Nova & Sabine Pt. 02.5

Story Info
Nova's day 2w/ lover. Possible threesome. Info of tribe ways.
7.7k words
4.29
3.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap:

Sabine has Nova to herself for one week. They started in the bathroom and left with Nova being whipped over the bed.-- Nova waited and waited she relaxed a bit, smack! Nova was sent into a world of pain with each blow of the fine leather, bringing new tears streaming down her face. Yet she never made a sound, other than her winces and gasps. Nova knew her cheeks had to be bleeding by now, she rubbed her face on the drenched fur thinking 'what did I get myself into?!'

***

Nova woke to her body pulsating. She laid lifeless on the bed. She heard footsteps approaching her. Keely came close and sat on the edge of the bed. She felt a light hand on her back through the pelt. "Nova?" She whispered, Nova looked up at her.

"How are you feeling?" Nova blinked staring. Keely smiled and started ushering her to sit up.

"Here Dorine will be bringing in breakfast...well lunch soon." Nova sat with the cloth and fur "blankets" covering herself. Every part of her body ached. She questioned everything of what she could remember of last night. She glanced around the room. Her eyes froze on one object in the room.

The whip.

The events of last night came flooding back to her. She was bent over the bed, blindfolded... She could feel the hum in her lips as she thought of every arousing detail. Nova could picture herself taking every lash of that whip.

She felt the pain run through her body again, she groaned. She smiled satisfied with the thought of Sabine fingering her from behind. 'I could never keep my arm or my fingers moving for that long.' Nova gasped at the memory of Sabine fitting four fingers inside her aching slit. She felt her vaginal muscles clench.

'And the feeling of her hot mouth on my opening! Gah! And her tongue squirming in me!' Her muscles contracted again. Dorine timidly came in and set the food next to Nova on the bed. She nodded and turned to walk out "Dorine?"

"Yes Ms.Nova?"

"Can you eat with me?"

Dorine hesitated. "Uh, sure, let me just get my cup." They sat together for some time just talking. Nova learned that Dorine was a "personal servant" for a clan leader.

She did not treat Dorine well. The clan's gossip eventually got out to others and the tribe learned of her true actions and she was banished. Nova found every way of their life so intriguing. Keely came in. "Oh...um didn't know we were eating together." She gave Dorine a look Nova spoke up

"I asked her to join me."

"Oh, well okay then."

"Come sit" Nova went to move but winced.

Both girls smirked. "She really did a number on you didn't she?" Keely asked with a smirk.

"She's very talented with that whip." Dorine added. Nova was beat red.

Dorine caved and felt bad. "Sorry! Sound travels through the tunnels easily."

"Yeah and the whole village knows what you are here for...probably now the whole clan ...soon the entire tribe."

"Keely stop! Ms she's only being rude. But Ms. Nova I am glad you bring our Commander such joy, listening to the lashes last night I was very surprised not to hear you. Even as a pet I could never stay that quiet, and with such a strong hand." Dorine added blushing. Nova questioned the use of the word 'pet.' They all heard Sabine come in.

They stared at the opening. She stopped at the entrance. She smiled "Family time?" The two smiled and nodded. "What were we talking about?" Sabine asked. Nova blushed. Keely snapped and decline of any talk.

Dorine sat quiet. Sabine looked to Dorine. Keeley took her hand. "Oh look we must clean up lunch!" And ran off. Sabine chuckled and looked back to Nova, her face didn't stiffen but also didn't soften. "How are you feeling?"

"Oh just great, went for a run this morning." Sabine just smiled as she moved closer.

"Guess I'll just have to be more rough tonight then." Nova felt like she was in a trance. 'We are doing more tonight?!'

Her entire body ached and she knew she couldn't be doing much right now but she wanted Sabine, badly. Sabine kissed her tenderly on the lips. Nova savored her taste. Sabine kissed her again, she came back to see Nova's eyes staring back at her. Sabine went in for another kiss "Sabine!" She sat back Nova caught her breath.

"Sabine I -I -"

"It's okay." Sabine kissed her on the forehead and got up. Nova watched Sabine's every move,she pick up the whip, she ran a cloth over it, then carried it out of the bed room. Nova's heart was pounding. Sabine came back in the whip still in hand she was fidgeting with it. Nova could feel her lips moisten.

Sabine spoke soft and slow. "How sore are you?" She looked up, meeting Nova's gaze.

"Uh ...depends...I don't think I could quietly handle another whipping at least not right now..."

Sabine smirked. "At least not right now." She mocked. Sabine pushed herself off the frame with her shoulder. "Alright." She disappeared again.

