All Comments on 'Nothing is Ever What It Seems Ch. 03'

by Ascii

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So basically after 15 months the story still isn't going anywhere. Using emotional blackmail with her son definitely makes her a bad mother, no mother should do that

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I understand why she won't leave that asshole. I have never been abused but I grew up with my dad abusing my mother years ago. So I feel her pain. She has the strength to endure what Jack put her through. I would say Hallie is weak for thinking she doesn't deserve better. If anything she need to find a way out for those kids. The abuse they witness can and will effect how they carry themselves in the future.

I know Hallie won't do it be she need to enlist help from her friends she trust and start documenting Jack's coming and goings. Take pictures of herself after Jack beats her. She won't report him so at least she will have something should she seek to leave him. Better yet, set up cameras or recorders. Jack is all about appearances and who knows it may help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiting fr the next part.

please please please finish this story...!!

EOLoverEOLoverabout 9 years ago
Waiting...

Please dont leave it so long. Im hooked again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Soon please!

You know how to write a riveting tale. Please update as soon as possible.

xiluaxiluaabout 9 years ago
Desperately waiting on the next chapters

I know that I was lucky with NWIS by catching the story completed (years to be completed). Hopefully it will not be the same with this story. I am really hooked with this writer style and stories. As I posted in NWIS comments, the author should be profiting from the story, because in my opinion she is that good. Which is the reason why I am reading this story while it is incomplete. Normally I do check on the comments section to verify that the story has an ending before proceeding to read it; otherwise, I do not bother.

My only suggestion with this story is to get Hallie to grow a spine. She is being ridiculously presented as a spineless character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hallie is STRONG

She was a fricking fetus when she got married. The brain doesn't fully form until the mid-twenties she was an insecure girl under a lot of pressure (familial and societal)....wow I am kind of going off in defense of Hallie. Taking a deep breath

Anywhoooo SO GLAD YOU CAME BACK TO THIS STORY.

I had kind of given up but just checked out your profile to reread Not What It Seems and Hot Diggity Dog was I delightfully surprised to see Chapter 3.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a cliffhanger

I don't want to, but I will wait to see what happens next ;p hope you doing well in life and we miss you here on lit.

Warm regards

bmm4422bmm4422almost 7 years ago
Patiently Waiting

I enjoyed The original NWIS, as well as the sequel NIEWIS, sequel. It is well done. I know that other interests and demands keep you from your writing. I just want to know if you are still planning to continue the sequel? If you are, then I will just keep watching for Ch.4.

TechumsahTechumsah12 months ago

Well written and one of my favorite characters from the previous story. Any chance this one will get finished?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAscii@Ascii
Nov 29 2021. I am so sorry! I lost my login for this account and haven’t been diligent with writing. Those that have supported me through the years, especially a girl I exchanged emails when I first started and who supported one of my causes- I haven’t forgotten about you! I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES