight they had to be affecting her, right?

"So, Nikki. Are you going to model your new clothes for me?"

"OK."

Placing her new clothes on the kitchen table, Nikki stepped into the small bathroom off the kitchen and emerged moments later. She stood in the kitchen to model her new black slacks and a simple white blouse. She wasn't wearing her bra so her nipples were clearly visible through the flimsy fabric.

"Nikki, you should wear your new bra with that blouse."

"Why? I don't want to."

"Nikki, come with me." I led her to the full-length mirror in the hallway. We stood side-by-side in front the mirror.

"You are beautiful, you know that, don't you?"

"Thank you, Bishop. Do you really think so?"

"Oh yes, indeed. You're beautiful and sexy. You're everything a woman should be."

Nikki giggled, blushed and said, "Thank you."

"Now, Nikki. While you are very beautiful, and I do very much enjoy the look of your lovely body I'm not sure you should leave the house in that blouse without your bra. I don't wish to embarrass you but I can clearly see your nipples through your shirt. Do you see that?"

Nikki blushed fiercely and said, "Oh, yeah. I guess so." She moved to cover her tiny breasts with her hands.

"Please don't cover them for me. I've told you that I think they're beautiful. I just think that perhaps you should wear the bra outside the house; especially when you wear that blouse. OK?"

"OK." She moved her hands away from her breasts, down to her waist where she clasped them in front of herself. "Do you really think they're pretty? They're awfully small."

"Oh, Nikki. Your breasts are absolutely beautiful. I must be honest; they turn me on."

"Turn you on? You think they're nice?"

"Oh, yes indeed!"

Nikki blushed and quietly turned back to the mirror and stared at the reflection of the two of us.

"So, which panties did you choose for tonight? Are you still wearing the pink ones?"

"Yes, do you think I should change?"

"No, will you model them for me too?"

"Really?" Nikki became very hesitant, holding her folded hands in front of her her crotch.

"I'll tell you what; if you'll model them for me you don't have to pay me back for the panties. How about that?"

Nikki turned toward me and unfastened the clasp on her slacks and lowered the zipper. She pushed her slacks down to about mid-thigh and spread her legs a bit to hold them there. She wasn't looking me in the eye but not really looking away either. Her thick pubic hair could be seen around the edges of the pink triangular patch of material that was her new thong panties. She swished her hips side to side a couple of times.

"They look very nice! Turn around and let me see the back too."

Nikki turned around and, looking at me over her should asked, "Do you like them?"

The narrow pink string buried itself between those beautiful little buns and seemed to disappear before briefly emerging among the tuft of hair that could be seen in the wide gap between her skinny thighs. "They look good enough to eat!"

She pulled her slacks back up and turning to face me again. She pulled her zipper up and refastened the clasp, ask, "Eat my panties!?"

"It's just an expression, Nikki. I don't want to eat your panties but I wouldn't mind getting a taste of what's in them at the moment."

Nikki's eyebrows went up, "But, I'm in them!"

She had to be kidding, right? Can she really be this clueless?

"Nikki, have you ever shaved around your, Uh... thong?

"No. Mommy taught me to shave my legs and my underarms but she never said to shave there!" She clasped her hands together in front of her crotch again.

"That's OK but it might look prettier if your hair didn't poke out from around the edges of your panties."

"OK." She abruptly turned back to the kitchen, grabbed up her other blouse and her new jeans and stepped into the small bathroom to change again.

When Nikki stepped back into the kitchen, I couldn't divert my eyes from her. Her new jeans fit her so perfectly that, as I said before, they appeared to have been painted onto her tight little butt. Her blouse, a darker fabric this time that concealed her nipples, had a bit of a low neck line and allowed me to view directly down the front of her shirt from my angle. "Maybe you'd better wear your bra with that blouse too, Nikki." She must be playing with me. She can't possibly be this clueless.

She spun for me and smiled widely as I applauded politely. "You're stunning! I think you can wear your new clothes to get a job."

