Nothing Wrong with Doing Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Brad nor Janine reached for popcorn, and instead developed another case of roaming hands.

Carol allowed Brad to feel her up while trying to think of what to do. There was a time when this felt good, now it was just an annoyance.

Ed didn't stop Janine either. She had to actually feel around for his dick because he wasn't hard, nor did her fingers dancing on his crotch raise one. Likewise, his mind was searching for a solution. He reached for a handful of popcorn, which forced her to move her hand, and when he popped a couple of kernels in his mouth, he had an idea. "Ugh, we forgot to salt the popcorn." He got up and went into the kitchen. A few seconds later, he called out, "Carol, where's the salt?"

She let out a heavy sigh for the benefit of their guests. "He couldn't find his dick if it wasn't hanging between his legs." She then got up and headed for the kitchen.

* * *

"Still think they're not acting weird?" Brad whispered.

"No, I think you're right." Janine grimaced. "Ed didn't even have hard on."

"And Carol was not too receptive to me touching her," Brad added. "That's not like her."

"Yeah. Any time I grabbed him he would get hard instantly, if he wasn't already."

"It always got me hard when you grabbed me," Brad said with a grin.

"You get hard when the wind blows," Janine said with a chuckle.

"You never complained when I got hard before."

"No, I didn't. I always liked your cock. Not quite as big as Ed's, but just right for me."

"It's yours, if you want it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, let's get the hell out of here," Brad suggested. "There's no one home at my house, and my parents won't be home until late."

She grinned. "What are we waiting for?"

* * *

"We can't keep finding excuses to come in here," Carol said.

"Then what do we do?" Ed wanted to know.

"We might just have to put up with them until the movie is over. Let's get back."

They returned to the living room just as the front door closed.

"What the fuck?" Ed exclaimed.

They went to the front window and lifted a slat in the blinds to look out. They witnessed Brad and Janine pause for a kiss before getting into his car and driving off.

"Guess they got back together," Carol quipped.

Ed couldn't help but laugh. "Now, what do we do?"

"Are you kidding? Now we're free to go up and do what we do best."

* * *

"So, how did it go with your friends today?" Mom asked later at dinner.

Both teens chuckled.

"That mean it didn't go well?" Mom surmised.

"No, it didn't," Ed confirmed.

"So, are you going to tell us what happened?" Dad asked with some impatience.

"They left," Ed said.

"Together," Carol added. "Apparently, they used to date."

"Oh, no," mom commented. "And they just left without saying anything?"

Carol explained, "Not long after the movie started, Ed and I went into the kitchen to make popcorn and get sodas." She skipped some details. "When we went back into the living room they were gone. We got to the front window in time to see them leave together in Brad's car."

"I'm sorry," mom offered. "I know how much the two of you were looking forward to seeing them. I also saw where the concert is back on next week. You and Brad were supposed to go to it, weren't you, Carol?"

"Yeah."

"So, what are you going to do?" Dad asked.

"Fortunately, I have the tickets. Guess I'll have to find another date."

"I'll go with you," Ed offered.

"What?" Carol asked, feigning surprise.

"That's a great idea!" Mom said.

"Are you kidding?" Carol said. "You want to go with me to the concert, Ed?" She wasn't necessarily opposed to him going with her given their recent history, but she thought their parents would have expected her to resist.

"Yeah. I want to see that band."

"There's nothing wrong with the two of you going to a concert together," mom said.

"There's nothing wrong with the two of you doing anything together," dad added.

The teens looked at each other and had to avoid smirking.

"Okay, okay, you can come," Carol said in mock concession.

Their parents smiled.

"I'm going to watch the rest of the movie," Ed said. "Actually, I think I'll start it over. Didn't really see much of it this afternoon. You want to come watch it with me, Carol?"

"In your room?" she asked, making it sound like a concern. "I won't catch something?"

"No. It's clean. Mostly."

Carol glanced at her mother, who gave her a look of... what? "Sure. Why not?"

With a big smile, her mom said, "That's the spirit. You two go ahead. We'll clean the kitchen."

On their way upstairs, Ed asked, "Did dad just give us the okay to do what we've been doing by saying there's nothing wrong with the two of us doing anything together?"

"I don't think what we've been doing is what he meant."

"Can we be blamed for our interpretation of what he said if he wasn't more specific?"

"We should still wait until they go to bed. It's probably safer not to get caught."

* * *

As the parents got up from the dining table, mom commented, "They must think we're pretty damn stupid!"

THE END