All Comments on 'Nothing You Can Do About It'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 2 years ago

quick little story, i noticed a few errors which i dont find typical of your work, dont know if it was just a bit rushed or something but solid eitherway

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Watch out for double negatives

quote: She was still not confident she was not totally trustworthy. unquote

That could mean: She WAS totally untrustworthy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best revenge is a life well lived. Stupid bitch deserved a lot worse though

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This plot is lifted from the BTB playbook with a perfect husband discovering his cheating skank wife humping her scoundrel boss. Of course both cheaters eventually get their comeuppance and the wife regrets being a slut. However, there are thousands of stories on Literotica following the same basic plot, so 3 stars in this case because the writing quality is OK. But why does the husband have to be so perfect? Why can’t the cheating be more subtle? Why can’t the cheater be the husband? Other than that the story was OK, it just didn’t stick it’s head above a very crowded field (for me anyway).

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Another good one, Skippy!

5

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

The use of the radio station is unusual if not unique, Loved the story. 5 stars.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

As usual, very well done! 5 BIG STARS!

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I liked his solution. D

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

It was a small news paper article on the 29th page about the demise of Kristen Longstreet. Caught in the motel room by the wife of her recent paramour, There was “Just Nothing She Could Do About It”. Services will be held at the Church of Latter Day Sluts. The End

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Good story Skip. I liked it

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The asshole and the whore both got off pretty easy in the long run.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

so a naked man kicks his ass. I guess there was a foot to the balls or something he could grab like a lamp or something. Either half of the writers here can fight or the just like all the males being beta pussies.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 2 years ago

Great story, very satisfying response to the wife's arrogance and betrayal. Just one of many good stories by this author. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He did something about it. He got his, Valerie, and sadly for her Kristen got hers- loneliness. Maybe a part 2, and if she's finally smartened up, seeing as he's not married to Valerie, she maybe could get her husband back... LOVE YOUR WRITING!!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

the ELITE just being the ELITE

do as you are told no matter what

when you fight back good things happen

we should all take note of that in our lives

thank you skippy for this well written and thought out story

5* hundreds of hardons and a very satisfying orgasm

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

Thanks. The story has filled a void the past week or so has had. Short but interesting. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very creative, if David Sr had pushed the counter-suit through court instead of asking George for the meeting so he could save some face it would be 5 stars.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

He burned the bitch! Only way to get even with a cheating wife.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Excellent retribution.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very average. A very stale and boring story with a nothing start and a nothing finish.

Definitely below your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really nice & surprising story, especially how hubby got what he needed in the end. Bastard & slut didn't realize the power of popular radio hosts. 4 stars+ Bob

staliesinstaliesinover 2 years ago

There is a quote somewhere about "don't pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the truckload". Thump, thump, that was the truck running over the dumbasses.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Would have liked more about his post divorce life, but solid tale. 4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Okay, gonna play the realism card her, and yes, I know this isn't reality, just sayin'!

\

Even if his daughter wasn't old enough to choose where she lived, how could she keep him from his daughter?

\

Even if the account is in her name, it's still a marital asset.

\

How is Derrick going to force the advertisers to abandon the station?

\

How is his reputation as an UNWILLING cuckold worse than her as a WILLING adulterer?

\

I know he stopped filming, but was the phones voice recorder picking up the threat?

\

" I counter-sued stating that we had iron-clad evidence that you told the truth on the air." - Wasn't that proof aready on the web site?

\

"I want to ask you to forgive me for the unforgiveable way I treated you and our marriage." - Forgiveness for the affair is doable, but her actions falling his discovery of the affair are beyond the pale.

\

@Hiker66Biker Re: Why can't the cheater be the husband? - While there ARE some cheating husbands here, the category is Loving WIVES, so the focus is naturally on the wives.