Nikki ran toward me and, taking me off guard, she hugged me tightly. She pressed herself against me as if trying to go through me and said, "Oh thank you so much, Bishop. I love you!"

I stepped back a bit, looking down into her eyes and said, "Huh?"

"OH! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say... I mean... You're very... Uh.... I... You're very nice."

"It's OK, Nikki. You're very sweet and quite lovely and lovable yourself."

After a couple more outfit changes and some more excruciating self-control exercises on my part, Nikki went back to her apartment for the night and I went back to my shower where I again spattered my shower door with cum the moment that I touched myself. This girl is going to be the end of me!

--

I didn't see Nikki again until that weekend when she showed up in my kitchen again. She was barefoot and was wearing her old jeans and a very tight t-shirt that hid nothing. She announced that that she'd found a job at the local drug store. She said that the manager had hired her to stock shelves in the evenings. "I auditioned for a part in a play at the community theatre too but didn't get the part." Nikki very matter-of-factly added, "The director said I could have the lead role if he could put it in my mouth but the part didn't pay so said no. The manager of the drugstore didn't even ask me to touch his."

"So, you would have let him put his dick in your mouth if the part paid money?"

"Yeah, probably. If it wasn't too big."

"His dick or the part?"

"Oh! His penis."

"Uhm.... Ok. When do you start at the drugstore?"

"I already started on Monday."

"That's good. When will you get paid?"

"Not for another week."

"OK, so, what have you been eating?"

"Candy."

"From the drugstore?"

"Yes."

"Does the manager know?"

"No, but Bobby, the clerk, said that I could have it if I would let him touch me."

"Did you let Bobby touch you?"

"Yes, but only a little bit."

"Where did you let Bobby touch you?"

"In the stockroom."

::sigh:: "I meant, what parts of you did you let Bobby touch?"

"Oh, he rubbed my boobies and put his finger in my vagina. He's sort of weird though, he sniffed and licked his finger afterwards."

"OK, uhm... So, are you getting enough to eat?"

"No, not really."

"So, you'd like me to feed you again?"

"Yes, please."

"OK, let me see. I've given you a free place to live. I took you shopping and paid for your bra and your panties, I've fed you several meals and even several of my beers but you've never given me anything in return."

"I've been nice to you!"

"You've been very nice to me, Nikki, but you let Bobby touch you in return for the candy. What're you going to give me in return?"

"I didn't get paid yet."

"I know that. What will you give me instead of money?" There is just now way that she's this clueless.

"Oh, do you want to touch me too?"

"Maybe but that's really only worth a bit of candy. I've given you considerably more than that, right?"

"Yeah." She seemed to be thinking hard about this.

"I don't really have anything else to give you."

"You have plenty."

She looked at me with a questioning look. "You could give me your body."

"You're way older than me. You're like my father. I don't think so."

Now I was getting pretty frustrated. She'll let some dipshit clerk feel her up and might even have sucked some guy off for a part in a play but she won't give me anything at all because I'm 'like her father.'

"Nikki, I'm not your father. If you want to go back to live with your mommy and your daddy then you can do that. If you're going to live rent free in my garage apartment and eat my food then you're going to have to give me something in exchange."

She glared at me. She was the manipulative one and didn't like it at all when the tables were turned.

"What do you want?"

"Does it really matter? You know what men want from women, right?"

"Yeah. They like to squirt semen on me. I mostly just use my hand but a lot of guys like to put it inside me and maybe swish it around in my mouth. A guy even tried put it in my butt hole once."

"Do you like that?"

"No! That hurt! It wouldn't fit in my butt hole."

"What about the rest of it? Do you like having a cock in your pussy or your mouth?"

She giggled at that. "My pussy? You mean my vagina?"

"Yes, pussy, cunt, snatch. Those are just other word for a vagina. Do you like taking a guy's cock in your pussy?"

She giggled again and said. "It's OK. At least a cock, doesn't hurt in pussy or mouth."

"So, Nikki. Will you give your pussy and your mouth to me?"

"No. You're too old."

"OK, Nikki. I'll help you pack your things." I made a move toward the backdoor.

"No! Wait! OK. What do you want me to do?"

"I want what every man wants from a woman. I want you to let me have your body. I want you to let me use your body in any way that I see fit. I want you to do whatever I ask of you and I want you to do it with a smile and a willing attitude."


"And then I get to stay?"

"For tonight. If you want to keep staying here, you'll have to let me have you as least twice a week."

She appeared to be deep in thought. "Twice a week?"

"At least twice a week, maybe more. Either that or you can go back to live with your mommy and daddy."

She stood there thinking but apparently couldn't think of an alternative. "OK, I guess so."

"That's good. Now, why don't you come over here?" I started undoing the button at the top of my jeans.

She moved closer to me but still out of reach. "You're going to have to come closer."

She moved to within arm's reach and I took her by the shoulders, pulled her closer to me and, looking directly into her eyes, moved my hands down to her hips. I brought my hands upward from there taking the hem of her t-shirt into my hands as they rose. She raised her arms over her head as I pulled her t-shirt off and dropped it on the floor. She brought her arms down and crossed them over her breasts. She stood completely still as I took hold of her wrists and gently guided her hands to her sides. She just stood with her hands straight down at her sides. "You have really pretty tits."

She looked down at herself and back up to me and giggled a bit, "My boobies are awfully small."

"Do you like it what I call them 'tits' or 'titties'?" She giggled at that.

"It's OK, I guess. It's just another word for them like cunt or pussy is for vagina, right?"

"Right. You should call them your 'tits' from now on."

Her old jeans were a bit loose at the waist and I could see that the faint trail of fine black hair that went from just beneath her belly button widening and thickening considerably the further south it went until it blended into that thick black bush of hers. I turned my palm toward her belly and slid my fingers past the waistband of her jeans and pressed against her pubic mound. "You're quite hairy, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I tried to shave like you said but I kept cutting myself."

"OK, maybe I can help you with that later, if you want."

She didn't say anything, just gasped a bit when my middle finger found her clitoris. I gently pressed and she shuddered suddenly and looked at me as if in surprise. "That feels nice, doesn't it?"

"Uh huh."

I withdrew my hand and began opened the button at the top of her jeans and swiftly dropped her zipper and pushed them down over her slender little hips. Nikki took over from there, bent forward, dropped her pants to the floor and stepped out of them. She'd been careful not to touch me but now she stood completely nude in front of me.

"Let me just have a look at what I'm getting in this deal. OK?"

I stepped back just a bit so as to take in the whole of her. Nikki stood with her hands at her sides as I examined her. She was tall and very skinny. Her hips barely flared out any wider than her waist. Her hip bones weren't exactly prominent but they could be discerned. Her bush was jet black, wide, unruly and connected to her navel by that fuzzy little 'happy trail'. Her tits were barely tea-cup sized with small, pale areolas and long, stiff nipples that stuck straight out, if not just a little bit upward. There was a wide, flat space between her tits where I could just see her sternum. I could count her ribs. She'd obviously lost more weight since moving in.

Taking her by the shoulders I turned her around to face the kitchen counter and thoroughly surveyed her from the rear. I could see the ribs in her back and her shoulder blades stuck out but her butt hadn't lost any of its padding. It was still tiny, narrow, tight and absolutely beautiful. I couldn't help it. I ran my finger up the crack of her ass. She didn't make a sound but she did clench her butt cheeks which only turned me on more.

"Put your hands on countertop." Nikki raised her hands from her sides and placed them, palms down, onto the edge of the kitchen counter. I reached out and, grasping her forearms and pushed them repositioning her hands further out in front of her. I put my right hand in the middle of her back and pressed her forward a bit. She bent forward over the counter until her tits were touching the backs of her hands. I stood for a moment and admired the view. Her pubic hair extended all the way back and disappeared into the crack of her ass where her little asshole was. "Don't move." I said.