Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 07

Story Info
I get a new tenant and Nikki tempts the new neighbour.
8.3k words
4.35
7.2k
9
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please Note: I write for my own enjoyment and so that others might also enjoy my fantasies. If you find that my stories aren't to your liking please just move along. I've turned off comments in order to thwart the trolls but you're welcome to send me constructive comments and criticisms in a private message.

I'm a dirty old man. I'm not particularly proud of that fact but it'll be obvious anyway so I may as well admit it up front. My name is Bishop and I'm in my early fifties. My girlfriend, Nikki, is an odd little waif of twenty-two. She was essentially homeless when I took her in as a favour to a friend. I let her stay, rent free in the efficiency apartment over my garage in the hopes that she'd 'get on her feet' and move on.

Nikki didn't 'get on her feet' nor did she move on. Her odd behavior was driving my batshit crazy but she ended up capturing my imagination and then, to my surprise, my heart. She's since moved from the apartment into the house with me and into my bed.

When I say that Nikki is odd, I don't mean that she's not pretty; she's quite pretty. Nikki is almost six feet tall with straight dark, almost black hair to the middle of her back. She's slim, to the point of being skinny. She has fairly broad shoulders, a slim waist and very narrow, almost boyish hips with a wide gap between her thin thighs. She's got tiny, very pert tits with incredibly long and perpetually hard nipples. Her butt is a masterpiece of firm, plump flesh. It's very muscular and slender but somehow soft and supple at the same time. I'm an 'ass man' but by now that's probably also obvious.

What's odd about Nikki is that she always seems out of place. She's often confused, uneasy and even a little frightened in social situations. Strangers sometimes think her rude because she's very blunt and will say things that seem inappropriate. What she says is usually factual but telling a stranger that he has bad breath isn't always gratefully received. I'm not a neurologist so I'm not certain but I think she may have Asperger's Syndrome. She's also very blunt and unabashed about sex. When she was homeless, she sometimes used sex to get what she wanted, most often what she wanted was food.

Nikki might be different but she's not stupid. She's incredibly intelligent. She is a voracious reader with an amazing ability to recall anything she's seen, heard or read. She has a bachelor's degree in Theatre Arts and is a very good actress who can imitate any accent that she hears. Her acting skills seem to have allowed her to cope and have undoubtedly gotten her out of a jam or two.

She first saw me as a surrogate father figure but that progressed to lover when she'd reluctantly agreed to have sex with me in exchange for her living arrangements. With me, she discovered that sex could actually be pleasurable and fun instead of just a means to an end. Before me, she'd never had an orgasm with a partner and, in spite of having given numerous blowjobs in exchange for meals, I was surprised to learn that she hadn't ever experienced cunnilingus.

She'd lived in the apartment for four months and now in my house for a month and had acclimated well; she was happy and content.

It was Monday and, as usual, I woke up at dawn. Nikki was still fast asleep next to me in my king size bed. She was completely nude, having thrown the covers off herself in the night and was sleeping on her side facing away from me. I was treated to a view of her tanned, slim back and equally tanned ass. I was so tempted to touch her but I didn't want to disturb her sleep.

There were no tan lines on her back where a bikini might've been because Nikki was in the habit of lying nude, on my back patio while reading. I have a high privacy fence around my backyard but a couple of my neighbours have second story windows that overlook my yard. When one neighbour complained that her teenage son was masturbating at the window instead of doing his homework I'd had to install a pergola screen on that side of my yard to block his view. It had been impossible to convince Nikki that sunning herself nude in the backyard wasn't appropriate. She's apparently a firm believer in Property Rights. The neighbour on the other side hasn't complained yet. He's a young bachelor in his thirties who only moved in three weeks ago and I doubt he minds very much. Still, it might be a problem if he gets a girlfriend or when I finally get a new tenant for the apartment over the garage.

I resisted touching Nikki and slid quietly out of bed and crossed the room to the large on-suite bathroom and shut the door. I used the toilet, brushed my teeth, shaved and took a quick shower. As I quietly emerged from the bathroom Nikki was awake; she was seated in bed with her back propped up on pillows and masturbating. "I couldn't wait. I started without you."

"Would you like some help?"

"Yes please." She smiled at me, placing her hands on the inside of her thighs just above her knees and spreading her legs wide.

I'd shaved Nikki clean a while ago and she'd maintained the look ever since; her pussy was completely bald. Her outer lips were normally tightly closed but she'd been playing with herself this morning and they were now slightly open and shining with moisture. I crawled, head first, between her legs from the end of the bed and licked her from bottom to top.

Smiling up at her I asked, "Is that what you want?"

"Uh huh." She brought her hands up to her pussy and spread her lips fully exposing her clitoris to me.

I leaned in and gave her another kiss, a lick and a suck and she groaned loudly. She was already completely aroused from her own efforts so I ducked my head and went to work directly on her clit.

"Oh shit! Yeah!" She threw her head back.

I kept up an even cadence with my tongue, stopping every once in a while to suck her clit into my mouth and flick it hard with the tip of my tongue. After a few minutes I reached inside her with my middle finger and stroked her, adding pressure every couple of strokes until Nikki cried out and then actually yelled my name. "Ahhhg! Bishob!" She rocked her hips a little, pressing her clit into my mouth and withdrawing it as if fucking my face. She abruptly stopped, let out a sharp breath and flooded my hand then collapsed. She brought her hands up to her stomach and was pressing her palm into her diaphragm as if forcing herself to breathe.

I waited until she had calmed and pulled my finger from her pussy and moved up her body to present it to her mouth. She licked and sucked my finger and then, as I bent to kiss her, she licked my lips and my chin too. "That was really nice, thank you." She sighed.

"You sure know how to boost an old man's ego."

"Sometimes I forget how old you are. Especially when you go down on me."

I gave her quick kiss and said, "Then I'll never get old because I really like going down on you."

Rising from bed, I said, "Unfortunately, I really have to get to work today. I need to go into the office for a couple of meetings today."

"OK. I'm going to stay home and clean the bathrooms and get the laundry done today."

Nikki had taken on the role of housekeeper since moving in with me and actually reveled in it. She said that she liked the idea of 'keeping a tidy house for her man.' I did all the cooking but Nikki was always glad to clean up and do the dishes. Her only complaints had been that she sometimes didn't get enough to eat and that she definitely didn't get enough sex. I had done my best to resolve both complaints.

I made sure that she got all she wanted to eat and she'd finally stopped asking for seconds of everything. She had gained a few pounds and filled out a little bit but she was still very slim; and her ribs still showed whenever she raised her arms.

As for of sex; I'd had to get creative. At about twice Nikki's age, I'm really only good for twice a day and it takes me quite a while between orgasms to get it up again. The upside is that I'm usually able to hold out for quite a while and always make sure she's completely satisfied. That said, Nikki wanted more, so I got her a very realistic looking, life size silicone dildo and she masturbates several times a day. We agreed that, with prior permission, she could have sex with someone else so long as it was just sex and that love remained solely between us. That had resulted in a wild threesome with my best friend, Paul; he's ten years younger than me and made it clear that he'll be happy to help out anytime we want.

Nikki got out of bed, used the bathroom and met me in the kitchen where I prepared a quick and easy breakfast of eggs and toast. We sat across from each other at the kitchen table and ate in silence. When Nikki had finished I asked, "Did you get enough."

"Yes, thanks!"

"I left some hotdogs and potato salad in the fridge for your lunch. Microwave the hotdogs for twenty seconds each. The buns are in the breadbox. OK?"

"Yes, thank you."

I went into the bedroom to change for work while Nikki stayed behind in the kitchen to clean up and put the dishes in the dishwasher. When I came back into the kitchen, freshly cleaned up with shoes shined and dressed in a jacket and tie Nikki looked up startled and gasped.

"Oh!"

"What's wrong?"

"You look really old."

I had long ago ceased to be insulted or hurt by things that Nikki said. She didn't have a filter between her brain and her mouth and would just blurt out what she thought. As always, she wasn't being unkind, she was only being truthful and she was absolutely correct.

"Yeah. I know. It's just the clothes though. I'll come home later and be young again. OK?"

She smiled and said, "OK, good."

I grabbed Nikki into my arms and gave her a hug and a long kiss before stepping out the backdoor and heading for my downtown office. It was a really hot day and I would've been soaked with sweat if I'd walked to the office like I usually did, so I drove the two miles to my office instead.

In the hour and a half between my first meeting and the second scheduled meeting I checked for responses to my online ad about the apartment over my garage. I had advertised it for rent on Friday and was pleased to find three responses.

I opened the first email and was disappointed that the sender insisted that $550.00 per month plus utilities was too much and wanted to know if I would accept less. I responded to say that for him, the rate would now be $750.00 per month plus utilities and deleted his email.

The second email was from a college student who planned to start at the local college in the fall and wanted to know if I would hold the apartment until then. I responded to say that it was available immediately and that I couldn't afford to hold it and deleted the sender's email.

The third email seemed more promising. It was from a woman named Jerri who worked downtown as a graphic artist and was very interested in the apartment because it was within bicycling distance to the studio where she worked. She didn't quibble about the price and seemed interested in moving in as soon as possible.

I responded to her email and asked if she could meet me at my office at 2:00PM today. I got a prompt response saying that she'd be glad to come to my office today.

My second meeting started late, went long and was completely unproductive so I was in a foul mood as I escorted the client through my outer office and out the front door. Seated in a chair by the door was a young lady with straight blond hair and a baseball cap turned backward.

After my client left I looked at my phone; it was 1:50PM. "Jerri?"

She stood and extended her hand, "Yes, sir. I'm a little early." She was very short; I don't think she stood quite five feet tall.

"Well, that's far better than being late." I said, scowling at the memory of the man who'd just left. "Come in and have a seat. Can I get you a water, or perhaps coffee?"

"No thank you." She looked to be in her early to mid-twenties with long, straight blond hair. She was dressed in a loose fitting white blouse and faded blue jeans and had an easy smile and a polite, friendly demeanor.

We discussed the details of the rental agreement, security deposit and credit check and she agreed that she'd like to see the apartment. I offered to drive her to the house and show her the apartment; promising to take her back to her studio afterward and she readily agreed.

She hopped into the passenger seat of my car, pulled the door closed and fastened her seatbelt. She giggled and raised the electric seat as high as it would go so that she could see over the dashboard. "I'm kinda short."

"No worries. The cabinets in the apartment aren't very high. I hope you'll like it."

As we made the five minute drive to the house I couldn't help notice that she smelled good. It wasn't a flowery perfume smell; it was more a clean skin with soap or lotion smell. I pulled into the two car garage; we hopped out and I escorted her through the side door and into the backyard.

Nikki was lying prone on a lounge chair propped up on her elbows reading a thick textbook of some sort. She was, as usual, completely nude. She looked up and noticed Jerri following me and just stared.

"Nikki, this is Jerri. I'm going to show her the apartment to see if she might want to rent it."

She didn't respond, just continued to watch as we turned to the stairs on the back of the garage and ascended.

I let Jerri into the apartment and said, "Sorry about that. Nikki likes to sunbathe nude. I hope she didn't startle you."

"No. It's OK." She shrugged it off and surveyed the apartment.

I showed her the bathroom and kitchenette and said, "I'm afraid there's not much else to see. It's private and quiet and the furniture is included. How far is it to your studio?"

"That's the best part. It's only about a mile and a half. That's an easy bicycle ride even in the winter."

"You don't have a car?"

"No."

"OK. You have my email. Let me know within seventy-two hours if you're interested and I'll start the credit check."

"I'll let you know right now. I'm very interested." She pulled out a checkbook and wrote a check for the first month's rent and security deposit. "I'd like to move in as soon as possible."

"That sounds great." I took the signed rental agreement, credit application and the check from her and we shook hands. I led her back down the stairs to the back patio; Nikki wasn't on the lounge chair anymore. She poked her head out the backdoor and looked at us as Jerri and I headed back to the car.

"Where're you going?"

We both stopped and turned, "I'm going to take Jerri back to her studio and I'll be right home. OK?"

"She's really small."

"Yep. I'll be back in a little while." I turned and ushered Jerri into the side door to the garage and to the car again.

"Sorry, Jerri. Nikki is painfully blunt sometimes."

"It's OK. Your daughter's right; I am small."

"Something you should know just in case you want to change your mind about the apartment. I'm not sure but I think Nikki has Asperger's so comments like that are fairly common. She's not at all bashful, she's usually brutally honest and can come across as arrogant or rude if you don't know what to expect from her. Oh, and she's not my daughter; she's my girlfriend."

"Oh wow. That's cool." She smiled at me.

"Are you sure? Would you like to think about it for a while? People with Asperger's are sometimes difficult."

"No, I like the apartment, I like the location and Nikki was just being honest. I appreciate your honesty too. I don't want to change my mind."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. I'll submit the credit check today and send you an email when you can move in." We pulled up to her studio and she hopped out of the car, she gave a quick wave and I watched as she turned and went inside. She was indeed very short but she was perfectly proportioned. She walked very erect; her hips swayed just slightly and each cheek moved quite independently of the other so that her ass, in particular, was very pleasant to watch as she walked away. I was glad when the door closed behind her and she hadn't caught me looking.

When I arrived home I walked through the house and found Nikki in the laundry room moving clothes from the washer to the dryer. She was dressed in a t-shirt and tight, faded blue jeans. I walked up behind her and patted her bum and she turned to face me with a wide smile. She hugged me tightly and kissed me hard. "I missed you."

"I was only gone for a few hours."

"Yeah. I know, but I missed you." She kissed me again. "This is the last load of laundry. I cleaned the bathrooms and unloaded the dishwasher."

"You're really wonderful. I promised you an iPhone last week. How'd you like to go pick one out?" She wanted an iPhone and I would feel more comfortable knowing that she was able to call me from anywhere in case went out on her bike and got into trouble or a confusing situation.

"Really? Now?"

"Sure, why not? I thought about surprising you but I want you to choose your own."

"Oh goodie!" She hopped up and down and clapped like an exited child. I didn't know whether to roll my eyes or laugh.

She walked into the mobile phone store ahead of me and went straight to the display of the latest iPhones. I hung back a bit as the young clerk stepped up beside her and started to tell her about the different models and features. Nikki took it in and nodded appropriately.

I noticed the clerk watching her backside closely as she turned away from him and walked over to me. She leaned in and whispered, "Which one do you want me to get?"

"Do you really need my help? I want you to be happy with it so, if you feel confident in choosing your own, get whichever one you want."

She nodded and looked back at the clerk and whispered in my ear again, "He's cute and he smells good."

I gave the clerk a more critical look. He was about twenty five or so and very short and stocky with a friendly smile that displayed a gleaming row of bright white teeth. He had thick dark hair and was neatly dressed in dark slacks with a company logo on his dark polo shirt.

"Yeah, he seems nice."

She whispered in my ear again, "Can I have permission to give him a handjob?"

"Sure, honey. Maybe he'll give you a free case for your phone if you do."

She nodded and returned to the clerk's side and pointed out the phone she wanted.

I stepped up to the counter and read the young man's nametag. "Peter, can we add her new phone to my account please?"

"Yes sir, adding your daughter's phone is a simple process."

Nikki smiled up at me and said, "Thank you, Daddy!" I just chuckled and gave Peter the details of my account.

While Peter completed the transaction Nikki took a photo of me in my shirt and tie and entered it in her contacts under 'Daddy' and assigned a special ring-tone for me. She obviously didn't need any help or guidance on how to use the phone.

"You've had one before?"

"No, but my friend Toni had one and I know how they work. It's easy."

I wasn't surprised. She was incredibly bright. She was so pleased with the new phone she was practically bouncing on the balls of her feet.

When Peter was done, he smiled and handed Nikki a bag containing the box and accessories and I started for the exit.

"Daddy! I need a case."

I turned to her, "OK, sweetie. Get a case."

Nikki chose a bright red case and gave it to Peter who told her it would be $39.00. He offered to add it to my account but Nikki shook her head and leaned in to whisper in Peter's ear and his eyes went wide. Peter glanced up at me but I pretended to be browsing the different accessories on offer.

Nikki turned to me and said, "Daddy. Peter is going show me the other cases in the back." She walked around the counter and let Peter lead her into the back room.