Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached between her legs and ever so gently ran two fingers over her hair from front to back. "That tickles!" She whined.

"It's supposed to." I then reached out with both hands and placing my thumbs into her butt crack spread her cheeks to expose her little asshole. Letting go with my right I kept her left cheek spread and gently caressed her hair all the way from the front and didn't stop this time until my finger rested on that tiny puckered opening. This time she did jump.

"Oh! No!"

"Our agreement is that I'll take from you whatever I want and you'll give it with a smile and a willing attitude. Right?"

"Yes, but..."

"But, nothing!"

She whimpered but then went silent.

Still standing behind her I pushed her feet apart with my own. Her feet were now spread wider than her shoulders and, pitched forward as she was, she was off balance. Resting my right hand in the middle of her back again I reached between her legs with my left and felt for her opening. I found it promising that she was quite wet. I reached further and ran my middle finger over her clitoris and couple of times. She clenched her butt tight and came up on her toes a bit. I applied a bit more pressure and started to rub it in a circular motion. Nikki didn't make a sound while I massaged her clit for a few more minutes but she alternately clenched and unclenched her butt and started to rock her hips slightly. Suddenly her butt went rigid, she grunted loudly and arched her back as far as she could. Her knees seemed to give way and she slid to the floor, turning her back to the kitchen cabinet to sit facing me. She sat there completely naked, legs straight out and spread wide, staring up at me with wide eyes.

"Nobody ever did that before."

"Nobody ever touched you there before?"

"Sure, but nobody ever made that happen before!"

"Nobody ever gave you an orgasm before?"

"NO!"

"Do you mean to tell me that boys have fingered you and fucked you but they've never given you an orgasm?"

She continued to stare up at me and she shook her head.

"Have you ever had an orgasm before?"

"Oh sure. I can do it. It's easy."

"Do you like it when I do it for you?"

"Yeah, that was nice."

"Good. How about you give me an orgasm now?"

"OK."

Nikki started to get up from the floor but I put my hands on her shoulders and said, "Just stay on your knees. OK?"

"OK."

She reached for the front of my jeans and finding the top button already open she dropped my zipper and without hesitation yanked my pants and jockeys to the floor. My cock sprang loose and struck her in the face, depositing a streak of pre-cum from her chin to her cheek. She stopped, wiped her face and stared up at me again. "Don't pee on me, OK?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Sometimes guys do that. They pee on my face. I don't like it in my eyes."

"I won't pee on you, Nikki."

"OK. Are you going to squirt semen on me?"

"That's what happens when a guy cums so, yes."

"OK, not in my eyes though."

"How about I squirt it all in your mouth?"

"OK."

"Will you swallow my cum?"

"No! Eeewwww!"

"Do I have to remind you? 'A smile and a willing attitude.'"

"But that's gross! It's like swallowing pee!" Hadn't this girl's mother taught her anything? Hadn't she ever had girlfriends?

"Semen is not the same as pee! If you want me to pee in your mouth to show you the difference, I will!"

"NO!"

Ok, then, unless you want to swallow my pee instead, you'll learn to swallow my cum and like it."

She grimaced but gave a little nod.

I stepped out of my jeans and underwear and kicked them across the floor behind me. "OK, how are you going to make me cum?"

Nikki reached up and gingerly took my cock between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand and, pointing me at her face, started to vigorously masturbate me using just her thumb and index finger.

"Nikki, put it in your mouth."

"You're going to squirt already?"

"I'm not going to cum yet. I just want you to get me off with your mouth."

"Oh?"

"You can do it. Take as much as you can into your mouth."

She did. Nikki opened wide and covered about half my cock with her mouth and stopped. She just held me in her mouth and appeared to be waiting for me to cum. "Nikki, how many times have you had a man's cock in your mouth?"

She released my cock and leaned back on her haunches, "Lots of times."

"How many is 'lots?'"

"I don't know, 5 times; maybe 6?"

"What usually happens when a guy puts his cock in your mouth?"

"Well, usually I rub them and then they squirt in my mouth, I spit it on the ground and then they put their penis, uh... cock, back inside their pants."

"OK, that's not how this is going to work today, though. OK?"

"OK."

"How many times has a guy put his cock in your pussy and what usually happens?"

"Oh, Lots of times! At least 20 times!"

"And what happened?"

"They usually push it in and out and of my vagina, er... pussy, then squirt inside me. I can't spit that out though; it just sort of comes out into my panties."

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?"

"No. Mommy took me to the doctor for an operation a long time ago. She said I mustn't ever get pregnant."

