Notty High - For Naughty Teens Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

That caused a chain reaction where Brittany screamed and came, and convulsed and squirted. Followed by Mrs. Buchanan doing the same. And finally, I erupted inside of her arse. She couldn't take much in the small hole though. So, I quickly had to pull out and doused her back with my cum.

Mrs. Buchanan pulled out and collapsed on her back next to Brittany. I collapsed arms wide onto both of them. Their plump breasts made the most exquisite pillows ever. We were all sweaty and gasping for breath. The smell of sex and feminine scent was heavy in my nostrils.

I wasn't sure how long we laid there. I'm pretty sure I passed out at one point. The next thing I remembered was spooning Brittany and seeing Mrs. Buchanan cleaning herself up. Now that my brain was working, I had so many questions.

"If you wanted to have sex with us, then why didn't you just ask?"

"Where's the fun in that?" She joked. "I get off harder when I get to play the dominatrix."

That was a word I would have to look up later. "For a school designed to be a disciplinary building for bad and promiscuous teens, the teachers do seem to encourage sex."

That made a smile spread across her face. "Let's just say that Principal Beaver believes this is the perfect time for you to experiment with your bodies, despite what society tells you. When she got the job here, she started hiring staff that aligned with her viewpoint. This is obviously all hush hush, or else the school board would shut us down and have us arrested."

"So, all the teachers are willing to have sex with us?"

"Some more than others. And don't get it in your head that that is the only purpose for the teachers here. Education is still our primary goal, we just believe in a fuller, more well rounded education. Also, be careful with Ms. Maven. She is a great teacher and a wonderful woman, but she still has more old fashioned beliefs about sex with students. Try to remember that we might be more liberal minded, but the outside world is not. So treat this place like Vegas. What happens here, stays here."

(To be Continued.)


sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers
12