Nothing Matters: The Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the bulletin," Delilah responded. "That's as much as he ever says. Let me show you around your new home. Okay, you've seen it, that's everything." She laughed at her own joke.

"Sorry, there is more to see actually. Follow me," she turned and walked past the single structure. Not far away, there was a clear water pond fed by a brook that appeared from some unknown source. There were small fish in the pond which was waist deep and not much bigger than an Olympic sized swimming pool.

"You can wash at the far end, but if you pee make sure you do it where the pond drains out. I drink from up there past the rocks, so let's keep that habit. I don't have any buckets, though I found a few old bottles. There is a plant that we can use kind of like soap when you break it in half and lather the goop inside. You can shit out in the woods, just dig a hole and do your business. I don't want to step on it. As you can see, there aren't any hair salons out here, so after a while this is what you get," she patted her locks. They had a healthy sheen despite the tangles. Melanie adjusted her guess on how long Delilah must have been out here. "And laundry day is on Tuesdays."

"How do you know when that is?" Maxine asked, knowing the answer already.

"I ain't got the foggiest. So, never, I guess," Delilah cracked a smile. "Come on in, the water is great."

The three swam like otters and somehow Melanie had two mouths on her tits like lampreys. Delilah winked, "I was going to ask when we were going to get down to business but I guess I don't have to anymore."

"It's not like we have much else to do..." Melanie giggled, pulling her up for a kiss.

With three, they could make interesting combos as they found a spot of open ground. They smelled of earth and fresh cut grass although the stuff wasn't grass. It made for decent bedding though whatever it was. After they investigated each other and were satisfied, Delilah showed them how she refreshed the bedding in the shelter. They didn't need it but she'd woven some long leaves into a coverlet and the "straw" softened the bare earth. She'd cleared the area of the bigger stones. Delilah seemed pleased to teach them all the different edible things that could be rooted out in the surrounding forest which supplemented the plentiful fruit from the strange trees.

"I'll call them Mango-apples," announced Maxine as she finished off another one.

There were nuts that could be found on particular trees or stolen from the caches of small animals as well as many different fungal varieties. Delilah didn't seem concerned about any poisonous ones, only explaining, "The bad ones taste bad, so you spit it out. I know in the old world that wouldn't have been wise, but so far I haven't croaked."

They lived and played like this for what seemed like forever. Even without her books, Melanie was happy to have friends she could snuggle with at night, and extra benefits though sometimes she still wandered off to please herself. She liked to listen to the wind in the canopy as she laid on her back and pleasure herself.

Each woman had her own habits, Maxine liked to stand on the rocks above the pond and play with herself while Delilah preferred the darkness of night. She'd wake them with her sudden grunts or hump their limbs absently, half-asleep. One time she almost smothered Melanie as she'd clenched her thighs around her head.

They wove random things out of the grass, mostly useless except the simple hats that were pretty much all they ever wore though they sometimes made little skirts that covered almost nothing. Sometimes they'd gift each other little trinkets and things or wove into their hair. Interestingly, their body hair, including pubes, were kept at bay with a balm that Melon Head had shown Delilah. It was another plant that could be mashed up with water and mud and applied directly to the skin. A regular application for a few hours was enough to keep their skin perfectly smooth.

"I kind of miss BBQ," Maxine pined one day as they prepared dinner from foraged items. They didn't even cook, as they felt Melon Head might object though they weren't sure why. Not that any of them had any bush craft skills.

"Get your butt out of my face," Melanie poked Delilah.

"Eat me."

Melanie sighed, "OK, one last time." After she finished she saw Maxine spreading herself, begging for attention. Her tongue hurt, but she obliged. The two thanked her by returning the favor together. Laughing, they wrestled inside the narrow confines of the shelter until they rolled out. They could see the stars blazing above, freed from light pollution and probably no different than the boundless sky seen by humanity's Neolithic ancestors.

"Do you think anyone misses us?" Maxine wondered. They sprawled out on the ground, face up and askew, Melanie's head was on her leg. "For all we know, the world could have ended for good. There weren't that many people left as it was."

"I was living alone already," Melanie said. "I mean, I had friends and visitors. Kind of miss them, and the books."

"Really? What kind of books?"

Melanie tried to recall from memory all the different things she had read. They had all been children when the change had happened and barely remembered much of the old world. Delilah was on her stomach, half listening, she said, "I drove a car. I had a license. It had a big engine and could go really fucking fast. I kind of miss it. Only kind of."

"You were old enough to drive, but it must have been over twenty years since..."

"Time for a night swim since the moon is up," Delilah jumped up. They tagged along trying to pry more information but she wasn't listening.

Swimming was one of their favorite pastimes besides fucking. Pretty soon, Melanie became quite good at it, undulating like an eel with her eyes open under water. The only thing she wished was that the pond was bigger and deeper. Maybe someday they'd find a lake. She splashed out and sunned herself on the flat rocks on the far side of the pond. That's when she noticed that someone had been watching her.

"Pardon me," spoke a gravelly voice, almost as if it hadn't been used in too long.

Melanie jumped up, not in concern, but delighted anticipation (and a sudden itch she'd almost forgotten she had). She saw a man sitting cross-legged not far from the forest edge. He had torn jeans, boots, a heavy jacket over a plaid shirt, and a large rucksack he had set to one side with a wide brimmed hat hung on the top.

Among his tools were a hatchet and a walking stick as well as a large knife in a sheaf hooked to his belt. His beard was thick and she could smell him now that the breeze wafted his scent towards her. Her eyes hungrily probed the area around his crotch but she managed to keep her sudden lust in check.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted your swim. Name is Otis, I've got permit from Melon Head to forage this woodland, in case you were worried."

"Not at all," Melanie pranced closer, wrinkling her nose. "I think you need a bath though. Come with me!" She grabbed his hand without permission. He reddened a bit but followed her, leaving his belongings where they were.

She helped him unbuckle his belt, setting aside his jacket and shirt. He was wearing multiple layers and seemed hesitant to remove his patched and worn thermals. It was a warm day, but he shivered when she finally managed to persuade him to take off the stinky underwear. Tossing it aside, she slipped into the pond.

"Ugh, might take a few washings to get that smell out. Come in, it's nice."

His reluctance was strong, "I'm not like you. That shit is freezing even in the summer."

Maxine sprang forth from where she had been lurking, pushing him in after Melanie who had waded hip deep ahead. He bellowed and splashed about but soon settled down as the two women helped wash, their hands having no sense of boundaries whatsoever. He seemed amazed by the "soap" they used as they lathered him up.

Maxine cleaned his penis which hung loose and semi-interested.

"Oh, we got a grower here," she said cheerily. "Lot of bush around the berries though. We'll have to mix up some fresh mud to weed this thicket out."

Red-faced from both the cold and the embarrassment, Otis let himself loosen up, casually copping a feel like someone who hadn't touched anything so soft or wonderful in a solemn age, as indeed it had been. Once he was rinsed, they dragged him onto the flat rocks to dry. Both the curious women examined him closely, there were callouses on his hands and feet, even the folds of skin around his joints, and the scars from old wounds and scrapes. Melanie used a stick to clean his teeth and tried to comb out his wild beard. His breath stank but she didn't mind, using her tongue to curiously explore which he tentatively allowed. He seemed mollified by the almost innocent attentions of the two women who seemed fascinated by this new discovery, as if they had forgotten what a man had looked like during their long time in the forest. Maxine's attentions were already turning prurient as she snuffled around his midriff.

Finally, he gave in and grabbed Melanie's ample chest with the vigor of a thirsty man finding an oasis in the desert. He groaned, almost curling away when Maxine wrapped her mouth around his sensitive member. Embarrassed, he spurted almost immediately.

The two women giggled and tried to nudge life back into it and miraculously, it recovered to his surprise. Melanie's eyes widened when he awkwardly climbed on top of her and thrust inside anxiously. She cooed, "No need to rush, we have all the time in the world."

Otis slowed down a bit but the bounty in front of him had driven him a little mad. He switched between them, came again, but almost immediately kept going as if injected by a powerful aphrodisiac. Perhaps so, who knows?

