Nova & Sabine Pt. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nova took the double ended dildo and eased it into Dorine. Sabine got to watch straight on Dorine's face scrunch up and the pleasure build. Nova pushed Dorine's legs closer together, her now laying between Sabine's legs. Nova looked straight to Sabine as she straddled Dorine's thighs and butt, she slowly eased herself down onto it. She watched as Nova's head seemed heavy, her eyes closed loving every inch that burrowed deeper inside her.

Dorine began kissing up Sabine's thighs, Sabine slowly opened her legs. Nova began riding Dorine, both girls moaning. This was all Sabine needed she grabbed hold of Dorine's hair and pulled her close. Doerine was taken back but tasted Sabine's juices and was in love. She lapped hungry, Sabine's face stiffened at the contact on her clit.

Nova feverishly bucked her hips trying to work herself to her peak, Dorine couldn't help but moan, her mouth opened in a gasp against Sabine slit. Her face covered in juices. Sabine began girding against Dorine.

She still had hold of her head, Dorine stuck her tongue out for Sabine to grind against, her hips bucking. Nova began to grind even harder, Dorine got the dildo thrusting right to her g spot, she knew she were to release her pent up juices soon.

She couldn't handle it any longer, Nova switched up her motions, Dorine was once again teased with the thought of getting any release. Sabine watched as Nova's toned body worked. her muscles contacting, her bare mound moving against Dorine's soft ass.

Sabine could feel she were close, watching Nova, the stars behind her eyes as her orgasm burst through her was all she needed to be pushed over the edge.

Sabine pulled Dorine's head away from her as she gasps for air, Nova slowly got down. Dorine went to move but Sabine ordered her back. Both girls stopped and looked at her.

Sabine gave her orders and the two complied.

Sabine still sitting where she started, Dorine now giving her slit over to Sabine, on all fours, as Nova licks her face clean of her lover's juices. Sabine spread Dorine's lips, she stuck her tongue out meeting with Dorine's warmth. Dorine closed her eyes to the feeling of Sabine's warm smooth tongue against her throbbing folds.

Sabine went to town on Dorine's clit, flicking her tongue ever so slowly, feeling Dorine's jumps against her. Sabine switched to using all of her tongue, Dorine's eyes shut and a smirk came to her face as she started to grind against Sabine's tongue.

Nova had finished licking Dorine's face clean, she lie under Dorine who knew exactly what she was wanting. Dorine feasted on Nova's muff.

Dorine mimicked Sabine's movements, which she knew Nova loved. Swirling their tongues around clits, feeling them pulsate, the blood rushing to the small button. The burning sensation of not being able to get enough, the tension in your body trying so hard to climax.

Dorine began to moan against Nova's clit, the vibrations went straight to Nova's head pushing her through the clouds her orgasm crashing over her. Sabine slipped a finger inside Dorine, working her g spot, Dorine finally was able to release her pent up juices. She moaned as her flood gates opened, a stream of fluids ran to Sabine's mouth and hand, running down her arm.

Then her orgasm washed over her, her body convulsing. Nova held her face as they made out, Dorine's muffled moans filling the room.

She collapsed on the bed, panting, she moaned "Thank you Commander."

Sabine snapped, "Not in her."

Nova looked to her, she smiled. "Call her Mistress."

Nova moved to Sabine, she gave her a tender kiss. "Dorine and I are going to sit in the bath, you rest, Mistress, I know you have to be up early, and very soon."

Sabine kissed Nova again. Both girls walked to the bath chamber. Sabine called to them. "No playing with each other!"

There was a pause. "Of course Mistress." The two said in unison.

Much later.

Sabine already asleep the two slip into bed with her, Sabine snuggled up to Nova in her sleep as Nova held Dorine in her arms.

***

Next set should be posted very soon!

Leave comments!! Can give me any feedback or what you want to happen in the next parts. I can incorporate almost anything.

Thanks!