Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this gang of yours is going to make me happy," I stated flatly.

"Yes, like a birthday present and they aren't a gang but teammates."

"This isn't my birthday, Ricardo. Four men and a woman make for a gang, as in gangbang."

Ricardo ignored my sarcasm and asked, "Would you like a second Mule before we move on with our party treats?"

"Yes, Ricardo. I'd like another one."

He refilled my drink and said, "Take your time, Cyndy. There is no rush, but this goes better without clothes. Marcos will help you with that."

Marcos helped me up from the sofa and leisurely removed my dress and bra. I waited for him to pull down my thong. Instead, it was Ricardo who slipped it past my ankles. He kissed my nipples fingering my pussy leaving me to be joined by others. The whole procedure had me wet and eager.

While sipping leisurely on my Mule, Mateo came over to chat. He wasn't good at small talk. Most of the time he wanted to tell me about his wife and five kids. Mateo sounded guilty.

"How old are you Mateo?" I asked.

"Veintisiete. Sorry, I mean twenty-seven."

My second drink had me relaxed and when Diego had his pants off with his hardon staring me in the face, I thought, "There's no time like the present to get started." I dropped to my knees licking his shaft from balls to tip before sucking him to a powerful conclusion.

While I was on the floor, Ricardo was behind me rubbing his cock up and down my ass, then shoving himself into my accessible pussy.

Marcos was in my mouth while Ricardo kept thrusting hard and fast. When he finally finished, Mateo took over and banged me harder and harder until I felt a rush of his cum pouring into me.

It was Marcos that found my butt hole and pushed in slowly, then all at once. He took his time and when it was over, I had cum dripping from all three holes. I can't say it was everything I had dreamed about, but it wasn't a bad experience. I think if I had anticipated having a gangbang, I would have had time to fantasize about it and maybe been better prepared, even more enthusiastic.

The evening didn't end until Marcos and Mateo, whom I dubbed the M&M boys, gave me DP. It was my first, a little strange but I liked it. Of course, Diego and Ricardo took turns using my mouth. They all left their second load in the appropriate holes.

Fortunately, I was home before Jack. I stunk of sex and took a shower trying to remove the evidence. There was still cum leftover in my ass and pussy, but Jack was so drunk he didn't notice when we collapsed together in bed. He didn't even remember who won the game.

12