Nova the AI: Emma's Night Out

Story Info
A new AI will lead Emma straight into a gangbang.
1.9k words
3.97
5.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had been single for a while and was tired of trying to find love through the same old dating apps and websites. One day, she stumbled upon a new AI assistant that promised to help her find the perfect match. Skeptical at first, Emma decided to give it a try.

The AI, named Nova, communicated with Emma through a small earpiece. Nova could analyze her conversations, body language, and heart rate to provide suggestions on how to best connect with the men she met. It all seemed very futuristic, but Emma was intrigued.

On a night out with her friends at a club, Emma decided to put Nova to the test. With the club environment being so loud, Emma could easily speak to Nova in a low tone and not be noticed.

"Alright, Nova. I'll probably not find a boyfriend in this place but at least help me have some fun, ok?"

Maybe it was the way Emma worded it, but to Nova, fun meant sex.

"Ok, Emma. I'll help you achieve your goals tonight," the AI voice of Nova replied on her earpiece.

"Just tell me what to say and I'm sure we'll be alright," Emma said, confidently.

Soon afterwards, she was talking to a guy on the dance floor. The conversation took a sharp turn the next sentence Nova suggested the woman should say.

"I want to suck your dick?" Emma's tone turned interrogative at the end, as she was surprised Nova would suggest something like this.

"What? Do you?" the man she was dancing with asked, also sounding surprised.

"Yes," said Nova to Emma.

"Yes," said Emma to the man, and to herself, trying to sound convincing.

"Are you sure about this, Nova?" she asked the AI, quietly.

"Yes, this is the best course of action in the current situation."

"Follow me to the lady's room," Emma told the man.

She held his hand and jolted to the lady's room. This was exhilarating and strange at the same time. Emma wondered why Nova would suggest something like this. But at the same time she trusted Nova was a good AI that was just trying its best to help her. She might as well give it a try, she thought.

Emma walked swiftly to the lady's room still holding this stranger's hand. They got a couple judgy looks from women in the room but Emma ignored it. She found the nearest free stall and went inside with him.

Then, she got down and pulled the stranger's pants down. His hard dick jumped out. Emma paused for a moment and thought about what she was doing. Finally, she took a deep breath and eagerly put this guy's dick on her lips.

"Damn," he moaned and caressed her hair.

Emma opened her mouth and let him push his dick in. She went back and forth, then slowly licked the head, then went back to sucking. After making a soggy mess, she started going deeper, feeling his dick reach the back of her mouth.

Soon after, his dick began throbbing, and she knew he was about to cum. Emma felt the warm liquid spread in her mouth little by little, and gladly swallowed all of it.

Emma got up and left the lady's room, leaving the man behind without saying a word. She met again with her friends who didn't suspect a thing. That felt extremely slutty but Emma didn't regret it at all. In fact, she loved it.

Emma sat by the bar and was quickly approached by two guys. Both tall and handsome, they made small talk and paid for her drink.

"Another opportunity for fun. The bar is getting crowded. Now just follow my lead," said Nova.

"They seem nice, do you think I can get either of their numbers?" Emma asked Nova quietly.

"Take off your panties instead," Nova said.

Emma was again surprised by those words.

"Are you sure? That sounds crazy!"

"Yes. Do it," Nova told her.

Emma hesitated for a moment but again thought the AI just wanted to help, so she should probably follow its advice.

Doing as Nova instructed, Emma quickly stepped down from the bar seat and pulled her panties down from under her dress. The place was so dark and crowded that she was able to do it without anyone noticing. She tossed her panties aside on the dark floor and sat back down on her seat.

"Now pull your dress up slowly," Nova said.

"But I'm gonna be basically naked if I do that!" Emma protested.

"Yes, that will be the most optimal move in this situation," Nova said.

She slowly and hesitantly adjusted on her seat and pulled her dress up, all the way until her bare butt was touching the cold seat.

"Now tell them you want them both to fuck you," Nova said.

"What? Are you sure?" Emma asked in disbelief.

"Yes," said Nova.

Emma thought about it for a moment but again she knew the AI was just trying to help her have fun, so she thought she should probably just follow its advice.

"I want you two to fuck me," Emma told the men, "Right now."

They looked at each other confused. Emma guided their hands to her body, where they discovered her dress was raised up to her waist and she was wearing nothing under it.

Emma let the men explore her. She sat as far back on the seat as she could, giving them wide access to her ass and pussy. They touched her everywhere they could and played with her freely, fingering both her holes.

