Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 09

Story Info
Nikki and I introduce Nathan and Jerri.
12.9k words
4.62
3.2k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With thanks to herk7769 for his editing skills.

If you don't know me by now you probably haven't read the first eight stories in this series. I'm Bishop. I'm a middle aged guy who freely admits to being a "dirty old man." My girlfriend Nikki is a twenty-two year old girl who has some odd quirks to her personality. She and I are fairly certain that she has a form of autism known as Asperger's Syndrome. She is incredibly intelligent but not very self-aware. She lacks the filter between her brain and her mouth and her bluntness can be quite off-putting if you're not used to it.

We live in my single family home just outside downtown and while I maintain a professional office about two miles from the house; I work from my home office more often than not. The house includes a detached garage with a "mother-in-law suite" that is accessed by a set of outside stairs on the back of the garage. I rent the little apartment to a very pretty blond woman named Jerri who is a graphic artist. She's a couple of years older than Nikki but looks younger as she's at least a foot shorter.

Nikki and I spent the previous weekend at my cottage on the river. We'd played on the beach and the sandbars. We'd gone boating, fishing and swimming and generally had a great weekend. Nikki got to know my neighbour Gary pretty intimately when we went to his place for dinner.

We returned home on Sunday, a little earlier than expected, and surprised my tenant, Jerri, who was sunning herself in the backyard.

...

All in all things were pretty quiet after returning from the house on the river. I was busy with work and Nikki pretty much left me alone during the day. She spent a lot of time sunbathing, reading and riding her bicycle to the library. She also spent a lot of time straightening up and cleaning the house and doing the laundry.

I spent most of my week in my home office but had spent all day Wednesday in client meetings at my office in town.

It was now Friday and I was standing barefoot in the kitchen dressed in a pair of cutoff shorts and a t-shirt. I was preparing breakfast while Nikki slept in. I hadn't seen Jerri since last Sunday when we got back from the river. I spotted her coming down the stairs on the back of the garage. She came to the kitchen door and knocked softly.

I turned to the door and could only see Jerri's face in the bottom pane of glass as she is only about 4'10". I waved and said, "C'mon in, Jerri."

Jerri opened the door and poked her head and shoulders inside without stepping across the threshold. "Good morning, Bishop. Are you and Nikki going to be here this evening? I want to stop by if that's OK. I have something for you."

"Sure, Jerri. We don't have any plans. Will you join us for dinner? I'm going to make some chicken curry and salad."

"That sounds wonderful. I'll see you guys this evening." Jerri waved goodbye and closed the door, then headed into the garage where she stores her bicycle. I heard the garage door open then close and knew that she would be riding the one and a half miles to the studio where she works as a graphic artist.

I was just finishing plating a stack of six pancakes and several slices of bacon for Nikki as she wandered into the kitchen. She looked sleepy and was a little grumpy. She shuffled to her chair at the table and dropped into it with a thud. Her jet black hair was wet from the shower but neatly combed. She had on sneakers without socks and was dressed in a black, sleeveless lycra t-shirt and a pair of bright red running shorts. The t-shirt was tight and, rather than conceal them, it accentuated her long, stiff nipples while the shorts were so loose around her thin thighs that they encouraged one to try for a glimpse of her crotch.

"Good morning Beautiful. Are you hungry?"

"Mmmm Hmmm."

I slid the stack of pancakes across the table to her. "Coffee?"

"Mmmm Hmmm."

I poured her a mug of coffee and placed it in front of her and sat down across the table from her. She sipped from the mug and groaned.

"Are you OK?"

"I don't feel good. My period started."

"I'm sorry Honey. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Can I have some Tylenol?"

I got up from the table and reached into the cabinet above the fridge for the bottle of Tylenol. "Sure, Honey."

I poured her a tall glass of water and handed it to her with two pills.

Nikki has always had trouble swallowing pills. She just can't seem to swallow them on the first, or even the second try. She grimaced as she put them on the back of her tongue and gulped water. She threw her head back and swallowed several times before finally getting them down.

"Maybe I should put them on the end of my cock for you. You don't seem to have any trouble swallowing that whole."

Nikki grinned at me and started in on the plate of pancakes, "That'd probably work and I'd enjoy it a whole lot more. I really want you to fuck me but I'm afraid it'd be pretty messy. I could give you a blowjob but you have to work; don't you?"

