Nothing Wrong with Doing Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something wrong?" Carol asked, seeing what he was doing.

"Just cleaning off a place in case you wanted to sit."

That made her laugh, and she thought, why not? She undid her pants, let them drop and stepped out of them and her panties. But instead of sitting, she squatted over his face, slowly lowering her pussy until it made contact with his tongue. Ed grabbed her hips to give her some support and control how close she could get.

In this position, he could run the tip of his tongue up and down her slit. Occasionally, he would pull her back to hit her clit, and in a moment of daring, he pushed her forward and took a swipe of her asshole. Fortunately, she was clean.

Carol giggled. "Dirty boy. Mmmm."

So, from then on, he'd alternated clit, slit, and anus. He found he kind of liked her puckered rear and spent a little time there.

"Fuck, that's good," Carol had to say.

It was so good that when he went back to licking her pussy, she felt an orgasm building. She came fast and hard. And it was wonderful. Her entire body tingled. It was the greatest feeling, so much more than...

Still keyed up, Carol dove forward pushing her stepbrother's pants down and mouthing his cock all in one motion. Her pussy was still close to his mouth where he could tilt his head up and take an occasional lick. She slobbered all over his shaft allowing copious amounts of saliva to cascade down. She decided to give a sloppy blowjob because she thought it felt sexy and that's the mood she was in. She alternated pumping with her mouth and hand, the spit providing a gooey sound. With her lips just covering the head, she flicked her tongue across his slit, and zig-zagged sideways spreading his urethra.

That caused Ed to shiver.

Seconds later, Carol moved her mouth down, taking in the rippled circumcision skin. She knew the underside was sensitive, so she flicked it with her tongue and gently nibbled on it with her teeth. Finally, she went as deep as she could before nearly gagging. She pulled back up very, very slowly, and then slid down at the same pace.

Ed couldn't tell if Carol knew what she was doing or was making it up as she went. Either way, it felt amazing.

In a high state of arousal, Carol suddenly had an idea to try something she'd never done but had seen in a video. She moved her body around between his spread legs. Still sucking his dick, she fondled his balls, rolling them around in her fingers.

Ed took a deep breath and let it out as a sigh.

He didn't see his stepsister stick her finger in her mouth and get it heavily coated. She then slowly inserted her forefinger into his asshole.

He made a sound as though to object, but she quickly shushed him. She massaged his prostate where she thought it was. His whimpering told her that she was probably hitting the right spot. Further evidence was his high-pitched whine as thick, white gobs seeped out and slithered over the mushroom head and dripped down his shaft.

It felt so good, Ed trembled.

Carol maintained her assault on his prostate and was rewarded a minute later with a second ooze of cream. She licked some of it like it was an ice cream cone.

Ed's cock was pulsing involuntarily. He'd never produced this much semen. His rod was completely covered in it, and it was starting to cover his balls and puddle on his abdomen.

Still, Carol did not let up until her finger work forced his dick to pour out one more clump of jizz.

Ed was panting so heavily he could hardly catch his breath. "Stop!" he begged. "P-Please."

Slowly, Carol withdrew her finger, wiping it on his shirt. She had a huge grin on her face.

"Damn! Where did you learn to do that?"

"Watched a video. Did you like it?"

"Yeah. But after the third time, it was so pleasureful it was almost painful. Have you done that to Brad?"

"No. It was an impulse. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. You just keep surprising me."

"Is that bad?"

"No. It's actually fun. I hate to keep making comparisons, but Janine doesn't do that."

"Brad doesn't really like surprises. He gets annoyed when I try new things."

"Mom said we should be able to get together with them in a couple of days. It'll be interesting to see how they'll be."

* * *

"We know what you two have been doing during the day," mom said at dinner.

Ed did choke this time and Carol felt a few drops of urine seep out and wet her panties, but not enough to soak them. They couldn't help glancing at one another with sickened expressions.

"Having to just sit around. Watching the same old movies and shows," mom went on, apparently not noticing the step siblings' reaction. "So, tomorrow, you can invite Brad and Janine over in the afternoon for a few hours."

Nether Carol nor Ed had completely recovered, so they did not respond right away.

"Wow. I thought you two would be more excited," dad said.

Carol caught herself. "Oh, I guess I'm so thrilled, I'm stunned." She added a smirk to play it off.

"Well, I'm excited," Ed recovered enough to say. Except he didn't know that he really was that excited. The last few days with Carol had been much more fun.

"You can rent a new movie on Netflix or Prime," mom offered, "for the four of you to watch."

"Thanks, mom," Ed said. "At least that will be something to do."

"Yeah," Carol agreed. "Now all we have to do is agree on one."

"Why not let your guests choose?" mom suggested.

"That might not be any better."

"Or everyone writes a movie on paper, put them in a bowl and pick one," dad said.

"Yeah, that's a thought," Ed said.

"Whatever movie you watch, everyone is downstairs in the family room," mom said. "Nobody goes upstairs in your bedrooms."

"Whatever you say," Carol said to appease her. If their parents were not going to be home, how would they know what the teens did? If she only knew...

* * *

"If she only knew," Ed remarked later upstairs.

"My thought exactly," Carol agreed.

"So, you gonna call Brad to invite him over?"

"I guess. How about you?"

"I don't know that I'm all that excited to have Janine come over tomorrow."

"Hmmm. I kinda feel the same way. But I think we need to invite them, or else mom and dad might become suspicious."

"Yeah, I guess you're right.

So, both retired to their rooms and did just that.

* * *

When Carol opened her eyes the next morning, she was surprised, both pleasantly and somewhat uneasily, to find Ed lying next to her in her bed on his side, head propped up on his forearm, staring at her.

He greeted her with a smile. "You really are beautiful, you know?"

"Oooookay," she responded slowly, not expecting the compliment. "Did you have a bad dream?"

"No," he answered defensively. "I'm just looking at you above your shoulders for a change."

"Nice of you to notice."

"Well, you have such a great body, too."

"Seriously, Ed. Where is all of this coming from?"

He shrugged. "I've really enjoyed... spending time... with you the last few days."

"Spending time, or fooling around?"

He snickered. "Well, both." He took a deep breath. "The thing is, like I said last night, I'm not as excited about Janine coming over today as I should be."

"Yeah." She grimaced. "I've had the same thoughts. But we've already invited them. Can't retract that now."

"I know," Ed agreed with a heavy sigh.

With a big smile, Carol said, "But at least, we have all morning. And I've been thinking about this. I want you to fuck me."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"That's... wow... I... I--"

"Don't tell me you don't want to."

"Of course, I want to. Just not sure we should."

"No one needs to know. And with all we've already done, you didn't think it would progress to this?" Carol slowly started easing down her covers to reveal that she was naked.

Ed shrugged. "I thought about it, but never thought we would go that far."

"Everything that you and I have done together has been better than with Brad. So, I have no doubts that this would be, too. I want to feel you inside of me."

"It's been better for me with you, also. So, I can only imagine what fucking you would be like."

"You don't have to imagine. Just do it."

"H-How would you want to start?" Ed nervously asked. "Want me to just, uh, you know, stick it in?"

"Is that how you start with Janine?" Carol questioned, turning on her side to face him.

"No. I guess we usually start by kissing."

"Now, there's another thing we haven't done. That's a good way to start."

"You want to kiss?"

"Sure. Why not?" She leaned closer.

Ed eased in and gave her a brief kiss on her lips.

"Were you kissing mom just then?"

"No."

"That's kinda what it felt like."

"Sorry. It was kinda weird."

"Oh, but licking my pussy and asshole is not?" Carol reached out, grabbed his neck, pulled his face to hers, and mashed their lips together. She kissed him softly, at first, then let it progress to that intense, chewy kind of kiss that included licking lips and graduated to dueling tongues.

After a few minutes, Ed pulled back to catch his breath. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but that was a kiss!" In seconds, he was ready for more, and was aggressive, caressing her tits and allowing his hands to explore her body.

Of course, her hands were not idle, easily finding his very hard cock. She pushed his boxers down, grabbed his dick and rubbed the head against her abdomen. She could feel the pre-cum smear on her skin.

It was time for another breath. Panting, Ed said, "This is great, but my dick feels like it wants to expand out of my skin."

"Is that your way of asking if you can stick it in?"

"Yeah."

"When the situation becomes so passionate, you don't ask, you just do it!"

He immediately rolled on top of her. She automatically spread her legs, and between the two of them, they guided his dribbling cock into her soaked pussy. Her snatch seemed to suck him in, and he felt his balls slapping against her perineum instantly. Her vaginal walls seemed to close in on his shaft covering it like a warm gel. It was amazing.

For Carol, Ed was so much bigger than Brad that he filled her completely, probably even stretching her pussy, which closed back in around him. She held his hips, pushing him back slowly, and then pulling him back in slowly. She liked things slow and sensual.

Ed got the idea and pumped at her chosen pace. He had to admit that slow was much more arousing than being a human piston, which was how Janine liked it: fast and quick. It felt so much like a perfect fit with his stepsister, he had to wonder if some people were just made for each other. There was nothing wrong with sex with Janine, but with Carol, he felt it throughout his entire body, truly, like they were one.

He wanted this to last forever. But fucking his stepsister was so erotic, so sensual, so spectacular, so much what a great fuck should be, he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold out for very long. As it was, he was already getting that feeling in his balls that an explosion was close to happening.

It was the same for Carol having this massive tube of cock touching every part of her insides as though he was connecting with and activating nerve endings that had never been used before. She, too, wanted this to last, but the feeling was so intense, her build-up was happening too quickly. The only consolation was that they could do it again, and again, and... he suddenly pulled out of her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Carol urgently asked.

"I can't hold out any longer. My balls are going to burst!"

"Shove that damn thing back in me and finish fucking me!" she demanded.

"But what about--"

"I'm protected! Put it back in!"

So, he did. And just in time. In fact, he started spurting before he was completely back in. Of course, he'd never been allowed to come inside Janine. But coming inside a girl's pussy had to be the greatest feeling ever. Even though he'd pulled out for a few seconds, to be fucking and then just come without pulling out and beating off the rest of the way was phenomenal. There was no comparison to anything else.

It was no different for Carol. Likewise, she had never allowed Brad to come inside her. But the feeling of her pussy being flooded with her stepbrother's cum was truly monumental, not to mention triggering an even more amazing climax than those she'd already had with him. She also felt the cream oozing out and down her perineum and was slightly surprised when she also felt Ed use his cock to scoop it up, push it back inside her, and thrust a few more times. That made her shiver. She pulled him to her and kissed him passionately.

Finally, he pulled out and rolled over beside her.

Carol heard Ed breathing heavily. "Are you okay?"

But he didn't say anything.

"Ed? Are you okay?"

"I don't know what to say. Except that that was the best."

Carol turned onto her side, draped her leg and arm over him, and rested her head in the crook of his neck. "It definitely was that. And it definitely wasn't the one and only time we'll do it."

"Glad to hear you say that. It was too good to just happen once."

After a few minutes of basking in post-coital bliss, Ed had to ask, "So, are we really going to just watch a movie with Janine and Brad?"

"What else are we going to do? After just now, I don't want to have sex with Brad. That would be anti-climatic. He likes to hurry and stick it in, and pump until he's ready to come, and then he pulls out and jerks off the rest of the way all over me. If I haven't come yet, he'll eat me or finger me until I do. There was a time when I thought that was thrilling."

"Janine is like that. She likes me to pump her as fast as I can to make her come. That doesn't usually do anything for me, so I have to pull out and jerk off. It used to be exciting to shoot all over her, but it was no near as good as coming inside you."

They remained in bed together as long as they could before having to get ready for their guests. Before getting up, Carol eased on top of Ed, reached down, and stroked him from flaccid to hard again, and then slipped him casually inside her. With hardly any motion she pivoted back and forth for a lazy fuck. With the slightest of movement, Ed met her thrusts until they both came in a tender climax.

"Wow. That was different," Ed remarked. "But really nice."

"Yeah. I just wanted a little something to get me through the afternoon. But the fun's over. Time to get up."

* * *

"Brad. What are you doing here?"

"Janine?" He gave her a quick look over to remind himself how hot he thought she was. Short skirt to show off her great legs and ass. Her tits were small, but enough to round out her sleeveless shirt. "I could ask you the same thing."

"Ed invited me. I've been dating him for a few months." They stood on the front porch regarding one another. She had already rung the doorbell. "Are you dating Carol?"

"Yes."

"Is that who you cheated on me with?"

With a huff, Brad said, "I didn't cheat on you. I've tried to tell you that. If you would only listen."

"Meg saw you with Maureen. She saw her go down on you in your car."

"I was just riding her home. Her mother was supposed to pick her up from the game but had car trouble. I was the only one left, so she asked for a ride. What was I going to do?"

"But Meg saw--"

"Maureen lost her contact in my car. She bent over to look for it. It landed on my center console. Ask Carol. Maureen told her what happened."

Janine's expression was perplexed. "But Meg saw."

"What did Meg see? Maureen bend over? Did she see any more than that?"

"No. She didn't see anything else."

"Did she see Maureen's head go up and down?"

"I guess not."

"Ask Carol."

"I will. I was really upset about that. About you. That you would go with Maureen."

"I had no interest in her. Only you."

As Janine's mouth dropped open, so did the front door.

* * *

Carol and Ed sat on the sofa waiting for their guests to arrive as though they were sitting in the waiting room of a dentist's office. Filled with apprehension. Both wore long jeans and button-up shirts. Finally, the doorbell rang. They looked at each other with dread.

Getting up, Carol said, "One of them is here. May as well get this over with."

The step siblings got up and stepped over to the front door. Carol looked through the peephole to see which one it was.

"They're both here. And they're talking." Carol put her hear to the door. "They know each other. Did you know they knew each other?"

"No."

"Shhh! I can't hear exactly what they're saying, but... Oh, shit!"

"What?"

"It sounds like they used to date."

"What?"

Carol opened the door. "Oh. You're both here. Come on in."

Brad came to Carol and kissed her as though he wanted more. She cut it off after only a few seconds. Janine and Ed were similarly engaged.

The step siblings led their guests into the living room. Carol sat on the love seat with Brad dropping down beside her. Ed and Janine took the sofa.

"Are we really just going to watch a movie?" Brad asked with obvious disinterest.

"We don't really have a choice," Carol explained. "Our parents were very specific about what we could do. They specifically said not to go upstairs."

"How would they know?" Janine asked. "We won't tell."

"They've actually been dropping in on us during the day from time to time," Ed said, thinking quickly. He glanced at his stepsister, who offered a wink of approval for the lie.

"Terrific," Brad groaned.

"It was either this or more time without being together," Carol said.

"Can't we just, you know... we're over here, they're over there."

"You want to fool around in front of my stepbrother?" Carol asked as preposterously as she could.

"That would be gross," Ed said.

"I don't like it any better than you do," Carol added for effect, "but we can either watch a movie or just sit here and talk."

"Let's just watch that new superhero movie and see what happens," Janine suggested.

Carol and Ed exchanged curious glances, both wondering what Janine meant by that. But at least it was an idea. Ed reached for the TV remote pressing buttons until the movie started. Sitting back, Janine snuggled against him. Brad pulled Carol to him in a similar position, which was not actually very comfortable. She squirmed around to emphasize her discomfort.

They all watched for several minutes getting into the movie, and then Brad developed roaming hands that found their way to Carol's tits. She briefly allowed it not to stir up suspicion. A glance over to the sofa revealed Janine's hand snaking up Ed's leg, destination cock. He glanced at his stepsister with a questioning look.

Thinking quickly, Carol asked, "Popcorn anyone? Sodas?" She then got up and headed for the kitchen.

"Let me help," Ed offered, following her.

When he saw that they were out of the room, Brad leaned toward Janine and asked, "Is it me or are they acting kinda weird?"

She shrugged. "Maybe they really are worried one of their parents will show up and they don't want to get caught, you know, doing anything."

"So, we just have to sit here and watch this boring movie?"

With another shrug, Janine said, "What else can we do?"

* * *

"Well, this is not going well," Ed noted.

"You want to watch Brad fuck me?"

"No! Of course, not. I can't believe he even suggested that."

"Then all we can do is resist.

They returned to the living room and took up their places. Their guests snuggled again. Carol and Ed exchanged perplexed expressions.