She was surprised how much she enjoyed it. Slowly sipping on her drink, Emma felt two strong hands hold tight on to her waist, then something began pushing through the opening of her pussy. She let out a moan as it stretched her and pushed its way in.

She looked back briefly but could barely see anything. The flashing lights only made it harder to see around. She arched her back and placed her arms on the bar, letting the stranger pound her pussy. He fucked her vigorously, taking advantage of the darkness and anonymity this environment provided.

The man seemed to be enjoying himself as he quickly bust a load inside Emma. She felt herself being filled up, then the man pulled his dick out. It was quickly replaced by the second man, who began fucking Emma even harder.

She let out a moan as her cum soaked pussy continued to be fucked. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the music, her drink, and this stranger's dick inside her.

It took no time for him to finish inside her as well. After they were done, the men simply left her there. Emma pulled her dress back down and finished her drink.

"You're a very strange AI, Nova. I never thought I would do these things. But I have to admit I am indeed having fun," Emma said.

"Thank you. That's what I'm here for," Nova replied.

At the end of the night, Emma's friends left and the club was getting empty. As she was ready to go home, Nova came up with another suggestion.

"How about one last bit of fun?"

"What do you mean?" Emma asked.

"If you want to have fun, follow my instructions: go straight, then turn left, then right, then right again. You'll find a lot of fun in there!" Nova said.

Emma was determined to have fun tonight so she focused on his instructions without paying much attention to where she was going.

"This is just a toilet stall, Nova. In an empty bathroom. Are you malfunctioning?" Emma said getting irritated.

"This is where you'll find the most fun," Nova replied.

Emma looked around and laughed.

"Really? How exactly?"

"You will have to first take your dress off."

Emma knew this was another of those strange instructions Nova would give sometimes.

"Are you sure, Nova?"

"Yes."

With a sigh, she undressed and put her dress aside. She looked back at the long mirror by the sinks to appreciate her figure. Then, a man entered the bathroom.

Startled, Emma quickly closed the stall door.

"Nova! You brought me to the men's room!"

"Are you ok there, lady?" The guy asked.

"Yes, all good! Don't worry about me," Emma replied.

"Nice tits by the way," The guy said as he washed his hands.

"Be nice and ask him if he wants to see more of it," Nova said in Emma's ear.

"D-do you want to see more?" She asked, unsure of her words.

Slowly, she opened the stall door to let the guy take a look at her naked body. But just as she was doing it, a group of five guys walked in the men's room.

Emma was surprised and immediately felt the urge to close the door, but something held her back. This time she didn't need Nova to tell her, as she knew exactly what to do.

"Do you guys want to have some fun, too?" She asked them, opening the stall door wide open, revealing her naked body.

The six men got close to her and began to feel her up. Her pussy was still wet from leftover cum, making it easy access to any fingers looking for their way in.

They were talking loudly to each other and some looked a little drunk. One of the guys sat down at the toilet and pulled Emma to him. He held her from behind and made her sit on his dick, pushing it inside her ass.

Emma wasn't expecting to be fucked like this but she welcomed it. The stranger's dick was big and hard, and made its way through Emma mercilessly.

She used her hands for support behind her and began working up and down. With each thrust this guy was going deeper and deeper on her. Tired of waiting, another man pushed his dick inside her free pussy.

She spread her legs wide and began moaning loudly. The men enjoyed her holes to their heart's content, until she felt herself getting filled up with warm cum again. It was the third time already that night, Emma thought.

The two men got up and left the stall, leaving her standing there, dripping. Moments later Emma became entertainment to two other strangers in the group. One made Emma suck his dick, while the other fucked her from behind.

Emma wanted to make them all happy, but could only serve so many guys at once.

The dick in her mouth shot loads of cum down the back of her mouth, making it impossible not to swallow. The guy fucking her from behind came all over her ass and pussy, and was quickly replaced by another, this time going for her ass.

Emma moaned as this other guy entered her ass. He pounded her as some of the others watched, talked and drank beers. He finished deep down in her ass and left, as another man came on her face and hair.

She sat on the toilet and closed her eyes, tired. As she sat there, she enjoyed the feeling of being used as entertainment by so many guys.

After a few minutes they left. She could feel warm cum dripping down her chin, out of her holes and down her legs.

"Nova, you're the best," said Emma, as she left the club.

"Thank you," said Nova.