"I do have to work but I'm going to be in my home office today so I would love to get a blowjob anytime you want."

Nikki smiled and said, "Goodie! Where do you want your blowjob? Do you want me to get under your desk while you're on a video conference?"

"That sounds pretty kinky."

"Well, I don't want you to get bored with me. I want to keep you excited and thinking of only me. I'll suck you off anywhere you want me to."

"You've been reading more books, haven't you?"

"Yeah. I don't want our sex life to get stale. You might want to fuck another girl if you get bored."

"Well, you get to fuck other guys once in a while and you even said you want to try licking Jerri's pussy."

Nikki looked startled. "Do you want to fuck other girls?"

"No, Honey. You're more than I can handle as it is. I'm not bored. I was merely making an observation."

"OK good. I thought it'd be OK if you fucked Jerri but I don't know. I think I would be jealous. I can fuck lots of guys and still want to fuck you afterward. You can't fuck me enough as it is, so I don't think it'd be fair if you fucked another girl."

She was right, of course. At more than twice her age I was really only good for once or twice a day while she needed sex far more often. "Is it OK if I look at other girls?"

"Oh sure! The hornier you get the better it is for me, right?"

"OK. I promise that I will look but not touch."

"Oh, I don't mind if you touch. I just don't want you to fuck other girls."

I smiled, "That's kind of what I meant but I appreciate the clarification. I love you."

"Good. I love you too." She finished her breakfast, cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen as I headed down the hallway to my home office.

I settled in behind my desk and, still sipping my morning coffee, started looking over the two most recent projects that I'd started. I saw Nikki walk down the hallway past my open door; she was pulling her t-shirt over her head.

About fifteen minutes later I sensed movement in my doorway and looked up. My eyes went wide and I froze. Nikki stood in the doorway dressed in a schoolgirl uniform. Instead of her customary pony tail, she'd pulled her hair into two pigtails on either side of her head. She wore a white blouse that was tied at the bottom of her ribcage exposing her flat belly. She wore a too small plaid skirt that she'd rolled down until it was barely resting on her slim hips. She also sported a pair of white stockings, the tops of which could be seen just below the hem of her short skirt. She finished the outfit with a pair of heels that increased her already tall stature to at least six feet. To top it all off she'd applied blush to her cheeks, bright red lipstick and some dark eyeliner.

I stared speechless at Nikki who struck a pose in the doorway and giggled. She affected a little girl's voice and asked, "Does Daddy want me to give him a blowie?"

"Oh my God! What are you up to?"

"I want to be sexy for you. You like?"

"Uhm. I appreciate the effort but it's a little weird."

She came into my office and perched her tight little bum on the corner of my desk. "So, are you saying that you don't want me to put your big ol' pee-pee in my mouth?" She still affected the little girl persona as she reached for the waistband of my shorts.

I leaned in to kiss her and Nikki worked her hand into my shorts and jockeys taking hold of my cock. Nikki leaned back a little and said, "Ooh Daddy! Your wiener is so big and hard."

"Oh my God." I said as she dropped off the edge of my desk and onto her knees taking my shorts and my jockeys to the floor with her.

My already stiff cock practically slapped her in the face as she released it. I was lined up perfectly with her ruby red lips. Nikki stuck out her tongue and licked the pre-cum from the tip of my cock. "Ooooh. You taste delicious, Daddy. Do you want to cum in my pretty little mouth?"

Nikki engulfed me, sliding my cock as far into her mouth as possible without entering her throat. She applied a lot of suction as she withdrew it. She released it with a "pop" and looked up at me. "I love your hard cock, Daddy. I want you to cum."

I reached down and took hold of Nikki's ears and said, "Oh, Honey. You're so wonderful." I gently pulled her by the ears until her nose was pressed into my pubic hair and I could feel her throat muscles clenching around my cock. I held her there for a split second and then withdrew until my cock was connected to Nikki only at the tip of her tongue.

"Do you want me to fuck your pretty little face and cum all over it? Is that what you want?"

"Oh yes, Daddy! Fuck my mouth and cum all over my face! I want to be your favourite little whore."

Still holding her by the ears I drove back in as far as I could and immediately backed out. I repeated this several times and then removed my cock from her mouth. She reached for me with her tongue but I was just out of reach.

"How much do you want my cock?"