He almost fell into Melanie's eyes again as they shared Maxine's ass, the three of them piled together on the grassy earth with him at the bottom. The small pebbles didn't bother him as he was engrossed on the pink flower presented to him and Melanie's curious tongue curling over the other woman's butthole. They kissed for a long, delirious time, sharing the flavors of Maxine.

"Oh, when were you going to invite me, assholes?" announced Delilah, who stood over them, hands on hips.

The threesome became a foursome that moved into the shelter as night fell. When things slowed down sometime later, he was kept warm by the press of flesh around him though they were half sprawled outside due to the lack of room under the lean-to.

Melanie sleepily rode on top of him, her chest on his as they lay connected by his cock. It was pleasant to try to make it last as long possible so she twitched slowly. Delilah was still awake and cuddled up on one side. She remarked, "I think the Mormon's called that soaking." Otis had his left hand on Maxine's ass as she was sleeping face into the shelter.

"Wonder whatever happened to them?" he asked to no one in particular.

"Seems like this would be their idea of paradise. One lucky dude and a bunch of women. You don't think the Melon Head wants us to have a family?" Melanie exclaimed.

In the darkness they felt Delilah shake her head, "Can't imagine raising a kid out here, but then again..."

"What if there aren't any more people out there? Is that it for humanity?"

Otis grunted, edging closer but still lucid, "I trade in towns. Seems quieter these days but people are still doing people stuff, having families. I wouldn't have a living if that wasn't true, though I guess I wouldn't mind just living out here. I mean, if that's ok."

"You are useful, for some things..." Melanie half-joked. "Wouldn't someone miss you?"

"There are others who work the land like me, I don't think it's a problem. I haven't really seen my folks in a long time, come to think of it. Kind of been on my own the past few years. I liked it that way. Truth be told, I come across forest girls on occasion but not three at once. That is new."

"You cheater. You were playing all innocent," Melanie poked him.

Delilah was curious, "So, you've ranged to different districts? Are they all like this?"

"I guess so...uhm," he jerked a bit as he filled Melanie up once more. She stayed on top, nuzzling the crook of his neck happily. She yawned. "There is a city up north, got both men and women under the spell so lots of stuff happening all the time. They even have a lot of the old world stuff, electric cars, lights, washing machines, you name it. But too crowded for me, I like the forest better. Each place is a bit different though, can't explain exactly. East of here, it's a bit thinner and the trees aren't this tall but I can hunt a bit, bigger game. I'll make breakfast from my supplies, one last big meal for all of us."

Melanie's eyes drooped, "Sounds delicious..." Soon, she was fast asleep.

Otis woke early and started a small campfire in order to cook some canned meat he had been saving. The smell woke everyone up, famished. Despite it all, the stuff was still amazing and they missed it a bit once they finished off his meager supplies. Still, he had some skills and could whip up more flavorful meals based on what could be found in the forest as well as careful use of his precious spice collection from his backpack. He offered to capture some game but they felt guilty and told him that it wasn't necessary, though they almost changed their minds.

The special mud gave Otis a clean face, which he rubbed self-consciously. He missed his beard but the trade-off, in sum, was more than worth it as the three women's appetites never seemed to wane. He grew used to only wearing his shirt, if at all. Perhaps the glamour had rubbed off on him, as the nights no longer seemed to freeze him, not like they ever really gave him a chance to be alone. Still, he wondered how long this would last. He ended up spending the most time with Melanie although they had little in common for some reason they tended to stick together. As long as they got their share of "attention" the others did not seem to mind.

One day, when the two of them foraged, they fucked in the deepness amidst the silent trees that stretched like a cathedral all around them. The world seemed pleased, Melanie thought as Otis filled her from behind, her knees and elbows roughened but not torn on the forest floor, thick with the vines that grew everywhere. That was when Melon Head finally appeared once more.

Otis drew in his breath when he noticed it, standing not far away. They hadn't sensed it approach so it could have been there the entire time, not that they really cared. The voice was soft but clear, "I see you have found each other. Come." It beckoned.

"What about the others?" Melanie asked.

"They will join, as will others." With that, it turned, expecting them to follow once more.

Somehow, Otis knew to leave everything behind, so the two of them abandoned everything including his supply bag and clothes and walked forth once more, naked into the forest. True to his word, they crossed paths with the other two who must have been told earlier. Somehow, Otis was relieved when they'd shown up. They wound around his member like the brief separation had made them forget how it felt inside them. Melon Head did not seem to mind the sudden stops.

Like before, the walk seemed interminable although this time they saw the shapes and heard the rustle of others although they only saw glimpses of bare flesh in the gloom of the thick canopy. Melon Head would find water for them and they would rest and eat, and fuck as time allowed. Eventually, the group found themselves in another meadow nestled in between the hills. This one was even bigger than their original spot although there was only a convergence of a small creek and small pools of water that only allowed for one or two people at a time to wash.

The riparian landscape had less of the weird growth and was strangely familiar as if resembling an ancient memory of a forgotten past. They saw others, naked as themselves, clustered in small groups. The ratio was similar, one or two men and a crowd of women.

Delilah raised an eyebrow and nudged Otis in the ribs, "Kind of convenient, eh?"

He seemed flustered for a moment, replying, "Well, there was a group of men with only one or two women I saw up north once. It's like each region has a type, and this one just goes this way. I think."

"Sure," she seemed doubtful but didn't press him further as two strangers approached.

"Hi, I'm Rumiko," said the first woman, black hair falling to the back of her knees.

"This is Loreen." A waspy blonde waved shyly, eyes darting toward Otis.

Delilah opened her arms, "Might as well have one big happy fuck family?"

Loreen blushed scarlet but didn't argue the point. Melanie found herself entertaining Maxine as the other two became introduced more formally into the group. They had been wandering alone for days and apparently stragglers were expected to meet up and form bigger groups. Some of the others had up to ten people. This was the most humanity they'd seen in what seemed like ages although in total it was still less than fifty or sixty people filling the small valley.

Loreen clamped onto Otis like a lamprey, slightly annoying Melanie but if it was jealousy, it was so diluted that it was barely that, if nothing else. Rumiko, who apparently was the youngest of the group, seemed happy to have everyone's attention and eventually ended up sandwiched between the two older women.

Through the wavy tall reeds, Otis could see the others involved in their own pleasures and he found himself mounting Delilah, Loreen, and Rumiko in short order as someone did the same with their own group further afield. He raised a triumphal hand, and in solidarity, so did Otis after looking to check that Melanie was engrossed in her own business with Maxine. It was some cringey adolescent tribal instinct that made him do it, but the moment passed without repercussions.

The sex seemed endless, as they took turns fucking as night fell surrounded by the sound of fruitless reproduction that was taking place around them.

What was it all for, this pleasure? What were they giving birth to in this new world?

The sky was as silent as the Melon Heads, and indeed, there were more than one. Why had they gathered them here?

They each wondered this but not deeply or with any real concern. But it turned out this was only a brief rest stop. The next day their journey into the forest continued.

There were no signs of greater humanity anymore, not even the occasional structure or broken down vessel or rusting remnant of technology and the forest, if it could be possible, seemed even wilder than ever. It became so thick that they had to file carefully in single rows stopping only to rest and fuck.

Otis came to admire each flexing rear before him and couldn't help but delight in each. Melanie gave him a smirk and helped pull Rumiko back, guiding him into her as they walked. Their Melon Head waited patiently until he finished, though he ended up inside Melanie once more. And then Maxine who came begging for thirds. Loreen and Delilah stood by, touching each other lightly with their fingers, smiling. This cycle had happened a few times with them as well. There was no time limit on this walk.

Later, they moved past a group of five, entwined on the forest floor next to the trail. The man looked up at them, eyes almost empty of expression and for a moment Otis felt a slight unease.

Did he have the same blank stare with nothing behind it? He shivered.

The different groups became intermingled as the forest closed around them, there was laughter in the secret wind between the stalks and winding vines and it was as if they were climbing back into the womb as they had to clamber over the limbs of the forest as well as each other. Somehow he kept one hand with Melanie despite the confusion and they shared one stranger after another. He saw Rumiko being taken by another man but it didn't bother him. There was a buzz in the air as each group randomly merged with each other, like a singular beast fornicating with its mate. He didn't know if he met the others again though he thought the head bobbing might have Delilah's hair, or was it Loreen?