Nothing Wrong with Doing Anything

Story Info
Just another story about stepsiblings bored during pandemic.
7.9k words
4.74
39.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

His door wasn't closed, and he was lying on his bed looking at his phone, but she knocked anyway.

Looking up, Ed said, "What?"

"Can I come in?" his stepsister, Carol, asked.

"Sure."

They were both nineteen and in their first year of college, which was now shut down due to the pandemic.

Carol entered and laid down on his bed next to him, but not too close. "I'm bored. This Covid lockdown in is driving me crazy."

"No shit." He glimpsed her long, shapely, bare legs stretched out on his bed. She was wearing very short cutoff jeans. She had great legs. Another glance higher up revealed her tank top, her nice-sized tits pouring out of the top and side.

"I miss my boyfriend."

"Yeah. I miss my girlfriend."

"What do you miss most?" Carol asked casually.

"I miss..." Then Ed realized he couldn't give his stepsister that answer. He hesitated. "I don't know. Everything."

"That's not what you were going to say," Carol surmised.

"Yes, it was. I miss everything about her. What do you miss?" Ed asked shifting the discussion away from himself.

"His dick."

"What?" Ed had not expected that. "Seriously?"

"Yes. He's got the nicest cock. Straight, big, but not so much that I can't suck it."

"You suck him?"

"Yeah. Doesn't your girlfriend suck you?"

"Uh, well, yeah. I just didn't expect you to say that. We've never talked about this before." The conversation was getting interesting, so he turned onto his side to face her.

"We're both nineteen. Why shouldn't we be able to talk about these things?"

"No reason," Ed agreed. "We just never have."

"So, does she give a good blowjob?"

"Uh, uh... why are you asking that?"

"Just making conversation. Would you rather talk about something else?"

"You obviously don't."

"I can see by the lump in your pants that you're interested."

"You put the image of Janine blowing me in my head."

"So, I'm guessing she's good."

"Good enough."

"Wow! That was a ringing compliment."

"I just haven't had that many others to make a decent comparison."

"Do you enjoy it? Does she make you come?"

"Yes."

"Then she's good."

"Enough about me. What about you? You blow him, what does he do for you? Does he eat you?"

"Yes."

"Is he any good?"

Carol giggled. "He's good enough."

"Aha!"

"Well, what you said actually made sense. He's the only boy I've been with. So, have absolutely no comparison."

"Fair enough."

"Have you fucked Janine?"

"Seriously? Now, you're going to ask that?"

"Brad and I have had sex. So there."

"Well, you're just a little slut, aren't you?"

"That wasn't very nice," Carol shot back. "Just because I enjoy sex doesn't make me a slut."

"You're right. That wasn't nice. I'm sorry. Yes, Janine and I have sex." Ed couldn't help it, but he had to adjust his cock in his pants.

Of course, Carol saw that. "This conversation too much for you?"

"Just makes me realize what I'm missing."

"Me, too."

After a minute of silence, Ed said, "Damn, I'm horny."

"Yeah, so am I."

"It's time for you to leave so I can... you know."

"Jerk off?"

"Uh, uh--"

"Let's do it together," Carol suggested.

"What?"

"Come on. We've glimpsed each other naked. You're going to jerk off anyway. I admit that I masturbate. Let's do it together."

"You're serious?"

"Yes."

Ed thought about it for a few seconds. Seeing her naked would make for a great orgasm. That in itself would be worth it. His stepsister had a great body. "Okay. What the hell!"

With a big grin, Carol wasted no time in peeling her shorts and panties off. It surprised Ed that she so easily shed her clothes. His eyes widened at the sight off her bare, shaved pussy. His cock pulsed in his pants.

"Your turn," Carol urged.

Ed pushed his pants down and off also, his hard dick springing forward and pointing straight up. "All the way?" he asked, about to remove his shirt.

"Might as well." Carol quickly removed her tank top and bra.

She got a good look at him. Now, her eyes became wide. "Wow! You're bigger than Brad."

"Really?" Ed asked proudly. "Your tits are bigger than Janine's."

"Yeah?" she questioned with a big smile. She reached down to rub her clit. "Mmmm."

Just watching her do that was a huge turn-on, so Ed promptly grabbed his cock and started stroking it.

Seeing her brother's hand sliding up and down his shaft was no less exciting for Carol, so she fingered herself faster. She would love to reach over and wrap her fingers around that big rod but knew that would be too much. Instead, she concentrated on getting herself off.

Likewise, Ed wanted to get his fingers on his stepsister's pussy, but feared it was not appropriate, so he pumped his dick faster. Oddly, he'd never just masturbated with his girlfriend like this, but he found it quite arousing. He wondered how much of it was because it was his stepsister. Either way, he felt his balls churning and the build-up in his shaft that followed.

"Ungh, ungh," he moaned.

Sensing he was about to pop; Carol halted her own activity to watch. A moment later, she was treated to a fountain of cum flying out of his cock and splattering on his abdomen. One glob even landed on his chest. She couldn't believe how much he was ejaculating. But it prompted her to resume doing herself, and the stimulation from watching her brother had her coming seconds later. Unfortunately for Ed, she didn't shoot anything, but the squishy sound of her wet pussy could be heard.

If only he could lick that up, Ed wishfully thought.

Carol was also licking her lips over all the delicious cream puddling on his abdomen.

Simultaneously, the step siblings let out heavy sighs.

"Wow! That was exciting," Carol said.

"No shit!" Ed agreed.

"Mom and dad will be home soon," Carol noted. "We should get cleaned up."

* * *

Carol and Ed had always gotten along. They'd had some differences along the way, but nothing major nor long term. However, they'd never had a situation that caused them to smirk at one another every time their eyes met like they were doing at dinner with their parents. Of course, they dared not have any other unusual contact with each other, didn't want to arouse suspicion. Those glances and smirks were stimulating enough because they were reminders of what the teens had done and how erotic it had been.

And with those memories vivid in their minds, as soon as Ed heard both parents depart for work the next morning, he went to where he could see the front of the house to watch them drive off. He then headed to Carol's room. She was awake, but still lying in her bed under the covers.

"You're up early," she noted, seeing him standing in her doorway.

"Can't help thinking about yesterday," Ed said.

"Yeah. Me, too."

There were several seconds of awkward silence.

"Be a great way to start the day," Carol suggested.

"Thought you'd never ask!" Ed said with a grin.

Carol lifted her covers as an invitation for him to join her, further revealing she was already naked. Her brother shed his t-shirt and boxers as he stepped over to her bed and slid in beside her. Both immediately started playing with themselves. Between her wetness and him spitting into his palm for lubrication, a wet, slushy sound echoed in the room.

As they watched each other from tilted heads, each had the same desire as yesterday to touch the other, yet both resisted, not knowing how the sibling would respond. Doing what they were doing was one thing, but contact was something else.

Suddenly, Carol stopped to Ed's curious eyes. Then she quickly reversed her position, lying on her side with her head even with his dick. This also placed her pussy right before his eyes. She resumed fingering herself.

"Yeah!" Ed approved.

With this bird's eye view, both were coming within seconds. However, with Ed on his side, he shot his jism onto her sheets, and when one drop actually landed on the tip of her nose, they both laughed heartily.

Carol was not upset that Ed had stained her sheets. Instead, they both simply laid there enjoying their post orgasmic bliss.

Finally, Ed asked, "So, what are we going to do the rest of the day?"

"How many times can you do this?" Carol asked.

Ed shrugged. "I've never done it more than a couple of times in one day."

"Really? That's all you can do?"

"I said that's all I've ever done it," Ed corrected. "I've never attempted to set a record."

"Well, that could be fun."

"How many times can you do it?" Ed had to ask.

"I've done six."

"You've masturbated six times in one day?" Ed asked incredulously.

"And into the night. But not just masturbated."

"What do you mean?"

"I got myself off a couple of times one morning, and then Brad and I had sex that afternoon and I came twice, and later that night thinking about what Brad and I did, I had to masturbate a couple more times," Carol explained.

"Damn! That's pretty hot!"

Carol got up. "I'm going to shower."

* * *

The siblings carried on their day doing the same boring things they had been doing since the lockdown began, which mostly consisted of watching TV in their respective rooms. There was nothing new to view, so they were relegated to watching movies and shows they'd seen many times. Essentially, it was attempting to use one boring activity to occupy another.

Finally, in the afternoon, Carol could stand it no longer. She went to her brother's room and found him exactly as she had the day before. She didn't knock nor did she wait for an invitation. She simply entered, stopped at the bed, stripped down, and plopped down in her same spot as yesterday.

Ed was surprised at her outright display, but also found it somewhat predictable. What he did not anticipate was her aggressiveness in pulling his pants down to expose his cock that had started growing as soon as she began removing her clothes. After this morning, he anticipated there would be a third time. What he did not expect, but now welcomed, was his sister again aligning her face with his dick, but instead of fingering herself, she grabbed his rod and stroked it.

To his questioning look, Carol explained, "Watching each other is not enough anymore. I've been wanting to touch."

"So have I." Without approval, Ed reached out and softly rubbed his fingertip against her clit."

"Mmmm," Carol purred. "That's good. There's just something nice about someone else's touch."

"Yeah. Nothing better than a girl holding my cock."

"Even if the girl is your stepsister?"

"Especially if the girl is my stepsister. I've had several other girls 'handle' me, but there's something erotic about you doing it."

"And you doing me."

Carol let her fist slide up and down his shaft slowly. She loved the feel of his bigger cock in her hand and wanted to enjoy it more than hurriedly make him come. It pulsed in her grip as though breathing on its own. She was fascinated by a penis, not to mention loving all the pleasure it could give her. It took every ounce of willpower not to stick her tongue out and lick that big mushroom head. Instead, she just kept stroking it lovingly.

Likewise, Ed was in heaven with his fingers playing with his stepsister's pussy. He copied Carol's method with slowness. He ran his fingertips up and down her pubic area. She'd obviously recently shaved, so she was soft and smooth. With his forefinger, he parted her labia and felt the wetness. He rubbed her clit with his thumb, and the motion of those digits had her snatch sucking his forefinger and middle finger into her very wet hole. Inside was hot and steamy.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

So, he let his fingers go deeper. He was always amazed by the ultra-softness of the interior walls of the vagina. The consistency was unlike anything else. He couldn't help finger-fucking her.

"Hmmm," she whimpered.

The combination of what she was doing and what he was doing caused a drop of clear pre-cum to bubble up from his urethra. When Carol saw it, she didn't hesitate to wipe it with her finger and taste it.

That caused Ed's cock to pulse again, and he felt it fair game to remove his own fingers and lick the sweet nectar off. To his surprise, Carol reached for his hand and guided it back to her pussy where he slid his fingers back in.

Taste proved to be the further aphrodisiac. Only a few more pumps of Ed's fingers were necessary to bring his stepsister off. It was a trembling, teeth-grinding orgasm, and an immensely satisfying one, more so than she'd had with Brad in a while. Through it all, she never let go of his dick, keeping a firm grasp and never stopping her hand movement; the same slow, steady stroking. For good measure, once her climax subsided, she spit in her hand, and then resumed pumping. The coating of saliva further stimulated him, and the easy slide of her lubed hand was the final arousal Ed needed.

Carol felt his cock expand and knew he about to come. The first shot hit her lips and tasted good, so without further consideration, she aimed his dick at her mouth and let his jism fill her mouth.

Seeing that made his cock seem like it got harder and might have even produced a couple more drops. The icing on the cake was when Carol rotated face to face and she showed him her mouth full of his cum, and then promptly swallow it.

"Fuck!" Ed exclaimed with wide eyes. "That was hot!"

"Couldn't help it."

"Not your first time, I'll bet."

"Wouldn't you like to know."

* * *

"So, how are you two keeping busy?" their mom asked at dinner.

Ed nearly choked but caught himself.

Carol wanted to bust out laughing, but also managed to stifle it. "Watching a lot of TV," she said.

"Together?" their dad asked.

"Sometimes," Ed spoke up.

The step siblings did their best not to look at one another.

"Must be getting boring," dad surmised.

"Getting?" Carol repeated. "It was boring after the first day."

They all laughed.

"I'm hearing the lockdown should be lifted in a couple of days," mom pointed out. "Schools won't reopen right away, but you'll get to see your friends."

Now, Carol and Ed had to glance at each other. Both smiled.

"Can't wait to see Brad," she said.

"Janine," Ed echoed.

"You should be able to invite them over soon," mom said.

* * *

"That freaked me out when they asked how we kept busy," Ed admitted later when they were upstairs getting ready for bed.

"Yeah, that was unexpected," Carol agreed.

"Want a quickie?" Ed asked.

"Of course. But not going to."

"Why?"

"In case one of them comes upstairs."

"They never come upstairs at night."

"They've never asked how we keep busy, either. We're here alone all day. No reason to tempt fate at night."

"I guess you're right."

* * *

But Carol woke up ready. She rubbed her pussy a couple of times for good measure, then got up. Stepping outside her bedroom, she listened for activity downstairs. A moment later, Ed exited his room, his erection stretching the material of his boxers.

"They gone yet?" he asked.

"Sounds like it," she said, giggling.

"What?"

She pointed to his crotch.

"My morning wood," he said with a shrug.

"Guess we better do something about it. Your room or mine?"

"Your bed is more comfortable," Ed said, walking toward her.

Once they entered her room, both immediately undressed. Ed climbed into her bed, lying on his side, but she pushed him into his back, his pole sticking straight up. Carol grabbed it at the base and moved her head down on it.

"Whoa! What are doing?" Ed asked.

"Don't tell me you don't want a blowjob."

"Well, sure I do. But is this going too far?"

"How far is too far? We're only stepsiblings. Besides, you tasted so good yesterday. Tasted like more."

So, he didn't stop her as she engulfed his cock in her mouth. As she had stroked him yesterday, she sucked slowly, using her tongue considerably to lick and swirl. He shivered when she used the point of tongue to spread open his urethra. Janine had never done that. Then, she took as much of him as she could in his mouth, but she didn't even deep throat Brad, so she certainly wasn't going to attempt it with Ed.

"Move around," Ed said, tugging on her hip.

With his guidance, Carol moved into a sixty-nine position and sighed when his tongue touched her pussy. She'd never done this with Brad. Ed was incredibly good with his tongue, licking her slit and clit. She loved being eaten. Brad was okay, but not nearly as good as her stepbrother.

This sixty-nine was fun, each step sibling independently thought. Something each could get used to.

Carol's pussy even tasted better than Janine's. He found it interesting that he could even notice a difference. Ed loved eating pussy.

His stepsister was really doing a job on his cock. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out. Not that he was trying to. But when she sucked each of his balls into her mouth--also something Janine had never done--he had to say, "I'm gonna come!"

Carroll quickly returned his cock to her mouth to finish him off, using her pointed tongue to dig into that soft skin on the underside below the head.

"Unghhhhhhh!" Ed roared as he let loose a barrage of cream into her mouth. There was almost nothing better than coming in a girl's mouth. Particularly when it felt like she was actually sucking the sperm right out of him. He'd never had that sensation with Janine.

He realized that during the few seconds he was ejaculating he had stopped his tongue action on his stepsister. So, he resumed with intensity. He wanted to feel her come against his mouth. He didn't have to wait long.

As she came, Carol seemed to grind her pussy against his mouth, as though so doing would make it more intense. Either way, it was a terrific climax. She'd swallowed all his cum and was rubbing his still hard cock against her face for whatever additional stimulation that provided.

Finally, she rolled off him. "Damn, that was good!" she had to say.

"Got that right. Why do we come better with each other than with our friends?"

Carol shrugged as she repositioned herself to lay next to him, shoulder to shoulder. "Taboo? Even though we're not blood related, this is still something we're not supposed to do."

"Possibly. But it's more than that. You're way better than Janine, and please don't tell her I said that."

"As long as you don't tell Brad I think you're better than him!"

They both laughed.

* * *

The last thing the teens talked about before getting up stuck in Carol's mind. They each thought their sibling was better than their significant others--and that was only with masturbating each other and performing oral on each other. So, with that in mind, she had to wonder...

Carol couldn't get her stepbrother's wonderful cock out of her mind. She'd always thought that Brad's was just right. But then, she'd had nothing to compare him to. Now, that she did...

However, there was one area in which she could not compare them. She tried to imagine Ed inside her. But she was certain that would never happen, could not happen. The little fooling around they'd done was one thing but doing the other would be crossing a serious line.

Carol had to get that notion out of her mind. She went downstairs and found Ed stretched out on the sofa watching TV. A movie they'd seen many times.

"You're watching that again?"

"It happened to be on, and since I couldn't decide on anything else..." Ed noticed that she was wearing the same cutoffs she'd worn the last couple of days, and he wondered if it was the same pair or if she had more than one. Then he wondered why that mattered. Whichever it was, they still made her legs look... appetizing. That made his cock stir. He started rubbing his face.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers