All Comments on 'Notty High - For Naughty Teens Ch. 07'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ShmexShmexalmost 4 years ago
Another great chapter

It's nice to see our main guy has something special as well as a shared agreement for an open relationship. I've been seeing since hints on practical sex-ed demonstrations. It would definitely get me hot under the collar if he actually knocked someone up intentionally for the class. I've only come across your stories recently and they should keep me "busy" for a long time. I really enjoy your narrative style and your characters' easy-going views on sex. Looking forward to reading more when you have the time. Hope you keep having fun with it.

Booboobear84Booboobear84almost 4 years ago

The hotness is expected, the kindness wasn't. It really added to the story.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback.

Smex: First off, thanks for all the comments lately. I really appreciate them. Secondly, Yeah, I hate either or situations when you have to great options. Third, by "hot under the collar if he intentionally got someone pregnant", do you mean that would make you angry or horny? Also, yeah, I only recently realized that I have over 50 submissions now. I never thought I would have so many, or even more have nearly 300 hundred followers. I hope you enjoy them. What is your favorite so far? If you don't mind me asking. Thanks for the compliment about my narrative style. And about the my characters easy going view on sex, this is definitely my way of blowing off some steam. No pun intended. lol I grew up in a very sexually conservative environment. And I still have a lot of baggage from that. So these stories help me feel liberated from that, even if just in fantasy. I have another chapter that I'm about 3/4's of the way through writing right now. I'm hoping to have the writing finished up tonight, and edited and ready to post by this Saturday. A couple weeks ago I was really inspired for this story and had some time on my hands, so I wrote the first 4 chapters in about a week. Now, that I've burned through those, they might slow down a bit. Truth be told, I nearly ended this story here and starting writing a separate story from Ms. Maven's point of view. This just felt like a great place to end this arc, even though I still had more ideas in line. But we still have at least a couple more to go. I hope you enjoy them.

Booboobear84: Thanks. I thought so too. Whenever I write these, I have a very basic concept in mind, and maybe a few points I want to hit. But I typically let the story go wherever it leads, and this time that is where it lead.

ShmexShmexalmost 4 years ago
Answering sthsth's Qs

By "hot under the collar" I meant horny. Sorry about the confusion. I just think a sex ed class aimed to demonstrate the impregnation of a more-than-willing participant (and various other sex ed topics, is very hot. I liked your mentioning the idea from the nurse and the main character's mother.

Regarding a favourite chapter, it's difficult because of so many good options from what I've read so far. I've mentioned loving the running club chapter, I also loved the immersion therapy series (currently getting through Jewels's jewel), but I think my absolute favourite (so far) is "sex positive introductions". I have a real weakness for stories where sex is treated as a fun and trivial thing.

Sometimes I like situations (in stories) where consent is not or can't be given, but the subject doesn't suffer a horrible experience. At worst they think it's an inconvenience ("Oh no! I'll be late for my meeting!") or that the assertive cock/pussy/mouth/hands,etc are overwhelmingly good, at best they either accept it passively ("oh, hi there. I'm a bit busy reading right now but keep going until you finish") or if they get really into it themselves.

ShmexShmexalmost 4 years ago
One more thing!

Make sure you get your rest. Try not to see this writing as a chore. You're not a magazine subscription. I love your stories and I know I'd love to see more of your big tiddy/booty women that treat sex trivially, but you are writing for you. I've come across other that burn themselves out and either take year long (or longer) breaks, or just stop. Look after yourself.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Replying to Shmex:

I actually want to reply to your last comment first. Thank you so much for that. You're right, with this last chapter that I just submitted to my editor last night, I did feel pressure because I wanted to keep my submission schedule of every Saturday. It ended up taking me three writing sessions to get this coming up chapter completed. Granted, it will be nearly double my normal chapter length. But it was stressing me out a little. I'll definitely try to take a break, I'm just also worried about losing momentum on a story. I have a bad habit of taking a break mid story, and when I come back to writing, I've lost interest in finishing that story.

I think we have very similar fetishes. I'm quite frequently looking for stories about sex ed classes that go off the deep end. I actually read this one a while ago where a teacher brings a guy in to show her all female class how to deep throat. He ends up using the teacher for the first demonstration against her will. So it kind of feeds into the non-consent one as well. I typically feel guilty reading those though, so I try to find ones that are, like you said, non violent and more of an inconvenience rather than actual trauma inducing. Or, what I really like that is hard to find without pegging, is where the woman takes the man. Something I've been seeing more and more in video porn is distracted sex. Like the girlfriend is playing a video game and doesn't want to stop. So she just lets her boyfriend use her. I saw this really hot one yesterday, where Brandi Love and another big breasted blonde porn star are putting a puzzle together on the floor. And then some guy comes in behind them and starts masturbating. The blonde explains that he is a foreign exchange student staying with them. And that public masturbation is a compliment in his culture. Then it progresses to him lifting their dresses, removing their panties and taking turns screwing them as they talk and continue working the puzzle. The whole time they are having trouble concentrating on the puzzle.

Yeah, Immersion Therapy was my first, and probably most personal story to date. I had originally intended to do sub stories for all the women in Immersion Therapy, like Jessica Jewels. But that one took me so long to complete that I lost interest in the project. I love how Jessica Jewels came out, but I should have released it in episodes instead of one huge clump. I think that has definitely hurt it's ratings. I know I don't like reading huge stories on here. Partially because I'm not the fastest reader.

Something interesting about Sex Positive Introductions, that was originally supposed to be a series where it took place over thanksgiving break. Multiple chapters. There was even going to be a secret blow job underneath the thanksgiving table and a sex wrestling match with a tough lesbian sister. But that was one that I just lost interest in. I think it was because, what you read, was originally the first three chapters. But the first two didn't have much as far as climaxes go. So, on the advice of my editor, I condensed that to one chapter. But then I didn't have the Dopamine hit of releasing the chapters to spur me on to write more. Not to mention, I'm actually diagnosed ADHD, and I already was distracted by my next project idea. lol I've honestly been surprised by the huge return on that one as I felt like I was just putting it out so that I could move on. But it's actually my third highest rated story.

Sorry for typing so much. I just don't get to talk about this kind of stuff in real life as most of my friends are really conservative when it comes to sex and porn. So, writing these stories, talking to my editor, and replying to peoples comments are the only time I get to talk about such things. Thanks again.

ShmexShmexalmost 4 years ago
Another reply to Sthsth

Ah! You're talking about Blowjob School by Airwrites, right?! A great series. I liked how they added side-episodes so to speak. Maybe for finished projects you want to revisit, you could have side stories like Jessica Jewels. Still need to get through that one. You might have a point about the length, but these things can be hard to get a grip on, and you only learn through attempts. I recently read through Teaching the Cub, and loved it. I like how you find ways of realising the fantasy of casual fun sex and the establishment of an emotional connection. Also, from your description, we definitely seem to share tastes. I'll try to find that video you recommend. Thanks!

Ps. You might like Daddy Horsecock and the other stories written back its author (Dannyboy, I think.). I especially like their Teaching Daughter Self-esteem series. I check their content at intervals in case they've published something, just like how I'll be checking your stuff more and more in future. (Not a demand for more content like some subscription. Just letting you know I think your definitely a favourite author of mine on this site.)

Pps. I'm glad you're taking my recommendation to rest into consideration. A little break can do wonders for inspiration, motivation, and most importantly, your enjoyment.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Continuing conversation with Shmex

I had to look it up, because I didn't remember the name, but that is the one. I never actually finished the series. I'm bad about that. Namely because I might feel like this fetish right now, but in a week I'll be craving a different one. I actually tried a side story for one of the chapters of HTD, it didn't do well. I've had all kinds of ideas for side stories though, even for Noty High. Noty High is a little harder to do that with though, considering it is first person. For A while I was even trying to make all of my stories in a shared universe, kind of like an erotic MCU. lol I can think of tie ins that I wrote all the way up to Descent into debauchery. Red Canna was even connected. I don't think Red Eye over the Grand Tetons had any though. But that was simply an ode to my favorite porn star, Anna Bell Peaks. I was surprised I couldn't find anything written about her on here.

Thanks, that is something I typically shoot for with the twist of romance and hedonism. I tend to feel, with longer stories like mine, that if you don't have the back bone of something more substantial running through it, then it can feel kind of hollow as a story.

Here's the link for that Brandi Love video I was telling you about. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e8ca13c9431f

Just looked up the Dannyboy writer you recommended. Incest is one thing I don't really touch. I may have come right up to the line with Sex-positive Introductions, but that's one of the things I'm not into. Thanks though.

Thanks again for being so interested in my work. One last question though. Am I weird, as an author, for how much I respond to comments. I've commented on other peoples stuff, and I never seem to hear anything back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Do a girl with a really nice big booty

Do a girl with a really nice big booty

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Not really my type...

But thanks for the feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...