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

Very clever way of getting back; 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Demander's comment says it all. Another Skippy 5. Very original, having the MMC be a DJ, and able to use that platform to out the two snakes. George was believable as the skeptical father ready to do battle for his son, till David slaps the proof on him. Derrick deserved to get the boot, as did Kristen. Nicely done, and all on one page! Skippy47 is really a master at getting so much done in so little space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I once witnessed a lumberjack and wood burner, an amateur boxer measuring 1'75 cm, knocking down a bodybuilder measuring 1'85 cm with a few blows. Thus, height and weight do not guarantee a win in the fight.

LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA-MACHO CHAD

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

another fun tale from the "Skipper"

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Good job. We are the most successful we can be when we learn to fully use the resources we have at hand. His radio show was his most powerful weapon and he he used it well. Also, his Dad was obviously no fool and handled everything perfectly.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 2 years ago

This is such a tired premise that it isn’t even the only “she tells him he has to accept it” story posted TODAY. People used to do interesting or innovative things with this format. They used to build characters who were believable, complex and understandable….not only the main character, but the rest of the figures in the story as well. FTDS’s work on Cuckold Diet Challenge comes to mind….it demonstrates that it is possible to create a villain capable of awful acts without making them 2-dimensional and stupid.

Honestly: nobody humiliates the husband in a story more than an author who writes him as having fallen in love with an evil and stupid person. When you do that, you cuck him worse than she does. By making her evil trash you tell me that he fell in love with evil trash. He did this to himself. Or, perhaps worse, you did this to him.

The real challenge as a writer is to craft your characters such that they can do bad things without being reduced cartoon villains.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Not impressed, below routine. Dave was an idiot, he videoed them doing the tango and then open himself up to a beating??? And Dave did not audio record it (and he's in the radio business)???

/

What Dave should have done is leave the front door open, videoed the tango, called 911 seeing a RAPE in progress and IF he was to sacrifice himself to try and save his wife, take the beating, while to cops nab Derrick in mid kick and ex-wife screaming demands. No mater what she would say the cops would see Derrick beating on Dave. Off to jail Derrick goes - a police report, an ambulance report, and hospital ER report. Dave remains in the drivers seat and gets a lot more $$$ from the Bank plus a sexual harassment suit or alienation of affection suit.

/

Dave and daughter could still skip to Costa Rica for a long vacation to let all things settle down via lawyers. Plus the radio station could sue the bank for loss of revenue via blackmailed advertiser.

/

Lots of missing points to this story that would make Dave a millionaire.

/

3.4*, hooyah, but not impressed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re:Hiker66Biker Maybe so, but compared to the 90% of cucks stories, where wimps get off turning wives into whores, this is a better choice any day. Think about it, unless of course, you're a cuck. Is that it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay story, three stars.

Absolutely hated the wife's divorce signing speech.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I love good revenge stories about this was a good one.

5 stars.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A well told story, to the point. There are always options. "We have a saying""And when you think you can't go on, a little light will appear from somewhere" - from a poem by E. Vogel. 5*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

A complete story. well done.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Regarding the daughter, I've never read a story on here where the cheated on spouse say something along the lines of "I'll never forgive u for putting doubt into our child's heart on marriages because of their parents". Surely, that minor detail would bother a small minority of ppl but I guess not the majority but maybe just me. I am just surprised it's never been mentioned b4 or maybe I just missed some stories after reading tons of them on here. But then again, that would only be said by someone who is a romantic by nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing how in these stories the bank is not a branch of a bigger company but privately owned by one family, to be passed down to the owner's son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@TheUnorginalist - you've summarized the problems here with great insight. Now . . . how about writing some more stories yourself? :-) "Simple Math" is still one of my favorite stories on this site, and "Boilerplate" isn't far behind, if at all.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The premise was great. Loved it. The writing after the initial confrontation felt very rushed. Like a DVD on fast-forward. Also, unless Chelsea was 18, no airline would let him take a child from the country without, (a.) a divorce certificate granting sole custody; (b.) wife's death certificate; or (c.) a notarized letter from the mother granting the child's father the right to take her out of the country. These are checked just like passport and other travel documents. Likewise, Costa Rica is one of the many countries that would deny them entry without those documents. Also, Kristen seemed to have a checklist of post-divorce regrets and lifestyle changes which she was reading from. "I had the best marriage ever... check. I'm making a lot of progress in therapy and realize I screwed up... check. I'll never date again...". That's forgivable, because Loving Wives depends on memes like surfers depend on waves!

.

Rewrite this excellent plot and slow it down some... and flesh it out. Send MC and Chelsea to South Padre Island or Cajun Louisiana or No-Cal. 4/5.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
He

Should have used a baseball bat to get Derek's attention.

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Taking his daughter out of school for three months on a Costa Rican vacation would be problematic and quality him as a unfit parent. Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here’s the problem. Costa Rica is no longer a cheap place for Americans to live.it’s a nice stable country but you need some$$$ to live there.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Kristen then stood naked over me. "Dave, I'm sorry you found out this way, but I'm not sorry you found out. Derrick and I have been lovers for a few months, and we don't intend to stop seeing each other. Let me make the situation clear to you: If you file for divorce or 'out' us, you will lose me and access to your daughter. You will lose your job because Derrick will force the advertisers to desert your radio station.

Yeah you followed the exact same template of a shitty wife that a 1000 writers before you did and they gave us a sucky story as well.

Let me help you grasp the idiocy of what you gave us...she claimed he would lose her and access to their kid. Well, for starters she planned to divorce him anyway...sort of ruins that first part and secondly, regardless of how the rightwing knuckle draggers cry about it, unless the father is really bad they dont lose access to their kids. They just fucking don't. Thats a myth that misogynists create and now cry is reality.

You, and every writer out there, really need to put some effort into what you write...these stories are so inane, cliched and worn out that few will like them any more.

Try or stop...simple as that.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Good story Skippy47.

Good riddance on the selfish, money-oriented whore (prostitute as she is exchanging sex for financial gain) Kristen. At least she can have fuckbuddies as many as she likes now that she's available but I am not sure she'd have financial gains from the trysts. Nice eloquent speech for forgiveness but still empty words. Stupid woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think I have ever seen a dj husband out the cheating wife like this. Loved it and putting him in a position to destroy the wife's asshole fuckbuddy at the same time. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was OK only because almost everything else in LW is crap. A story doesn't have to be original to be entertaining. This was adequate, but had no real drama or suspense. Apparently the MC married a greedy immoral whore who gave into temptation because she wanted to, and had no ethics or scruples stopping her. So who's fault is it that he did such a shitty job of checking the woman out before marrying her? The deaf dumb and blind shit head deserved to be cheated on. Glad they all lived happily ever after, or at least lived. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than most, not as good as some.

☆☆☆☆

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Gold digging , cheating wife and lover are burned. He got.the gold and the cheating pair got the shaft.

5 Stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@iameasel Re: Divorce - As a recovering reality Nazi, I have to say that these stories don't always exist in our reality.Even if it does, just because a CHARACTER makes a statement doesn't mean that Skippy believes it to be true.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

I liked it, alot.

For the comment, "Even if his daughter wasn't old enough to choose where she lived, how could she keep him from his daughter?"... I suggest that you really don't know much about divorce, vindictive women with sole custody.

It's a fucking nightmare, with few courts helping the ex-husband at all.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

A little contradictory, I'd say. Chelsea is wary of extra marital affairs so she moves in with her fiancée and plays make believe marriage. Well that proves what? Secondly, the longer two people live together without marriage the MORE likely they are never to get married. So living together during a long engagement would seem to be the best formula for preventing marriage. Oh well, at least there won't be any extra-marital affairs.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Good story, liked it a lot. AAAAA+++++

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - just a standard by the script BTB story - nothing new or significant here.

QuintiusQuintiusabout 2 years ago
This was a rare submission to me

For once I liked the little details about the story much more than the actual plot or characters. The reveal and how Dave got around his wife's threats was fairly interesting and fun and I liked his dad and George, Derrick's father.

Unfortunately, the rest of the story felt kind of flat. Kristen was far too entitled and arrogant to just vomit up a catch-all apology after some therapy the way she did at their divorce signing, so it didn't really ring true. It was all a little too easy. I also wasn't thrilled with his "eh, may as well get married even though we could take or leave one another" second relationship with Valerie. I thought the point of all of this was to show that Dave wasn't the push over, boring, dullard his ex-wife accused him of being?

So, middle of the road for me. I liked some bits but overall the story was pretty boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yes but your xwife now can fuck derrick big cock now all she wAnts

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh. The quality of the retribution was inadequate to the level of humiliation and disrespect visited upon the unsuspecting, loyal husband. The story needed more creativity, or "thinking outside the box," invested in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You wrote a good and clearly creative story. I caught my wife with my cousin, after recording about 90 seconds I took the ball bat from behind the door and walked to the bed and swung as hard as I could. The bones in my cousin's feet shattered, he screamed and started urinating in my wife as he fell off her and the bed. After 3 years, he still limps badly. She left town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simple, plain, almost boring, but delicious. I MISS the days where TV shows always left you with a.lesson, a moral, and the good guy won, or mostly win, or at least, died in honor. You achieved that with only minor blood spilled. Noone will go out, inspired to tackle the world, but - Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, original, well-written story. Thank you.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A decent little story where the two main characters end up behaving like reasonable adults. A bit a a shock to the system for a literotica story - but not an unpleasant one.

LA

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

No real pathos whatsoever...thus reader remains uninvolved in your tale...

3 disappointed stars.

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

You are a talented writer ...many of your stories are however lacking a final page or two .... just my opinion. Please keep writing.

Finn80561Finn80561over 1 year ago

Liked it tremendously! The cheater got what was coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was written as if it was a small town 100 years ago, and the banker had total control of the law and media. If it’s supposed to be any recent year, then the story of a local radio personality calling for a run on a bank, and the reason why, would hit the internet within a day, major national media within 2, and global within 3.

The French would wonder what the problem was, and why didn’t he have his own mistress. The Chinese would wonder why the political officer allowed it to go to air. The Taliban would wonder if they could get back in the news by beheading the famous American whore!

The idea that the idiot villain’s father could even attempt to contain the situation, or do damage control, is absurd. It would be the political/cultural flash point in America for weeks. Feminists would try to justify her actions. Decent people would be howling for blood at the abuse of a good man. Everyone would project their own biases onto the situation. The local prosecutor, just to save himself, would file every charge he could find against both the wife and the other man.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“ I still loved her in spite of all she did betraying and disrespecting me” why?

tonyneatotonyneato10 months ago

I'm glad he didn't take the traitorous bitch back. Find a true woman to love.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First half is good second half after the divorse is lukewarm.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Very good story. I personally would have preferred far more burning (at the VERY least, she told him he'd lose access to daughter - she deserved THE SAME, but I won't take off points for that since the daughter kinda deserves a shitty mother-equivalent better than no mother at all, even if as a free babysitter later).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How can you not like a story where the bitch of a greedy cheating wife ges just what she deserved? Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's okay, I guess.

Doubtful that any court in America would go for it, but whatever.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, but a somewhat weak ending.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy5 months ago

Mow that is a solid confrontation

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Geezus, if there's one thing I hate in these stories, it's the 'I still love her, but...' bullshit.

No one, who is treated so badly, with such contempt and scorn, could look at the cheater and say that.

I'm amazed you didn't have him vomiting in the doorway. That's another load of shit reaction that authors have men doing. It's BS.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

"The sooner you realize that there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, the better off you will be. I will still play your wife and Chelsea's mother as far as anyone else knows. Now that you know, however, you will no longer be getting the pity sex I've been giving you. Go back to work, Derrick and I are not done yet.""" THIS is a decent take on BTB, but the author should keep an eye on details as in the above statement in the story. Who is speaking in this dialog? 5* even if the proofreader was not up to snuff.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Great read. Never give a threatening ultimatum to a proud man. Hercounseling came too lste to save her regrefull life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous