Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing, Nikki."

Nikki started slow; licking his shaft and taking just the head into her mouth and sucking on him while she continued to use her hands.

Nikki licked his entire length like a lollipop, taking the head into her mouth at the top of each stroke. Suddenly Nikki pushed her head into Nathan's lap burying his cock in her throat until her nose flattened against him. Nathan grunted and then gasped loudly.

"She's quite amazing, isn't she?"

"Oh shit!" Was his only response.

"I think Nathan likes that, Honey."

She did it again. All the way down and all the way back up. She stopped and held him in her fist and smiled up at him. "I did it! Was that good?"

"Yeah. Oh yeah." He groaned.

Nikki resumed her blowjob; continually taking Nathans cock from the tip to the root in rapid strokes until Nathan raised his hips off the couch and bucked into Nikki's mouth. She stopped for a split second to accept the first spurt or two and then began again to take him all the way down her throat several more times until she felt him begin to flag.

Holding his cock in her fist she licked it clean and then sat back and looked up at Nathan. "You made a lot of cum."

"Holy shit. I... Oh... Shit!" Nathan was breathing heavily with his hand over his heart.

"You alright there, buddy?"

He looked at me with wide eyes. "I've never... Nobody has ever... That was incredible!"

"Good. She likes knowing she can get a guy off." I smiled and handed him his beer.

I dropped my shorts and my jockeys to the floor and said, "Honey, will you suck me off too?"

Nikki slid over and knelt at my feet and smiled up at me; taking my cock in her fist and rubbing it over her face. "I love you so much." She cooed.

She took me in her mouth as I rested one hand on the back of her head and casually sipped my beer from the glass in my other. She started slowly, gently sucking, caressing and massaging me before taking my entire length. I smiled down at Nathan who was transfixed. He was starting to get hard again as he watched Nikki take my cock down her throat in long languid strokes.

"Nikki, would it be OK with you if Nathan fucked you while you suck me off?" Nathan looked up at me in disbelief. I looked at him and then down at his stiffening cock and asked, "No problem, right?"

He shook his head, "No problem at all."

Nikki didn't release the head of my cock but nodded zealously and reached back to push her shorts and thong off her ass and down to her knees.

I knelt on the floor so that Nikki was now on her hands and knees and said, "Go ahead, Nathan. I think she wants you to fuck her."

Nathan rose from the couch and stood behind Nikki looking down at her backside as she continued to blow me. He got to his knees behind her and admired her bare pussy for a minute before reaching his hand between her legs and pressing his fingers into Nikki's cunt. She wriggled her butt at him a bit and moaned on my cock.

Nathan held his cock in his right fist and Nikki's cheek in his left as he lined up with her opening. He gave me a quick look as if seeking final approval and I nodded eagerly. He pressed his cock forward and slipped into Nikki's wet pussy. He was gentle, slowly stroking deeper and petting her rump as he increased his tempo and depth.

Soon enough Nathan was holding onto her hips and driving into Nikki from behind with long, powerful strokes. Nikki was moaning and groaning on my cock as she continued to take me into her mouth and throat all the while, vigorously massaging my balls.

The combination of her attentiveness to my cock and watching Nikki get thoroughly horse-fucked by Nathan brought me to climax. Nikki backed off and collected my cum in her mouth as I unloaded. She tilted her chin up and opened her mouth wide to show me a mouthful of cum before swallowing it and licking her lips.

I sat on the floor in front of her and rubbed Nikki's shoulders and back while she rested her head in my lap with her cheek on my dick. I enjoyed the show as she reached between her legs and played with her clit while Nathan held onto her hips and gave her long, full strokes.

It took him a while but as Nathan got to the point of no return he groaned, "I'm cumming."

Nikki raised her head as she started to cum too, "Oh fuck! Yeah!"

Nikki bucked back into him and he gave her one final, hard thrust and came deep inside her.

They both seemed to deflate as Nathan rocked back onto his haunches while Nikki twisted sideways and sat on the floor. She grinned at Nathan and me and cupped her hand under herself catching the dripping cum and bringing it to her mouth.

Nathan looked at her, "That was wonderful, I don't know what else to say."

"She's quite something, isn't she?"

"Unbelievable. Wonderful, stupendous, amazing. Thank you!"

"I'm glad you had fun. We did too, right Nikki?"

"Uh huh. Thank you, Bishop. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie." I bent down to kiss the top of her head.

Nathan dressed in his shorts and we had another couple of beers on the couch before he left for the evening. Nikki let him know in no uncertain terms that she loved me and only me but that with my permission she might be willing to suck or fuck him again if he was nice. Nathan promised to be nice.