"Please Daddy! I want it more than anything! Please fuck my face, Daddy! Cum all over me! I really love your cock."

I took her at her word and did as she requested. I proceeded to drive in and out of her mouth and throat like it was her pussy. Nikki was rocking to and fro taking me as deeply as she could.

I knew I wasn't going to last long. Between her sexy little outfit, dirty talk and bottomless throat I felt my cum boiling up sooner than expected.

"I'm going to cum on your face, Baby. Here it comes!"

I withdrew from her mouth and gripped my cock while aiming it at her face. She took it from my hand and pumped it vigorously with her own while she turned her face up to me. She didn't close her eyes; she smiled broadly and said, "Yeah, Daddy. Do it! Give me your cum. Paint your little whore! Let me have it!"

I couldn't hold back. I grunted like an animal and, with an uncontrollable spasm, spattered her nose and upper lip. I produced two more strong spurts which Nikki aimed at her face. As my orgasm receded and my semen began to dribble rather than spurt, Nikki rubbed the tip of my cock from her forehead to her chin and moaned, "Oh yeah, Daddy. That's so wonderful. I love it when you cum."

Nikki sucked my cock clean and, pulling my jockeys and shorts back up, and tucked my softening dick neatly away. She looked up at me with an exaggerated pout and said, "I'm covered in cum, Daddy. Come clean me up."

I reached for the box of tissues on the corner of my desk but Nikki shook her head and pouted again. "No, Daddy. Come here and clean me up."

I knelt down and kissed her, tasting myself on her lips. "Oh yeah, clean me up, Daddy. I taste good, don't I?"

"You always taste wonderful, Honey." I licked her face clean for her as she reached down to caress and squeeze my cock through my shorts.

When I was done, we stood and embraced tightly as Nikki kissed me deeply. She went back around my desk toward the door. Before leaving the room she turned to me and, taking either side of her skirt between her fingers, raised the hem just high enough to expose her thong. She curtsied and said, "Thank you, Daddy. You're the best!"

"You always amaze me," I said.

"Good, that way you won't get bored with me." She turned and left the room flipping her skirt up over her nearly bare ass as she did.

It took every ounce of concentration I possessed to return to my work but I did it. It was only 10:00AM and I had looming deadlines. A few minutes later Nikki walked back down the hallway again, this time completely nude. I heard the back door open and close and knew that she was sunning herself on the back patio again.

I lost track of time until Nikki came into my office and announced that she was hungry and wanted lunch. Sure enough, it was almost 1:00PM. Grateful for the break I went with her into the kitchen and made two chicken salad sandwiches for her and one for myself. I served them with two cold beers and we sat down at the table to eat.

Uncharacteristically, Nikki was wearing a pair of white cotton panties and nothing else. I could see that she was also wearing a pad inside her panties. "You usually use a tampon. Why the pad? Is everything OK?"

"Yeah. My flow is kind of heavy right now. I started to leak onto the lounge chair cushions so I decided to come inside and put on my bloomers with a pad." Blunt as usual.

"Oh. OK."

"Do you still have to work?"

"Yeah. For at least another couple of hours. Then I'm going to make supper.

I'm going to make chicken curry and salads. Jerri is going to have dinner with us tonight, OK?"

"Sure." She pouted a little. "I'm bored. Can I go visit Nathan?"

"I guess so. Are you sure he's home?"

"Yeah. He was watching me from the window when I was outside."

"OK. Are you going to fuck him?"

"No. It'd make a real mess. Maybe I'll blow him though." Suddenly affecting her little girl persona again, she added, "I haven't played with his big ol' thingy for a long time."

Nathan, as it turns out, has the biggest cock that I've ever seen in real life. It isn't incredibly thick but the damned thing has to be at least 9" long. I know this because Nikki sucked and fucked him in our living room a few weeks ago.

"OK. I wish I could go and watch but I'm pretty spent and I really have too much work to do."

We finished our sandwiches and Nikki got up to clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. She thoroughly wiped down the countertops and put everything away then announced, "OK. I'm going to go visit Nathan."

I headed for the office and Nikki headed for the front door.

"Nikki! You have to put on some clothes if you're going out front!"

"Yeah. I know." She changed direction and headed instead for the bedroom. A few minutes later I saw her walk past the office wearing her black lycra t-shirt and her red running shorts again. At least she wasn't dressed in her schoolgirl outfit.

Returning to work I didn't look up again from my desk until about 4:30PM. I walked into the living room just as Nikki came back in the front door. She was all smiles and practically bouncing on the balls of her feet as she walked.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yeah. He's really nice."

"I agree. I like him too. We should invite him for dinner and some beers this weekend. OK?"

"Good." Nikki and I headed for the kitchen where I got busy pulling out the ingredients for the evening meal. I'd prepared most everything in advance so it was rather simple.

Nikki sat in her chair at the kitchen table and drank a beer while she watched me work. "I think I like watching you in the kitchen as much as you like watching me. You're beautiful."

I laughed. "I'm beautiful?"

"Yeah. Maybe your body isn't as quick or sexy as you were when you were my age but you have a beautiful soul. That's precious to me."

"Thank you, Sweetheart." I'd long ago learned to put aside what might be considered a "dig" and accept the compliment that she was giving and this was one of the best compliments I'd ever gotten.

A few minutes later Jerri knocked at the backdoor. Nikki and I simultaneously said, "Come in!" Jerri let herself into the kitchen. She was dressed in a loose white t-shirt that was tucked into the waistband of loose fitting, lightweight black shorts with wide legs. She was carrying what looked like a large poster board with her.

"Hi Jerri, what've you got there?" I reached to help her but she declined and set the edge of the poster board on the floor so that Nikki and I were left looking at the back of it.

"This is what I was talking about earlier. I made this for you guys." She turned the poster board around and showed us a 2' X 3' photorealistic drawing of both Nikki and me. We were pictured together and facing one another with a look of adoration and love in our eyes.

I was stunned and said so. "Jerri! That's amazing! You did this from memory?"

Nikki stared open-mouthed. "You made that yourself? It looks so real!"

"I've been working on it for almost three weeks. I want you guys to have it."

"Jerri! I don't know what to say. This can't be a gift. Your talent is worth so much."

"You guys have made me feel so at home here, so comfortable and even loved. I wanted to do this for you. Please accept it."

Nikki piped up right away, "Oh yes! It's really nice. We can keep it; can't we Bishop? I want to hang it in our bedroom!"

"Thank you, Jerri. That's so very generous of you. I hardly know what to say."

Nikki got up and took Jerri with her into the bedroom to discuss how and where to hang the drawing while I remained in the kitchen and finished up the dinner preparations.

When the girls returned to the kitchen Nikki was absolutely aglow and Jerri was all smiles. "I'm so glad you like it."

"She's an amazing artist, isn't she, Bishop?"

"She sure is, Honey. She's very talented."

I turned to Jerri, "I've known you're an artist but I don't think I've ever actually seen any of your work. I can't believe you're working on advertising. You obviously have more talent than many artists whose work I've seen displayed in galleries."

Jerri blushed a little and said, "Thanks, Bishop. That's very kind. Maybe one day."

Nikki took it a bit further, "Maybe you should draw a picture of Nathan. I'd buy that! He's got a really huge dick."

Jerri and I laughed out loud which at first seemed to confuse Nikki but then she joined in the laughter too.

Nikki had a few more comments about Nathan's physical attributes while we enjoyed our dinner. Nikki cleared the table and started cleaning up the kitchen. Jerri jumped up to help but Nikki dismissed her saying, "You and Bishop just go into the living room and pick out a movie. I'll finish this and be there in a few minutes."

Jerri and I moved to the living room and I invited her to look through my DVD collection and pick something to watch. "Nikki is sort of obsessed with Nathan this evening because she spent a couple of hours with him today and she apparently enjoyed him."

"Jerri chuckled, "Yep. She'll want to show me pictures later."

"Sorry. Just ask her not to. You can't really hurt her feelings unless you're actually trying to be mean."

"No. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind looking at all. I've seen one picture she took of him and she's not kidding, he's huge. It's been so long I think I might want to..." She blushed deeply and avoided my eyes. "Sorry. TMI!"

"Don't worry about it. I'm the one who's OK with his girlfriend going next door to enjoy the neighbour's huge dick. I know that must sound weird."

"I wouldn't say weird. Probably not even all that unusual given your age difference. Your libidos seem fairly average for your ages but you're also so obviously in love with each other in spite of the differences. It's actually refreshing to see. Another man might try to possess her rather than love her."