Notty High - For Naughty Teens Ch. 06

Story Info
Drew gets two surprises in the library.
4k words
4.66
23.5k
21

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

(Thanks to Drewau for editing. Comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated. All characters are 18+.)

Since I had missed my normal study time in the library that morning, I decided to skip lunch and squeeze it in then. As I scanned the biochemistry section I thought I had the area to myself. Until I heard something.

"Psst. Drew." I heard a female voice whisper.

I blinked and looked around but saw no one. So I went back to the shelf. I saw a book get removed from the other side and I saw a familiar face. One that I never thought I would see again. "Brittany? What are you doing here?"

Brittany quickly ran around the shelves and bounced towards me. She looked very different. She still had her long brown hair, but it was beautiful and curly now. Brittany still wore her thick dorky glasses, but they seemed so much sexier on her now. She was also wearing makeup for the first time, and she was wearing the skimpiest outfit I had ever seen her wear.

My usually very demure dressing friend was now wearing a silk pink spaghetti strap top that showed off her new mountain of cleavage. Her jean shorts didn't barely cover an inch of her legs either. As she trotted towards me motioning for a hug, her huge tits bounced back and forth in beautiful arches. "Brittany, you look amazing."

We hugged, which felt amazing, and not just because of her new endowments. With all the sex I had been having lately, this touch made everything flutter. From my brain to my balls. Brittany was my first crush and former lab partner. I had always wanted to make a move, but I was too afraid to.

"So, all I have to do is get a huge pair of tits for you to finally notice me?" She joked sarcastically.

"No, I liked you before all of these enhancements."

Brittany broke the hug and stepped back. "I was kidding. These things are probably one, well *two* of the best things that have ever happened to me."

"Really?"

"yeahh, every guy in school is interested in me now. They are throwing themselves at my feet for a chance to just see my tits. Honestly, I've even noticed a few girls stares in the locker room at school."

"So, you're not mad?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

I got a little sheepish and said, "Well, I did cum all over you in the science lab. And I was worried that you thought my formula made you look like a porn star."

"Hold up. Don't start trying to take full credit for our formula. We made it together."

"I'm sorry, you're right. I didn't mean it that way. I just felt responsible for what happened to you."

"No. I'm sorry that my Grandma got you kicked out, and even more for the restraining order."

"Actually, coming here has actually been great so far. Just like you, people are falling all over themselves to get close to me. I lost my virginity last night, and then screwed five women in the bathroom this morning."

Brittany's eyes dropped to my pants. "yeah, that was one of the reasons I skipped school and snuck over here. I only got a brief view of your new endowment before everyone walked in and things fell into chaos." Suddenly, Brittany got really shy and awkward. "I was actually wondering, could I possibly see it?"

The request instantly reverted me back to the shy pre-growth nerd that I was before. Despite masturbating for an entire class of women not two hours ago, I felt really uncomfortable showing Brittany. This was the girl I had pined for for years. Not to mention, we were in the middle of the library. "Here? Someone could see."

"Please?" She begged. "I really need to see it again. Every guy I've been with since seeing your behemoth has been a little bit of a disappointment."

I couldn't help but feel a strong swell of pride when she said that, but also shock that she had become adventurous too. I also felt something else beginning to swell. Still, we were in the library. "Fine, but can we go somewhere more private?"

Brittany looked around and giggled. "We are in the BioChemistry section of a school filled with students, that were sent here because they cared more about sex, drugs, and breaking rules than studying. I think we are probably in the most private place on the campus."

I laughed, but then clamped my hand over my mouth. It was a library after all. I was still nervous though, but couldn't think of another legitimate argument. So I said nothing.

"Look." Brittany continued. "How about a trade? I'll show you my breasts, and you show me your cock."

I was shocked to hear Brittany use that word. She was always so straight laced, even with her language. I had never heard her use any kind of foul or vulgar language before. I remembered her blushing hard after accidently calling a cat a pussy.

Brittany must have taken my pause as consent. She slowly pulled the top of her tank top down. When the cloth revealed her hard erect nipples, my shaft was inching toward my knee. Her nipples were red and the size of large pebbles. Brittany hooked the hemline below her breasts, which gave even more lift and shape to the already perky breasts.

I was mesmerised by them. I just stared lustfully at their fullness. "Do you want to touch them?" I had to remember to close my mouth and swallow before I dribbled onto my shirt. I nodded, as words were not coming to mind.

Brittany took my hands and placed them on her magnificent tits. I squeezed and pressed into the supple flesh greedily. I hadn't seen or touched a pair of breasts this big in my short sexual life. Without thinking, I leaned in and took one in my mouth. I sucked on her breast and batted her nipple around with my tongue.

Brittany moaned too loudly not to be heard. She quickly covered her mouth and looked around. We didn't hear anyone approaching, so we figured we were good. "Sorry, ever since the incident, my nipples have been so sensitive that I can cum simply by playing with them. But, it's my turn."

I briefly felt tremendous loss as she pulled her breasts away from me. I got over that feeling quickly when I saw her lower to her knees. She pulled my pants down and my erection swung upwards and bounced against the bottom of her right breast.

Brittany gasped. "It's even bigger than I remembered." She marveled at it, and examined it as if she were an archaeologist finding a bone to a new dinosaur. She held it in her hands, tested the weight of it, even tossed it back and forth between her hands until it became too rigid to move that way.

A large drop of precum bubbled out of my tip and Brittany immediately sucked my tip into her mouth to consume the droplet. She leaned back and seemed to savor the taste, as if she were testing out a new wine. She nodded and said, "Definitely the best I've ever tasted." Then she cracked a smile at her own joke."

I smiled too, until she took me off guard and took me back into her mouth. She wasn't stopping at the tip either. I watched as I disappeared inch by inch into her lips. Her mouth stretched bigger than any I had ever seen around my sizable girth. But the really impressive feat was that she kept squeezing more in. I felt the constriction of her throat around my head and thought that was the end of the road.

I was wrong. Brittany kept going until her lips were kissing my pelvis and her nose was smelling my pubic hair. I struggled to think how far down her throat I was reaching. I briefly worried that her stomach acid might burn me, I was so deep. She had done the impossible. I never thought anyone would be able to take me fully into her mouth. But Brittany did it.

Not only that, but I felt her tongue slide out and play with my balls. Brittany slowly pulled her mouth back until she only had the tip in her mouth. She smiled up at me around it, before beginning her long descent down. When she reached the base again, she immediately started back up her climb. Her speed picked up, which felt amazing.

I naturally placed my hands on the back of her head and began guiding her up and down. The moment got the better of me and I started humping her mouth like it was the last pussy on the planet. She seemed to enjoy it though as I felt her humming in delight around my shaft. The vibrations sent me over the edge and I came hard down her throat.

I pumped two or three loads in her throat. Pulled back and released two or three more directly into her mouth. Not a single drop trickled out either. That had been the strongest orgasm of my life. I had to find a way to repay her.

I felt Brittany swallow what was in her mouth and continue to suckle my deflating member until it returned to its normal size. Without a word, I got on my knees with her and lowered her to her back. I unbuttoned her shorts, lowered the zipper, and pulled them down her legs.

Brittany was wearing a pair of white panties with a little heart over her clit. I could tell it was over her clit, as they were so soaked that they were transparent now. I grabbed the hemline and pulled them off as well. Her drenched pussy was smooth, hairless, and smelled of flowers. I had never known Brittany to wear perfume before, but it was definitely an amazing change.

I traded kisses to each thigh, back and forth, inching closer to her slit with each kiss. I kissed both sides of her feminine V before I stopped. I listened to Brittany's exquisite sounding labored breathing. Then I gently blew on the wet flesh of her most private area. The cool sensation caused an eruption of goosebumps on her skin and her entire body to shiver. Her thighs gently squeezed my head as the ecstasy spasmed her entire body. She moaned softly and grabbed her own tits.

Brittany whispered hoarsely, "Please, keep going." After the pleasure she just gave me, I would have eaten her out on the lunch room table with the Principal watching if she asked me to.

I gave her slit a gentle peck at first, before I teased my tongue briefly between her folds. Her moans spurred me on as I watched her twist her own nipples. Then I began to passionately kiss her pussy. Her hips writhed around as my tongue toyed with her clit. Her moans got louder, but I didn't care if anyone heard. I slid my middle finger in, and her moans gave way to screams of pleasure as her hips bucked wildly into my face. Brittany grabbed the back of my head and crushed my face into her as she began squirting into my mouth and all over my face.

I was gasping for breath by the time she finally released me. I leaned back to catch my breath and to get ready to slide into her as I was fully hard again.

Then I saw Mrs. Buchanan, the librarian staring daggers into us.

"Come with me right now!" She said harshly.

I stood and helped Brittany up. She could barely stand on her own, so I squatted down to help her put her panties back on.

"No!" Came a sharp response form Mrs. Buchanan. "You like cavorting in public like this, then you will walk just as you are to my office. Leave your clothes there."

After what I had just experienced with Brittany, I had no shame. Let people see our post-coital bliss in all its glory. I took Brittany's hand and we followed Mrs. Buchanan. We were both baring our butts and she still had her massive tits perched proudly above her tank top. Brittany seemed just as unafraid as I was in that moment.

We passed several students who either stared at my huge erection pointing due north, or Brittany's magnificent globes. It was actually quite thrilling being on display for everyone.

Mrs. Buchanan led us to her office, which was actually in the center of the library. We stepped inside and she followed. Oddly, we heard the click of the lock after she entered. "Sit." She ordered.

"Take off what's left of your clothes." Her stern voice remained, despite the unusual command.

"I'm sorry. What?" Brittany asked.

"You don't go to this school. Which means you are trespassing. Which means I could have you arrested. Do you want that? Or, the worst outcome would be that Drew is violating the restraining order by being near you. Let alone doing what I saw back there. All that is to say, whatever I say, you do it and don't ask questions. Understand?"

We nodded and pulled our shirts off without further comment. As we did this, the red headed librarian walked over to her desk. Her light blue eyes rarely breaking contact with us. She brushed a stray hair off of her freckled cheek before reaching down into a desk drawer and pulling out something I had never seen before.

It was a thick smooth L shaped piece of rubber in some kind of a harness. I wondered what it was for, but Brittany seemed to recognise it immediately. Then Mrs. Buchanan did something I never expected. She unbuttoned her black suit coat and pulled it off. She laid it on her desk and then processed to unbutton her white blouse, revealing a black satin bra beneath. The bra held back an impressive pair of breasts.

They weren't anywhere near as large as Brittany's, but whose were? Mrs. Buchanan unfastened her bra and let her, what I would find out later, 30DD breasts free. Her pink nipples were hard and beautiful. The sag after being released was minimal.

Mrs. Buchanan then unzipped her black skirt revealing red panties. She folded the skirt neatly and laid it on her desk as well. Finally, she slid her panties down revealing a trim little red rectangle of pubic hair just above her slit. After depositing that onto the desk, Mrs. Buchanan stepped into the harness and pulled it up her legs.

She didn't have much of a butt, but it seemed to strap on quite easily none the less. The short end of the rubber L slid neatly into her pussy. I was quickly figuring out the purpose of the device. But then I worried who she was planning on using it on.

Mrs. Buchanan stepped up to Brittany and said, "Knees." Brittany dropped to her knees. The strap on was right at the level of her lips. "Get me lubed up." Brittany quickly went to work and started sucking on the rubber device. Mrs. Buchanan then looked at me. "Kiss me. Kiss me like you kissed her pussy. Kiss me like your ass was on the line."

I wasn't sure if she was meaning that last part figuratively or literally, but I wasn't taking a chance. I grabbed the back of her head, imagined her mouth was Brittany's pussy, and I attacked it with my own with the same level of ferocity. She ended up being an amazing kisser. She actually taught me a few things with her entrancing tongue maneuvers.

Mrs. Buchanan was the one to pull away a few minutes later. She actually looked quite flushed and much less composed than a moment ago. "Good." Then she looked down at Brittany. "Am I wet enough?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"You didn't even check." She grabbed the girls hand and stuck it between her legs. "Am I wet enough?"

Brittany pulled her fingers away and I could see moisture there. "Yes Ma'am."

"Not quite, but I'm on my way. Lick your fingers." Brittany obeyed. "Do I taste good?"

Brittany looked surprised. "Yes, actually."

"Have you ever tasted another woman?"

"No Ma'am."

"Good. Well, I tasted you on your boyfriend's lips. You actually tasted quite nice yourself." I noticed she called me Brittany's boyfriend. I loved the sound of that, but now was not the time for that conversation.

"Thank you Ma'am."

Mrs. Buchanan smiled. She liked Brittany's submissive tone, and the constant Ma'am's. "Lay on the ground on your back."

Brittany obeyed, and Mrs. Buchanan followed her down. She began by kissing Brittany. I had never seen two women kiss before. Mom had always been very strict about what I was allowed to watch. I never realised how hot it looked.

The librarian's lips kissed a trail down Brittany's neck before settling on her breasts. She sensuously licked her areola, drawing a line around her nipple with the tip of her tongue. Then she flicked the little nubbin itself before consuming it. Her right hand pulled and played with Brittany's other breast at the same time. She was moaning and gasping all at once.

Mrs. Buchanan pulled her mouth off with a pop. Her face returned to hover above Brittany's. "Are you wet enough now?" Brittany couldn't speak, so she simply nodded. "I'm a librarian, I like words. So, speak!"

Through gasps and shivers, Brittany said, "Ye...ye...Yes Ma'am."

The librarian's hand slid down to Brittany's crotch and rubbed across her slit. She curled her fingers and hooked inside, causing my friend to twitch. Then she pulled her fingers back out and showed them to her. "Yes. It looks like you are just about done." Then she stuck the fingers into Brittany's mouth so that she could taste herself. Brittany licked the juices off her fingers without a thought.

Mrs. Buchanan then hoisted Brittany's legs up, aimed her strapon, and slid inside of the young woman. Brittany laughed and moaned at the same time. The librarian slowly increased her rhythm as she continued to play with Brittany's breasts. "Oh, did I mention that I have the deluxe model?"

Brittany's head was too high in the clouds to even try to comprehend her words. But she felt the result when she turned it on. Brittany let out a loud sustained moan as she instantly came. Mrs. Buchanan's calm demeanor was finally starting to show cracks in it as she too seemed to feel the effects of her pleasure building. She closed her eyes and dropped her head.

She continued pumping away in that position for several seconds until suddenly, she gasped sharply, bit her lips, and whimpered through her own orgasm. She never stopped penetrating Brittany through it all. Several seconds later, she regained her composure and looked over at me.

I had been unconsiously maturbating to the insanely erotic show. "You thought I forgot about you, didn't you?" I had no thoughts to share, so I said nothing. "Stick your balls in her mouth."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I got to my knees over Brittany's face and lowered my scrotum into her welcoming mouth. I never knew how much of an erogenous zone those could be. I just knew they were hypersensitive to pain. But my pleasure didn't stop there. As my friend suckled my sack, Mrs. Buchanan began blowing me. She couldn't consume me completely, Brittany was the only one successful at that so far, but it still felt amazing.

Our bodies made this weirdly erotic triangle as Mrs. Buchanan continued to screw Brittany's pussy. Their moans sent exquisite vibrations through my body. I took some initiative and played with my librarian's breasts. Judging by the increased frequency and intensity of her moans, her nipples must have been just as sensitive as Brittany's.

Then, all of a sudden, her mouth came off of me and she still managed to surprise me, as she said, "Cum in my ass."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You heard me right."

"Isn't that gross?"

"Just shut up and do it."

I remembered the precarious position I was in, so I stood up. I heard a smacking noise as my balls popped out of Brittany's mouth. The cool air against the wet skin made me instantly want to put them back in her mouth to warm up. But I had to obey.

I walked around behind Mrs. Buchanan and got to my knees. I instantly realized this might be harder than I originally thought. Not only was this a smaller target, but it was constantly moving as she continued to drill into Brittany.

I grabbed her cheeks and spread them so that I could have a clear line of sight to her puckered hole. I tried to navigate with just my hips, but that wasn't working. Everything just kept moving. I released her right cheek and took my member in my hand. I brought the tip to her crack and poked. I missed getting it in the hole, once, twice, but on the third time, more by accident then skill, I skewered the librarian.

She howled like a dog in heat. "Do I need to pull out?" I was worried I was hurting her.

"Not on your life! Just treat it like any other hole."

There was a brief trial and error on my part, before I realized my hands on her hips made a great counterpoint. I quickly got into the rhythm of pounding into her butt, as she pounded into Brittany's pussy. Very quickly, all three of us were moaning loudly. I reached around and groped her tits. She whined and reached for Brittany's nipples.

sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers
12