All Comments on 'Nothing to Lose - Debbie's Story'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"I'm suing and saying I was forced into it for the promotion. Hopefully I win. My lawyer doesn't seem too confident." - Actually, she has a very good case. Even without proof regarding the promotion, there's implied coercion when a superior is involved. All she has to say is that she was afraid of not getting the promotion if she didn't consent.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Good story from the POV of the cheating wife. Justice is served hot. They always think that they won't get caught, but they always make that one mistake that ruins him. Ex husband marrying Jill made the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too book reportish. Very mediocre.

Thanks for trying, but this is just story 4731 about how stupid people live fucked up lives. Yeah, she's immoral and unethical, but her biggest failing as a wife is being so brainless. Who would want to swap DNA with someone of that low of an IQ? Its a form of child abuse.

Thanks for the effort. Hope you turn your writing ability into artistic skill. Right now you're just painting by the numbers.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"I am deeply in love with my husband Jim"

Not really. She whored herself out for a promotion and treated Jim like shit after she started getting her cock elsewhere. The bitch loved her career more than her husband.

Oh and giving up her virgin ass to the lover? She deserved to end up heartbroken and alone.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Way better

Then Jims tale now i m lokking for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did I miss something?

I read both stories because they were a little better than average. Then I skimmed this one twice to be sure. Debbie seems convinced it was Steve that ratted on her and thus it’s Steve that Jim knows about. Why would she ever mention her boss Dave?? Despite that, Debbie’s self examination is satisfying so, I liked this.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with SBrooks depending on the state.

Good work environment states recognize implied coercion, some are backward shit holes. The fact that he got a settlement means she would likely as well.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Decent

I felt version one had a better story though this was more revealing. Debbie is unsympathetic because she loved her career and self more than anything else. The pain she’s feeling is regret over losing her comfortable lifestyle, not the love of a soulmate. 4*

KidCreoleKidCreoleover 4 years ago
"Did I miss something?"

Anon asked if he missed something because Debbie thought Hubby was told by Steve, so why confess about Dave. Debbie that Steve ratted her out about Dave, not that Steve would rat himself out.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Bad... Just Really Really Bad

You want the promotion. Yes. Let's go to the other room, and immediately get to fucking. Nice. Totally believable. Do either Dave or the wife have an IQ over 60?

She thinks Steve squealed on her about fucking Dave. Why wouldn't she also assume he would tell about him fucking her as well?

She plans on quitting to have babies right after getting a promotion, but is dying to get that promotion for some odd reason.

The gem line, in a very poorly written story, "You better get on your knees and beg for his forgiveness. and while you're down there show him how much you're sorry. I can't believe you messed up this badly. I was so close to grandbabies I could smell the baby powder."

Wife is a retard. Her mother is a retard and totally self-involved. Jill is a cold fish, and back-stabber with her own agenda to steal her best friend's husband. Husband judges his wife's loyalty by who she gives her ass to. Extremely stiff dialogue, and poor writing. On top of that totally illogical, and nonsensical. Bad! Just really really bad.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Interesting Piece

As I told my wife many years ago when saw that pair of French films which had wife and husband versions of the same scenes, and she wanted a third film to show what "really" happened. You can never be certain about emotional contacts, each reads them differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
????

Stories like this are a dime a dozen, oh, and the writing sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Powersworder: 26thNC revealed itsself to be a war-criminal turned cripple...

26thNC was just another brain dead American Male, running around the world murdering people in their own countries for Big Oil, Big Business, the Military Industrial Complex. No, it wasnt getting a cut of the big profits. It was drunk on its false patriotism. It got injured whilst committing its nefarious activities. Now its an invalid and a cripple spending its last remaining days just reading sex stories and posting angry, venomous, hate-filled, sexist mysoginistic comments... Multiple times daily. I feel a bit sorry for that creature, but, you cant fix stupid!

So, Powersworder, what is its story? What makes it do this? Is it another war criminal turned cripple? Like 26thNC

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@Anon Regarding 26thNC

It's kind of funny of me defending 26thNC since he just took a shot at me on another story, but I feel I must.

While I typically read a couple of stories or so on here a week, so I likely haven't read a majority of 26thNC's comments, the comments I have from him an overwhelming large majority of time have been very generous to the authors, and compared to many commenters on here have been very moderate towards the characters as well. Even when he doesn't like the story, or feels that there wasn't enough BTB to his liking, he still finds a reason to be complimentary and encouraging to the author, and I've never known him to be overly harsh to the characters in a story either.

And the only way you would know that he's a prolific commenter and reader of LW stories is if you are one yourself. You may need some more self-awareness. And is there any lower a human being than one that ridicules another's disability?

Now, if only 26thNC admits the man in the oval office that he seems to support so much, is one who was a prolific cheater, and went after married women, then he would have my highest respect. Nonetheless, I believe, he is someone worthy of respect from the comments I've read from him, and your immature comment only reflects negatively on you, and not on him.

Now, as far as Powersworder....

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Admits

Debbie admits that she sacrificed her marriage to chase a job. She cheated, got caught, and suffered the consequences. She deserved no sympathy.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Johnadp,I appreciate your kind words in response to the anonymous comment calling me a war criminal. I am extremely proud of my service and would do it again if given the chance. I am far from an invalid and cripple , having lost only partial use of my left leg. I don't think someone who hasn't yet seen fifty can be considered old. I am rehabbing from a third back surgery and have plenty of time to read right now. I enjoy LW, but I also read two John Sandford, a Lee Child,and a John Connolly novel last week. I am enrolled in university to begin work toward a PhD in American History. Hardly wasting away.

John,I have a lot of respect for you. I only take shots when your strange disdain for my proud Southern heritage gets to be too much to overlook. I do not care much for Californians either, but La Raza will soon take care of that if you aren't careful. I'm not a big fan of Trump , the man. He is a deeply flawed human being, but I do like big parts of his presidency. Hillary would have destroyed the country and I couldn't vote for her. My Democratic party is gone, and I don't see anyone right now who can restore it. I'm a conservative and that won't ever change. The United States will never be a socialist country, and with your business and financial background I don't think you want that either. Again, thanks for the kind words. Bh76, thanks for another God story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
26thNC you are a hero, thank you for your service

Scumbag losers like the Annony have never sacrificed anything for anyone. Hiding in his mommy's basement making snarky comments against real people is just sad. We veterans will always have your back brother (or sister).

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Seriously? @Anon Regarding 26thNC

Anon needs to move on to another forum. No one needs to put up with personal attacks. Not only were her (his) comments not appropriate but they were juvenile. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
26th whatever

"The United States will never be a socialist country,"

Except to corporations.

What a fool. And, if he's getting a PhD in American History, it must be from Klan University.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Sad fact how many people get mad and then make personal attacks.

See 26thnc in barrel this time

Ex-wife still working through fleet so I know how fucked up some are

Story OK little too much same.

Wants promotion fucks for it.

Caught

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC is very naive if he thinks Hillary presidency would have been worse than Trump!

Trump will go down as the worst POTUS (number 45 right now). I believe that future Presidents will investigate all of the backroom deals that the Trump family made while he was in office. It won’t surprise me if the Trump family goes to jail! Trump has laid the new ground rules for attacking past Presidents. Once out of office everyone will be spilling the beans! Most Republicans hate Trump!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Got To Say

The most interesting part of the first two stories are the comments, nothing like unprovoked personal attacks. Signed: BTW

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Good lesson for authors. The author knows ALL the details about his or her story. It is very clear in the author’s mind. However, We-The-Resders have to figure out the details and flow based on what (and how and when) the author presents it!

In this case, we have Sweetie boffing two guys within a few days of each other. Hubby has her served with divorce papers. She thinks the informant is her Bestie’s ex who happened to be in the same cheap motel she and her boss have been using for months. Of course, BX sees her leave a tryst with her Boss and knows he is not her hubby. So, BX blackmails her into several rounds with him while he’s in town, and she goes along because of the threat of Hubby finding out - willingly because BX is a hunk.

Once Sweetie is served, she figures BX broke their bargain and told Hubby about Boss boffing her. When told that there is proof of the tryst, she claims her affair with Boss was a one-time deal. The proof, however, is a photo taken by Bestie, who had tried (futilely) to wheedle some ‘good old days’ sex from Bestie. After he got turned down, he bragged about already having gotten some, including some chocolate chute action, from Sweetie. Further that Sweetie was meeting him for a repeat that afternoon, so Bestie followed him and got the shot of Sweetie and BX.

Author lesson? The ambiguity in how the author described it omits the thought process of Sweetie that BX would NOT have ratted on himself (or bragged about his score) to Hubby. This ambiguity makes it sound like the author screwed up the names of the Boss an BX in one section, and raises the question of why Sweetie would admit to multiple lovers. That situation could have been solved with any one of several one-sentence reflections by Sweetie at any of several different times in Ch2 - without compromising the excellent twist! Sweetie’s clarifying thought would NOT appear in Ch1!

Better

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago

Ouch media bimbofied polticing making it to Literotica hurts. Also Glad to see Deb did hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

efore he divorced her, he should have hurt hurt badly below her belly button. Nothing but a pig and her best friend did it right. So much for a promotion... I think she and her sack buddies would have been very sorry and the guys probably wouldn't bother anybody else, ever...

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Well...

Hard but neccessary life lesson. The worst? It's a pain to find someone to you love again.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Stupid bimbo. She got hers, now she can remember her fucked life at her leisure.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Read again

I enjoyed this story as told by three different people. Debbie was a dumb, cheating whore, and she paid for it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She's a typical slut...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not going to bother reading the next episode. I thought from the intro on the first chapter that the author was going to really get a serious cheating wife's viewpoint on why she cheated on a husband she claimed to love but alas that's not what we got here. Really just the same dross that you find in any LW cheating story.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

This doesn't work at all. This part relies not on plot, but on voice -- and there is nothing interesting about Debbie's voice here. She's dull and shallow, and so is the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

No change in my thoughts on this dumb bitch.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

First time I've read a cheating wife story take 100% responsibility and true remorse. Great writing. I don't know why I keep reading these cheating stories. I'm married 46 years (no children on purpose) to an angel. I always trusteed her but I always verified her whereabouts. She's 70 now but my habit of verif is still a requirement on my part. PS: I never came close to cheating either. Over the years cheating swirled around us (a few friends, family and even one of her bosses ( she worked for dentists). Yes, I'm completely 100% sure she never cheated. I never stopped verifying, even now. Old habits are hard to break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"How can I fix this if he won't talk?" In every LW story, the cheating wife wants to talk, "needs" to talk, insists on talking, stalks to talk. Really? What's there to talk about? Alls I can figure is that NONE of these women want to take responsibility for their actions: they want a chance to blame their cheating on someone--anyone--else.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Writing in the first person narrative easily becomes monotonous and trite. There are no sparks. No tension. It reads like a child's singing story without a drop of pathos or emotion. It's missing the emotions, and becomes just words.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

5stars. I like this part as much as the 1st. And the wife admits her faults. Different! To all Negative Nellies in the COMMENTS section: "There are other things you could read. Anonymous is for cowards. "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An arrogante Narcissistic whore. Literally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"How can I fix this if we don't talk?:

About what. Convince him it didn't happen?

Disregard our vows?

NOTHING can erase the memory. Trying is a fools errand; especially with this MC.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

(1) you screwed up your marriage because you are a dirtball!

and (2) you are a liar!

Do any of you live in a big city? If so, you know those days in the middle of the summer where there is four days of 100-degree temps, and you get that horrible smell as walk past a dumpster in back of a China town restaurant? Well, that is what this whore's crotch is going to smell like in five to ten years from now

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Not much punishment from the parents. Maybe they will dote on Jill's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story but nothing new from Jim's Story. And the tenses were haywire. bouncing from present to past tense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a firm believer that she got what was coming to her. She threw away her marriage for a promotion, and didn't get to keep either one. She had a loving husband with a nice sized cock (both Dave and Steve were smaller according to the author), and knew how to get her off multiple times. She just couldn't be satisfied with that, and started doing Dave for a promotion. Got caught by Steve leaving the motel and blackmailed into doing Steve too. And that's how you throw away a good marriage (why Jill jumped right in to take her place, as she knew what a good man he was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She screwed up her marriage for a job? More like sleeping with 2 men did the job quite nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delusional. She shores herself out to get a promotion to VP with her boss, but plans to have kids soon after, when she would likely be spending more time at home, less likely to work the demanding hours of her new position. Maybe if rhe husband had been a stay out home father. Yeah delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cheaters all profess their endless love for their husband and the husband often times treats the cheating slut fairly in the divorce. I don't get it at all.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

I can understand the artistic need for Rashomon like storytelling, but honestly, out of the 3 stories, this one is pretty superfluous.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Even in this "Modern World" which seems mostly populated with complete assholes there remain some good, honest, forthright, considerate people who are fair to a fault. I know, I've actually met a few, just knowing about them helps me HATE the world less.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So fucking Dave was, at least as an excuse, for her job betterment.

So why fuck Steve, Jill’s ex?

.

Stupid moron…..

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The beginning seems to indicate that Jill is as big of a slut as Debbie. Jim seems to be on the road to additional hurt.

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

Hey guys there are women like Jill out there, you just have to keep your eyes open for them ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not to different from the original story but (nmop) original was much better! You should link it to this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The likelihood of successfully suing a company because your spouse fucked someone there are pretty much zero.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES