Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said, "Thanks, Jerri. I love her very much."

"Sorry. I look deeply when I'm studying someone in order to draw them. I notice far more than what's on the surface."

"Obviously," I said just as Nikki joined us in the living room.

"Did you guys pick out a movie?"

Jerri turned back to the floor to ceiling bookshelf full of DVDs and started looking again. "No. Not yet. I can't see any of the higher shelves so I'm a little limited."

Nikki got a chair for her to stand on and held her hips while Jerri looked through some of the higher shelves. I went into the kitchen for another round of beers and returned to find Nikki caressing and squeezing Jerri's butt.

"She has a really pretty bum, doesn't she Bishop?"

I looked up at Jerri who just smiled at me and wiggled her butt a little in Nikki's hands.

"Tell her to stop if she's making you uncomfortable."

"Nope. I don't mind being told I'm pretty." Jerri smiled down at Nikki and stroked Nikki's hair.

"Well, you are that," I said.

Jerri reached for a movie, removed it from the shelf and, holding onto Nikki's shoulder, hopped down off the chair. Back on the floor she was just about eyeball to nipple with Nikki.

"Here you go." Jerri handed me a copy of The Princess Bride. "Can we watch this one?"

"As you wish," I told her with a wide grin.

We settled in to watch the movie. I sat in one corner of the couch and Nikki snuggled into me on my left. Jerri snuggled in close to Nikki. We were enjoying the movie when I got up to use the bathroom and get us yet another round of beers. When I returned to the living room I found Jerri sitting cross legged in the corner of the couch which I'd vacated. Nikki was curled up with her head in Jerri's lap while Jerri was gently stroking Nikki's hair.

I handed Jerri her beer, set Nikki's on the coffee table and sat in the opposite corner of the couch where I could watch the movie and the girls simultaneously. I sipped my beer and watched Jerri's hand wander from Nikki's hair to her shoulders and then to her back. I thought that Nikki might be falling asleep but then realized she had put her hand into the leg opening of Jerri's shorts and was apparently feeling her way around and petting Jerri's crotch.

Jerri took a long pull off her beer, looked over at me and smiled and then let out a subtle moan. Nikki wasn't hiding the fact that she had at least one finger inside Jerri who wasn't hiding the fact that she was enjoying it.

I thought I would cum in my shorts when Nikki slid off the couch and knelt between Jerri's knees. She reached for Jerri's shorts who cooperated by instantly lifting her butt off the couch. She allowed her shorts to be pulled down and off her legs. Jerri's t-shirt hung down to mid-thigh concealing her crotch from my view.

With her hands on Jerri's knees, Nikki leaned in and pushed her head under Jerri's long t-shirt. She buried her face in Jerri's crotch. Very shortly Nikki reached up inside Jerri's shirt and pulled a pair of bright pink panties off Jerri's legs. She never raised her head but tossed the panties toward me. They nearly landed in my lap.

I sat fondling Jerri's panties resisting the urge to bring them to my face in order to bury my nose in them. For her part, Jerri just casually took a pull off her beer, leaned back against the couch, looked over at me and smiled somewhat shyly. "Oh, this is wonderful. Thank you, Nikki."

After just a couple of minutes Nikki moved her hands from Jerri's knees upward and under Jerri's t-shirt. As she moved her hands up Jerri's torso in search of her tiny breasts, she pulled the hem of Jerri's t-shirt up too. Jerri's legs were spread wide and with her shirt pulled up I could now see that Jerri sported a rather thick tuft of otherwise neatly trimmed very pale blond pubic hair. The lips of her pussy were wide open and bright pink as Nikki persisted in licking and sucking her way to Jerri's core.

Jerri set her beer down on the side table and reached for Nikki with both hands. She pulled Nikki up, hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply. Jerri then whispered directly into Nikki's ear but Nikki shook her head. She leaned in to kiss Jerri on the mouth and said, "I'm sorry. You can't. I have my period." Jerri reached for Nikki's tits inside her tight shirt and then just grabbed the hem and pulled if off over Nikki's head. "Oh, you have gorgeous nipples," she murmured.

Jerri leaned in and took first one and then the other of Nikki's nipples into her mouth sucking hard on one and then the other. She rubbed Nikki's small breasts over her lips and then her entire face while Nikki cradled Jerri's head against her chest. Suddenly Nikki reached down and, taking the hem of Jerri's shirt in her hands, yanked it off over her head.