Nova waited, the anticipation building.

Finally Sabine reappeared, she had what would represent ben wa balls. "Okay so, I have two little wooden balls. And they are very smooth no splinters or anything so no need go worry about that okay? They soak in a lubricating oil so they aren't dry when inserted."

'Inserted?! Inserted where?!'

Sabine spoke again. "Do you want to try them?"

"Um where exactly do they go?"

Sabine gently smiled. "Your vagina babe."

Nova didn't react in anyway. "Okay--what position do I need to be in?"

Laying on the bed with her legs spread wide Nova's hips elevated a bit by pillows. Nova jumped at the feeling of Sabine's warm wet tongue running along the crease of her hip thigh down the crease by her lips. Sabine cooed soothing sounds to her.

She ran her tongue on the other crease, she swirled her tongue around and over the hood of Nova's clit. She gently grabbed the fur. Looking up at Nova Sabine spread her lips with her fingers. Eyes closed ready to taste a little bit of Nova's juices she licked Nova from her perineum to her clit. Nova arched her back, needing more. Sabine had a mouth full. She savored and swallowed.

"You're so wet honey." Nova embarrassed, smiled down at her. Sabine licked again with a little more force. Nova's hips rose with her. "And you taste SO fucking good." Sabine said, her voice husky. Sabine with the tip of her tongue licked up Nova's slippery slope, she slowed down just a bit at Nova's clit she groaned and reached down and held Sabine's head to her body.

"Please." She breathed, Sabine decided to give in. She swirled her tongue, moving side to side. Nova moaned, grinding her hips. "Ah! Please don't stop!" With that Sabine knew Nova was getting carried away. She ceased all actions Nova desperately moved her hips. "Sabine!" She let go of Sabine's head and flopped her arm on the bed in frustration. Sabine didn't say a word. She just spread Nova's lips and gently pushed a ball in.

Nova groaned at the feeling. Sabine pushed the second one in. She knew Nova flexed her vaginal muscle by the way she gasped and arched her back off the bed. Sabine continued to tease. Nova unexpectedly felt Sabine's warm tongue against her lips. She ran her tongue up and curled it over her clit.

Keely stood in the doorway, unsure if she should wait or not. Nova moaned loudly as Sabine paid close attention to her clit. Keely wished she were in Nova's place. She tried very hard to dismissed every feeling. She cleared her throat. Sabine pulled her head up "What?" Came a shrill voice, Nova had never heard her use that tone.

"Uh...commander..the the uh elders need you."

"Will that be all?" Nova could feel Sabine's hot breath on her as she spoke.

"Yes Commander." Keeley slowly turned and left, her heart pounding. Nova looked down at Sabine, she knew that her lover didn't want to leave. Nova ran her fingers through Sabine's hair.

They locked eyes, Nova smiled down at her. "Go...they need you...Commander." Nova smiled bigger and with a mischievous look upon her. Sabine smirked back. She got up and threw on a wrap kissed Nova and left. A few moments later she came back.

"You need to come."

"What? Me? Why?"

"They are angry with my decision of bringing you here."

"Um okay."

Sabine placed clothes on the bed. "Put these on...and hurry please."

She disappeared around the corner and came back with shoes. Nova dressed and wrapped in Sabine's shaw was led out of the tunnels and walked through the crowds of street vendors all selling great smelling foods jewelry and clothing.

She could feel the balls shifting inside her with almost every step. It was such a strange feeling, but she understood why Sabine chose them...to tease. Sabine grabbed Nova's hand and led her through the crowds, they made it to the edge of the crowd and to the forest. They walked for some time. Finally making it to an old half destroyed building from the previous settlement.

Sabine spoke. "Now don't look at anyone keep your head down and don't speak unless spoken to."

"Got it."

They walk in and sit right down. Nova shifted trying to find a decent way to rest. The meeting starts, they speak in the native tongue. They were clearly arguing. Nyko came through the doorway and sat next to Nova he reached for her hand. All three holding hands under the table. Nyko spoke up against the elders. Sabine had stopped talking looking to him. They spoke in English to Nova, she explained all of what has happened between Sabine and her.

Before they knew it they were out of there. Sabine venting to Nyko, him listening and siding with her, then abjecting when he knows she's wrong. Nova felt like they were a married couple, she thought it were cute. They both stopped and looked at Nova. "What do you want to do today?" Nova froze,"I don't know..."

"Oh take her to the teachers, or I can."

