Nova & Sabine Pt. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of it." Nova smiled.

"So, you were trying to tease me?"

Nova stood naked in front of Sabine. She sat on the bed as she watched Nova go over to a candle, curious Sabine watched tentatively. Nova looked at her lover, as she began to drip the hot wax on her skin. She made a trail, around her nipple, down to her navel, her thigh, Nova bent her leg dripping some on the inside of her thigh. She loved watching Sabine grow even more aroused with every drop.

"I always try and tease you...you'd like to see me and Dorine together wouldn't you? Watch us kiss each other our hands traveling to each others breasts..."

Nova put the candle back down, she sashayed over to her lover, standing between her knees she kissed Sabine's neck. Sabine's eyes slowly closed from the sensations. Nova ran her hand up Sabine's thigh, where it was met by a massive puddle. Nova could slide her entire hand up and down Sabine's slit.

She added some force, Sabine hummed in her ear. "Lie back let me take care of you." Sabine slowly laid back her eyes fluttering here and there. Nova still unsure of what exactly to do, she knew she didn't want to let the moment pass.

Nova rubbed harder covering all of Sabine's slippery slit. "Your thumb, use your thumb." Sabine managed through her heavy breathing.

Nova switched to her thumb focusing on Sabine's clit, her hips shot up. Sabine laughed a bit as she told Nova to be easy.

Nova found a rhythm with Sabine's jumps and thrusts. Sabine was letting out small hum like moans her eyes shut, trying so hard to get to her release.

Sabine could feel her stomach tighten, she couldn't get enough. She ground her clit against Nova's slender fingers, her pulsating clit was so close to hitting that satisfying burst.

Nova watched Sabine's lean body work. Her chest heaving her small perky breast rising and falling, her lean toned abs flexing and rolling with each thrust and grind to Nova's thumb.

Sabine's face was red and tight, her body glistened in the candle light.

Sabine threw her arm over her mouth as she muffled her loud moans, her hips moving even faster against Nova. Nova knew this was it she held on with this her short nails digging into Sabine's flesh. Her orgasm brought her arching back off the bed, her mouth gently open as she gasped. Her face relaxed yet scrunched, she fell back down twitching.

The look of pure enjoyment washing over her face, her eyes slowly opened to Nova looking down at her, Sabine smiled up at her satisfied. "Mmm, come here." Sabine said as she pulled Nova down on top of her.

Holding her tightly she kissed her shoulder. "You shouldn't have done that."

Nova questioned why.

"Once I start I can't stop...I'm going to need another before we sleep."

"How often do you play with yourself?" Nova asked.

"Not often."

'Why?"

"Its not good for me to. When I do I keep going until I physically cant anymore, not to mention I'm sore the next day." They laugh. "I can't regularly either, I'm not as sharp and eventually can't orgasm."

Nova frowned. "Well I'll wake you up with one." Nova said playfully.

"Oh yeah?" Sabine smiled.

They lay in silence for sometime, holding each other, their warmth being shared, and both feeling at peace.

Sabine broke it. "Would you really want Dorine to join us?"

Nova looked up. "Only if you wanted, I'm okay with it."

"Okay."

"Would you want her to?"

"I don't really know."

Nova smiled. "Don't tell me you have't thought of her in that way at all?"

Sabine sat quiet. "Not really, I mean I've always liked how submissive she is to me but I know her history and wouldn't want to do anything to make her feel like that again."

Nova smiled again. "Your'e such a good person."

Sabine scoffed.

"What you don't think you are?"

"Just wait, our ways will come to light, you'll see where the word 'savages' originated from."

Nova pondered for a bit. "Have you ever thought of anyone else in a sexual way, that I have met?"

"I have an attachment to Nyko and Ward, you haven't met him yet. Um, Dorine I've always been curious, one of my teachers helped me discover myself, nothing really happened but I always had a crush on her."

Nova sat up, her hands on Sabine's stomach she smiled to her lover. "I like hearing whats going on in your head."

Sabine smirked. "Wanna know whats going on right now?"

"Mm, whats that?"

Sabine put her hands on Nova's hips, she sat up, meeting her lover's gaze. "I'm thinking I want to suck on those perfect perky nipples of yours.." Sabine brought a hand up, she cupped Nova's breast, tracing the skin swirling closer and closer to Nova's nipple.

Nova's breathing deepen. She locked eyes with Sabine, listening to her every word, waiting for her every touch. "Then I want to lay you down, your legs over my shoulders, between your beautiful thighs. I want to tease you just a bit, then finally slowly glide one finger inside you.."

Nova felt dizzy. She laid down, Sabine just where she said she would go. Sabine sucked on Nova's nipple as she danced her fingers over Nova's slippery slit. Sabine switched nipples, she sucked feeling it harden, she nipped hearing Nova wince.

Sabine without warning jammed two fingers inside Nova. Due to the position Sabine had full reach of Nova's cervix. She focused on Nova's hard bean flicking it with a come hither motion.

Nova was sent into another world, she couldn't get enough, she felt it in the pit of her stomach so close. Sabine switched to pounding Nova. Now hitting that bean straight on, along with the sensations outside Nova's labia.

Her eyes shut tight taking it all and loving every ounce. Her hips shot up, her walls collapsing around Sabine's fingers. She gripped onto Sabine holding her close as her arm seemed to go on forever.

Nova's whole body felt wonderful, Sabine could feel the excess fluids gushing around her fingers and hand, she gently slowed down, Nova pushed Sabine's hand away, she finally stopped moaning. She held Sabine close panting in her ear. "Fuck...What was that." Her nostrils flared.

They heard quick steps in the hall, Sabine got up, covering Nova with a blanket, she began getting dressed. "Praeceptorem! Praeceptorem!" The female guard called.

Sabine sat putting her shoes on as the guard finally made her way to the door way. "The boys again?" Sabine asked calmly.

"Etiam, Praeceptorem." She answered back.

"Nova you can join if you want, two young boys are fighting, happens often."

All dressed they make their way to where the boys are causing a scene. Sabine was rigid again her whole personality seemed to change. Nyko was caught up in the middle of the boys, all speaking the native language.

Nyko made eye contact with Sabine, he moved away from the boys knowing it was her responsibility.

Sabine was holding her hands behind her back as she strolled over to the boys. They noticed her, both immediately straightened up and faced her. Sabine walked to them, then faced them. They addressed her. "English." she ordered looking to Nova.

The boys addressed Nova. Sabine gritted her teeth. "Please, enlighten me."

"Commander?" One asked.

"Why was I and my partner disturbed this evening." She hissed.

Neither made a sound.

Sabine stopped pacing she faced them again. "Answer me!"

"C-Commander, I -I apologize-"

"We are past apologizing Sooko." She looked him straight in the eyes. "This is the third and final time."

"Yes Commander." The boys said in unison. One spoke. "Commander we will retire to our chambers."

"No! The arena."

"Commander!" Nyko yelled.

Sabine turned around to him. Ward stepped forward. "Commander shall I escort them?"

Sabine nodded. She grabbed a torch and began to walk behind them.

Nova walked with Nyko, "What's happening?" She asked.

"I-I think shes gonna have them fight...to the death." Nyko said unsteady.

They got to the arena Sabine put the torch in a pit to ignite the flammable sap, the area slowly lit up as the fire traveled. It was a sight to see a massive area. Sabine spoke indistinctly to Ward who nodded and took the boys away. Sabine settled herself, she stood waiting, looking out onto the arena.

"Sabine?" Nyko said softly.

"It's okay." She said turning around looking as her usual self.

Ward and the two boys appeared walking to the center of the arena. Ward stood looking to Sabine, she nodded, he handed them both a knife. He walked away standing by.

The boys looked at the knives, then to Sabine. "What will it be?"

"Commander?"

"Either you fight now, or you wait for Redemption Day, which means two days without food."

Sooko mumbled in the native language.

"English." Sabine said.

Sooko replied angerly in the native language. He look to Nova as he say it. Everyone was taken back by his comment.

Sabine unlatched the gate, she dropped down into the dirt. She made her way to him. He stayed his stern gaze to her as she neared. The other boy's head went down, he took a step away. "Say it again." Sabine hissed.

Sooko looked to Nova then to Sabine again, gaining courage as all the attention was on him. He opened his chest showing he was proud of himself. "You heard me..I said shes a filthy scortum!" Sabine gritted her teeth nodding.

Nyko started panicking. "Shes gonna kill him."

"What is he saying?" Nova asked.

"He keeps calling you a whore, he said that you live with peasants and-"

Sabine had came close she was whispering into Sooko"s ear clearly getting a rise out of him. "Hit me!" Was all Sabine yelled as she leaned back from him.

"I accept your challenge." Was all Sooko said. Sabine nodded as she stepped back a few steps she picked up some dirt rubbing it over her hands.

She crouched down. Watching and waiting for Sooko's first move. He came running towards her with the knife, Sabine didn't move until the last second making him trip and fall. She stood straight up looking down on him. She took a few steps to her side, "Get up!" She yelled.

Sooko got up, he yelled as he went for her again, like a matador Sabine shifted out of his way. He swung around and jumped, she turned meeting him with a kick, the knife flew out of his hand. He tackled her on the ground, Sabine wrapped her legs around him turning them over.

She straddled him, looking down into his struggling eyes. Nova gripped Nyko's arm nervous. Sabine had her hands around his neck, his face red his hand reach for anything. "Obey!" Sabine said sharply. He manage a punch to her face, her hands slipped letting him have some air.

He hit her again, her lip now dripping blood. She latched on, he struggled becoming more weak. She knew he was going to give up. He finally started hitting the ground. Sabine let go, "I obey Commander." he gasped.

She threw him out of her hands and got up. "Chain them up, half a loaf for each, we are done here." She dusted her hands, she came to the gate where Nyko opened it.

"We gotta go." She said looking to him.

"I know." Ward caught up with them.

He and Nyko pushed through the streets and pass the boys families, yelling and screaming at her choices. Nyko turned to the crowd, "If you wish to speak to the Commander you must inform the guards."

Sabine spit blood as she entered the tunnel to her chambers. She got about half way, before her vision went cloudy. "Guys, I'm going."Sabine warned. Nyko and Ward grabbed her, carrying her in as she slumped. Nova watched horrified as they set her down in her bed. Nyko rushed into another room. Sabine looked lifeless.

Ward held her hand. "Sabine." He kept whispering softly. Nyko came running back in. He handed a vile to Ward who put it up to her nose.

She gasped awake and started sobbing. "I-I I did't kill him!" She sobbed. Nyko came close.

"No...No you did well."

Ward kissed her hand. Both men comforting her. Nova standing at the foot of the bed, looking at the three. Dorine came in. "Miss Nova, she is fine she just gets worked up a bit, she looses blood, her body cant handle loosing any. Its a curse of every Commander. Its the elixir of ancestral knowledge."

"We need to chill her body." Ward says.

"No.." Sabine says weakly her face wet from tears.

"Honey I know its your least favorite but we have to." Nyko says.

They carry her to the bath, laying her in the shallow water, Ward keeps track of her heart beat. They have her drink a blue vile.

After some time they pull her out of the water, shes asleep, Dorine waves them away.

"Miss Nova we must change her. Shes speaking with our past Commanders, we must be gentle. You stay with her while I get her things."

Nova moved closer to Sabine's face, she peered down at her lover, worried and confused of the situation. Nova held Sabine's face in her hand. She came down and touched their foreheads. Dorine came back and dropped the clothing she ran to Nova pulling her away.

"Miss Nova, I'm sorry but you can't do that. You could be taken to the spiritual plane with her."

They undressed Sabine, she lie their, her chest moving slowly. Dorine came close she took Nova's hands and placed them on Sabine's stomach. "Keep them there."

Dorine rubbed a paste into Sabine's skin around Nova's hands.

"If you were to stay Miss Nova, I'd teach you how to do this and explain all the things to you." Dorine smiled gently.

"So this happens often?"

"Yes."

"So, you see her naked more than I do."

Dorine laughed. "Only for this purpose. Oh other than when she wakes sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

Dorine moved Nova's hands to a different part of Sabine's body.

"She sleeps naked often...I bring food to her, or she thinks that everyone is still sleep and comes to kitchen, I'm there of course."

They moved their hands again.

"Has she ever seen you naked?" Nova asked.

Dorine clearly blushed. "Um, I dont think so..."

"Im not meaning to pry."

"No, Miss Nova it is your right to know. I think once, it was when she first moved in, she liked to roam the tunnels to get to know them. Keely and I weren't used to having any company down our tunnel."

Sabine groaned. Dorine pushed both of their hands away. "Shhh, keep seeking."

"Okay, time to move her."

The guys came back in, Sabine dressed and in bed. Dorine laid down in the bed next to Sabine. "Miss Nova get in on other side we need to warm her up."

The two girls on either side of Sabine, Nyko laying on her stomach and Ward at her feet. "Miss Nova...Did you both mean what you said to me earlier."

Ward chimed in. "What happen?"

Nyko cut him off. "Nova I don't think you two have met, this is Ward, we live together."

Ward smiled up to her.

"Sabine and I were messing around with each other, I had said that Dorine should join us in the bedroom."

Nyko's eye brows went up. "And she said yes to this?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, can't believe she said-"

Sabine cut him off her eyes still closed. "Fuck off, they're both attractive women." She groaned with a smile.

"Welcome back." Nyko said.

"Any news?" Ward asked.

"Sooko must die, they didn't say how. I kill my sister, and there will be a fire."

Sabine opened her eyes, she turned her head to Nova. "I'm sorry beautiful."

"Just as long as you are okay." Nova smiled and kissed Sabine's forehead.

"I'll assume Dorine explained everything."

They all nod.

"And who dressed me this time?"

Dorine spoke. "Nova and I did."

"Well my shirt is all twisted." she said as she fixed it.

Nyko questioned. "So you have to kill your sister?"

"Yeah...I don't know what will lead me to do it but they said that I'll know when the right time. You get badly hurt so that may be why?"

"I like that you see the future but I also hate it."

"I'm more interested in your coming threesome, tell us more about that." Ward said jokingly.

Sabine nudged him with her foot as they all laugh.

Sabine addressed her people to explain of the night's events with the boys. Ward and Nyko went home, leaving Dorine cleaning the room and bath area up.

Sabine and Nova lay in bed, talking. Nova stops the conversation and asks Sabine. "You still need that second orgasm?"

Sabine's face went blank as her lover looked at her mischievously. "Why? What are you going to do?"

"Do you want a second?"

"Sure..?"

Nova got up and went into the wash room. Sabine could hear her speaking to Dorine but couldn't make out words. Nova came back in, she went around putting out a few candles to dim the room. Dorine scurried past, her head down. She came back after a bit, she was dressed in a halter neck bra that pushed her enormous breasts up and together. Dorine wore a fabric sash as a skirt low on her wide hips. Her stretch marks on display, Sabine stared at her.

Dorine looked to Nova and Sabine unsure of the situation. Nova smiled to her and grabbed a hand easing her into the room. Nova whispered asking if she was okay with this happening. Dorine looked to Sabine, who gave her a warm smile, Dorine smiled and nodded.

Sabine was sitting up in bed, Nova made the first move, she cupped Dorine's round face. She brought her lips to her shorter partner. Dorine's eyes slowly shut as she accepted it. Nova grew more and more energetic with her kisses. She slipped her tongue in, Dorine's eyes shot open, they slowly shut again.

Nova's hands started to travel, she ran a hand up Dorine's back, unlacing her bra, and dropping it on the floor. Her large breasts bounced to their natural form, Nova bent a bit to reach them. Dorine watched as Nova's mouth enclosed around her left nipple.

She glanced over to Sabine who was tentatively watching. Nova began to swirl her tongue Dorine's head went back slowly. Her mouth open in a silent gasp.

Nova moved them over onto the bed, other way Sabine was laying so she could watch. Nova removed her shirt, letting her perky breasts free. She climbed on top of Dorine, who nearly attacked Nova's breasts with her mouth.

Sabine watched as Nova's eyes shut, she gave into the sensations of the warm mouth around her nipple. Sabine could feel her visual stimulants were working. Dorine let go of Nova's nipple with a click.

Nova moved Dorine's sash away from her hips, revealing she was not wearing any underwear. Nova ran her fingers through Dorine's dark bush, she spread her lips not wasting any time she slipped a finger inside. With ease she thrust her finger back and forth, Dorine letting out light moans here and there.

Nova kissed her neck, Dorine enjoying every second of it, she had forgotten Sabine had been watching. She watched Dorine's face in her pleasured state. Nova came back up to Dorine's face, she kissed her before disappearing to the other side of Dorine's face to whisper in her ear.

After two moaned yes's the two girls stopped. Dorine hurried to the door, Nova came and straddled Sabine. She watched as Nova came close. "What are you two up to now?"

Nova smiled and laughed, she kissed her lover, she ran her hand down to Sabine's lips, feeling that waiting puddle between her thighs she smiled against Sabine's lips. Nova got up knowing Dorine would be back soon.

She pulled the blankets away and has Sabine undress. She sat fully naked, watching Nova. She straddled Sabine once more, in reverse cow girl. Sabine took this opportunity to grab hold of Nova's hips and to shove two fingers into her dripping slit.

Nova gasped and melted back into Sabine's working fingers. Dorine stood in the doorway, taking in the scene she made her way over to Nova. She knelt between Sabine's calves, facing Nova they began to make out.

Sabine began working her fingers even faster, Nova's muffled moans filled the room. She couldn't take anymore she leaned into Dorine pulling away from Sabine's hand. She caught her breath as Dorine held onto her. Nova moved to be behind Dorine, she moved forward to be closer to Sabine.