Jerri didn't wear a bra so was now completely nude. Her breasts were almost non-existent. They weren't even big enough to be considered a-cups. Her nipples were small too. They were rather pale and surrounded by even paler areolas. She was softer, not as muscular as Nikki. She was slim but her belly was softer than Nikki's with a deep belly button.

Jerri threw her head back and groaned when Nikki took each of Jerri's nipples into her mouth to suck and nibble as she'd experienced from me. As Nikki kissed her way back down Jerri's torso and back to her pussy Jerri looked over at me and blushed shyly.

"Are you OK?" She asked.

I held up her pink panties, grinned and said, "I'm trying to behave myself and not jerk off into your panties."

"You go right ahead. I don't mind at all."

Nikki raised up and looked up at me and then at Jerri. "Am I doing OK? I never ate a girl's pussy before."

"Oh Baby!" Jerri said, "You're doing great. I'm really loving this. I just wish I could go down on you too. You're going to make me cum and I'd like to make you cum too."

"You should let Bishop eat your pussy too. He's amazing. He makes me cum like a volcano every time. Really!"

Jerri looked over at me and I raised my hands as if in surrender. She asked, "Do you want to help?"

"Really? You'd be OK with that?"

"I think so. As long as it's OK with Nikki."

"I don't mind. He's really good at it. Just no fucking though. That's just for me, OK?"

"OK, Nikki. No fucking." Jerri looked over at me and grinned widely.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I dropped out of my chair onto the thickly carpeted floor and made my way to the other end of the couch to kneel next to Nikki who had returned to licking Jerri.

With her hand on the top of Nikki's head Jerri pulled Nikki into her crotch and began to shudder and moan. She bit her lower lip, closed her eyes tightly and began to shiver and tremble before sighing and relaxing into the couch a bit.

Nikki leaned back and said, "Go ahead Bishop. Eat her pussy. I know you can make her cum really good."

Almost afraid that I was dreaming and might wake at any moment, I didn't hesitate. I bowed my head into Jerri's blond, wet crotch and began by licking her from asshole to clitoris. Jerri yelped and scooted down in the couch cushions to give me more access to everything.

"I told you he was good, didn't I?"

Using both hands I turned my thumbs inward between Jerri's plump cheeks and spread them as I ran my tongue from her asshole to her clitoris applying more pressure this time. I lingered on her clit for a few seconds giving it a couple of flicks and then headed back to her ass stopping off to poke my tongue into her moist pink opening on the way.

Nikki, in the meantime, had hopped up onto the couch where she was alternately sucking and licking Jerri from her belly button to her nipples and kissing her from her mouth to her ears.

I found Jerri's ass again and gave it a little poke with my tongue. Jerri moaned loudly and shuddered visibly.

Moving back to her pussy, I pressed first one and then a second finger inside Jerri. She tried to spread her knees even wider as I wiggled my fingers a bit before concentrating on that lovely patch of sensitive flesh inside her. I gave her my 'come here' gesture and dove on her clitoris. I synchronized my sucking with the pressure and movements of my two fingers and Jerri started swearing.

"OH FUCK! Oh yeah. I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming! I'm..."

OH!

FUCK!

ME!

Jerri brought her knees together as if trying to crush my skull and then threw them widely apart. Then she did something that surprised me. She put a hand behind each knee and drew her legs up until her knees were even with her shoulders. She was splayed open for me and I took every advantage. I sucked, licked and probed while she cursed and groaned and begged for more.

"OH GOD! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK FUCK FUCK ME!"

After what seemed like a long time Jerri let her legs down and finally stopped convulsing. She grabbed me by the ears and pulled me up to her face. I thought she was going to kiss me but it wasn't really a kiss; it was more like she licked me. Nikki got in on that action and joined Jerri in licking my face clean.

Finally, Jerri leaned back and laughed quietly. She went silent suddenly and I noticed that she now appeared to be crying. She blinked her eyes rapidly as tears streaked her cheeks and she let out a tiny sob.

"Oh no. Are you OK Jerri?" I asked.

Nikki looked concerned as she knelt on the couch next to Jerri and kissed her on her wet cheek.

"I'm fine. Sorry. I'm embarrassed. I get emotional when I cum and I just came harder than I have in years."

"God! You must think I'm such a slut." She was frowning.

Nikki chimed in with, "If anyone's a slut it's me! I sucked two cocks and one pussy today and I plan to suck Bishop off again in just a minute!"

I laughed at that and thankfully so did Jerri. She smiled and said, "That sounds nice Nikki. I feel really selfish that I'm not able to get you off."

"That's OK. When my period stops, I'm going to sit on your face until you make me cum." That made Jerri giggle.

"I'm not kidding. I'm really going to!"

"I hope so Nikki. I hope so!"

Nikki suddenly stood and took me by the arm. She pulled me up and swiftly yanked my shorts and underwear to the floor. I kicked them off as she guided me onto the couch next to Jerri and said, "Now it's your turn mister!"

I turned to look at Jerri who was looking at my cock. "Uhm; you don't mind? Is this weirding you out?"

"Hell no! I'm comfortable with you guys." With that Jerri took hold of my cock in her tight fist and pointed it at Nikki's mouth.

"Go ahead Nikki. This man needs a good old-fashioned blowjob."

Nikki showed Jerri her best skills by taking me all the way down her throat in one smooth movement forcing Jerri to release her grip on my cock. She rested her hand instead in her own crotch. Nikki buried her face in my pubic hair and held it there for a couple of seconds and then began slowly withdrawing until just the tip was resting on her lips. Nikki continued to lunge forward taking all of me again and again until I thought I might burst. She knew me very well though and backed off completely and smiled at Jerri who was petting herself.

"Oh my God, Nikki! That's amazing! How on earth can you do that?"

"I don't really know. I learned by practicing. Just take as much as you can and breathe through your nose as long as you can. When you feel it touch the back of your throat just start swallowing and down it goes."

"That's really amazing."

"Do you want to try?"

Jerri looked up sharply. "Uhm. Are you sure about that? You said no fucking and I..."

Nikki smiled, "I like you, Jerri. I really like you a lot. I changed my mind. I think it'd only be fair if you suck or fuck Bishop once in a while if you want to. Do you want to?"

I looked at Jerri who was absolutely crimson. She asked, "Do you mind if... Um, do you want me to, uh. Should I?"

"I would love it Jerri but I want you to do only what you're comfortable and happy with."

Jerri slid off the couch onto her knees beside Nikki. "Yeah. I'd like to try. I want you to teach me how to do that."

So, there I was; still not sure that I wasn't dreaming. I was sitting bare-assed on my couch with two gorgeous women kneeling between my thighs.

Nikki picked up my cock and gently stroked it; then leaning in to kiss Jerri said, "Go ahead. Take as much as you can."

Jerri looked up at me and I winked at her. She giggled and then opened her mouth and took me inside. She pressed down about half way and then backed off. She did it again and took a little more of me. She took a couple of deep breaths and, with Nikki's hand on her back, went down on me again until I felt my cock touch the back of her throat. She appeared to gag and quickly withdrew.

"Are you OK?" Nikki asked?

"Yeah. I got it deeper than ever before but I gagged. I'm afraid to go any further."

"It's OK. Just keep trying. You'll get it."

Jerri tried again. This time when my cock touched the back of her throat she stopped and Nikki told her, "OK, now start swallowing."

Jerri started consciously swallowing. She got the head of my cock past the entrance to her throat but then gagged again and immediately withdrew. She sat up on her haunches and coughed. Her eyes were watering and she wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

"I don't know how you do it. I gag too easily."

"If you keep practicing it gets easier. Get a dildo and practice on that or come over anytime you want and suck on Bishop's dick. He won't mind. Oh! We could also go over and suck off Nathan's dick too. He can get hard again after only about a half hour. Bishop can't get hard again after he cums."

"Yeah, sorry about that, Honey. That's one of the things that comes with age. Wisdom and a soft dick."

The girls giggled and then, with Nikki's coaching and encouragement, Jerri continued to try to take all of me into her mouth and throat. She actually got me all the way down for a split second but then withdrew coughing and gagging so much that she almost threw up.

"Wow! That's not easy. Does it feel good at all Bishop? What do you think?"

"It feels great when I'm in your mouth but I'm not going to cum unless you can keep it up."

Nikki said, "I've got a better idea. Why don't you put him in your pussy?" She took Jerri by the shoulders, stood her up, kissed her deeply and then told her to stand on the couch. Jerri stood astride me with her fuzzy pussy just inches from my nose so I leaned in and kissed the patch of soft hair. Nikki took her by the hips and said, "No, face this way."

Jerri turned around so that now her delightful ass was in my face. I couldn't help but lean in and give each cheek a smooch. Nikki stood in front of Jerri with her hands on Jerri's hips and said, "OK. Now squat down and sit in Bishop's lap."

Jerri did just that and Nikki took hold of my cock and began to guide it into Jerri's sopping wet pussy.

"Wait," I said. "Do we need to get a condom, Jerri?"

"No. It's OK. I'm on the pill. Go ahead Nikki. Put him inside me."

I stopped objecting and with a hand on each of Jerri's ass cheeks helped to lower her tiny frame onto my lap as Nikki guided my stiff cock into her. Jerri was incredibly tight so she controlled her descent in order to ease my cock into her.

Finally she was straddling my lap with my cock buried to the hilt. I'm not huge but I swear I think I pressed past her cervix.

"Is that OK, Jerri? Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," she sighed.

We didn't move for a little while as Jerri's body adjusted to the intrusion. After a few minutes Jerri started to rock back and forth a little. Just then Nikki knelt between my knees and leaned in to lick my balls. She licked what she could of my pecker and then licked and kissed Jerri's pussy. She moved up a bit and started concentrating on sucking Jerri's clitoris.

Jerri pitched backward into my chest and cursed at the ceiling. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

I reached around and massaged Jerri's tiny tits and pulled on her little nipples as Nikki licked the both of us. I pumped into Jerri's pussy as best I could from underneath while she maintained her back and forth grinding on my lap.

It didn't take long. "Oh shit. I'm gonna cum," I announced.

Nikki grabbed my balls and began to knead them and press a finger hard against my perineum all the while licking, sucking and flicking Jerri's clitoris with her tongue. I held onto Jerri by her tiny little tits while I grunted and growled through my orgasm. Jerri increased her rocking and soon began to cum too. She brought her knees up, spread them incredibly wide and planted her feet on the couch cushions on either side of me. She raised up slightly and then dropped onto me slamming my spurting cock into her.

"That's it. Yeah. Fuck yeah." She snarled.

We both finally settled down and as I began to go soft inside Jerri. She wriggled a bit and more or less forced my cock out. Nikki was right there to clean her up inside and out. Nikki slurped up everything and then raised up and kissed first Jerri and then me hard on the mouth.

Jerri laughed and then cried a little again smiling the whole time. "Oh God, I needed that. It's been almost eight months since I've had a man. I almost forgot how wonderful a real man feels."

"Yeah. He's really good, isn't he?"

"You two sure know how to make an old man feel good about himself," I said.

We all pulled our clothes back on and sat on the couch to catch our collective breath. I reached over and picked up Jerri's pretty pink panties and handed them to her. She took them and then crawled into my lap and faced me this time. She pushed the panties against my nose and leaned in to say, "You keep them for now. Enjoy them. Beat off into them and then give them back to me filled with cum. OK?"

"I'll do my best," I promised with a grin.

Jerri then crawled off my lap and onto Nikki's. She leaned in and kissed Nikki hard and long. She said, "Thank you for sharing Bishop with me. I might want to practice sucking on him again sometime if that's OK with you."

"That's OK with me. Try not to make him cum though. If you make him cum then he might not be able to get hard enough for me. OK?"

"I promise not to abuse the privilege," Jerri said with a smile. "Maybe you should introduce me to Nathan. He's single, right?"

"Oh sure. He's a really nice guy but I'm not sure if you can handle his dick. It's really big and you're really tiny."

"Maybe you're right but I'd still like to meet him if that's OK."

"We'll invite him for dinner this weekend and introduce you," I said.

"Thanks."

Jerri seemed happy and content when she left us that night and returned to her apartment over the garage.

Nikki and I snuggled in bed and talked about the day. She showed me the photos on her iPhone that she'd taken of Nathan's cock in her mouth, in her hand, in his hand. Everywhere but in her pussy or ass.

"I don't think I've ever had that much fun," she said. "And I didn't even get fucked. I had to masturbate twice in the shower!"

"You let me know when you want to and I'll be sure to give you a good old-fashioned horse fucking."

She giggled and neighed like a mare and then hugged me tightly as we finally drifted off to sleep.

...

It was pretty early and I was working in the backyard on Saturday morning before the heat of the day kicked in. I looked up to see Nathan in his upstairs window. He waved and I waved back. I motioned for him to meet me out front.

A few minutes later Nathan met me in the front yard. He was dressed in a pair of loose jogging shorts and nothing more; not even shoes. In addition to the fact that this guy was carrying a 9" salami between his legs he was built like a fucking Adonis. He wore stylish wire rimmed glasses and sported a full head of slightly curly sandy brown hair. He had six pack abs and was very muscular. His biceps weren't huge but they were very well developed with thick, ropy veins. His legs were also very muscular. His calf muscles rippled when he walked. I would normally have been so jealous to the point of hating his guts but Nathan was just so damned likeable. He was friendly, outgoing and cheerful and just generally a lot of fun to be around.