Nothing to Lose - Debbie's Story

Story Info
Debbie tells her side.
2.7k words
4.24
121.4k
100

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,780 Followers

Author's note***this is Debbie's side of the Nothing to Lose story. It can stand on its own. Feel free to read it for Jim's point of view.

***

Debbie's story

I am a fool. I am deeply in love with my husband Jim, but I guess I'm too selfish for my own good.

We met 5 years ago when we were introduced at a party. We took to each other instantly and were inseparable from that point on. We like the same shows, bands, movies, and on and on.

When we met I was a bit of a party girl. My best friend Jill and I were very popular when we went out. And we went out a lot. Jill couldn't hold a boyfriend because of commitment and trust issues. I couldn't find a man that held my interest, until Jim.

Jill and I grew up together. We lived on the same block and we have been inseparable since diapers when our moms met at the park.

Jill is divorced from her high school sweetheart. He cheated on her constantly. He was a gorgeous man with a high sex drive and Jill was a bit of a cold fish in bed. After Jill found out about the cheating she divorced him. She was devastated. She told me all of the bad things her ex said about her lack of ability in bed and how that caused him to cheat. After that she read every article about sex she could get her hands on. She swore to herself that ahe would never let sexual issues ruin a relationship again.

So we hit the party scene and eventually stopped when I met Jim. She got out too but still couldn't hold a man for more than a few months. It's a shame. She is stunning. My husband refers to her as Mary Poppins because she is practically perfect in every way. She asks him constantly why he calls her Mary, but he will never tell her. I find that more amusing than the nickname so I don't tell her either. I don't worry that Jim thinks she is perfect. He doesn't have a cheating bone in his body. I am the cheater.

I am a manager at a staffing agency. I am in line for a promotion to regional manager which would make me a VP. I really want that title. Not for the money, I don't care about that. I want the respect. And the sad thing is that I am going to sleep my way into it. So much for for respect...

At our company Halloween Party I dressed as Princess Leia. Not the sexy one. The white gown one. My husband couldn't come as he was out of town. The president of our company Dave Jackson was there.

Dave is a good looking guy for his age. Married to a trophy wife who looks as bored as can be here. As i go to the bar for a drink Dave sidles up next to me and asks "Hi Debbie. Are you throwing your hat in the ring for the VP spot that will be opening in February?" I said "Yes and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get it." With a knowing grin Dave said "That is what I was hoping you would say. Let's take this conversation somewhere more private."

After finding an empty room with a door lock we were all over each other. Dave is a sloppy kisser and very forceful. I was being mauled. After a bit, he turned me around and bent me over a table. He pulled my panties down and slid his dick in to the base in one thrust. He said "That's it baby, take it all. I've wanted this forever."

Thankfully he isn't that large or it may have hurt. He pumped quickly for a minute or 2 and then came. He pulled out and said "Next time I want this sweet ass."

I don't do anal. Jim wants to but his dick is too big to even try. Dave's size might not be as painful and I have to do what it takes to get this job, so why not? We continued to meet at least once a week. Sometimes after work. Sometimes on the weekend.

At my Mom's for Christmas she pissed me off by starting the grandkid talk again. Jim wants kids badly so he doesn't help fend off her pushing. I can't very well go off of the pill while I am fucking my boss so she and Jim will just have to wait. This changed my attitude and i was blaming every little thing on my husband for a while.

I think the guilt was starting to get to me. I realized what my affair was costing my family. I had convinced myself no one was getting hurt. I would never get caught so there was nothing to lose. One night after a meaningless argument Jim called me out on my attitude.

"Debbie, what is going on? You're being a bitch to me more and more lately."

I knew I was and apologized. "Jim, I'm sorry. I'm stressed out at work and I guess I'm taking it out on you. As soon as this fight for my promotion is over I promise everything will be better. In the meantime I will do my best to not be a bitch." I gave him my best kiss and we went upstairs to make love.

Jim started out by kissing me all over my neck and earlobes softly. I love it when he does this. His hands were roaming and exploring my breasts, stomach and hips until i begged him to stop teasing. "Jim i need you so badly. Please don't tease."

He moved his fingers to my clit and spent some time rubbing me gently, then his thumb took over the action on my button while his fingers entered me. I moaned in pleasure while his lips and tongue worked their way down to my breasts.

He found my g-spot and triggered my first wonderful orgasm.

He then said, "I want to taste you so badly."

I kissed him then softly bit his lower lip and said "Let's move into 69. I want you just as much."

He ate me expertly as I licked his long, thick shaft from bottom to top and back. I had to make up for my attitude and was determined to give him the best blow job that i've ever given.

After I came again, I asked him to give me his cum and worked him as deeply into my mouth as i could take him. He moaned and a moment later let me know he was close. I responded with a drawn out "mmm." He moved his tongue up to my ass and almost set me off again with his rim job.

I worked his rock hard shaft with my hand while covering his softly textured tip with my mouth, licking him with my tongue. He shot off with several squirts of his hot and delicious cum into my throat. I savored every drop. I love him so much and I'm now struggling with my guilt even more.

I slid off of him and turned around to kiss him. He never has an issue kissing me after a blow job.

We made out for a few minutes while I stroked him in order to get him ready for round 2.

Once he was hard again, I slid on top and took his hard dick into my hot pussy.

He worked my breasts and nipples with his hands and mouth while i rode him slowly and ground my clit into his body. I started to get close and he rolled me over into doggie pushing down on my g-spot as he drove into me from behind.

He started to move in and out faster and harder while I was screaming "Yes, oh god yes" over and over throughout my orgasm. Not long after, he moaned and said "I'm cumming, I love you so much." I felt his warm cum bathe my insides and said "Ooh I feel it. So hot. I love you too."

He slipped out and got a washcloth that he had wet with warm water. He wiped my lower lips with it, picking up any of our combined juices that have leaked out.

We then snuggled together while he drifted off to sleep. I cried softly thinking of how I've been treating him by harping on him for no reason. I have to get this promotion and end this soon.

Later that week, the unthinkable happened. I was seen by Jill's ex-husband Steve leaving a motel with Dave. We were always so careful, I couldn't believe it. I was shocked when I got Steve's call at work.

"Hey Debbie, It's Steve. It's been a while huh?"

"Yes it has Steve. What can I do for you?"

"Well Debbie, I am back in town for a bit. I'm staying at the motel near the expressway".

Oh shit. I said "That's nice Steve. What does that have to do with me?"

Steve said "Well I was surprised to see you walking out of a motel room with a man that isn't your husband. You are still married right?"

I said "Yes and how do you know that wasn't him?"

Steve got snarky and spat out "Come off it Deb. We have enough mutual friends still that I've seen Jim at a party here or there. That old dude was not him."

I was not sure where he was going with this so I asked him what he wanted again. His answer was pretty much was I was dreading. "It's easy Deb. I want a piece of what the old guy got. If I get it I might just forget I saw you that day and not tell Jim."

Steve was hot so I figured why not? I can't have Jim finding out and I may as well enjoy it. God... I'm an idiot.

Steve said "I am in town for 2 more days and I want to see you both days. I'm in room 212." I agreed to meet him and the bastard ended our conversation by saying "Make sure to bring lube." He too wanted my ass and since i was regularly giving it to Dave, he got it too. I really don't mind it now, but I still can't bring myself to try it with Jim.

A few days after my last session with Steve, i found a sick Jim already home. I smothered him with TLC and took care of him as best as I could. Jim's a typical man and is as bad as a baby when he is sick, so he wasn't in a very good mood.

I called Jill to chat but she had a bug up her ass about something so I kept the call quick. She has been acting funny for a few days. Probably man troubles again but she won't tell me.

It was 2 days later when I was served with divorce papers for adultery. I went a little crazy. That fucker Steve told him anyway. Shit. I had to take the offensive position.

When Jim didn't answer my call I left him a nasty message. "What is this bullshit about a divorce? For adultery? Fuck you. I am not cheating on you. You will be sorry you were born when I see you asshole."

He had no proof. Just That prick's word against mine. I didn't even consider that he knew about Steve and not Dave. Jim's only response to me was a text. He asked "Why did your lover get your ass but I never could?" Shit, how could he know that? I ignored it. How could I possibly answer?

He moved out and wouldn't talk to me. As bad as that was, Jill wouldn't talk to me either. I know she thinks Jim is the perfect husband and he is. But that doesn't mean she should take his side in this. She is my best friend damn it!

Jim moved out and refused to speak with me. I showed up at his office demanding to talk and got brushed out by security. He texted me telling me to talk through my attorney. How can I fix this if he won't talk?

My parents found out, probably from Jill. My mom was pissed. My dad was disappointed. My mom being mom said "You better get on your knees and beg for his forgiveness. and while you're down there show him how much you're sorry. I can't believe you messed up this badly. I was so close to grandbabies I could smell the baby powder."

Grandkids. My marriage is on life support and she is worried about grandkids.

I broke it off with Dave and told him that Jim knows. He got pissed and said "god damn it! He better not come at me or tell my wife." I told him he should get ready for that because my husband will probably want revenge. Who could blame him?

Our first conversation was a month later at his lawyers office. We were sticking to the offense plan. We were going to request counseling too. I wanted to lie and say there was no affair but my lawyer said that they have a witness. God I want to kill Steve.

I said "Baby, please forgive me. Dave was a one time mistake. I don't love him. I only love you!" I figured that would work since he had no idea of how long it was going on. His lawyer got a funny look on her face and said "Jim, show her the picture."

Picture! What picture? Damn it!

It was a picture of me leaving the hotel with STEVE! Shit!! Now I screwed up and told him about Dave plus he knew about Steve.

I was toast. He could never take me back after this. It was then i saw that the photo was taken from inside a car. I recognized he air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror immediately. Jill's car. i blacked out for a while.

Jim was being extremely fair in the settlement so I just signed. I cried for a week straight. I might have had a chance if he could believe it was a one time deal but I knew he could never forgive me for 2 affairs.

When they found out who Dave was, they went after my company. We were both let go. Jim got a decent settlement from what I understand. I'm suing and saying I was forced into it for the promotion. Hopefully I win. My lawyer doesn't seem too confident.

And if all of that nightmare wasn't enough, Jim and Jill are dating. I lost my husband and my best friend over a promotion. Life sucks.

I found a new job so I could keep our house. We didn't live here long so there wasn't much equity to buy out from Jim. I should've sold it but i think I'm keeping it to remember Jim. I miss him so much. I haven't changed his pillow case so i can still smell him when i lay down.

I can't figure out how I so nonchalantly screwed up my marriage for a job. When I think about it, it's even more stupid because we were going to start a family and I would have taken a lot of time off or stayed at home with the kids. What a fool I am.

Several months later I ran into Jill. I begged her to stay in touch with me. I said "Jill, we have been as close as sisters for most of our lives. I miss you every day. Can't we go back?"

She still visits my parents but won't talk to me. She looked at me sadly and said "I can't. Jim are I are getting married and I don't want to upset him. Maybe after a while he will forgive you and we can reconnect."

Damn, I wish I would have been that loyal to him.

My parents were invited to the wedding. I asked them to bring a card for me. I wrote a note inside and told Jill to never make the same mistake I did. I know she won't.