"We both can you can play with the kids"

Nova found all their customs so strange but so interesting. They had a teacher for everything. Each person in the community had a specific and important job that had to be done. Nova loved the kids. She sat as comfortably as she could with them. Sabine kept an eye on her knowing the balls had taken their full effect. Nova would glance at Sabine here and there, she was always watching.

'I love her, she's always watching and always smiles when we make eye contact.' Sabine looked away at the tap of her shoulder as one of her second in commands spoke briefly with her. She nodded and looked back in deep thought. Three children ran up behind her and hugged her.

Nova watched as Sabine turned around and hugged them talking to all of them down on one knee. Nova smiled, fantasizing of a life with her and their kids. Nova then saw a women following the kids, her and Sabine shared glances and smiles, they kissed cheeks and talked.

The women made eye contact with Nova, she smiled and turned back to Sabine, they hugged, rounded the kids and went on their way. Nyko snuck up on Nova, startled, her muscles took grip on the objects inside her. She gasped it took her everything not to moan, turning her head to Nyko.

"Don't worry about her."

"What?"

"The women, she's an old friend, they had a fling, but that is dead and over now..she's now a teacher of the mind."

"..O-okay." Nyko got up, he had a mountain of kids on his back he began yelling and running with them. Sabine laughed shaking her head. Nova looked to her to see her staring again. They smiled to each other. Sabine motioned for them to get moving.

They walked hand in hand, Dorine was sitting outside of the tunnels, she puffed on a pipe. She got up to go back inside once seeing the pair. "Dorine you can stay put." Sabine called to her. She sat back down.

"Keely has company."

"Okay." They walked through, there were three cups out on the table, Sabine began cleaning up. Keely came running in taking the plate from her.

"Commander please, I'm sorry, I'll take care of this."

"Keely it's okay." The shaw began slipping, Keely chest was exposed. Sabine turned her back to her as Keely fixed herself. "Keely, please.just go, spend the night with whoever, just not here tonight." Sabine spoke softly.

"Commander..."

"Now Keely! I don't want you here!"

She stepped back, "I'm sorry commander, I forgot our rules." She come back out with a man and a women. Sabine watched as all three walked out. Dorine came back in. Sabine looked to her. "You know she does this on purpose."

"What do you mean?"

"We all know but you, she likes you, even Nova knows, she waited for you to come in just so she could run out naked...She wants you to want her." Sabine shook her head.

"That can't be true."

Nova spoke up. "Sabine it's true, she told me that she has loved you since she met you, and that she's angry that you haven't chose your servants but chose me."

Sabine slumped down in the chair, Dorine laid a hand on her back. "What do I do?" Sabine asked. Dorine sat at the end of the table facing Sabine, "If you want to bring someone else in to replace her, that's fine by me."

"Dorine but we are or were a family"

"Were exactly."

"...Okay, family meeting tomorrow night then."

"Okay...who would you replace her with?"

"Dorine...I don't know."

"Ooo can we get Nia from the plains?! -Dorine gasps- Zeta!!"

"Zeta? Zeta from the desert? The one you ran off to?" Dorine smirked. "Maybe."

Everyone where they need to be Sabine changed into her comfy clothes. "How are you doing?"

"Drenched." Nova answered looking deep into Sabine eyes as she smiled. "Good." Sabine climbed onto the bed up to Nova she threw her legs over her shoulders Sabine's face right where Nova wanted it to be. Sabine got the mouth watering whiff of Nova's strong scent. She kissed Nova's lips running her tongue over her prickly folds.

Sabine used her fingers to spread Nova's lips her arms propped up by her elbows, she glanced up at her lover tentatively watching her she laid her tongue flat and lapped up her juices, Nova let out an airy moan,at the much needed attention. Sabine curled her tongue over Nova's clit, she groaned as Sabine slipped her finger in and scooped out one of the balls. A gush of fluids came out with it, Sabine groaned in delight. 'Fuck yes, she just squirted without realizing' Nova groaned as each stretched her a bit. "Mmmm Sabine"

"Yes kitten?"

Nova felt dizzy at the sound of that.

"Come here baby." Sabine slithered up and positioned her knee between Nova's thighs. Nova desperately began grinding on Sabine's leg, they kissed roughly and passionately.

Sabine knew she was drenched. Nova tired and twitchy from working herself up started to slow down. Sabine began grinding her thigh into Nova. She gripped onto Sabine's back pulling her closer, Nova moaning on the brink of an orgasm. Sabine slowed teasing her, she knew this was driving her wild.

She kept the pressure on and held her thigh still as Nova tried desperately to get herself off. She could feel her lover's body twitching beneath her. Sabine brought her hand down, working as fast as she could Nova's eyes shot open her breathing even more rapid, she didn't know if she could take this. "Sabine!" She screamed followed by a moan. Her body spasming out of her control unable to cope. Sabine holding her still, Nova dug her nails into Sabine's back unable to comprehend what was happening.

Finally she felt herself teetering on the edge. "Fffff...-" All air escaped from her lungs, they both knew she had jumped,now plummeting to their desired destination, her body beautifully arched high off the bed. "Good girl...good girl" Sabine cooed. "Cum for me baby girl." As if thats all Nova needed to hear she groaned grinding her clit hard on Sabine's fingers. "Fuuuuccckkkkk!" She screamed as she hit the blissful surface of her orgams. The waves of ecstasy seemed to last forever. She lay their half in the present world, twitching uncontrollably. "Well done..well done beautiful."

Nova heaving with a smile, she opened her eyes to see Sabine staring back at her tenderly. She kissed her on the forehead and lowered herself next to Nova. Sabine curled up wrapping her arms around her. Nova sighed..."That was really nice..." Sabine kissed Nova below her ear. Nova smiled, she rolled over to face Sabine, they smiled. Nova was in deep thought. "What ya thinkin about?"

There was a gentle knock at the wall. Dorine stood with her hand over her eyes. "You're good." Sabine said.

"Commander, would you mind if I stepped out for the night?"

"Not at all." Sabine said with a smile.

Dorine went to move away. "Uh, mind if I steal some things too?"

"Go for it."

"Thank you."

"Where is she going?" Nova asked.

"She spends the night at a hookups house."

"Oh, do you know who they are."

"Yeah...It's your sister actually... Well her and her two mates she's living with."

"Wait really?"

"Mhm...So what were you thinking about earlier?"

"It's just that I never do any work..."

Sabine just stared back. "It's okay I don't mind, don't need you to."

"No! But I want to! I don't know how but I want to at least try."

"Okay honey, I'm ready when you are okay?"

Nova nodded. She got up to get some water, she ran into Dorine in the kitchen. She was cleaning the toys she were to be using tonight.

"Dorine, you're going to see my sister?"

"Yes, Ms.Nova."

"So you and her are a thing?"

"Not really, she just likes to watch."

"Hm. Dorine, tell me about Sabine?"

"In what way?"

"Just sexy things about her I guess."

Dorine stopped and looked at Nova.

"Ms...I-"

"No, Dorine I trust you, I know you must like something about Sabine."

Dorine sighed. "I do, she's a great person, and is very fair. I'm not used to this good treatment. Um, she will want to have a lot of sex with you, as much as you will allow her. Her and Nyko are very very close, um may I speak freely Ms. Nova?"

"Yes!"

"I'd love to hear in detail what she does to you...last night when she was whipping you, I played with myself all night until I heard your moaning stop. -Dorine was clearly flustered- oh my, I can't believe I just told you that..."

"Tell me more."

"Oh, Ms.Nova I-I don't want you to think-"

"Dorine...I'm asking you to."

They were too engrossed in their heated conversation to notice Sabine leaning in the doorway.

Dorine stammered. "I um...-"

"Dorine, I'm telling you to, now."

Dorine spat out her words. "I- Ms. Nova, you are very attractive! Sabine would talk about you but I never had you as the image in my head. I want to know what she does to you and how it feels...I fantasize about watching you two or.. oh gods even joining in sometimes! My curiosity of you two is very strong, but Ms. Nova I would NEVER try to intrude on you two."

Nova moved closer to Dorine, she leaned in and kissed the trembling and aroused shorter girl. "Dorine, I'm very wet from you telling me these things..." Nova whispered.

Sabine spoke "Dorine, Nova..." Dorine jumped dropping the toy she had in her hand, she looked over seeing Sabine's bare chest she closed her eyes her brow furrowed as she spoke. "Commander, I-I." Sabine shushed her.

"Dorine , do you really mean all these things?"

Dorine nodded shyly.

"One day we can make these fantasies real, if we all agree, okay?"

"Yes ma'- Commander."

Sabine bent down to pick up the gag. She brought it up to Dorine's mouth. "Open." Sabine said. Dorine looked to Sabine, to Nova then back to Sabine. She slowly opened her mouth very unsure of the situation. Gently but with force Sabine shoved the gag in Dorine's mouth, she fastened it tight around her head. "Finish cleaning and be on your way."

Dorine nodded. Sabine stopped her from grabbing another toy, "What was that?"

Dorine understood what was being asked of her. "Yes Commander, thank you Commander." She managed to utter.

Sabine and Nova back in the room. "How long did you know I was there?" Sabine questioned.