"I see. OK. I'm going to use your mouth like it's your cunt. How about you take my cock in your mouth and pump it in and out of your mouth and suck a bit until I cum in your mouth? Try that, OK?"

She shrugged, "OK."

Nikki leaned forward again and took me back into her mouth and closed her lips around me and began to suck and move her head back and forth a bit.

"Watch your teeth, Nikki. Don't let your teeth touch my cock."

She popped my cock out of her mouth and said, "OK," and started again without using her teeth this time.

"That's much better. Now, suck a little harder and take it a little deeper into your mouth each time."

She did. Nikki increased her suction and took more and more of my cock into her mouth. I was finally beginning to enjoy this.

"Nikki, can you put all of my cock into your mouth? You might have to take it into your throat a bit."

She just nodded this time and took my entire cock into her mouth and throat without the slightest hesitation. I put my hands on the sides of her head and, gently taking hold of her ears, guided her back and forth on my cock. She was sucking just the tip when I pulled her ears toward me and she buried her nose in my pubic hair. I started to buck my hips a bit until I was fucking her face.

I continued driving my cock in and out of her throat for what seemed like a full five minutes and she just kept taking it. I realized that this girl didn't have a gag reflex at all!

"Is that fun?"

She stopped for a moment and said, "Not really, but it's OK. At least it doesn't hurt."

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"How long will it take?"

"It might take a while. Would you rather I fuck your pussy and cum in there instead?"

"OK." She got up and faced me impassively.

"Let's go into the living room for now."

"OK," and she followed me to the couch.

She started to sit on the couch but I guided her instead to the floor in front of the couch. "Get onto your knees and face the couch." She did but looked at me over her shoulder with a confused look on her face.

I knelt behind her and touched my cock to her butt. She turned her head and looked straight ahead. She grabbed a throw pillow and pulled it under her and buried her face in it.

"Are you going to put it in my butt hole?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Oh, no! Please don't! It won't fit! It'll hurt!"

"OK, I'll just fuck your pussy for now."


"OK," and she turned around to face me, sat on the couch and spread he legs wide.

"No, I want you on your knees, facing the couch."

"Really?"

"Nobody has ever fucked you from behind before?"

"Sure, but he put it in my butt hole. Please don't put your cock in my butt hole."

"Nikki, just trust me. Get on your knees and turn to face the couch. I won't fuck you in the ass. At least not today."

She got back on her knees to face the couch and once again pulled the throw pillow under her and buried her face in it, apparently in anticipation of some pain.

I knelt behind her again and guiding it with my hand rubbed the head of my cock gently over her hairy slit. Her lips began to part and she was getting wetter by the second. I applied a bit more forward pressure as I continued rubbing my cock from her clit, across her cunt and all the way to her asshole and back. I repeated this motion for a few minutes until she appeared to relax bit and then I applied even more pressure until my cock slid into her warm, wet pussy.

I reached down with both hands and with my palms flat on her cheeks and my thumbs inside her crack I spread her wide. She clenched her butt muscles tightly but I wouldn't let go. I drove my cock into her repeatedly pulling almost free before shoving it to the hilt again and again. All the time I was massaging her tight little anus with my thumbs. Nikki raised her head and looked back at me and smiled. "You like that?" I asked.

"It feels really good. I like it this way."

"Good," and I continued to pound away. I eventually applied just enough pressure with my thumb to push past her tight little sphincter. Nikki's asshole clinched tight and she said, "NO!"

"Nikki, I said I wouldn't fuck you in the ass. That's just my thumb."

"I don't like it! It'll hurt!"

"Relax your butt a little bit. Now, does it hurt?"

Hesitantly, "No, not really."

"It actually feels good, doesn't it?"

"Uh huh, I guess."

I drove my cock more rapidly and violently into and out of her pussy and pressed my thumb deeper and deeper into her butt. Nikki grunted, whimpered and groaned. Finally, my thumb was in her asshole as far as it would go and my palm was flat against her cute little ass-cheek as I continued to hammer at her pussy.

"I'm going to cum, Nikki!"

"Oh!" She continued grunting and whimpering with every thrust.

I felt it coming from my toes, up through my balls and out through my cock. I drove all the way in until I touched bottom and, holding my cock and my thumb inside her, as deep as they would go, I released what felt like a torrent of cum.

I gave her a few more strokes and then gently removed my thumb from her ass. My cock softened a bit and came loose from her pussy with a squish as my cum dripped out of her and onto the carpet.

"That was cool!"

"You liked that, huh?"

"Yeah, I thought it would hurt but it didn't really."

"That's good. We'll have to do that again, right?"

"Only twice a week though. Is there anything to eat?"