All Comments on 'Notty High - For Naughty Teens Ch. 06'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
trixforeveryonetrixforeveryonealmost 4 years ago
Loving this

It's very hot and I'm rooting for Drew and Brittany.

dclark21dclark21almost 4 years ago
Love it.

You just know Drew and Brittany are going to get great GPA's if they cooperate with their teachers...mmmmm...the possibilites. Keep writing sthsth.

ShmexShmexalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant work!

I'm so happy I came across this series. I'm loving Notty high! I think my favourite chapter so far was when Drew joined the running club and mixing his work out with sexy shenanigans. Keep it up, and I hope you keep having fun with this setting!

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks. I'm happy you like my stories and characters so much. As far as their grades though, thankfully they are so smart anyways that they won't need to worry about "pleasing" their teachers to pass. lol

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Shmex.

Thanks. The running club is one of my favorite chapters as well. That one and the Masturbation class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Now i see what you meant about Maven being like a final boss. He's going to have to work to get to her.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Exactly.

Exactly. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...