All Comments on 'Nothing Wrong with Doing Anything'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Lots of sex. But each time there's sex it's so rushed.

Needs lots more on the way of preliminaries/foreplay/teasing.

Needs dialog during all of this about how good it feels -- both to the one doing and the one it's being done to. Needs dialog about what he/she would like next. Needs edging, drawing out the sexual encounter/s but not permitting the other to cum yet.

Maybe watching some porn together to give them new ideas.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. A little humor along the way. The SOs getting together was a nice touch. As was the final line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Loved it. 5 Stars. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story but the final line by Mom made it priceless! LOL! At least Mom and Dad realize that step-brothers and sisters are fair game. And when you think about they know each other better than anyone else and they've been living together for....how long? I don't know but I seriously wonder how many step-brothers and sister get it on in "Real" life? I would be willing to bet that it happens more than we think!

fixer43fixer43over 1 year ago

The last line should have been, "They must think we're pretty damn stupid! Right, step-brother?"

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

The last line made me laugh. Teens often forget that adults were teenagers to, once upon a time. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing this tale but it was more of just a collection of progressive sexual acts than a story. I get the boredom but there is usually an angle or connection that brings the story to life and beyond just sex. Again, appreciate the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cute, enjoyable, great ending.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

5 for 5, Loved this quick little story... but I have to agree with fixer43 on the ending. LoL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...