Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Nathan, how's it hangin'?" My standard greeting for Nathan.

"Low and long, Bishop." His standard response.

"I should probably just put a gate in the fence between our backyards, huh?"

"Let me know if you want to. I'll buy the materials and give you a hand." Nathan grinned.

"Would you like to come for dinner tonight? I'm going to be grilling some steaks and veggies. I found a great new local brewpub and I bought two cases of a variety of their beer that I'm sure you'll love."

"That sounds great, man. I'd love to."

"I have to warn you; Nikki is intent on introducing you to our tenant. Have you met Jerri?"

"I haven't met her but I saw her out back last weekend. She's cute but isn't she very young?"

"No, she's 25 years old. She's just really small."

"Oh. She's pretty small all over. I thought she might've been a teenager."

"Nope; she's 25. So, Nikki is determined to introduce you and your friend," I indicated his crotch with a gesture, "to Jerri. You know how blunt she can be. It might get uncomfortable for you if you're not interested."

"That's OK, Bishop. I'm OK with Nikki. I won't let her push me around."

"OK, good. Who knows, you might like Jerri. She's a nice girl. She's also an incredibly talented artist."

"Cool. What time?"

"Any time after 4:00PM. Dinner probably won't be until 6:30 or 7:00 but we can fill the time with beer and introductions."

"Sounds great! See ya later."

Nathan went back into his house through his garage and I returned to my chores in the backyard just in time to see Jerri descend the stairs from her apartment over my garage.

"Hi Jerri, how're you this morning?"

"Great, Bishop. Thanks!"

"I'm really hoping that you don't have plans for tonight. I invited Nathan for supper. I'm going to grill some steaks and veggies. Please tell me you can come."

"I plan to go do some grocery shopping today and get some laundry done. It shouldn't take too long. I'd love to join you."

"You understand that Nikki is intent on introducing you to Nathan, right? She's got it in her head that you two are going to end up in a naked sweaty tangle before the night is over."

"Yeah. That's OK. I don't think that's going to happen but I'd still like to meet Nathan."

"He really is a very nice guy. It's hard not to like the guy. I'll try to put a bug in Nikki's ear and get her to chill out a little but you know how ineffective that can be sometimes."

"Yeah. No worries, Bishop. I'm OK with Nikki."

"Would you like to use my car for your errands today?"

"Oh Bishop, that's very generous but I couldn't. I can use my bicycle."

"I know but you'll probably have to make two or three trips with your bike and besides; I haven't driven the car since last weekend and it needs to be driven."

"You're the best, Bishop."

"C'mon in and I'll get the keys for you." Jerri followed me through the backdoor and into the kitchen where I plucked a small ring of keys from a hook. "You're welcome to use my car once in a while. Just let me know first so that I know you've got it. OK?"

"As for laundry; why don't you use my machines today? No need to sit in a laundromat all day waiting for the dryer."

"Oh, thank you! That'd be wonderful. I usually get my reading done while I'm at the laundromat. Now I can get some other chores done too." She stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. I bent down a bit expecting a peck on the cheek but she planted one directly on my lips.

Nikki shuffled into the kitchen at that very moment. Her hair was wet from the shower and hanging loose around her shoulders. She was wearing a brightly flowered sundress that was in stark contrast to her mood. Nikki is not an early riser and is not very sociable until she's had her second cup of coffee.

"Hey! I want some too." She smiled and rushed to give me a long kiss. She smelled of body wash and tasted of toothpaste.

"I was just thanking him for letting me use his car today." Jerri hurried to explain.

"OK. What's for breakfast?" Nikki was completely unbothered by the intimacy that she'd witnessed.

Jerri headed for the backdoor and the garage while I turned my attention to making breakfast for Nikki who had slumped into her chair at the table. She folded her arms on the table and dropped her forehead onto her arms.

I set a cup of coffee in front of her and she raised up to glare at it. "Still not feeling well?"

"I'm fine. Just tired. I didn't sleep very well. I had bad dreams all night."

"Bad dreams?"

"Yeah."

"What kind of bad dreams?"

"I don't know." She frowned.

"You don't know or you don't want to tell me?"

"Sort of both."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her curiously.

She shrugged and said, "I don't remember all the details. I just remember being upset that my father was leaving without me. Then my father turned into you and you were leaving me."

I knelt beside her and hugged her tightly. "I'm not leaving, Darling. Do you think that you might've been bothered by what happened last night with Jerri?"

"Maybe, but that doesn't make any sense, does it?"

"Sure it does when you consider that emotions are not usually based in logic. I'm here, Sweetheart. I'm not leaving you. I'm your guy and if you'll have me, I'll be your guy for a very long time."

"I love you, Bishop. You're so good to me."

"I've said it many times. I'm glad you're happy but I still think that I'm getting the better end of this deal. I'm still waiting for you to realize that you're stuck with an old man and decide to leave me for Nathan or someone like him. I don't have nightmares about it. I guess I've just accepted that it's probably going to happen and probably even should happen someday."

"NO! I love you! I don't ever want to leave you! You'll see! I'm going to take care of you just like you've taken care of me."

"Oh my gosh. You're so sweet, Nikki. Hopefully those days are a long way off. Let's not worry about them right now."

She smiled at me and gave me a long passionate kiss before I returned to the stove to finish frying some eggs, bacon and hash browns for her.

"Nikki, I invited Nathan and Jerri for supper tonight. I know you want to get them together and all but I want you to leave it to them please."

"OK. I think they'll like each other. I know she'll like his big dick." She grinned. "Who wouldn't?"

"I'm sure you're right but let's just leave that to them. OK? Please don't remark on his big dick or how she wants to learn to deep throat a cock. Let's leave that for them to discuss on their own. Can you do that?"

"I guess. You mean it's none of my business and I shouldn't interfere. Right?"

"If you must put it bluntly. Yes. It's really none of our business. We know that Nathan has a big dick but it's not really our business to share that information with anyone. We know that Jerri wants to learn to take a dick all the way down but that's also not our business to share."

"But we already told Jerri about Nathan's dick."

"I know. Let's just leave it to them from now on though. Unless they bring it up themselves let's just leave it to them."

"OK. Can I have another cup of coffee please?"

I poured her another cup of coffee knowing that she took in everything I said and would do what she could to control her end of the conversation. I also knew Nikki; and I knew that she might forget and blurt out something but then both Jerri and Nathan were familiar with Nikki's autism and wouldn't likely be shocked or annoyed.

When Nikki had finished breakfast, she cleared the table, washed the dishes and then dropped into the living room couch with the TV remote.

"It's a beautiful day out. You're not going to sit in front of the TV all day, are you?"

She got up and said, "No. I should go do something. I feel fine. It's just that I'm still wearing these damned things." She lifted the hem of her sundress and frowned down at the white cotton "grannie panties" and pad that she was wearing. "I still can't rely on just the tampon yet. It'll be better by this evening but for now I'm stuck in these."

"Not everything involves taking your panties off. You can still go for a bike ride. You could ride to the library. You're not a prisoner here."

She grinned wickedly, "All the really fun things involve taking my panties off but you're right. I think I'll go to the library. They texted me yesterday to say that two of the books I've been waiting for are in."

Nikki went out through the garage and was just leaving the driveway on her bicycle as Jerri was pulling into the driveway in my car. They waved at one another as they passed and Jerri pulled into the garage and shut the overhead door as she got out of the car.

"Hi Bishop! Thanks so much for the use of your car. I got all the groceries I wanted in one trip and I was even able to go to the hardware store."

"What'd you need from the hardware store? Is there something that needs fixing in the apartment?"

"No. Not really. I bought a big, flat screen TV about 2 weeks ago and have been wanting to mount it on the wall. I got the mount but I needed some bolts and wall anchors. I hope you don't mind."

"No. That's great! Do you need any help putting it up?"

"Nope. I also bought a really sturdy stepladder." She grinned. "Now I can reach high enough to put it up. Being small is great sometimes but it does have its downside." She shrugged and added, "I got stopped by a cop as I was pulling away from the hardware store. He thought I was too young to be driving."

"Oh, good grief! That must've been annoying."

"Nope. It's happened before and my attitude about it is that I should be pleased that I still look so young. The day will come when I'm still small but I no longer will look so young." She smiled and pulled three bags of groceries out of the backseat and started for her apartment.

"Do you want help with the rest of the groceries?"

Jerri gave me a wide grin and said, "No thanks. I need the exercise if I'm going to stay young. When I'm done putting all this away, I'm going to come over and do some laundry if that's still OK. I won't be in your way, will I?"

"No, Nikki just left for the library and I want to put the finishing touches on my latest project so that I can take the rest of the weekend, and maybe Monday, off."

"OK. Great. See you in a little while."

I went inside and headed for my home office where I got right down to work. After about twenty minutes or so I heard Jerri come in through the backdoor and then saw her drag a large laundry bag past my open office door as she headed for the laundry room. She smiled and said, "Thanks again for this, Bishop."

I just waved it off. "No worries, Jerri. No worries at all."

I turned back to my work and realized that at least fifteen minutes had passed and I hadn't seen Jerri come back past the office door. With visions of Nikki and her dildo atop my washer I went down the hallway to see what Jerri was up to.

As I rounded the corner into the laundry room, I found Jerri standing in front of the washer. She had her back to me and was pulling her t-shirt over her head and dropping it into the machine.

I must've made a sound of surprise because Jerri turned around to face me. She modestly covered her nipples with her hands. "Oh! Sorry Bishop. I figured that since I didn't have to sit in the laundromat I might as well wash everything.

"It's OK. I'm sorry to intrude. I didn't mean to peek."

She shrugged and dropped her hands, "It's OK, you've seen them before anyway and it's your house after all! Will it make you uncomfortable if I put my shorts in too and get some sun on the patio?"

"Not in the least."

"Thanks. While my things are in the washer I'm going to go make use of Nikki's lounge chair."

"You know that it's fine with me. You also know that Nathan is probably going to get a good look at you before dinner, right?"

Jerri grinned mischievously and said, "Yeah. I know."

I smiled and shook my head. "Women! Always an ulterior motive; right?"

"You know it!" She padded bare-assed down the hallway and I heard the backdoor open and close as I returned to my office.

I finished my project and went into the kitchen to prep the veggies for tonight's dinner. The steaks were already thawing in the fridge. I cut some asparagus, peppers, mushrooms and onions and set them aside with some russet potatoes. I would grill everything later.

I peeked out the window and saw that Jerri was indeed sunning herself in a lounge chair on the patio. She had turned the chair so that her feet, and therefore her crotch with its patch of soft blond pubic hair, were facing Nathan's house. She hid her face behind a romance novel that she was reading.

Once again, I shook my head and smiled. "Poor Nathan. He probably has no idea what he's stepping into."

I busied myself with more dinner prep and straightening up my office and now it was past 2:00PM. I heard the backdoor open and close and saw Jerri headed down the hallway toward the laundry room. I heard the dryer start and then watched as she went back down the hallway. I stepped out into the hallway just to watch her backside as she rounded the corner into the kitchen. It was truly a thing of beauty. Firm and round with just the right amount of jiggle to it. A real work of art.

I stepped into the kitchen to check and found that she'd returned to the lounge chair. She still hid behind the novel but now her legs were spread just a little farther apart than before; just a little wider than absolutely necessary. I'm sure she had Nathan's attention by now. She was certainly using the right bait.

Right about then Nikki came through the side door from the garage into the back yard. "Hi Jerri!"

"Hi Nikki!"

Nikki stepped into the kitchen and put two huge textbooks on the counter. "Gosh she's small."

"She can't help that. Did you happen to notice whether or not Nathan was peeking at her?"

"No, but if she's been out there for more than fifteen or twenty minutes, I'm sure he's seen her, why?"

"Well, to tell you the truth I think that was her plan; to let him see her," I said with a grin.

"Maybe so but she's going to meet him tonight. She could just show him then."

"I don't think she means to do that tonight."

"Really? I don't get it."

"I'm not sure I do either. Let's just let them work it out themselves though. OK?"

"Whatever. Is she turning you on? Have you got a stiffy for me?" She pressed herself against me and covered my crotch with her wide spread hand.

I moaned softly and leaned down to kiss her ear. I whispered, "I don't care how messy it gets. Let's go into the bedroom."

I turned and, taking her by the hand, pulled her behind me to the bedroom where I shut and locked the door.

I pulled my shirt over my head, threw it in the floor and dropped my shorts and underwear on top of it. Now completely nude I took my stiffening cock in my hand and said, "Now it's your turn little girl. Take that dress off right now."

"Bishop! I still have my period. It's gross!"

"Go into the bathroom and get one of the old brown bath towels out of the closet and put it on the bed but first; take off that damned dress because we're gonna fuck like we've both wanted to for days."

Nikki shrugged slightly and pulled her dress over her head and dropped it onto the floor. She still wore her panties and headed into the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the king-sized bed and played with myself a little while I waited. When Nikki emerged, she was completely nude and carrying the brown bath towel that I'd suggested.

"Good girl. Now come over here and give me your pussy."

"I cleaned myself off but you'll probably get some on your penis, uh cock, if you put it inside me."

"I don't really care. Do you? Don't you want me inside you?"

"Oh God yes! I can't stand not having you but I don't want to gross you out. You might not want me after..."

I scooted to the end of the bed and took hold of both her hands. "Honey, did someone reject you because you had your period before?"

She nodded.

"Who?"

"Stephan."

"You really liked him?"

She nodded

"I will not reject you for what your body does naturally. Do you understand?"

She hesitated but nodded.

I took the towel from her hand and turned to spread it on top of the bed covers. I then took Nikki by the shoulders and guided her onto the bed on top of the towel.

"Please don't go down on me."

"Because it would make you uncomfortable, or because you think it'd make me uncomfortable?

"I'm not sure. Would you really go down on me when I'm on my period?"

"In a fucking heartbeat if it turns you on."

"I think I'd be too nervous. Please don't."

"OK. Let's just take this slowly then, shall we? I want you to relax and have fun. I want you to enjoy yourself. I want to be inside you."

Nikki threw her arms around me and pulled me down on top of her. She didn't seem to mind that I put all my weight on her. "Oh Bishop. I want you inside me." She reached between us and took hold of me. She placed me at her opening and with her other hand on my ass pulled me into her.

She was a little dry at first so I took it very slowly with tiny, short strokes. As my pre-cum mingled with her natural moisture I increased my pace and pushed deeper inside her until, in my overly excited state I touched bottom.

Nikki grunted quietly and raised her hips to meet my thrusts. I buried myself in her and ground myself against her. My goal was to grind on her clitoris and I had apparently succeeded.

"Right there. Just like that. Uh huh. Keep doing that and I'm going to cum all over you."

I resolved to keep doing just that and, true to her word, Nikki started to cum. Her legs trembled violently as her abdominal muscles convulsed under me. I pinned her to the bed with all my weight and slammed into her over and over again.

Her voice was an octave lower than normal and then suddenly shrill, "Oh fuck me Baby! I'm going to cum again. Oh shit! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm... OH!"

I couldn't hold back. I emptied myself into her and collapsed on top of her. The whole thing probably took less than ten minutes but we were both breathing hard and sweating as if we'd just run a marathon.

Nikki's arms were still tight around me. She only released me when my cock eventually went soft enough to drop out of her of its own accord. I knelt between her legs and used the bottom edge of the towel to clean up the pink discharge that was my semen and her menstrual blood. There was far less than I think she assumed there would be.

"Gross?" She looked down and asked.

"Good grief no! Stop worrying about it. I'm not bothered at all. Did I make you happy? Did you enjoy?"

"Oh yeah. I came really hard. I forgot all about having my period with you inside me. I almost forgot how to breathe."

"Good. Then we did it right, didn't we? Let's go have a shower."

We enjoyed a luxuriously long warm shower together. I soaped her body and paid special attention to her vulva. Her crotch was completely devoid of hair so cleaning her was a breeze. She washed me from top to bottom, paying special attention to my crotch to be sure that she'd removed all evidence of our love making that she might've left.

We got out of the shower and Nikki quickly and expertly inserted a tampon into her vagina before she would let me towel her off. As she toweled me off, I said, "Well, that was new. I don't think I've ever actually seen a woman insert a tampon before."

Nikki giggled and said, "Yeah. I guess you have seen a lot of women, haven't you? How many women have you fucked?"

"Uhm, I don't really know. I never counted."

"How many do you think?"

"I don't know. Probably at least fifty; maybe more."

"Really? That's a lot of fucking!"

"Well, it's not like I fucked them all in one afternoon. I'm fifty-three years old, Nikki. I can tell you that none of them were nearly as beautiful or sexy as you."