Notty High - For Naughty Teens Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as it was all over, I slumped to the ground, my back against the wall. Jennifer slippeddown to join me, her head laying on my chest, her body along my left side. Brittany turned the water off and slid down to join us.

I'm not sure how long we laid there cuddled together. Their heads on my chest and my arms around their torsos. At some point we got cold, and started to shiver.

Feeling weak, we helped each other up. We quickly dried off with white cotton towels, and were planning on climbing into bed together. But her dad's bed was still soaked from their hour long 69 session earlier. So we went to her smaller full size bed.

We quickly climbed under the covers to get warm. The girls snuggled up on either side of me under my armpits. Under any other circumstances, this would have been the hottest thing in the world. But right now, it just felt cozy, and warm, and perfect.

We ended up sleeping through the night in this position. We probably would have continued our antics when we woke in the morning. But that was when we realized that our parents were probably worried about us, considering we never came home last night.

Sure enough, we each had around 50 calls a piece on our phones. We tried to think of a lie to tell, but nothing convincing came to mind. Not to mention, we were horrible liars. Remember, we were the good kids.

We decided to fess up to my parents first. As soon as we walked in the door, my mother was there. She let out an expletive laden tirade before she saw Brittany was with me. Brittany quickly explained that she came to see me and that she was sorry for the actions of her grandmother.

We sat down on the couch while my mother stood and faced us. "OK. That's all fine, but where were you two all night?"

"Well, the truth is, we had an hour and a half long threesome with another girl from school. We were so exhausted afterward, that we just passed out together in her bed."

Mom stopped and stared at me. She couldn't believe what I just said. She looked at Brittany for clarification. Brittany simply nodded in agreement. Then the most puzzling thing happened, she laughed. She laughed hysterically.

"Mom, aren't you mad?"

When she finally caught her breath, she sat down on the coffee table in front of us. She thought and sighed, before saying, "I'm mad that you didn't call me and let me know that you are alright. But honestly, I'm just happy you're having sex, and with women."

Brittany and I were beyond confused. "What?"

"Honey, I was worried that you would never come out of your shell. I actually started to wonder if you were interested in anyone, least of all women. And I really want grandkids someday."

Still confused, I asked, "But what about the strict controls you put on the internet to keep me from looking at porn?"

"I did that hoping that would force you to actually approach someone instead of just living in your own fantasy world. You know how you are with your Role Playing."

Brittany's eyes raised in curiosity and looked at me. "Role playing, huh?"

"Oh, honey, it's not like that. He plays D&D with a couple other guys every Saturday. Although, now that he has you, there's all kinds of stuff you could play. I mean, with tits like those, you could be a milkmaid or a pornstar..."

"Mom!" I screamed horrified at the turn of the conversation.

"OH, you just had a threesome that took all night, stop being such a prude. Besides, your father and I have been known to role play ourselves. His favorite is where I pretend like I'm his teacher, he is in high school, and I use him as a sex ed demonstration in front of the whole class."

"Mom! Enough! I don't want to hear this?" The whole conversation was making my skin crawl.

She laughed at how uncomfortable I was getting. Then she thought of something. She looked at Brittany and said, "You know, he nursed until he was two. So I bet he just loves sucking on your huge tits."

Brittany laughed, "He does! Actually, last night he wanted me to pretend to nurse the other girl."

"Brittany!" I think we need to get you home. I took her hand and practically dragged her away from my mom.

Surprisingly, Brittany's parents responded in almost the exact same way. We were both grounded for a week for not letting them know where we were, but all in all, we figured we got off lightly. Brittany's parents also agreed to let her come and work with me and Ms. Maven every other afternoon.

(To be continued.)


12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Not really my type...

But thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Do a girl with a really nice big booty

Do a girl with a really nice big booty

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Continuing conversation with Shmex

I had to look it up, because I didn't remember the name, but that is the one. I never actually finished the series. I'm bad about that. Namely because I might feel like this fetish right now, but in a week I'll be craving a different one. I actually tried a side story for one of the chapters of HTD, it didn't do well. I've had all kinds of ideas for side stories though, even for Noty High. Noty High is a little harder to do that with though, considering it is first person. For A while I was even trying to make all of my stories in a shared universe, kind of like an erotic MCU. lol I can think of tie ins that I wrote all the way up to Descent into debauchery. Red Canna was even connected. I don't think Red Eye over the Grand Tetons had any though. But that was simply an ode to my favorite porn star, Anna Bell Peaks. I was surprised I couldn't find anything written about her on here.

Thanks, that is something I typically shoot for with the twist of romance and hedonism. I tend to feel, with longer stories like mine, that if you don't have the back bone of something more substantial running through it, then it can feel kind of hollow as a story.

Here's the link for that Brandi Love video I was telling you about. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e8ca13c9431f

Just looked up the Dannyboy writer you recommended. Incest is one thing I don't really touch. I may have come right up to the line with Sex-positive Introductions, but that's one of the things I'm not into. Thanks though.

Thanks again for being so interested in my work. One last question though. Am I weird, as an author, for how much I respond to comments. I've commented on other peoples stuff, and I never seem to hear anything back.

ShmexShmexalmost 4 years ago
Another reply to Sthsth

Ah! You're talking about Blowjob School by Airwrites, right?! A great series. I liked how they added side-episodes so to speak. Maybe for finished projects you want to revisit, you could have side stories like Jessica Jewels. Still need to get through that one. You might have a point about the length, but these things can be hard to get a grip on, and you only learn through attempts. I recently read through Teaching the Cub, and loved it. I like how you find ways of realising the fantasy of casual fun sex and the establishment of an emotional connection. Also, from your description, we definitely seem to share tastes. I'll try to find that video you recommend. Thanks!

Ps. You might like Daddy Horsecock and the other stories written back its author (Dannyboy, I think.). I especially like their Teaching Daughter Self-esteem series. I check their content at intervals in case they've published something, just like how I'll be checking your stuff more and more in future. (Not a demand for more content like some subscription. Just letting you know I think your definitely a favourite author of mine on this site.)

Pps. I'm glad you're taking my recommendation to rest into consideration. A little break can do wonders for inspiration, motivation, and most importantly, your enjoyment.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Replying to Shmex:

I actually want to reply to your last comment first. Thank you so much for that. You're right, with this last chapter that I just submitted to my editor last night, I did feel pressure because I wanted to keep my submission schedule of every Saturday. It ended up taking me three writing sessions to get this coming up chapter completed. Granted, it will be nearly double my normal chapter length. But it was stressing me out a little. I'll definitely try to take a break, I'm just also worried about losing momentum on a story. I have a bad habit of taking a break mid story, and when I come back to writing, I've lost interest in finishing that story.

I think we have very similar fetishes. I'm quite frequently looking for stories about sex ed classes that go off the deep end. I actually read this one a while ago where a teacher brings a guy in to show her all female class how to deep throat. He ends up using the teacher for the first demonstration against her will. So it kind of feeds into the non-consent one as well. I typically feel guilty reading those though, so I try to find ones that are, like you said, non violent and more of an inconvenience rather than actual trauma inducing. Or, what I really like that is hard to find without pegging, is where the woman takes the man. Something I've been seeing more and more in video porn is distracted sex. Like the girlfriend is playing a video game and doesn't want to stop. So she just lets her boyfriend use her. I saw this really hot one yesterday, where Brandi Love and another big breasted blonde porn star are putting a puzzle together on the floor. And then some guy comes in behind them and starts masturbating. The blonde explains that he is a foreign exchange student staying with them. And that public masturbation is a compliment in his culture. Then it progresses to him lifting their dresses, removing their panties and taking turns screwing them as they talk and continue working the puzzle. The whole time they are having trouble concentrating on the puzzle.

Yeah, Immersion Therapy was my first, and probably most personal story to date. I had originally intended to do sub stories for all the women in Immersion Therapy, like Jessica Jewels. But that one took me so long to complete that I lost interest in the project. I love how Jessica Jewels came out, but I should have released it in episodes instead of one huge clump. I think that has definitely hurt it's ratings. I know I don't like reading huge stories on here. Partially because I'm not the fastest reader.

Something interesting about Sex Positive Introductions, that was originally supposed to be a series where it took place over thanksgiving break. Multiple chapters. There was even going to be a secret blow job underneath the thanksgiving table and a sex wrestling match with a tough lesbian sister. But that was one that I just lost interest in. I think it was because, what you read, was originally the first three chapters. But the first two didn't have much as far as climaxes go. So, on the advice of my editor, I condensed that to one chapter. But then I didn't have the Dopamine hit of releasing the chapters to spur me on to write more. Not to mention, I'm actually diagnosed ADHD, and I already was distracted by my next project idea. lol I've honestly been surprised by the huge return on that one as I felt like I was just putting it out so that I could move on. But it's actually my third highest rated story.

Sorry for typing so much. I just don't get to talk about this kind of stuff in real life as most of my friends are really conservative when it comes to sex and porn. So, writing these stories, talking to my editor, and replying to peoples comments are the only time I get to talk about such things. Thanks again.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Catch-Up Ch. 01 High school ends and it's time for a quiet nerd to catch up.in Erotic Couplings
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
The High School Principal Ch. 01 A High School Principal Discovers an abundance of pussy.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories