Nothing Matters: The Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tasted a dozen different lips who must have tasted a dozen more. Like the primordial cell that had found solace in community, they were a union now, greater than each piece yet mindless, gone, dancing to the music of something vaster and greater than they could comprehend. In that sense, they were immortal, as each cell dies and is replaced by another to sustain the vast, emergent, creature.

It didn't matter any more, they were all of humanity now, boundaries stripped away.

Only, Melanie was there as a constant and she always seemed to find her way back to him, and this was a comfort for both of them for some reason: the final link to their common humanity. Everything else was a mindless beast, eating, fucking, and shitting. They found a river and bathed, and fucked, and swam, and fucked like eels slipping amongst each other.

The forest orgy could have gone on for a day, or for years, as they had no idea. The Melon Heads had long disappeared again, perhaps observing from a distance. In a daze, it was as if brief moments of a dream as he raised his head from one crotch to find another in front of him. He crawled from one orifice to find another. Melanie did the same, her mouth aching but endlessly hungry for more flesh to lick and tease.

Her entire body was touching another, breast to breast, thigh to thigh, or in any other order at any time and she felt perfectly at home. This was indeed home, buried deep inside a pile of pulsating skin and flesh, warmth like the womb and the throbbing beat of the Mother's heart surrounding her as blinding orgasms filled her senses. The comfort was so great, she never wanted to leave. She found a cock, whose she didn't know, and the snake poked her in the eye and spat in it. Someone else licked the sting away.

After a long gestation, Melanie, body slick with fluids, was pushed forth and into the world, reborn, mewling naked on the broken forest floor. She cried aloud, for herself, and for everyone who was alive and had ever lived, for it was time to go back down the mountain and back to the cold place where it was just herself, alone.

Tears filled her eyes and she sobbed, shattered, until a hand found hers.

She knew who it was, and that's all that mattered.

The End.