All Comments on 'Notty High - For Naughty Teens Ch. 05'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AliSFakinamingtonAliSFakinamingtonalmost 4 years ago
So fun!

I'm really enjoying the "Notty" series and I look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope we get to see more interactions between Drew and Ms.Maven.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks to both of you for the comments. Ms. Maven is kind of like the boss fight. We have to work up to her. lol Honestly, I have written up to ch. 7 so far, and I have many more ideas for this story, but I may have written this story into a corner with the latest chapter. It feels like a good ending point, but I don't want to have wasted the Ms. Maven build up. One idea that I have had is to continue the story from Ms. Mavens point of view, as she has become the innocent prude in the story. Thoughts? And thanks AliSFakinamington, I'm glad you are enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I have to say, this is the best chapter of this story that I've read so far! This story certainly isn't going in the direction I thought it would (I thought it would be a little darker) but I'm still having a lot of fun reading it!

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks. I appreciate that. It's not exactly going the direction I had originally intended either. But I'm happy with it. Out of curiosity, where did you think it was going to go? I know you said darker, but that could mean anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...